Bone Daddy Collection!

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
TJLAUTERBACH

Re: Bone Daddy Collection!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Newest additions to the collection!

It looks like (I could be wrong and missing something) with those new additions that you pretty much have the entire bone daddy collection. That's beyond impressive...congrats!

Looks like one glow pop, & a couple orange suits still missing ;-) Where, oh where..could those be :razz:

Well it is almost complete however I do have a few more to go. Unfortunately as you might know some of them are basically unattainable or a dream come true. Here is what is left to get that I know.
1/2-20in Orange suit
1/3-mini orange suit LTJ
1/48-mini silver shirt
1/?-GITD FDO8 red shirt
Freddy bank holding bone daddy
Bone daddy car
Motorheadz Bone Daddy
Last thing would be protos
Would be awesome to one day be able to have a complete set but I also know that is a fantasy.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:50 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:It looks like (I could be wrong and missing something) with those new additions that you pretty much have the entire bone daddy collection. That's beyond impressive...congrats!

Looks like one glow pop, & a couple orange suits still missing ;-) Where, oh where..could those be :razz:

Well it is almost complete however I do have a few more to go. Unfortunately as you might know some of them are basically unattainable or a dream come true. Here is what is left to get that I know.
1/2-20in Orange suit
1/3-mini orange suit LTJ
1/48-mini silver shirt
1/?-GITD FDO8 red shirt
Bone daddy car
Motorheadz Bone Daddy
Would be awesome to one day be able to have a complete set but I also know that is a fantasy.

Wow...I had no idea some of those even existed. I wish you the best of luck trying to complete your bone daddy masterpiece one day. Either way, you certainly have an amazing collection :)

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:36 am

That’s and amazing collection.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:54 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:It looks like (I could be wrong and missing something) with those new additions that you pretty much have the entire bone daddy collection. That's beyond impressive...congrats!

1/2-20in Orange suit
1/3-mini orange suit LTJ
1/48-mini silver shirt
1/?-GITD FDO8 red shirt
Bone daddy car
Motorheadz Bone Daddy

Technically the Motorheadz is Phil Degrave head, and not bone Daddy, so I wouldn’t count that one! :-)

Motorheadz skull character (Zombie Lounge Phil Degrave)

BUT..there is the never-released samples of the rearview mirror hanging Bone Daddy..
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:25 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

1/2-20in Orange suit
1/3-mini orange suit LTJ
1/48-mini silver shirt
1/?-GITD FDO8 red shirt
Bone daddy car
Motorheadz Bone Daddy

Technically the Motorheadz is Phil Degrave head, and not bone Daddy, so I wouldn’t count that one! :-)

BUT..there is the never-released samples of the rearview mirror hanging Bone Daddy..

Correct! I thought they still called them motorheadz? Sorry it wasnt super clear when I was reading about them. How much do these go for if I came across a set?

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:15 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

Correct! I thought they still called them motorheadz? Sorry it wasnt super clear when I was reading about them. How much do these go for if I came across a set?

I wouldn’t have a good idea these days, being never-released and so few. It could be something mid-range but shouldn’t be entirely outlandish since it’s not a pop.
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:31 am

Awesome collection!
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

KryptonianRed

Postby KryptonianRed » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 am

Awesome collection!

Thepopfamily

Postby Thepopfamily » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Omg.... I had no idea that much bone daddy stuff existed!! That’s nuts and we’ll done! I gotta get on that level with one style or character. Bravo!!
Hunting for 90's Nick related PROTOS... Who can help?

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:11 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Thanks everyone! Was just having some fun with the GITD pieces and just took a pretty cool pic of the bones! Check it out!

Awesome!
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:18 pm

That is a great collection! Well done!

Mjacob78 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Thanks everyone! Was just having some fun with the GITD pieces and just took a pretty cool pic of the bones! Check it out!

Awesome!

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Love those GITD pics!
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:Love those GITD pics!

Thanks alot! I know my collection doesn't compare to what you probably have but I love bone daddy and El diablo. Did add the bone daddy car but still hunting for the others. Will update some pics when I get a chance.

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:12 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:Love those GITD pics!

Thanks alot! I know my collection doesn't compare to what you probably have but I love bone daddy and El diablo. Did add the bone daddy car but still hunting for the others. Will update some pics when I get a chance.

Collect what you love and you will always be happy! Bone Daddy & El Diablo were two of Funko's most popular created characters when the company started making "variations". The first Wacky Wobbler Bone Daddy's head did not glow!

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 am

Very cool collection and I completely understand binding with your kids while collecting. It’s also cool they you got the pieces from another collector. It sucks when you have/need to get rid of a collection, but it’s nice knowing it’s going to someone who is also passionate about collecting
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue May 07, 2019 8:22 pm

So a little update after a wonderful surprise from my Wife and kids in celebration of my big 40! I am super grateful to and blessed beyond measure! Here is some new pics of the Bone Daddy collection. Almost complete now, just 3 things remain which may never happen.

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 07, 2019 9:52 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:So a little update after a wonderful surprise from my Wife and kids in celebration of my big 40! I am super grateful to and blessed beyond measure! Here is some new pics of the Bone Daddy collection. Almost complete now, just 3 things remain which may never happen.

Awesome! Congrats! :)

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Beautiful collection! Lovin’ all those Diablos too!
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Tue May 07, 2019 11:54 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:So a little update after a wonderful surprise from my Wife and kids in celebration of my big 40! I am super grateful to and blessed beyond measure! Here is some new pics of the Bone Daddy collection. Almost complete now, just 3 things remain which may never happen.

Super Congrats on the additions and a happy 40th to you!

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Wed May 08, 2019 12:34 am

Wow - what an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing!!
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed May 08, 2019 6:51 am

kevinbuddha wrote:

Super Congrats on the additions and a happy 40th to you!

Thank you! I was super excited and couldn't believe that they got me those pieces.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat May 11, 2019 10:31 pm

good collection

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:A little background story to begin: About 4 years ago, my oldest son began collecting Funko pops. Then my middle son seeing how cool his older brother's pops were began collecting about 2 years ago. I collected a little here and there along the way, but nothing compared to my boys. We started going pop hunting, to comic cons, etc and the father- son bonding time was incredible. Not that we didn't bond before, but something about Funko just made things so much FUN for all of us. So to get to the point, I decided I really wanted to concentrate on the older side of Funko by collecting wacky wobblers. I love the Spastik Plastik line so I really gravitated towards the Bone Daddy and El Diablo. Well I dove into the wobbler line about a year ago and haven't looked back. As you know some of these pieces are pretty rare and hard to come by, so I knew that I wouldn't have some of those really cool wobblers and that I would have to just admire a far. Then by chance I saw a listing from a fellow Funatic Justin "Justicewarrior88" and the bone daddy gods smiled upon me and blessed me with some amazing pieces he had acquired over time. I know it was hard for Justin to say goodbye to these "grails," however I am honored and humbled to now have such an amazing collection of Bone Daddy wobblers. I may never have a complete Bone Daddy collection obviously due to the rarity and extremely limited pieces, but I couldn't be happier with what I already have obtained in a relatively short amount of time. My hunt will always continue for the remaining pieces and who knows maybe one day I might be able to have the entire Bone Daddy set (I can always dream lol). One thing I do know for certain is that the wobbler collection is here to stay and one day I'll pass down this collection to my boys and hopefully they will do the same with their sons and so on. ImageImage

Very awesome Bone daddy collection \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

acbernardez

Postby acbernardez » Mon May 13, 2019 10:46 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:ImageImage

I totally love this setup! Bone Daddy is one of my favorite characters that Funko has developed over the years!
Image Image
Image ImageImage

Ms_Chase

Postby Ms_Chase » Mon May 13, 2019 10:15 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:A little background story to begin: About 4 years ago, my oldest son began collecting Funko pops. Then my middle son seeing how cool his older brother's pops were began collecting about 2 years ago. I collected a little here and there along the way, but nothing compared to my boys. We started going pop hunting, to comic cons, etc and the father- son bonding time was incredible. Not that we didn't bond before, but something about Funko just made things so much FUN for all of us. So to get to the point, I decided I really wanted to concentrate on the older side of Funko by collecting wacky wobblers. I love the Spastik Plastik line so I really gravitated towards the Bone Daddy and El Diablo. Well I dove into the wobbler line about a year ago and haven't looked back. As you know some of these pieces are pretty rare and hard to come by, so I knew that I wouldn't have some of those really cool wobblers and that I would have to just admire a far. Then by chance I saw a listing from a fellow Funatic Justin "Justicewarrior88" and the bone daddy gods smiled upon me and blessed me with some amazing pieces he had acquired over time. I know it was hard for Justin to say goodbye to these "grails," however I am honored and humbled to now have such an amazing collection of Bone Daddy wobblers. I may never have a complete Bone Daddy collection obviously due to the rarity and extremely limited pieces, but I couldn't be happier with what I already have obtained in a relatively short amount of time. My hunt will always continue for the remaining pieces and who knows maybe one day I might be able to have the entire Bone Daddy set (I can always dream lol). One thing I do know for certain is that the wobbler collection is here to stay and one day I'll pass down this collection to my boys and hopefully they will do the same with their sons and so on. ImageImage

My mind is completely blown. This is gorgeous!

WalkoFunko_27

Postby WalkoFunko_27 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:22 am

Hey guys I’m trying to find the FDO Bone Daddy. Is anybody selling or trading one? I’m trying to get it for my birthday.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed May 15, 2019 9:38 pm

WalkoFunko_27 wrote:Hey guys I’m trying to find the FDO Bone Daddy. Is anybody selling or trading one? I’m trying to get it for my birthday.

Sorry don't have an extra. Try checking the sales part of this forum and ebay. I have seen some from time to time on some Facebook groups. By the way Happy Birthday and welcome to the board!

Yassiefay4

Postby Yassiefay4 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 pm

Such an amazing collection!!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:21 am

holy smokes this is awesome! congrats :freddy2: :freddy2:

WalkoFunko_27

Postby WalkoFunko_27 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
WalkoFunko_27 wrote:Hey guys I’m trying to find the FDO Bone Daddy. Is anybody selling or trading one? I’m trying to get it for my birthday.

Sorry don't have an extra. Try checking the sales part of this forum and ebay. I have seen some from time to time on some Facebook groups. By the way Happy Birthday and welcome to the board!

Thanks man! I was able to get one! Grail!

WalkoFunko_27

Postby WalkoFunko_27 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:56 pm

chucklora wrote:

Hey Chucklora where did you find those Motorheadz? I have been searching high and low and can’t find them anywhere. I know they never made it to production.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:56 pm

WalkoFunko_27 wrote:
chucklora wrote:

Hey Chucklora where did you find those Motorheadz? I have been searching high and low and can’t find them anywhere. I know they never made it to production.

Hi friend, not my collection in the pic :)

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Fri May 17, 2019 11:19 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Image

This is wild, my friend. I get gitty everytime I see this. A Purple Bone Daddy Proto went up on Ebay yesterday, not sure if that is your thing or not. I almost bought it myself, but decided against it as it sold out :)
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri May 17, 2019 9:03 pm

cptsailor wrote:

This is wild, my friend. I get gitty everytime I see this. A Purple Bone Daddy Proto went up on Ebay yesterday, not sure if that is your thing or not. I almost bought it myself, but decided against it as it sold out :)

Glad you like it. Without a doubt I love looking at all of these everyday. (Not my thing?) Are you crazy did you see my collection? Everything Bone daddy you can think of and with 2 protos (sitter and mini pez). Yes I wanted that proto bad but by the time I heard it was up I got my phone and tried to buy it but it was sold before I could finish. Probably about 20 seconds to late. Do you have any Bone daddys and if so which ones?

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Sat May 18, 2019 1:14 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
cptsailor wrote:

Glad you like it. Without a doubt I love looking at all of these everyday. (Not my thing?) Are you crazy did you see my collection? Everything Bone daddy you can think of and with 2 protos (sitter and mini pez). Yes I wanted that proto bad but by the time I heard it was up I got my phone and tried to buy it but it was sold before I could finish. Probably about 20 seconds to late. Do you have any Bone daddys and if so which ones?

I have the 20" Tower Records, the standard sizes in red, purple, black, green sitter, the silver suit mini, and both gitd minis (less than jake, and daddy-o). I have the two pops also, not the gitd chase!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat May 18, 2019 1:48 am

cptsailor wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
cptsailor wrote:

I have the 20" Tower Records, the standard sizes in red, purple, black, green sitter, the silver suit mini, and both gitd minis (less than jake, and daddy-o). I have the two pops also, not the gitd chase!

Very nice! That silver suit mini was actually one of the harder ones for me to get. I don't know how but something about Bone Daddy I just fell in love with. Once I started I did not realize how many bone daddy products funko made. It's probably hard to believe but I really am not a completionist. But when it comes to Bone Daddy and El Diablo I can't help myself. I'd love to get that GITD chase but way to expensive for me. Maybe one day I'll get the opportunity to own it along with the other orange suit mini LTJ and 20 inch. Haha not happening!

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:55 am

nice. The less than jake pez was always one of my favs along with the 1 of 2 made giant orange suite bone daddy that they gave out in the contest back in the early to mid 2000.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Sat May 18, 2019 1:58 am

Awesome collection
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:59 am

Image knew I had a pic somewhere but had to find it. Two were made.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat May 18, 2019 10:00 am

icemanfan44 wrote:Image knew I had a pic somewhere but had to find it. Two were made.

:bow: :bow: :bow: Absolutely AMAZING! You are so incredibly lucky to own a true grail! I would love to bring that home to my collection! Honestly you probably never will let it go but if you do please please please let me know! [-o< [-o< [-o<

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”