Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
APOPCALYPSE

Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby APOPCALYPSE » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:42 am

These look amazing! No word yet on what store the 3 exclusives will be at, or what the rarities of the figures will be. They are up for preorder on several different web sites. I wish Cersei had been the season 1 version but I’m glad they finally made her into a mini \:D/
Last edited by APOPCALYPSE on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me when I find the Mini I’ve been looking for lol

HellKat613

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby HellKat613 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:04 am

I hope these are easy to complete. I'm still missing the hot topic exclusives from the first series.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:22 am

12 figures, with 3 exclusives; dare I hope for a 1/12 ratio set?
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:00 am

Is that Rickon or Theon between Cersei and Beric in the second image?

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:55 am

TadGhostal wrote:Is that Rickon or Theon between Cersei and Beric in the second image?

No one can tell from what I've heard. I'm leaning towards Theon now....but I originally thought it was Rickon. It's bad when you can't definitively who the characters are.

Wish they had included an Oleana Tyrell though- need more of her sass in my life
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:36 am

RogueSolo wrote:12 figures, with 3 exclusives; dare I hope for a 1/12 ratio set?

I feel like Funko has been moving away from rare mystery mini sets so I could definitely see this being a 1/12 set.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:12 figures, with 3 exclusives; dare I hope for a 1/12 ratio set?

I feel like Funko has been moving away from rare mystery mini sets so I could definitely see this being a 1/12 set.

S3 was a 1/12 set with 3 HT exclusives, so I hope S4 follows suit.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:21 am

These look awesome!! I've been wondering if they would continue this line of mystery minis. There are some good ones in here.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:44 am

RogueSolo wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

S3 was a 1/12 set with 3 HT exclusives, so I hope S4 follows suit.

I have the same hope but a guy on FB was arguing with me that they would have stated that already or wouldnt show 15 with just the common release box.

S3 was supper easy to collect and I would be a happy camper if this followed suit.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:00 pm

looks like it will be 1/12 - that would be nice!
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:16 pm

I hope the ratios are good because I really want The Mountain.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

APOPCALYPSE

Postby APOPCALYPSE » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:16 pm

One of the websites these are up for preorder on states that the rarities vary from 1/6 to 1/72. The estimates release date is from April to June.
Me when I find the Mini I’ve been looking for lol

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:24 pm

babasdada wrote:looks like it will be 1/12 - that would be nice!

that would be nice...looks like last series where they were 1/12 with some store exclusives still being 1/12. Funko has been killing minis for me lately with their 4 in a case 1/6

FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

I'd just about given up on funko ever releasing another wave. Very excited for these.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 pm

TadGhostal wrote:Is that Rickon or Theon between Cersei and Beric in the second image?

It looks like Theon based on the outfit and facial features.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

Deezy

Postby Deezy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:07 pm

I really like this set. Can't wait
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:53 am

Funko_Phan26 wrote:

that would be nice...looks like last series where they were 1/12 with some store exclusives still being 1/12. Funko has been killing minis for me lately with their 4 in a case 1/6

Yes series 3 was 1/12 with Hot topic exclusives Margery, Stannis and Tywin- was swapped out for the common box Melisandre, Sam and tormund.
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:45 pm

babasdada wrote:
Funko_Phan26 wrote:

Yes series 3 was 1/12 with Hot topic exclusives Margery, Stannis and Tywin- was swapped out for the common box Melisandre, Sam and tormund.

Really hoping its this way again

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:05 am

HellKat613 wrote:I hope these are easy to complete. I'm still missing the hot topic exclusives from the first series.

Me too. I'm missing the HT exclusives from the first series, and one of the HT exclusives from the second series.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am

Funko_Phan26 wrote:

No one can tell from what I've heard. I'm leaning towards Theon now....but I originally thought it was Rickon. It's bad when you can't definitively who the characters are.

Wish they had included an Oleana Tyrell though- need more of her sass in my life

Me too. I'm honestly a bit disappointed that we're getting yet another variant of John, Dany, Tyrion and Arya instead of different characters. Give me Wun Wun, or a giant Wight, or Catelyn Stark, or even new versions of the two surviving wolves. I get that this series reflects the characters in the latest season, but still. every version of John Snow is so similar to each other that it gets boring.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am

APOPCALYPSE wrote:One of the websites these are up for preorder on states that the rarities vary from 1/6 to 1/72. The estimates release date is from April to June.

Eh, Funko is so inaccurate with ratios anymore that I don't trust anything reported (even by Funko) until someone buys a full case and figures out what the ratios actually are.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:32 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
APOPCALYPSE wrote:One of the websites these are up for preorder on states that the rarities vary from 1/6 to 1/72. The estimates release date is from April to June.

Eh, Funko is so inaccurate with ratios anymore that I don't trust anything reported (even by Funko) until someone buys a full case and figures out what the ratios actually are.

I am going to pray you are right cause this will auck if 1/72 and HT gets a case

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Need that Ice Viserion so bad!
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I am going to pray you are right cause this will auck if 1/72 and HT gets a case

I hope so, too. It's like the latest wave of Rick and Morty minis. Reported to be different ratios with 1/6s and 1/72s and the like, and the set ended up being 1/12. The wrong ratios were even printed on the boxes. It's been happening a LOT lately with mystery minis. Almost every set recently has had incorrect ratios listed.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:32 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I hope so, too. It's like the latest wave of Rick and Morty minis. Reported to be different ratios with 1/6s and 1/72s and the like, and the set ended up being 1/12. The wrong ratios were even printed on the boxes. It's been happening a LOT lately with mystery minis. Almost every set recently has had incorrect ratios listed.

Since this has been happening so much do you think it’s intentional? Like they want to see if people will figure out they are all 1/12 or see if they will be flipped more? Even the sets with different ratios like the Aladdin minis were still wrong.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:19 am

RBlue30 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:I am going to pray you are right cause this will auck if 1/72 and HT gets a case

Since this has been happening so much do you think it’s intentional? Like they want to see if people will figure out they are all 1/12 or see if they will be flipped more? Even the sets with different ratios like the Aladdin minis were still wrong.

I don't think so. I think it's just poor quality control. Especially when you factor in the other issues with mystery minis lately (missing limbs, 2 packaged to a box, empty boxes, pieces that fall apart, etc).

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:20 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I don't think so. I think it's just poor quality control. Especially when you factor in the other issues with mystery minis lately (missing limbs, 2 packaged to a box, empty boxes, pieces that fall apart, etc).

Yeah QC has fallen far with MM

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:25 am

hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

It's super disappointing how bad QC has gotten. But some lines seem to have fewer issues. LOTR was one of those lines. No messed up ratios, and very few issues with paint or broken/missing pieces. I don't think I pulled a single mini from that line that wasn't perfect.

Deadpool, on the other hand, was a mess as far as QC went. I pulled so many with missing or broken pieces.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

It's super disappointing how bad QC has gotten. But some lines seem to have fewer issues. LOTR was one of those lines. No messed up ratios, and very few issues with paint or broken/missing pieces. I don't think I pulled a single mini from that line that wasn't perfect.

Deadpool, on the other hand, was a mess as far as QC went. I pulled so many with missing or broken pieces.

Yes LOTR was perfect maybe has to do with how much the person who over saw them loved them lol

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:39 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:I am going to pray you are right cause this will auck if 1/72 and HT gets a case

My guess is not that it's intentional, but that there's some major miscommunication when planning the sets, printing the boxes, and then creating the actual minis. They might do these things months apart, and then don't update them or have those departments talk to each other.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:41 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Yes LOTR was perfect maybe has to do with how much the person who over saw them loved them lol

The only disappointment was the terrible store exclusive ratios (two Hot Topic 1/72s? Really?).
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Hope they announce some store exclusives soon...
need an Oleanna Tyrell, an updated Jaime, Lyanna, Beyond the wall Hound, update of the dragons in the style of the new Icy Viserion

FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 am

kihou wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

The only disappointment was the terrible store exclusive ratios (two Hot Topic 1/72s? Really?).

As a LOTR lover this was one set I had to complete. The only full case of LOTR I found at HT got me Withc king and Ihad to pay for the others. I made out in the end with them still rising.

Point is I do not want to go through that again so I will keep praying Funko has mercy on us and these are 1/12

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am

kihou wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Plus HT exclusive cases that had no exclusives in them. The very first case I bought from HT had no exclusives in it. I got extremely lucky with that line, though, and was able to get all of them for retail. Including ordering a single mini from HT's site and getting Eowyn. I'm usually not that lucky with mystery minis.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
kihou wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Plus HT exclusive cases that had no exclusives in them. The very first case I bought from HT had no exclusives in it. I got extremely lucky with that line, though, and was able to get all of them for retail. Including ordering a single mini from HT's site and getting Eowyn. I'm usually not that lucky with mystery minis.

Nice luck! I got to 6 fresh HT cases and they were 2 Witch Kings (left one for another local hunter) and 4(!!) Galadriels. I am still missing Eowyn and Lurtz, but I can't justify the ebay prices for them right now. Maybe at some point I'll luck out and find a trade or something :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:54 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
kihou wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Oh wow, I didn't hear about that. Are the exclusives hand pulled or do you think it was a computer error?

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:56 pm

mmmrice wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
kihou wrote:The only disappointment was the terrible store exclusive ratios (two Hot Topic 1/72s? Really?).

Oh wow, I didn't hear about that. Are the exclusives hand pulled or do you think it was a computer error?

The exclusives were 1/36, 1/72, and 1/72, meaning there were two case options (Galadrial common who was 1/36) that had no exclusives. No errors, just terrible ratios and few restocks.
ISO Mystery Minis!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:57 am

kihou wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

The exclusives were 1/36, 1/72, and 1/72, meaning there were two case options (Galadrial common who was 1/36) that had no exclusives. No errors, just terrible ratios and few restocks.

This was worse and made me more mad than when HP had 4 - 1/6. Just thought HT are hard enough to get now you do us dirty with cases that don't have any

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:02 am

kihou wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

That makes sense, no wonder those exclusive minis cost so much now

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:49 am

mmmrice wrote:
kihou wrote:
mmmrice wrote:Oh wow, I didn't hear about that. Are the exclusives hand pulled or do you think it was a computer error?

That makes sense, no wonder those exclusive minis cost so much now

Yup. HT exclusives have been going for crazy prices anyways, but when they've got those 1/72 ratios and few re-stocks it makes it even worse.

Return to “Blind Bags”