If the Savage World Thundercats could get ONE Batcave sized playset, what should it be?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Cobrala Commander

If the Savage World Thundercats could get ONE Batcave sized playset, what should it be?

Postby Cobrala Commander » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:18 pm

The obvious answer is the Cats’ Lair.

But the thing is with playsets like that, half the figures displayed always end up with their backs turned and it’s never at actual figure scale. Mumm-Ra’s playset has a bit better staging and could come with Mummy Mumm-Ra.

But my vote instead goes to an animation inspired Thundertank. The fullsized ones (4 inches and up) were never two seaters with platforms/space in the back. The cartoon sometimes even fit two adult seats, two child seats, and a canon in the back. Making it animation scale would make it 60-80% the size of the Batcave. Throw in Snarf. And then either Jaga (transparent) or Wiley Kit and Wiley Kat. Since there are no MOTU or Remco kids to use as a basis, do them in a slouched squat pose (or a slimmed down Teela-inspired base) and get the Disney Afternoon figure sculpters to do it. A kid base body for Savage World could get other uses (Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, etc.).

xmaldigolax

Re: If the Savage World Thundercats could get ONE Batcave sized playset, what should it be?

Postby xmaldigolax » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:59 am

You have really thought this through. I hope someone at Funko reads this. I don't collect Thundercats but heck yeah I would love to see this.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

rexflexall

Re: If the Savage World Thundercats could get ONE Batcave sized playset, what should it be?

Postby rexflexall » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:00 am

That would be epic!

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:34 am

I like this. Great idea.

mumm-ra

Postby mumm-ra » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am

Mumm-Ra needs his rest to defeat those miserable ThunderCats! I demand my sarcophagus and cauldron! And yes Ma-Mutt too!

Interrogator

Postby Interrogator » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Did we mention the Cat’s Lair? That would be the one playset we’d go for :)

Light up cathead eyes, weapon storage, a bonus SHORT Sword of Omens, I would like that!

Return to “Action Figures”