What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
CoachJDDesigns

Re: What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:21 am

oobcollector wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I want the classic version (the one with all red bandana and gray/white body) and in action pose!

Gotta get those eyes and expression they had too with these.

oobcollector

Re: What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

Postby oobcollector » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:32 am

A Comic Moment on the classic 4 turtles posing on rooftop would also be cool.

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:59 am

Rantt wrote:I love the Golden girls with more variants!!

I would like to see this too, especially Rose. I was hoping that they would make a Pop! with her in one her sweater/slacks combos.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

ccampbell_20

Postby ccampbell_20 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:06 am

oobcollector wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I want the classic version (the one with all red bandana and gray/white body) and in action pose!

Love the Ninja Turtles Pops! Any new ones would be great!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:19 am

None. Stop going the Hollywood route and be creative.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:04 am

Loving all the turtle love in here! I wonder if they lost the license for them or what? We haven't seen anything in ages and the last 2 (Leatherhead and Casey Jones) were both Specialty Series Pops :(
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

Would love to see some more Tupac remolds!
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:
Fundays: 2018|2019
Favorite Sets: The Office|F.R.I.E.N.D.S.|Saved By The Bell|GOT|

oobcollector

Postby oobcollector » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:34 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Loving all the turtle love in here! I wonder if they lost the license for them or what? We haven't seen anything in ages and the last 2 (Leatherhead and Casey Jones) were both Specialty Series Pops :(

Maybe TMNT is not as marketable as other lines. If you think about it the remaining characters aren't as popular as the ones that already came out. I hope they continue releasing TMNT characters. I want an Usagi Yojimbo, Krang, Spike and more villains.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:39 pm

oobcollector wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Loving all the turtle love in here! I wonder if they lost the license for them or what? We haven't seen anything in ages and the last 2 (Leatherhead and Casey Jones) were both Specialty Series Pops :(

Maybe TMNT is not as marketable as other lines. If you think about it the remaining characters aren't as popular as the ones that already came out. I hope they continue releasing TMNT characters. I want an Usagi Yojimbo, Krang, Spike and more villains.

To be honest Im surprised they havent done the Ninja Turtles in Action Poses - you would think they would have already considered that by nw.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

AJLeegion

Postby AJLeegion » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:39 am

Homer Simpson with duff beer, original Homer is so expensive.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:14 pm

I think Ninja Turtles would be dope to get a new pose for -

To be honest with you - I want the Original Goku in a charging Kamehameha pose. I also wouldn't mind getting a new mold for Tony The Tiger as well. I also wouldn't mind a new mold for Michael Jackson.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:05 pm

I'm not really that keen on existing pops! being remade but I really want Qui-Gon Jinn and I'm not willing to pay absurd amounts for a POP!. Maybe he could be meditating like he was in the break in the duel with Maul so as not to detract from the original.

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
oobcollector wrote:

To be honest Im surprised they havent done the Ninja Turtles in Action Poses - you would think they would have already considered that by nw.

Action poses would be cool along with more characters. If the TMNT line picks up again with new poses and character, it would be nice to have it branch out to the original Movie turtles too.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Thats another good one - I would like to have a Meditating Yoda - You know like a Dagobah Swamp Yoda of sorts.
PopPChulo

funkoaddict831

Postby funkoaddict831 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:06 pm

silver surfer and dr doom. both only have 1 mold i believe. maybe beerus and whis eating lol
Hi my name is Craig, and I'm a funko addict.
:freddy2:
ImageImageImage

RBK

Postby RBK » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:07 am

Since I got to the game quite late I'd like a newer version of these:
1. Wizard of Oz
2. Ozzy Osbourne
3. Rocky
4. Indiana Jones
5. Michael Jackson

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:57 pm

bryoon wrote:I would love to see more Naruto Pops. There are so many possibilities for characters like Sasuke.

If we are going to deal with Naruto - I need some new pops.. however you are right. I definitely want to see a Sasuke with the Sharingan initiated - What really surprises me is there is no POP Ride! with the Summons like Gamichi etc.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Mags wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing some reworks of the Dragon Ball line, like members of the Turtle School (Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Roshi, and maybe even Gohan) doing the Kamehameha pose. Or even a regular Yamcha who's not dead lol. Or Vegeta doing a Galick Gun (he would even get the cool stand! haha)

Or as others have said, the original DC line. I would totally buy a Nightwing with escrima sticks in an action pose.

I want to see Krillin doing the Destructo Disk.
PopPChulo

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:19 pm

I WOULD LUV IT if they would re-release Scar from the Lion King,Prince John from Robin Hood and Tigger from Winnie The Pooh (the animated one) In 2015 when I started collecting Funko POPs I use to see Prince John and Scar a lot at Barnes & Noble and Game Stop and I didn't want them then. Now I want them but they are way too much money for me to get on ebay now since they were both vaulted in 2016. I have been kicking myself for days!!!!! Also I REALLY want to have a regular Tigger POP. I was lucky enough to get Tigger from Christopher Robin the live action Winnie the Pooh film that came out last August. I am very happy I have a TIgger POP finally since I couldn't get the flocked SDCC one from 2016 cause I just can't get the exclusive SDCC ones but I would luv it if they would re-release or make a new Tigger POP for everyone from the cartoon. What about make the SDCC Flocked one a vinyl version for everyone?

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Would love to see a variation of old-school Red School!
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Oh yea would luv to see some new Michael Jackson & Elvis POps too!!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:53 pm

POPFan4life wrote:Oh yea would luv to see some new Michael Jackson & Elvis POps too!!!

I would love to see some new molds of Elvis - I feel like a lot of people would appreciate some new Elvis POP! :D
PopPChulo

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:00 pm

Now that the basic pop style has evolved...I would like a redo of the original justice league comic pops like Wonder Woman, geeen arrow, Aquaman, etc.

Vises35

Postby Vises35 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Michael Jackson... Elvis... and The Simpsons. That's all I can think of for now.

Instagram: Viseslovestocollect

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Indiana Jones, please :D
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Oh another POP I would luv to see a new mold of or re-release is Ace Ventura!!! It was released before I knew about Funko POPs and its one POP I'm sad I missed out on. :(

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:14 am

I'd love a re-do of Wolverine in his classic X-men costume, preferably in an action pose.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:45 pm

I really hope that Funko considers on dropping us another variant of Todoroki - don't get me wrong - I think the one that dropped is exceptional but we can't have multiple variants of Deku and no multiples of Bakugo or Todoroki.
PopPChulo

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:53 pm

I want all of the X-women remade with bodies strong enough to support their heads.
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:01 am

CptWhizbang wrote:I want all of the X-women remade with bodies strong enough to support their heads.

That’s a good idea. It’s silly that some pops can’t stand on its own
Hi, I'm Jerry!

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:02 am

POPFan4life wrote:Oh yea would luv to see some new Michael Jackson & Elvis POps too!!!

Especially so I’d be able to afford them this time around lol
Hi, I'm Jerry!

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:04 am

ghostrye wrote:Now that the basic pop style has evolved...I would like a redo of the original justice league comic pops like Wonder Woman, geeen arrow, Aquaman, etc.

I love the original comic pops and kinda like that they have the original molds. Makes them seem classic like they should be if that makes sense.
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:48 am

Wolverine and red suit Daredevil.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 pm

The OG pop rocks line with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Beatles, etc.
ImageImageImage Image

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 pm

d00dz wrote:The OG pop rocks line with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Beatles, etc.

Not a fan with the original molds so I really do hope they release new better looking molds eventually
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:

Not a fan with the original molds so I really do hope they release new better looking molds eventually

They could really make the older Pop Rocks look great at this time. Michael Jackson and Elvis - AND the Beatles with Funko's level of attention to Detail nowadays would be phenomenal. I mean just look at the new versions of Kiss they have done. Much better then the previous. :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:43 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

They could really make the older Pop Rocks look great at this time. Michael Jackson and Elvis - AND the Beatles with Funko's level of attention to Detail nowadays would be phenomenal. I mean just look at the new versions of Kiss they have done. Much better then the previous. :freddy2:

Agreed. The recent Rocks pops look fantastic

And if they ever decide to do Yellow Submarine again, I would love it if they released the ones that got cancelled (the captain and the submarine I think)
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Would love some more of the older horror stuff with new molds and poses.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:19 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:
ghostrye wrote:Now that the basic pop style has evolved...I would like a redo of the original justice league comic pops like Wonder Woman, geeen arrow, Aquaman, etc.

I love the original comic pops and kinda like that they have the original molds. Makes them seem classic like they should be if that makes sense.

I don’t disagree...but I collect the satellite era justice league stuff..:so I am a little bummed out that the new Black Canary has a completely different body style than all the other characters.

Return to “Pop!”