Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Brizzo

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Brizzo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:34 pm

I made an illuminated display out of oak and stained glass for my Halloween pops. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but if I make another one I'm going to make the bases wider to spread them out a bit and allow for more light flow.

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:35 am

HI GUYS! I'm super excited because i finally get to get my collection out of them moving boxes! It's been a year since i last saw them!!! Anyways i packed them away at a total of 250 Funko items in my collection... and well... in a year... it's now.. 600+. WHOOPS. Not all of them are out yet since i've run out of money to complete my last shelf but PHASE 1 IS COMPLETED!!!

https://youtu.be/sQ8omcUfAQA
ImageImageImage

Instagram & Twitter : @verafunatic / @veratcreations /@lifeinpixels_vera(@lifeinpixels_v)

DESPERATELY ISO : Rainbow Brite Proto, Huckleberry Pie Proto, The Little Mermaid Protos (coloured preferred but open to white)

Luckynala323

Postby Luckynala323 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 am

This looks awesome! Very spooky!

Brizzo wrote:I made an illuminated display out of oak and stained glass for my Halloween pops. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but if I make another one I'm going to make the bases wider to spread them out a bit and allow for more light flow.

Brizzo

Postby Brizzo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Thanks! I'm hoping to make a Christmas one next. I'll be sure to post pictures if I do.

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:56 pm

Brizzo wrote:I made an illuminated display out of oak and stained glass for my Halloween pops. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but if I make another one I'm going to make the bases wider to spread them out a bit and allow for more light flow.

Great looking display! Perfect for Halloween!

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:03 am

Impressive collection!
Flynn47 wrote:About time I showed off my work in progress.
What can I tell you all?

- Australian collector since 2013
- Insulated shed/man cave
- 36 Dorbz and ridez
- Approximately 480 pops
- 12 Hikari
- Around 80-100 other Funko products
- 42 DC Collectables Arkham Figures
- Self made shelving for pops

As stated, work in progress, so it is constantly growing and changing. You can see the couch and TV, but not pictured is the pool table and bar, plus many items I haven’t yet found homes for.

I’d love to hear thoughts, feedback and answer any questions at all!

Thanks for looking!

Spoiler: show