Dorbz Walgreens

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
SpastikGrl

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Can we petition Walgreens that if their stock doesnt move after a certain amount of time that they can send it back to funko and get more current merchandise?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:37 pm

pennykstone wrote:Can we petition Walgreens that if their stock doesnt move after a certain amount of time that they can send it back to funko and get more current merchandise?

What's sad is they clearanced all the Dorbz, but they still didn't sell :(

I just don't think Walgreens is a great place in general to sell collectibles. The same minis have been sitting there for forever too - I just want to find WB minis on the shelf!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm

What's strange is that when Walgreens started selling Minimates, it was so sporadic like it is with Dorbz. They started working with DST and getting feedback from the main Minimates forum and distribution improved immensely. They even did a fan poll to see what figures to release too. How this hasn't happened with Funko, who is much larger than DST, amazes me.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:09 am

Has anyone found the Winnie the Pooh exclusive yet?

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:50 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
pennykstone wrote:Can we petition Walgreens that if their stock doesnt move after a certain amount of time that they can send it back to funko and get more current merchandise?

I just don't think Walgreens is a great place in general to sell collectibles. The same minis have been sitting there for forever too - I just want to find WB minis on the shelf!

I haven’t seen any WB at all in WG.

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:08 am

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone found the Winnie the Pooh exclusive yet?

Nope, it's MIA..missing in action. :(
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

Ncris

Postby Ncris » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Anyone know when Pooh exclusive will be released.?

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Dear Walgreens next door to my work,
I really dislike how you never update your funko section. I go in with the slight hopes that I might see something different other than ponies, WW, princesses, and disney... but nooooooooooooooooooooooo its the same merch every single week. Walgreens. Please update your merch
Sincerely,
PIGNOSEPONY

makehavoc

Postby makehavoc » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm

PigNosePony wrote:Can we petition Walgreens that if their stock doesnt move after a certain amount of time that they can send it back to funko and get more current merchandise?

That would be amazing!!!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:48 pm

makehavoc wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:Can we petition Walgreens that if their stock doesnt move after a certain amount of time that they can send it back to funko and get more current merchandise?

That would be amazing!!!

I just went next door to my walgreens expecting something updated. Come on.. Like I should know better.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:40 am

PigNosePony wrote:
makehavoc wrote:

That would be amazing!!!

I just went next door to my walgreens expecting something updated. Come on.. Like I should know better.

You would think that I would have learned earlier but noooo. Stopped at second Walgreens today and NADDA!

Rmtat

Postby Rmtat » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 am

PigNosePony wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:
makehavoc wrote:
That would be amazing!!!

You would think that I would have learned earlier but noooo. Stopped at second Walgreens today and NADDA!

Same as you as I keep checking and nothing new. I tell myself I'm not checking anymore then days later there I am

makehavoc

Postby makehavoc » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:43 am

Rmtat wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

Same as you as I keep checking and nothing new. I tell myself I'm not checking anymore then days later there I am

I always end up disappointed when I go to my local Walgreens ...

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:06 pm

makehavoc wrote:
Rmtat wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

I always end up disappointed when I go to my local Walgreens ...

But here is the thing. You'd think that I would have learned the 15th time.

Rgncajun

Postby Rgncajun » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 am

Walgreens just need to sell their stuff online from now on

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 am

Rgncajun wrote:Walgreens just need to sell their stuff online from now on

Agree, that's what Hot Topic did, and Gamestop only gets them instore if somebody pre-orders them. My only fear is that it ends up like a Tigger situation and I wasn't up at 2am would have missed out on it to flippers knowing they would never be in the store.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Not sure if this helps us or gives us hope, I commented on a guys Captain America Dorbz saying how I wish he would show up at Walgreens. He stated that it just showed up in Australia so might not be all Walgreens fault but not telling. Fingers crossed for both him and Pooh.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:07 pm

I dont know why I keep my hopes up about Walgreens. It looks like they have gotten in some new Marvel exclusives WHICH IS NICE THAT THEY ARE GETTING NEW INVENTORY, but 1. I dont collect Marvel and 2. WHERE IS MY POOH!

Ramrod510

Postby Ramrod510 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Checked six different local Walgreens this past week. Each one had the same Marvel, WWE, or Star Wars pops or dorbz mainly in damaged boxes. Hard to believe they’ll have any new exclusives anytime soon.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:26 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

I finally found some WB WG exclusives. There were 6 left. I weighed them and there wasnt anything good left. I have hit nearly 20 WG in the last week for other exclusives AND NO POOH!!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Rgncajun wrote:Walgreens just need to sell their stuff online from now on

I agree. I have been checking multiple Walgreens for two months looking for the Pooh exclusive and nothing. Now trying to hunt down the NBC Devil and it has been just looking and nothing time and time again. Since their local distributions seem to be so uneven and and crazy they should just do it online.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Now that Pooh is finally up, will we be seeing Cap soon?
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Now that Pooh is finally up, will we be seeing Cap soon?

Hope so. I'd rather make 1 purchase because that shipping price isn't very nice for a single Dorbz lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:12 pm

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/funko ... 07-product
for those that need! Very happy it finally happened!!!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 am

Anybody see anything yet? I have been checking much more often since I am also hunting down NBC stuff but still no dice.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:31 pm

dexiesmom wrote:Anybody see anything yet? I have been checking much more often since I am also hunting down NBC stuff but still no dice.

I am an loyal hunter to WG. They have amazing customer service compared to other stores. They have no problem going in back and checking their inventory. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I do get tired of seeing the same selection for months at a time, but when they do get new stock in they are amazing. I have found all exclusive pops for halloween, the IT and NBC exclusives, but I have not found Pooh. I did hear one store near me did receive them, but they got scooped up with in the hour by one person. They show many WG have them in stock, but I have yet to see them in the wild.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Anybody see anything yet? I have been checking much more often since I am also hunting down NBC stuff but still no dice.

I am an loyal hunter to WG. They have amazing customer service compared to other stores. They have no problem going in back and checking their inventory. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I do get tired of seeing the same selection for months at a time, but when they do get new stock in they are amazing. I have found all exclusive pops for halloween, the IT and NBC exclusives, but I have not found Pooh. I did hear one store near me did receive them, but they got scooped up with in the hour by one person. They show many WG have them in stock, but I have yet to see them in the wild.

lol WOW! You have the best Walgreens ever! Every time I have gone they have never given me customer service like that!! You are super lucky!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:08 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

lol WOW! You have the best Walgreens ever! Every time I have gone they have never given me customer service like that!! You are super lucky!

I go to some of them so much that they greet me by first name when I walk through the door :)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:11 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

I go to some of them so much that they greet me by first name when I walk through the door :)

Well that's a good sign that you are a good customer and not a weenie! :roflmao: :roflmao:

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:lol WOW! You have the best Walgreens ever! Every time I have gone they have never given me customer service like that!! You are super lucky!

Well that's a good sign that you are a good customer and not a weenie! :roflmao: :roflmao:

I wouldnt go that far. I am a great customer and a big weenie :)
\:D/

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

I wouldnt go that far. I am a great customer and a big weenie :)
\:D/

lol lol lol I suppose we all can be sometimes :devil: :devil: :devil:

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:38 am

Thats not bad 4.99 may need to stop by a few stores to see what they have.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am

THere is some Walgreens exclusives online for 4.99 but in the store they are 7.99 do you think they would honor the online price in the store? My BF says I could just ship to the store for free which makes sense, but you never know what you're gonna get.

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 pm

PigNosePony wrote:THere is some Walgreens exclusives online for 4.99 but in the store they are 7.99 do you think they would honor the online price in the store? My BF says I could just ship to the store for free which makes sense, but you never know what you're gonna get.

Walgreens can be weird about that and they might honor the online price if you get the right manager to help you. In most cases, they will just say no.
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:51 am

CrushMcLovin wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:THere is some Walgreens exclusives online for 4.99 but in the store they are 7.99 do you think they would honor the online price in the store? My BF says I could just ship to the store for free which makes sense, but you never know what you're gonna get.

Walgreens can be weird about that and they might honor the online price if you get the right manager to help you. In most cases, they will just say no.

Walgreens has its moments. Its only at one store that has them too.. I suppose i could try to butter them up. Or my BF had a good idea that I should try to ship to store for free for that price.

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:18 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:

Walgreens has its moments. Its only at one store that has them too.. I suppose i could try to butter them up. Or my BF had a good idea that I should try to ship to store for free for that price.

Yea, seems that is the best way to get help. Gotta show you will help them to get them to help you sadly.
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

Return to “Dorbz”