FNaF Blacklight MM Figures and Plushes

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
ShyGuyPal

FNaF Blacklight MM Figures and Plushes

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:38 am

Gamestop is now listing (with images) Blacklight themed FNaF Mystery Mini Plushes and Figures (reddit alerted me to this).
Personally, I kind of like some of them. Chica and the totally-not-based-on-Fredbear Golden Freddy are my favorites so far. I am sure we'll hear more in the coming days and have higher quality images. Also, just for clarification, I dont think these are exclusive to Gamestop. They are just the first ones to be listing them.
Spoiler: show
Please also note that there were also leaks of a FFPS MM series with exclusives at Gamestop and Target, so the Blacklight may not be all thats in store for us.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

RBlue30

Re: FNaF Blacklight MM Figures and Plushes

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:54 am

Oh sweet thanks for sharing! The minis look pretty cool. Do they glow too? Or is it just colored?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:22 am

RBlue30 wrote:Oh sweet thanks for sharing! The minis look pretty cool. Do they glow too? Or is it just colored?

Good question. This will be my first blacklight merchandise. Based on my undeestanding they glow undee blacklight but not in the dark. Not 100% on that though.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Suntower11

Postby Suntower11 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh sweet thanks for sharing! The minis look pretty cool. Do they glow too? Or is it just colored?

Good question. This will be my first blacklight merchandise. Based on my undeestanding they glow undee blacklight but not in the dark. Not 100% on that though.

So I Have one of the Freddy Funko Black-light Vinyl figures and I can confirm they only glow under a black-light.
Sarah the Tangled collector!
ISO any Tangled Prototypes!
Follow Me on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/ssuntower11/

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Suntower11 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:

So I Have one of the Freddy Funko Black-light Vinyl figures and I can confirm they only glow under a black-light.

no way!! thats awesome! ill will be trying to get a set of these!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Hm, according to Gamestop.com they should be out by now. Has anyone seem them in stores or pictures online?

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:13 pm

My son has the FNAF minis on the top of his X-Mas list, so I've been checking weekly. I have yet to see them in store :(

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Boymom4 wrote:My son has the FNAF minis on the top of his X-Mas list, so I've been checking weekly. I have yet to see them in store :(

Same on checking weekly. I noticed yesterday Gamestop.com updated the release date to Nov. 1st so hopefully theyll get them next week! The FFPS MM were supposed to be releaed around the same time, but the FFPS plushes are listed to come out late Nov. so maybe all the dates are being pushed back?

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks for the info and you're right about the Nov 1st situation. I actually checked with my gamestop today and they too said the minis are expected to arrive to their warehouse around the 1st of Nov and assuming that happens they should have them in store 3-5 days later. I guess at this point it's just a wait and see thing.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:39 pm

It looks like they are very slowly getting out there. A few ThinkGeek and Gamestop stores are getting them based on online pics. Nothing near me yet. The ratios are 1/12 with Toy Chica, Endoskeleton, and Cupcake (Purple) being 1/36 based on the back of boxes (for the vinyl figures). Havent seen any ratios on the plush blind bags.

Boymom4 wrote:Thanks for the info and you're right about the Nov 1st situation. I actually checked with my gamestop today and they too said the minis are expected to arrive to their warehouse around the 1st of Nov and assuming that happens they should have them in store 3-5 days later. I guess at this point it's just a wait and see thing.

Nice, thanks too! I bet right when the 1st hits theyll show up in a lot of stores overnight! I cant wait!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:22 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:It looks like they are very slowly getting out there. A few ThinkGeek and Gamestop stores are getting them based on online pics. Nothing near me yet. The ratios are 1/12 with Toy Chica, Endoskeleton, and Cupcake (Purple) being 1/36 based on the back of boxes (for the vinyl figures). Havent seen any ratios on the plush blind bags.

Boymom4 wrote:Thanks for the info and you're right about the Nov 1st situation. I actually checked with my gamestop today and they too said the minis are expected to arrive to their warehouse around the 1st of Nov and assuming that happens they should have them in store 3-5 days later. I guess at this point it's just a wait and see thing.

Nice, thanks too! I bet right when the 1st hits theyll show up in a lot of stores overnight! I cant wait!

I can't wait either! This set looks awesome :)

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:57 pm

My local gamestop has these in.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:16 pm

I found these at Game Stop last night. I wasn't impressed!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:09 pm

I spoke too soon, found them at a Gamestop abit out of town!

I kind of agree. Although I love the vibrant colors some had some QC issues (glue, paint, excess plastic). I do love how most of them look though! They look better in person. They are made of a lighter plastic so they have a slight 'glow' if you will under normal light. I got the Endoskeleton, and he is neat! He is a light, matte blue, not metallic or dark like the pics or figure may imply. Ah, wish I had a black light to test them out. Overall pretty neat and will hold me over till FFPS for sure. My favorites are Chica (Prp.), Puppet (Prp.), Springtrap (Blue), Golden F. (Ylw.) and Foxy (Grn.). Golden Freddy is a lighter, brighter yellow than he was in Series 1. He kind of does look like a clean Fredbear suit. Balloon Boy looks like he was in The Simpsons. :P

Top:
Back - Freddy (Pink), Chica (Prp.)
Middle - Foxy (Grn.), Foxy (Prp.)
Front - Puppet (Prp.), Springtrap (Blue)

Bottom:
Back - B.B. (Ylw.), Golden F. (Ywl.)
Middle - Toy F. (Blue), Endo. (Blue)
Front - Toy B. (Grn.), Cupcake (Grn.)

Weights (approx., in grams):
Freddy (Pink) - 43.4
Chica (Prp.) - 40.4
Foxy (Grn.) - 42.7
Foxy (Prp.) - 42.3
Golden F. (Ylw.) - 44.0
Toy F. (Blue) - 45.8
Toy B. (Grn.) - 44.5
Puppet (Prp.) - 42.8
B.B. (Ylw.) - 48.1
Endo. (Blue) - 40.4
Cupcake (Grn.) - 33.2
Springtrap (Blue) - 41.9

Edit: Okay last edit I promise. I like them better than the Glow series we had. I would honestly like to see a Pink Bonnie (like the action figure), Blue Freddy (like the plush), and Yellow Cupcake (like the POP) Mystery mini to kind of round it off (ignoring the mini plushes). I have a feeling these will grow on people. They feel like something out of an 80's/90's arcade.

Got some pics of the plushes too:
2/18 for Pink Freddy, Yellow Cupcake, Green T. Bonnie, Blue Foxy, and Purple T. Chica
1/18 for Blue Freddy, Yellow Freddy, Pink Cupcake, Pink T. Bonnie, Green Foxy, Blue T. Chica, Purple Puppet, and Green Puppet

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:53 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:I spoke too soon, found them at a Gamestop abit out of town!

I kind of agree. Although I love the vibrant colors some had some QC issues (glue, paint, excess plastic). I do love how most of them look though! They look better in person. They are made of a lighter plastic so they have a slight 'glow' if you will under normal light. I got the Endoskeleton, and he is neat! He is a light, matte blue, not metallic or dark like the pics or figure may imply. Ah, wish I had a black light to test them out. Overall pretty neat and will hold me over till FFPS for sure. My favorites are Chica (Prp.), Puppet (Prp.), Springtrap (Blue), Golden F. (Ylw.) and Foxy (Grn.). Golden Freddy is a lighter, brighter yellow than he was in Series 1. He kind of does look like a clean Fredbear suit. Balloon Boy looks like he was in The Simpsons. :P

Top:

Bottom:

Freddy (Pink) - 43.4
Chica (Prp.) - 40.4
Foxy (Grn.) - 42.7
Foxy (Prp.) - 42.3
Golden F. (Ylw.) - 44.0
Toy F. (Blue) - 45.8
Toy B. (Grn.) - 44.5
Puppet (Prp.) - 42.8
B.B. (Ylw.) - 48.1
Endo. (Blue) - 40.4
Cupcake (Grn.) - 33.2
Springtrap (Blue) - 41.9

Edit: Okay last edit I promise. I like them better than the Glow series we had. I would honestly like to see a Pink Bonnie (like the action figure), Blue Freddy (like the plush), and Yellow Cupcake (like the POP) Mystery mini to kind of round it off (ignoring the mini plushes). I have a feeling these will grow on people. They feel like something out of an 80's/90's arcade.

2/18 for Pink Freddy, Yellow Cupcake, Green T. Bonnie, Blue Foxy, and Purple T. Chica
1/18 for Blue Freddy, Yellow Freddy, Pink Cupcake, Pink T. Bonnie, Green Foxy, Blue T. Chica, Purple Puppet, and Green Puppet

Oh sweet! Thanks for sharing! My GameStop doesn’t allow people to use scales so I’ll be trying with the layouts. Thanks!!!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:45 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Oh sweet! Thanks for sharing! My GameStop doesn’t allow people to use scales so I’ll be trying with the layouts. Thanks!!!

Of course, best of luck! I found them at another Gamestop and can verify it was the same layout there with the 1/36 being in the same place.

I got a few more to replace the ones that I got with the QC issues mentioned. The new ones I got didnt have any issues though, must have just got unlucky in that case. And I pulled the Purple Cupcake too, so happy! I didnt weigh it, but I can assume it weighs nearly the same as the Green one (very light)!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:29 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:I spoke too soon, found them at a Gamestop abit out of town!

Top:

Bottom:

Freddy (Pink) - 43.4
Chica (Prp.) - 40.4
Foxy (Grn.) - 42.7
Foxy (Prp.) - 42.3
Golden F. (Ylw.) - 44.0
Toy F. (Blue) - 45.8
Toy B. (Grn.) - 44.5
Puppet (Prp.) - 42.8
B.B. (Ylw.) - 48.1
Endo. (Blue) - 40.4
Cupcake (Grn.) - 33.2
Springtrap (Blue) - 41.9

Oh sweet! Thanks for sharing! My GameStop doesn’t allow people to use scales so I’ll be trying with the layouts. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the info. I stopped by my gamestop today and they are expecting to have the minis and pops in sometime tomorrow :)

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Quick update: Toy Chica (Blue) was around 41 something grams.

Also, it looks like FFPS may not be coming out till mid January 2019, although they may be announced sooner. I hope they don't come out during Christmas time.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Picked up some of the minis. They're pretty trippy

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:16 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:Quick update: Toy Chica (Blue) was around 41 something grams.

Also, it looks like FFPS may not be coming out till mid January 2019, although they may be announced sooner. I hope they don't come out during Christmas time.

Thanks again for sharing! Did you happen to complete the set?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:26 am

RBlue30 wrote:Thanks again for sharing! Did you happen to complete the set?

No problem! Yes! it surprised me how easy it was to find full cases at stores when they released. I think only one or two Gamestop stores near me didnt get them in. It seems like they are only being sold at Gamestop, FYE, and ThinkGeek. I havent seen them elsewhere at least.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:39 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Thanks again for sharing! Did you happen to complete the set?

No problem! Yes! it surprised me how easy it was to find full cases at stores when they released. I think only one or two Gamestop stores near me didnt get them in. It seems like they are only being sold at Gamestop, FYE, and ThinkGeek. I havent seen them elsewhere at least.

Oh nice! Congrats!!! Do you happen to have pictures of the full set together? I’d love to see!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:04 pm

I took advantage of the gamestop black Friday deal and picked up some of the fnaf minis. I have to say they look awesome in person :)

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:56 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Oh nice! Congrats!!! Do you happen to have pictures of the full set together? I’d love to see!

Thanks RBlue30! Were you able to get them too? Here is a picture of them all (sorry for overlay):

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:03 am

These are pretty cool. I dont think i have ever seen these in person.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:54 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh nice! Congrats!!! Do you happen to have pictures of the full set together? I’d love to see!

Thanks RBlue30! Were you able to get them too? Here is a picture of them all (sorry for overlay):

Oh dude that’s sweet! Thanks for both pictures! I was able to get the ones I wanted. There’s a GameStop near me with a mostly full case so I’m hoping they’ll be discounted soon! Then hopefully I’ll be done! But congrats! They look awesome all together!

Return to “Blind Bags”