Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
DJ Semi

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby DJ Semi » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 am

Schl0 wrote:Just made some custom risers yesterday to make room for upcoming Spastik and original character pops! Still need to make one more to fit them all!

The Spastics all look so dang cool outta box.

I'm Matt a.k.a. DJ Semi. Hip Hop DJ, Nostalgia Fiend, and Loyal Funatic Since 2016.
Follow Me on Instagram/Twitter: @DJSemi

I Enjoy Collecting: Pop! Ad Icons (100% Complete!), Pop! Rocks, Pop! Movies, Pop! Games, Retro Freddy Vinyl, and any and all things Freddy Funko!

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: My First 36" Retro Freddy!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 am

DJ Semi wrote:
Schl0 wrote:Just made some custom risers yesterday to make room for upcoming Spastik and original character pops! Still need to make one more to fit them all!

Everything looks better OOB! You get to enjoy all the detail when you can see them.

Stush

Postby Stush » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:06 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
DJ Semi wrote:

Everything looks better OOB! You get to enjoy all the detail when you can see them.

Agreed!

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:03 pm

DJ Semi wrote:

Very nice! What did you make the risers out of?
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:12 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
DJ Semi wrote:

Heck yeah! I have very few pops that are left in their boxes. If they are it’s more for stacking purposes.
-Eric-
IG: @artbyschlo

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:13 am

anime23 wrote:
DJ Semi wrote:

I made them out of foam board!
-Eric-

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Such an awesome spastik setup!
hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Schl0 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
DJ Semi wrote:

Brilliant. I wish I would have thought of that. I bought several and then realized this is too expensive for me to keep doing lol
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Schl0 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
DJ Semi wrote:

What a brilliant idea! =D>
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:30 am

anime23 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Brilliant. I wish I would have thought of that. I bought several and then realized this is too expensive for me to keep doing lol

Thanks! Yeah risers get expensive and they usually aren’t the best height for pops. Most of the time you can only see the heads peeking over the row in front of them.
-Eric-

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:32 am

asiantonystark wrote:

Thank you! So happy they’re pushing on pretty strong with this line!
-Eric-

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Schl0 wrote:
asiantonystark wrote:

I’m sad that the newer collectors won’t know them as Spastiks anymore since Funko is now referring to them as Fantastik Plastik. Staying PC is key to growing your market share even further!
hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:11 pm

asiantonystark wrote:
Schl0 wrote:
asiantonystark wrote:

I’m sad that the newer collectors won’t know them as Spastiks anymore since Funko is now referring to them as Fantastik Plastik. Staying PC is key to growing your market share even further!

It’s just another one of those things to deal with these days. It doesn’t bother me either way so I’m happy they just went with the new name and keep chugging on! I hope more and more people get excited about original characters!
-Eric-

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Schl0 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:

Thanks! Yeah risers get expensive and they usually aren’t the best height for pops. Most of the time you can only see the heads peeking over the row in front of them.

Yes I was running into that issue. Its ok if i space them out like 3 on top 2 in the middle and 3 on the bottom but ya sometimes its an issue.

Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:36 pm

anime23 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Yes I was running into that issue. Its ok if i space them out like 3 on top 2 in the middle and 3 on the bottom but ya sometimes its an issue.

Sometimes dont have a choice when trying to maximize space. While I made my risers and yes if looked straight on you might only see head and such of the next level up I had to be able to fit like 25 per shelf in my detlof
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:41 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:

Sometimes dont have a choice when trying to maximize space. While I made my risers and yes if looked straight on you might only see head and such of the next level up I had to be able to fit like 25 per shelf in my detlof

This is true. I was thinking about running shelves all across the room but I am trying to convince myself that I do not have a problem because they aren't taking over the whole room yet. If I do that then I have to admit I have a problem lol

Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 pm

anime23 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

This is true. I was thinking about running shelves all across the room but I am trying to convince myself that I do not have a problem because they aren't taking over the whole room yet. If I do that then I have to admit I have a problem lol

Mine is more my wife doesnt care for the collection and has rgulated me to one wall and two detlofs lol

The Bleach Fan

Postby The Bleach Fan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:59 pm

There is great info on this post. I don't have a huge collection but I will be remodeling and these post have given me great ideas for displays. Funko, you need to start selling pop furniture.

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Mine is more my wife doesnt care for the collection and has rgulated me to one wall and two detlofs lol

Oh nooooo lol. Sorry about that. :eek:

Image Image

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:49 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:

Hey as long as they’re all out there then that’s what matters most!
-Eric-

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:20 am

Schl0 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

I am half/half my signed ones and more valuable ones are in box the rest are out or going to be out

Stush

Postby Stush » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 am

anime23 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

HA! Nice!

anime23

Postby anime23 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:21 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

I am half/half my signed ones and more valuable ones are in box the rest are out or going to be out

same I just made the move to have some out because I was running out of room. I took about 80 out that I will probably never get rid of. Whole sets though I left the more valuable ones in the boxes.

Image Image

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:47 pm

The Head wrote:My new flocked display in my basement! :D

Excellent display!

Vader92

Postby Vader92 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:36 am

IG https://www.instagram.com/popthat818/
Pop count: 202
ISO: overwatch prototypes
OOB Sith pop collector

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Nice, lol do you really only have 4 spaces left until you have to buy another bookcase?

Image Image

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

I've finally set up my Funko room after moving in (5 months ago)! It's been a slow tedious process but strangely therapeutic. Other than my minis, everything else is in its place... for now. I LOVE ITTTTT!!! I could sit in here for hours just staring at everything!

ImageImageImage

Instagram & Twitter : @verafunatic / @veratcreations /@lifeinpixels_vera(@lifeinpixels_v)

DESPERATELY ISO : Rainbow Brite Proto, Huckleberry Pie Proto, The Little Mermaid Protos (coloured preferred but open to white)

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:38 pm

verafunatic wrote:I've finally set up my Funko room after moving in (5 months ago)! It's been a slow tedious process but strangely therapeutic. Other than my minis, everything else is in its place... for now. I LOVE ITTTTT!!! I could sit in here for hours just staring at everything!

Great job and amazing Disney collection!!! =D>
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:48 pm

HekterPopAholic wrote:
verafunatic wrote:I've finally set up my Funko room after moving in (5 months ago)! It's been a slow tedious process but strangely therapeutic. Other than my minis, everything else is in its place... for now. I LOVE ITTTTT!!! I could sit in here for hours just staring at everything!

Thank you!! Always a work in progress!
ImageImageImage

Instagram & Twitter : @verafunatic / @veratcreations /@lifeinpixels_vera(@lifeinpixels_v)

DESPERATELY ISO : Rainbow Brite Proto, Huckleberry Pie Proto, The Little Mermaid Protos (coloured preferred but open to white)

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:28 am

verafunatic wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:

Yup! I just recognized your display on IG! Thanks for the follow! I gave you a follow back :D
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

Stush

Postby Stush » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:53 am

verafunatic wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:

The display is looking good!

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Congratulations verafunatic. Your collection is wonderful.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Spoiler: show

Image[/Spoiler]

Incredible setup incredible collection

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Ok why did I immediately go to the rainbow brite stuff in the picture and scream. That is childhood right there. I now have to go back and look at your actually funko setup lol

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Ok now that I looked at it I will say I am really impressed. Very nice collection. You know what is also impressive.. I think I see a pound puppy. :cheers: :cheers:

Image Image

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:12 am

anime23 wrote:

Ok why did I immediately go to the rainbow brite stuff in the picture and scream. That is childhood right there. I now have to go back and look at your actually funko setup lol

Lol! I eve glittered her pop coz i thought the rainbow colours would look amazing all glittery and shiny!!!!
ImageImageImage

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:13 am

anime23 wrote:

Ok now that I looked at it I will say I am really impressed. Very nice collection. You know what is also impressive.. I think I see a pound puppy. :cheers: :cheers:

I had that since i was a kid!!! Wouldn’t sell it for the world!
ImageImageImage

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:16 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Spoiler: show

Image[/Spoiler]

Incredible setup incredible collection
Stush wrote:
verafunatic wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:Great job and amazing Disney collection!!! =D>

The display is looking good!
HekterPopAholic wrote:
verafunatic wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:Great job and amazing Disney collection!!! =D>

Yup! I just recognized your display on IG! Thanks for the follow! I gave you a follow back :D
chincoteague1 wrote:Congratulations verafunatic. Your collection is wonderful.

THANKS GUYS!!!
ImageImageImage

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:20 am

All these displays are amazing! Makes me wanna share some pics of mine.
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

anime23

Postby anime23 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm

verafunatic wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Lol! I eve glittered her pop coz i thought the rainbow colours would look amazing all glittery and shiny!!!!

Very nice touch!

Image Image

Return to “Pop!”