Sailor Moon Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Yassiefay4

Re: Sailor Moon Minis

Postby Yassiefay4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:56 am

saban wrote:I'm only collecting the cats for this series so only Diana is left. I think I'm going to end up with a lot of Lunas.

Good luck hope you find Diana, I was able to get one but ended up with 3 Luna’s and no Artemis :(

saban

Postby saban » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Yassiefay4 wrote:
saban wrote:I'm only collecting the cats for this series so only Diana is left. I think I'm going to end up with a lot of Lunas.

Good luck hope you find Diana, I was able to get one but ended up with 3 Luna’s and no Artemis :(

Thanks! It's always a fun challenge to look for them until you have no more money and 5 of the same kind :razz:
IG: vickyisodd

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 pm

saban wrote:
Yassiefay4 wrote:

Thanks! It's always a fun challenge to look for them until you have no more money and 5 of the same kind :razz:

I’m starting to keep an eye on Mercari, eBay, and my local pages because buying the cases are getting expensive 8-[
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:21 pm

We started seeing common cases at Barnes and Noble last weekend, so if you're still hunting Saturn or Pluto, try there!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Lakers wrote:
bakivali wrote:
Lakers wrote:Purchase 4 in Gamestop and only getting the 1/6 ones. :(

The 4 1/6s for this set is brutal :(

Agree.

The 1/6s and the number of the retail exclusives are the things keeping me from starting this set. I have all the sailor moon pops and figuarts action figures....but with these ratios it looks like a huge money pit I don’t know if I want to start. lol lol

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Lakers wrote:
bakivali wrote:The 4 1/6s for this set is brutal :(

Agree.

The 1/6s and the number of the retail exclusives are the things keeping me from starting this set. I have all the sailor moon pops and figuarts action figures....but with these ratios it looks like a huge money pit I don’t know if I want to start. lol lol

Sometimes you're better off just buying a set or pieces of them off of resellers, and splurging for the rarer ones. Usually people are offloading the 1/6s for really cheap, especially on BST Facebook groups.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Someone in a Facebook group posted a Specialty Series sighting! Hoping we start seeing them pop up more soon! Would love to finish this set by the end of the year.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:36 pm

HQ had them. And local comic book shops have them in my area.

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Minutes after I posted that, my local comic store called me that they got them in, and we got all three exclusives!! I'm beyond thrilled to be done with this set. I can post weights shortly when I get home :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:58 pm

im actually more interested in location v weights if you dont mind.

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Geescube wrote:im actually more interested in location v weights if you dont mind.

I suspect our box was mixed up a bit since it didn't fit the other patterns and it was out of the shipper when we got there, but Mars was back top left, Jupiter was bottom back right, and Mercury was bottom middle left.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Based on what i have seen myself, including one fresh case, I think these dont have a set layout or they have some sort of rotating one between both top and bottom layers. Time will tell.

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Geescube wrote:Based on what i have seen myself, including one fresh case, I think these dont have a set layout or they have some sort of rotating one between both top and bottom layers. Time will tell.

Interesting! They did have one more closed case but I didn't want to mess with picking out of multiple boxes for fear of messing it up. And I got lucky enough with these.
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Weights!
Sailor Mars (pose) 67.75
Sailor Jupiter (pose) 60.80
Sailor Mercury (pose) 57.25
ISO Mystery Minis!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:15 pm

kihou wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Lakers wrote:Agree.

Sometimes you're better off just buying a set or pieces of them off of resellers, and splurging for the rarer ones. Usually people are offloading the 1/6s for really cheap, especially on BST Facebook groups.

That is my plan. Just waiting to fin a group of them by this point. lol lol

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:48 pm

I just got my specialty series cases in from toywiz. Super frigging bummed. 1st time trying to be a completist on MM set and all I got was a 1/12 exclusive.

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Does anyone know what case is the "good" case for the Speciality Series? Just trying to save myself some time hunting. Thanks!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Good luck for everyone hunting the specialty series. I only ever tried at HT and got Chibi luckily. I since gave up on the set to try to focus on others.
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:03 am

yokofox33 wrote:Does anyone know what case is the "good" case for the Speciality Series? Just trying to save myself some time hunting. Thanks!

I got two of the exclusives in the specialty series case...then literally 1 of 6 repeats the rest of the way 8-[ So from very good to really BLAH

Only one exclusive & one common to go, then complete though :bom:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Pop_A_Razzi

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 pm

i FOUND THESE A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING .... AM I ALONE ?
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 am

Pop_A_Razzi wrote:i FOUND THESE A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING .... AM I ALONE ?

My only disappointment is there is no Tuxedo Mask! I'm really hoping they do a series 2 with him and some more villains, and maybe Luna in human form :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:17 pm

kihou wrote:

My only disappointment is there is no Tuxedo Mask! I'm really hoping they do a series 2 with him and some more villains, and maybe Luna in human form :)

I’m cool with another wave, but lordy..no more 1/72’s please 8-[
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

beachball48

Postby beachball48 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:37 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
kihou wrote:

I think my only disappointment was the limited supply and accessibility here in Canada. EB Games had an extremely limited supply, so not even half the stores had them in stock. It made hunting them anxiety inducing and made the rare figures near impossible. I will chipping away at this set for awhile.

The set looked amazing and the various poses were an interesting choice for exclusives.
Last edited by beachball48 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Especially store exclusives! And having the correct ratios would be awesome as well.
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 pm

beachball48 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
kihou wrote:My only disappointment is there is no Tuxedo Mask! I'm really hoping they do a series 2 with him and some more villains, and maybe Luna in human form :)

I think my only disappointment was the limited supply and accessibility here in Canada. EB Games had an extremely limited supply, so not even half the stores had them in stock. It made hunting them anxiety enducing and made the rare figures near impossible. I will chipping away at this set for awhile.

The set looked amazing and the various poses were an interesting choice for exclusives.

I hate when store exclusives are hard to come by :( especially with 1/72s. I ended up buying the rares on ebay/from a Facebook group because I didn't have any luck with cases here.
ISO Mystery Minis!

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:33 pm

kihou wrote:

I wish they had made a Tuxedo Mask too.

beachball48 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
I think my only disappointment was the limited supply and accessibility here in Canada. EB Games had an extremely limited supply, so not even half the stores had them in stock. It made hunting them anxiety enducing and made the rare figures near impossible. I will chipping away at this set for awhile.

Same here in France. After waiting for months’ only a few Micromania stores sold them and they were gone in a matter of days. I managed to get only 6 out of the whole set, not even Sailor Moon. I am not even thinking of the rarest ones ](*,)
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:33 am

MymyChan wrote:
kihou wrote:

beachball48 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

Same here in France. After waiting for months’ only a few Micromania stores sold them and they were gone in a matter of days. I managed to get only 6 out of the whole set, not even Sailor Moon. I am not even thinking of the rarest ones ](*,)

We have some of the more common duplicates, hit me up on the PM with the ones you have and I’ll see if I can help you out :thumbright:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon May 27, 2019 2:57 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
MymyChan wrote:
kihou wrote:My only disappointment is there is no Tuxedo Mask! I'm really hoping they do a series 2 with him and some more villains, and maybe Luna in human form :)

beachball48 wrote:

We have some of the more common duplicates, hit me up on the PM with the ones you have and I’ll see if I can help you out :thumbright:

Thanks! Sorry about not replying earlier. Life happened before I realised I had been gone from the Funatics forum that long!
In the end, I managed to complete the first team: Sailor Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury & Venus + the 2 cats so I am pretty happy. Neptune is the 8th I have. I would have loved to have the complete set but I am happy with what I am so far :-)
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

Return to “Blind Bags”