Marvel Collectors Corps March 2019: Captain Marvel

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
GuruGuy128

Marvel Collectors Corps March 2019: Captain Marvel

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:10 am

The next theme from MCC is Captain Marvel, and it will include a shirt.

Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

jesusunzueta89

Re: Marvel Collectors Corps March 2019: Captain Marvel

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Really excited as a matter of fact for this one
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Any Predictions, What would you guys like to see on this box?

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Oooooooh this is tempting, I haven't bought a Collectors Corp in ages, since the first awful Guardians box..
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:47 pm

After the cancellation on Xmen box I will definitely be back in on this one. Cant imagine this not being a great box even if it is another Carol variant.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:18 pm

I’m excited for this one, Iv only gotten a few pops from the movie (I’m trying to cut back soooo I think I only have 3 pops and the dorbz) I’m curious what they will give us.

While I would be down for another pop of Carol they have already givin us so many of her I can’t think what designs they would have left. A pop of the old lady skrull or maybe just any skrull could be neat.
My second choice would be a 6in Goose dorbz.
- tauntaunking on instagram

Classier

Postby Classier » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:38 pm

It’s probably a new Captain Marvel, or maybe Ronan the Accuser?

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Zero interest in this box, but hopefully for those of you interested it's something a lot better than what will be in stores! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 am

volsspongebob wrote:After the cancellation on Xmen box I will definitely be back in on this one. Cant imagine this not being a great box even if it is another Carol variant.

Given the number of Carol pops we already got, and my complete and utter lack of knowledge of things from the movie, I decided today that the pop should be an Agent Coulson pop (mostly because that would make me really happy!).

No matter what though - super excited, cannot wait for this box to come!
Image ImageImage Image

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:51 am

Katers wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:After the cancellation on Xmen box I will definitely be back in on this one. Cant imagine this not being a great box even if it is another Carol variant.

Given the number of Carol pops we already got, and my complete and utter lack of knowledge of things from the movie, I decided today that the pop should be an Agent Coulson pop (mostly because that would make me really happy!).

No matter what though - super excited, cannot wait for this box to come!

I would perfectly happy with an Agent Coulson Pop!
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

[size=85]Image

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:44 pm

I think Coulson would be cool, I think that some of the other Starforce members (like Korath or Minn-Erva) would also be cool. The only Carol variant I would want would be a Light Up Captain Marvel.

The other thing to consider is that this box releases 20 days after the movie comes out, so there is a chance it could be a spoiler character or outfit that we haven't even considered yet!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Really hope this box has a Chase variant like the Animal instincts one

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Still debating on whether i should go for this box, i am pretty satisfied with the amount of carol variants in the lineup so far. So if its just a carol variant, not sure if i really need it.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm

It just occurred to me that this box will probably have a Rock Candy! It really surprised me that there was no Captain marvel Rock Candy and it seems like the perfect fit for one!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:The next theme from MCC is Captain Marvel, and it will include a shirt.

I resubscribed for this box. I think it may have a shirt. I haven't gotten any of the Captain Marvel pops as of yet but I am interested in this box. Do you guys prefer mugs or shirts more? I would be fine with a mug pop and shirt every single box.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Since it is after the movie release, watch it be a movie moment.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:36 am

Odd that this would be released after the movie release date. Probably some spoiler in the movie, would loved to have the shirt by the first viewing night of the film.

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:29 am

Marvelous WD wrote:Since it is after the movie release, watch it be a movie moment.

That would suck but its my guess of what it will be. If its coupled with a Rock Candy then I am definitely hitting the cancel button like I did X-Men.

[size=85]Image

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:33 am

I thought it was weird getting the 3 Capt Marvel dorbz but not getting a Masked Capt Marvel, I wonder if that will be in this box?

Dean1217

Postby Dean1217 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:29 am

I am super excited for this one! The X-Men box didn't quite do it for me. I'll be please with whatever we get though if it has to do with Captain Marvel. Funko (imo) has done an amazing job on the line for Captain Marvel and I can't wait to see what else we get down the road for Endgame.
Collecting since 2014
Funatic of the Week November 2nd, 2018
Instagram: @JohnnyMeanDean

anime23

Postby anime23 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:39 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
Marvelous WD wrote:Since it is after the movie release, watch it be a movie moment.

That would suck but its my guess of what it will be. If its coupled with a Rock Candy then I am definitely hitting the cancel button like I did X-Men.

I've never been able to get into Rock Candy. I canceled as well. I just want a Rogue pop. Gambit would be nice
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:13 pm

I'm really hoping for Ronan to be the pop!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:34 am

jkcohen626 wrote:I think Coulson would be cool, I think that some of the other Starforce members (like Korath or Minn-Erva) would also be cool. The only Carol variant I would want would be a Light Up Captain Marvel.

The other thing to consider is that this box releases 20 days after the movie comes out, so there is a chance it could be a spoiler character or outfit that we haven't even considered yet!

I would kill for a Light up Captain Marvel! I know next to nothing about Starforce, so I'll be happy with just about anyone. If it's a spoiler from the movie, even better, since then I'll feel super special with the box!
Image ImageImage Image

Btrfly06

Postby Btrfly06 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 am

I heard someone say that a cool pop would be the alien form of Goose for the pop in this box. They already have way too many of Capt Marvel.

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:02 am

Btrfly06 wrote:I heard someone say that a cool pop would be the alien form of Goose for the pop in this box. They already have way too many of Capt Marvel.

Thats an interesting idea for a unique pop. So far though I still like the idea of a Coulson POP. But I am unsure with the amount of screen time he has in the movie.

[size=85]Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:38 am

Besides the POP I think that we will be seeing a dorbz, since on the X-men box we had a rock candy

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:04 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:Besides the POP I think that we will be seeing a dorbz, since on the X-men box we had a rock candy

I feel like they have really slowed down the dorbz. Though the Funko Shop had a three pack Dorbz of Captain Marvel. I am hoping for two pops.

[size=85]Image

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:26 am

I'm not really a big fan of Movie Moments, but if they had a Movie Moment of Carol punching the old lady on the train, I'd be all over that.

My guess would be a Pop Ride with Carol in her fighter jet, though.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:50 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Btrfly06 wrote:I heard someone say that a cool pop would be the alien form of Goose for the pop in this box. They already have way too many of Capt Marvel.

Thats an interesting idea for a unique pop. So far though I still like the idea of a Coulson POP. But I am unsure with the amount of screen time he has in the movie.

Coulson for the win! :cheers: Seriously though - he didn't have a lot of screen time initially, and look what happened there? I think Clark Gregg will make an impact in the movie no matter how much screen time he's given! Can't wait for it!
Image ImageImage Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Chase Variant wrote:I'm not really a big fan of Movie Moments, but if they had a Movie Moment of Carol punching the old lady on the train, I'd be all over that.

My guess would be a Pop Ride with Carol in her fighter jet, though.

I am not a fan of the movie moments either just because of the space they take up and my lack thereof. Otherwise I would be a fan lol

Image Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:57 am

volsspongebob wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:Besides the POP I think that we will be seeing a dorbz, since on the X-men box we had a rock candy

I feel like they have really slowed down the dorbz. Though the Funko Shop had a three pack Dorbz of Captain Marvel. I am hoping for two pops.

2 POP's would be really nice, so Far no Amazon box has had 2 POP's or maybe a pop with Lights; we have already seen a Ride, a Movie moment and 2 individual pop's, maybe a 2 pack

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:46 pm

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

2 POP's would be really nice, so Far no Amazon box has had 2 POP's or maybe a pop with Lights; we have already seen a Ride, a Movie moment and 2 individual pop's, maybe a 2 pack

The last Smugglers Bounty had 2 Pops. If you are speaking on Marvel alone and not anything Amazon does box wise then you are correct.

[size=85]Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:56 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

The last Smugglers Bounty had 2 Pops. If you are speaking on Marvel alone and not anything Amazon does box wise then you are correct.

ha you are right volsspongebob, I totally forgot about the last Smugglers Bounty; but I was mostly referring to Marvel, I would really like for them to have a box with a POP with light

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:47 am

I really think this box has a lot of potential! I was a little bummed with the choice for the x-men box but he does look cool next to Archangel. I would love to see another 2 pack of Coulson and Fury.
:freddy3:

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:38 am

Tbguy wrote:I really think this box has a lot of potential! I was a little bummed with the choice for the x-men box but he does look cool next to Archangel. I would love to see another 2 pack of Coulson and Fury.

That would be really cool, a 2 pack of an action scene of Agent Coulson & Agent Fury

HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy

Postby HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Hoping to see either a 2-pack or a cool movie moment. Even though I'll happily accept anything haha
Hey, I'm Hunter! :dkjoker1:
I love all things Funko; but mainly DC, Marvel, and Rick and Morty

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Lot of possibilities for this one! I just can't wait for the movie to come out!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Make mine Marvel. Really looking forward to this box
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:03 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Tbguy wrote:I really think this box has a lot of potential! I was a little bummed with the choice for the x-men box but he does look cool next to Archangel. I would love to see another 2 pack of Coulson and Fury.

That would be really cool, a 2 pack of an action scene of Agent Coulson & Agent Fury

If they gave me a scene with Coulson and Fury in it, there would be honest to goodness squealing here. It would be embarrassing. I'd still do it!
Image ImageImage Image

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:23 am

Really hoping for a Captain MArvel Hat... its been way too long since the last Marvel one (Spiderman box before Homecoming). That and a high Quality Pin - the pin I received @ a Pop-up Shop for the movie was pretty poor quality.

Any pop, movie moment, Rock Candy, Dorbz is fine with me.... as long as the hat is there.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Return to “Powered by Funko”