Funklub?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Steelers8452

Funklub?

Postby Steelers8452 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:28 am

Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship the Funklub kit? Longer than other items?

Gofunkoyourself

Re: Funklub?

Postby Gofunkoyourself » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:20 am

When did you order it? I don't think they have been shipping anything out over the holiday, so that may account for it.
My name is Mike, I do some podcasts... Talknpops.com
Image Image

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:42 am

I agree it depends when you place the order and if it fell on any of the holidays but it should typically take about the same period of time it would for regular orders

Steelers8452

Postby Steelers8452 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:31 pm

I ordered on December 27. Usually I get a shipping notice by now. But maybe because of the holiday they are backed up....

Gofunkoyourself

Postby Gofunkoyourself » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Steelers8452 wrote:I ordered on December 27. Usually I get a shipping notice by now. But maybe because of the holiday they are backed up....

I could be wrong but I thought they were shut down between Christmas and New years.
My name is Mike, I do some podcasts... Talknpops.com
Image Image

Steelers8452

Postby Steelers8452 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:05 am

Woke up this morning to an email saying it has shipped. They must have been backed up from the holidays. :freddy2:

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:46 pm

What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Nooklin wrote:What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?

There isn't an "official" benefit to the Funklub. You get a number and some little gimmick items and a Freddy Funko pop, but you don't get a "benefit" per se. The Funklub had more significance years ago I believe. I would say however that every real fan of Funko should be apart of the Klub. It might be a thing of the past so to speak, but It's not expensive and kind of neat. We used to get signed certificates when we joined the Klub and those are neat to frame.
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:47 pm

I joined years ago, but there haven’t been any benefits. I thought it would help with Fundays at the time or I would get a cool certificate, but I was very wrong.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Nooklin wrote:I joined years ago, but there haven’t been any benefits. I thought it would help with Fundays at the time or I would get a cool certificate, but I was very wrong.

I wish having this would be a benefit to get Fundays tickets.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:48 am

They should do a Funklub only special sale or giveaway.
ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am

Steelers8452 wrote:Woke up this morning to an email saying it has shipped. They must have been backed up from the holidays. :freddy2:

I suggest you send an email to funko support.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Funk0Fairy

Postby Funk0Fairy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:17 pm

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
Nooklin wrote:What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?

There isn't an "official" benefit to the Funklub. You get a number and some little gimmick items and a Freddy Funko pop, but you don't get a "benefit" per se. The Funklub had more significance years ago I believe. I would say however that every real fan of Funko should be apart of the Klub. It might be a thing of the past so to speak, but It's not expensive and kind of neat. We used to get signed certificates when we joined the Klub and those are neat to frame.

If you look at the Funko emails in the weekly Funko news emails they randomly pick Funklub members to win 50% off the Funko Shop! In the Funko Pop up shop announcement emails they pick a Funklub member on Wednesdays to win a prize pack!

Both of these are from Funko emails in the last two weeks:

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Funk0Fairy wrote:

If you look at the Funko emails in the weekly Funko news emails they randomly pick Funklub members to win 50% off the Funko Shop! In the Funko Pop up shop announcement emails they pick a Funklub member on Wednesdays to win a prize pack!

Ah nice! Forgot about that. They do that drawing every week don't they.
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:01 pm

I forgot about that drawing as well!! Hopefully the week I win they have protos in the shop!!!

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:25 am

Steelers8452 wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship the Funklub kit? Longer than other items?

Is it still available? I haven’t seen much on it now but with the bigger following there must be a new version.

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:26 am

Funk0Fairy wrote:

Ah nice! Forgot about that. They do that drawing every week don't they.

Yup I remember seeing those emails with funklub winner for discounts or protos back in the day.

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:20 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:
Steelers8452 wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship the Funklub kit? Longer than other items?

Is it still available? I haven’t seen much on it now but with the bigger following there must be a new version.

I'm curious as well.. can fans still sign up?
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Steelers8452

Postby Steelers8452 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Yes. They sell the Funklub bundle on their site. I think the only difference in the year in the lapel pin.

Purplelady

Postby Purplelady » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:55 am

I became a member last year and I don’t remember that much of a delay....

EZA

Postby EZA » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:02 am

I got mine 3 days after I ordered it but then again 6 years ago they did not have that much stuff to do compared to now they were much smaller then....

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Do you have to renew each year?

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:45 pm

I actually got an extra THANK YOU Freddy. My theory is maybe because I'm a funklub member?

Besides that they do weekly giveaways on Wednesdays and 50% off deals on other days. I believe they also choose a funklub member randomly on the daily social media giveaways.
ImageImage

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:48 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Do you have to renew each year?

No it's permanent for life. My theory is eventually they will sell out and not make anymore. They had a different one several years ago.
ImageImage

Sdivirgilio7

Postby Sdivirgilio7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 pm

I just think it’s cool to get the pop and pin and have a number in the klub. Plus always a chance to win in giveaways for members.
:freddy2:

Pop count: 195
Favorite lines: Ad icons, MLB
First pops: Groot, ghost face

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:18 pm

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE wrote:

No it's permanent for life. My theory is eventually they will sell out and not make anymore. They had a different one several years ago.

Cool thx. I bought mine a few years ago. :alien:

EZA

Postby EZA » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:40 am

imbatgirlpop wrote:
SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE wrote:

You are all set then, welcoem to the Klub!

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 am

EZA wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:
SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE wrote:

Thank you! Now I need to find my certificate... LOL

royboy82

Postby royboy82 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:29 am

Welp after reading this thread I had to go and join the Funklub in case they sell out or decide discontinue. Fingers crossed for fast shipping.
Once you POP! you can't stop. :freddy2:

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:01 pm

I need to look up my Funklub number now. When I signed up I was on the cusp of the old membership and the new. I printed out the application and sent it in, but then had to actually go online and register.

EZA

Postby EZA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:11 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:
EZA wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:

Thank you! Now I need to find my certificate... LOL

And get it laminated!

Return to “Other Funko Products”