Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
BerserkerBlack

Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 am

Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
some of my wish list would include :
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Killer from Happy Death Day
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers

mariog1497

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby mariog1497 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:25 am

My wish list would have to be:
-The Nun
-Killers from The Strangers
-Samara
-Killer Clowns From Outer Space
-I also agree with Bughuul
-George Romero (Equally deserving as an icon within the Horror genre)
-Other Cenobites from Hellraiser
-Dracula (Since they have a good handful from the Monsters line already included)
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

dtmkyle

Postby dtmkyle » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:13 am

Id love to see some puppet master minis!

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:17 am

These are some great suggestions! A new wave would be welcome.

Maybe something hilariously obscure like Angela from Sleepaway Camp, although it would be inappropriate or a censored version would work. lol
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 pm

I have so many to list! My biggest wants are:
- Tall Man (Phantasm)
- Pumpkinhead
- The Thing (any 1982 form, or the 1951 version)
- Maniac Cop
- Audrey II
- The Candy Man
- Herbert West (Re-Animator)
- Any of the remaining Universal Monstes, especially Dracula and Invisible Man
I super hope we see them at Toy Fair this year!

Ooh, I forgot about Samara! She should be a shoe-in, I really want her too!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Great list, hope to come out soon.

jg0226

Postby jg0226 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:48 pm

dtmkyle wrote:Id love to see some puppet master minis!

I love that idea, creeepy and collectible!

neilmc2001

Postby neilmc2001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:45 am

Wow congrats!!

jg0226 wrote:
dtmkyle wrote:Id love to see some puppet master minis!

I love that idea, creeepy and collectible!

neilmc2001

Postby neilmc2001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 am

Hope this is announced this year!!!! By far my favorite line

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Did series 3 not sell well? Or is there another reason why these haven’t been released yet?

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

I love the horror mini’s too, but the various store exclusives make it very likely I’ll be more selective & not buy case after case as I have with the sailor Moon mini’s ](*,)
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Did series 3 not sell well? Or is there another reason why these haven’t been released yet?

I am not sure. I assumed they sold well because they re-released them twice though, but could be just to sell off the extras.
My theories why we haven't got a Series 4 for the past two years:
1. License issues with properties (ex. scrapped Bates in Series 3, Friday the 13th license debacle)
2. Not enough licenses to justify yet (maybe waiting to renew older licenses or acquire more before getting the go ahead)
3. IT Mystery Minis took priority and didn't want to compete with themselves (being horror mystery boxes and all)
4. Artist was busy with designs, not enough time to flesh out the concepts
5. Not safe enough investment anymore due to more obscure characters being chosen (especially from stock holders perspective(s) )
I am really thinking we'll get a tease this Toy Fair for both IT Part 2 and Horror Minis because they wont have to compete this year and there are enough licenses to justify a new series. Fans have been pretty vocal about a Horror Series 4 so I am guessing it is based on internal reasons why we haven't got them yet. Just my two cents. :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:13 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Did series 3 not sell well? Or is there another reason why these haven’t been released yet?

I am not sure. I assumed they sold well because they re-released them twice though, but could be just to sell off the extras.
My theories why we haven't got a Series 4 for the past two years:
1. License issues with properties (ex. scrapped Bates in Series 3, Friday the 13th license debacle)
2. Not enough licenses to justify yet (maybe waiting to renew older licenses or acquire more before getting the go ahead)
3. IT Mystery Minis took priority and didn't want to compete with themselves (being horror mystery boxes and all)
4. Artist was busy with designs, not enough time to flesh out the concepts
5. Not safe enough investment anymore due to more obscure characters being chosen (especially from stock holders perspective(s) )
I am really thinking we'll get a tease this Toy Fair for both IT Part 2 and Horror Minis because they wont have to compete this year and there are enough licenses to justify a new series. Fans have been pretty vocal about a Horror Series 4 so I am guessing it is based on internal reasons why we haven't got them yet. Just my two cents. :)

Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!

Ah yeah of course! It is all speculation on my part though lol!
Spoiler: show
Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Since we have a possible spotting of a series 4 leak speculation on what’s going to be in a new series? strong emphasis on POSSIBLE.
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!

Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!

Oh what!? Dude thanks for sharing that’s awesome! Haha now I’m very excited!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:54 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:

Oh what!? Dude thanks for sharing that’s awesome! Haha now I’m very excited!

I am so excited to see what Series 4 will bring :D

Mankatoman22

Postby Mankatoman22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:32 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers

Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.
Don't bulls**t a bulls**ter!

:freddy2:

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 am

Mankatoman22 wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers

Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.

I can for sure see where you're coming from, I never saw the 3rd movie, and I never knew of the directors past until I was read about Boycotts for the 3rd film. First thing that came to mind as soon as I read your comment was, James Gunn...They are literally releasing a pop for him soon. I understand theres a huge difference between them, but that is enough to question what Funko deems fit or unfit to use under their company. In the end, in my opinion, it all lies in the licenses they are able to acquire

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:21 am

I feel like they would add in a Freddy and Jason variant just to make sure these boxes move. A lot of casual horror fans like myself only buy these for the popular characters we know.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:03 am

Mankatoman22 wrote:Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.

I mean, I'm kinda surprised that Funko's going all-in on Ctrl+Alt+Del's Winter-Een-Mas thing, considering that artist's history... so anything goes.

Mankatoman22

Postby Mankatoman22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:41 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:
Mankatoman22 wrote:
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers

I can for sure see where you're coming from, I never saw the 3rd movie, and I never knew of the directors past until I was read about Boycotts for the 3rd film. First thing that came to mind as soon as I read your comment was, James Gunn...They are literally releasing a pop for him soon. I understand theres a huge difference between them, but that is enough to question what Funko deems fit or unfit to use under their company. In the end, in my opinion, it all lies in the licenses they are able to acquire

I mean, James Gunn made some bad tweets while the director of Jeepers Creepers is a convicted pedophile. Completely different things and if Funko made a creeper figure I feel that they would get a lot of harassment from fans and media.

Mankatoman22

Postby Mankatoman22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:43 pm

davemoseley wrote:
Mankatoman22 wrote:Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.

I mean, I'm kinda surprised that Funko's going all-in on Ctrl+Alt+Del's Winter-Een-Mas thing, considering that artist's history... so anything goes.

Ive never heard of this before but by what I just read its still a very different beast. The director is a convicted pedophile.

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:45 am

Mankatoman22 wrote:Ive never heard of this before but by what I just read its still a very different beast. The director is a convicted pedophile.

It's buried in there (between all the stuff about being an all-round hack) but allegedly he sent pics of his gentleman's area to a 12yo girl.

Also I guess my point was that, behind-the-scenes circumstances aside, there's probably still people who think the Creeper character is cool and would like a Pop of it... the Winter-Een-Mas thing, when I got the email, my first thought was "No-one was asking for this".

BerserkerBlack wrote:First thing that came to mind as soon as I read your comment was, James Gunn...They are literally releasing a pop for him soon.

James Gunn was released a couple years back, a full year before his scandal exploded... I doubt back in 2017 that Funko dug through 10 years of tweets for everyone they wanted to license.

Now, to be fair to Funko, look at the Chris Hardwick Pop that was planned for SDCC 2018... he got dragged into allegations of abuse, and Funko immediately killed that release. So sometimes they do show some awareness. Ironically, he was cleared and they're probably still sitting on 15,000 figures... might get restickered for 2019.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:46 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:

That's great news, hopefully! I really want to see the rest of the Universal monsters (Dracula, the Bride, Phantom, and Invisible Man) along with characters like Carrie, Norman Bates, Annabelle, and more. There are so many icons left who would make for great additions!
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:57 am

ZartansBro wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:

That's great news, hopefully! I really want to see the rest of the Universal monsters (Dracula, the Bride, Phantom, and Invisible Man) along with characters like Carrie, Norman Bates, Annabelle, and more. There are so many icons left who would make for great additions!

Thanks for the info. It is great news.

Daemon373

Postby Daemon373 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:08 am

Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:38 pm

Daemon373 wrote:Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.

I think it’s only the Walgreens leak so far. Didn’t see anything about the new horror minis. Hope they announce them soon along with the it chapter 2 minis!

Daemon373

Postby Daemon373 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:31 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Daemon373 wrote:Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.

I think it’s only the Walgreens leak so far. Didn’t see anything about the new horror minis. Hope they announce them soon along with the it chapter 2 minis!

I REALLY hope they actually give us a 4th series of these, especially with so many new horror and sci-fi licenses under their belts this year. We've always been a big horror family in my household, and these are definitely right up our alley. One year I hope to have enough to make into a full tree of Halloween/Christmas ornaments \:D/

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Would love a series 4 to come out! been missing so many wants. below are some of mine and are repeats from above :)
-Pumpkinhead (biggest want in pop as well)
- Critters
- Annabelle
- Jeeper Creepers guy (always thought he would make a great pop with a chase) - I know not gonna happen after reading above! didn't know that about the director.
-Killer Clowns From Outer Space (long time request from many)
-Dracula og or Bram Stokers Dracula
-Bob from Dawn of the Dead
-Candyman
Leprechaun!
-Jigsaw
-Christine
-Cryptkeeper
Cujo

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Daemon373 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

I REALLY hope they actually give us a 4th series of these, especially with so many new horror and sci-fi licenses under their belts this year. We've always been a big horror family in my household, and these are definitely right up our alley. One year I hope to have enough to make into a full tree of Halloween/Christmas ornaments \:D/

I hope so too! And I hope they keep the same art style. The new Jason mini that came in the horror box looked alright... but I like the old art style better

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Some of the ghosts from 13 ghosts.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:52 am

Universal_ghost wrote:Some of the ghosts from 13 ghosts.

Shoot, I'd buy a whole series of those. You could do glow in the dark or clear variants for chases.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:15 pm

ZartansBro wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Some of the ghosts from 13 ghosts.

Shoot, I'd buy a whole series of those. You could do glow in the dark or clear variants for chases.

If they announced it my money would already be out my wallet lol

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:54 am

Really impatient for this set. It is due.

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:52 am

Any idea when they are coming? :freddy1: :freddy3: :freddy4: .
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:11 pm

:coffee:
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

TheyWereHunters

Postby TheyWereHunters » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Definitely love the Horror sets, unfortunately the UK got jibbed on them.
Would love to see a Donnie Darko/Frank The Bunny Rabbit made, along with a Dracula for sure

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:02 pm

TheyWereHunters wrote:Definitely love the Horror sets, unfortunately the UK got jibbed on them.
Would love to see a Donnie Darko/Frank The Bunny Rabbit made, along with a Dracula for sure

Well the UK gets Forbidden Planet, and UFC PPVS for free, along with being able to use pop cultcha. Not all bad across the pond, many are cheap on Ebay now.

Would like to see actual Dracula, and Donnie Bunny. Really just need the cryptkeeper.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu May 02, 2019 7:12 pm

They just announced 5 star annabelle, the nun, and jack. I think they are to something with the mystery minis...
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

Return to “Blind Bags”