MHA Mystery Mini’s

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Hasu

MHA Mystery Mini’s

Postby Hasu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:21 pm

I was thinking it would be awesome to see some anime mystery Minis from funko such as MY Hero Academia, Dragon ball franchise etc

yokofox33

Re: MHA Mystery Mini’s

Postby yokofox33 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:31 am

There are some DBZ minis, but they were part of a Shounen/Anime line with other series included. Game would be over if DBZ or MHA got their own line. I'd cry unless they were 1/12.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:36 am

With how popular the Pops are, I'm surprised they haven't made a Dragon Ball Z line (other than the few that were in the anime line). Or at least made an anime series 3 set.

Hasu

Postby Hasu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:49 pm

yokofox33 wrote:There are some DBZ minis, but they were part of a Shounen/Anime line with other series included. Game would be over if DBZ or MHA got their own line. I'd cry unless they were 1/12.

Lol yeah it would be sweet to have a mystery mini of MHA, I really like the details the minis have to offer, I was thinking how cool it would be to see all the various characters they’d offer especially all might!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:51 pm

These would be amazing and a great way to get some of the side characters. I wonder if there is some sort of licensing issue because I feel like Funko could make a toooon more MHA stuff and it would sell like crazy!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 pm

I haven't watched MHA, but after seeing how popular it was at SDCC and how well the Pop versions sell, I'm also surprised they haven't pitched a line yet.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

sylin

Postby sylin » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:28 am

bakivali wrote:With how popular the Pops are, I'm surprised they haven't made a Dragon Ball Z line (other than the few that were in the anime line). Or at least made an anime series 3 set.

Same here. I'd really like for them to make an anime series 3 set. And/or MHA.

I'm also still waiting on the One Piece minis.

Return to “Blind Bags”