Compatible Playsets for Funko 4-inch/Reaction?!

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Cobrala Commander

Compatible Playsets for Funko 4-inch/Reaction?!

Postby Cobrala Commander » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:07 am

I was digging around Target’s website and discovered Li’l Woodzeez and Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families. I had seen these discounted out at the nearest Walmart.

The figures themselves are plump animals, around 3 inches, with no articulation.

But they’re short in their playsets and I found a huge community online posing Japanese Nendoroids in them, which are about 4 inches. And they look perfect.

Woodzeez in particular is cartoony but both lines seem to be a premium 4 inch plastic doll market with the emphasis being on schools, restaurants, food trucks, town squares. Not generally all pink like some doll sets but the buildings are pastel and turn of the 20th century nostalgic/fancy. They have Model T style cars, old fashioned motorcycles, street lamps with working lights, fancy bakeries, diners. If I had to describe the aesthetic, it would be nostalgic seaside British village resort town although I did run across an American diner that might fit Pulp Fiction. And a San Francisco-y trolley car.

There’s a pretty big looking 2 story fancy department store.

The cool thing is the buildings all have interior/exterior and accessories like food are molded plastic, not stickers. The two story, two storefront (with a corner revolving door) Calico Critters Grand Department Store is around $100. The Li’l Woodzeez Farmer’s Market is around $20 at Target.

I’m kinda tempted by the Farmer’s Market to pose my Disney Afternoon figures in front of. But I haven’t seen anyone do this and I’m anxious I got the scale wrong. I need to stop by a store to doublecheck.

Manclad

Re: Compatible Playsets for Funko 4-inch/Reaction?!

Postby Manclad » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:20 am

I love playsets! I know Sylvanian Families very well as my nieces have them - big houses etc. Not sure what 3"3/4 figures would look like in them, but it's worth a shot.

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 am

I would love a setup for my super7 Hellboy figures!
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am

Nice setups!

Return to “Action Figures”