Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
bakivali

Re: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby bakivali » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:27 am

hailmary25 wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Been to mine almost everyday and nothing

Stopped at my store today after a week or so away, and they have the shelves all setup, but no product yet. Soon hopefully!

More than the one near my work or near my home.

Our Walmarts are pretty bare right now, I assume they are converting over soon to be in electronics.

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:39 am

My case from Big Bad Toy Store arrived today. I got the tan niffler, young Dumbledore and the niffler in the pile of coins. I already had the niffler in the pile of coins from when I found most of a case at Box Lunch. Only have to find 2 Nifflers, Pickett, the chupacabra and Queenie.

Stacy in IL

Chowpope

Postby Chowpope » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:27 pm

this is nice!

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:51 pm

stacyinil wrote:My case from Big Bad Toy Store arrived today. I got the tan niffler, young Dumbledore and the niffler in the pile of coins. I already had the niffler in the pile of coins from when I found most of a case at Box Lunch. Only have to find 2 Nifflers, Pickett, the chupacabra and Queenie.

Stacy in IL

Nice job
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:18 am

I love how there's mostly beasts! I'm going to need the whole set!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Picked up a few of these at BoxLunch over the weekend at a decent price since they were buy 2 get 1 free!

bug86

Postby bug86 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:42 am

My local walmart had a case of them. I don't know it the boxes were moved around in it before I got to it. But i grabbed the first two in the front and ended up with the 1/72 baby Niffler and the Niffler in the pile of coins.
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

Hey it's Ashley.

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:21 pm

bug86 wrote:My local walmart had a case of them. I don't know it the boxes were moved around in it before I got to it. But i grabbed the first two in the front and ended up with the 1/72 baby Niffler and the Niffler in the pile of coins.

Those front two do seem to be the sweet spots, congrats :)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:11 pm

bug86 wrote:My local walmart had a case of them. I don't know it the boxes were moved around in it before I got to it. But i grabbed the first two in the front and ended up with the 1/72 baby Niffler and the Niffler in the pile of coins.

That's an awesome pull, congratulations!!

Okay, so having seen the movie now, how are there no exclusives??? Don't get me wrong, I love what they did with the base set, but I am really shocked by who got minis and who didn't (looking at you, TINA!).

Also, I desperately need
Spoiler: show
a dragon cat! I don't know how to make that a mini, but I need it!
Image ImageImage Image

Yassiefay4

Postby Yassiefay4 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:49 pm

These look amazing!!!

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:45 am

I grabbed the first 4 from a full case at Walmart and managed to get 3 of the chases I needed, Pickett, Chupcabra and the baby niffler with the blue gem.

I found 3 full cases at Joanns, but I resisted buying any. I did pick up a box from each case, and 2 felt really light so I'm guessing it was Pickett, and the one was heavy, so I figure it was the niffler with the coins.

I just need the two 1/72 chases and I'd have a complete set. I think I might just opt for the secondary market for them.

Stacy in IL

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:46 pm

stacyinil wrote:I grabbed the first 4 from a full case at Walmart and managed to get 3 of the chases I needed, Pickett, Chupcabra and the baby niffler with the blue gem.

I found 3 full cases at Joanns, but I resisted buying any. I did pick up a box from each case, and 2 felt really light so I'm guessing it was Pickett, and the one was heavy, so I figure it was the niffler with the coins.

I just need the two 1/72 chases and I'd have a complete set. I think I might just opt for the secondary market for them.

Stacy in IL

Pickett is in a case with Queenie, if that helps. She isn't super heavy but is obviously heavier than some of the creatures (if you're not into scaling).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:40 am

Thanks for the info. If I'm back in that Joanns and those cases aren't touched, I'll shake the boxes to feel the weights.

Stacy in IL

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:42 am

stacyinil wrote:Thanks for the info. If I'm back in that Joanns and those cases aren't touched, I'll shake the boxes to feel the weights.

Stacy in IL

The front two and middle right are the rare and two uncommons in an untouched case, if that helps. I think the Chupacabra was the other one in the Queenie case, and he's pretty heavy, so if you have a heavy one in the middle row, and a super light one in the front, you might have a Queenie nearby :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:10 am

kihou wrote:
stacyinil wrote:Thanks for the info. If I'm back in that Joanns and those cases aren't touched, I'll shake the boxes to feel the weights.

Stacy in IL

The front two and middle right are the rare and two uncommons in an untouched case, if that helps. I think the Chupacabra was the other one in the Queenie case, and he's pretty heavy, so if you have a heavy one in the middle row, and a super light one in the front, you might have a Queenie nearby :)

Kihou, thanks for the tip! I never made it back to Joann's, but on Monday, Barnes & Noble had a couple full cases, so now I have Queenie.

I'm just missing the 1/72 baby niffler. This is the closest, I've come to completing a set.

Stacy in IL

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:43 pm

stacyinil wrote:
kihou wrote:

Stacy in IL

Kihou, thanks for the tip! I never made it back to Joann's, but on Monday, Barnes & Noble had a couple full cases, so now I have Queenie.

I'm just missing the 1/72 baby niffler. This is the closest, I've come to completing a set.

Stacy in IL

Awesome! I am also just missing the 1/72 niffler and a couple 1/12s I'll try to trade for instead of buy. Feels good to be close on completion!
ISO Mystery Minis!

Return to “Blind Bags”