Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Kingwolfdaddy

Re: Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary

Postby Kingwolfdaddy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:51 pm

I would love to see some stretching room Pops!

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:11 am

h3wi3 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:I’ve said many times in other threads that I would love to see them branch out from the Hitchhiking Ghosts and Hatbox Ghost with this line! Either way I’ll take all the Funko HM products I can get!

They could do so many characters from HM. Madame Leota, Constance Hatchaway, Melanie Ravenswood, Stretching Portraits, Singing Busts to name a few.

That’s what I’m talking about! I’d really love to see the Groundskeeper and his pup too! I’d even take Mickey dressed as a butler holding a candelabra. I have an awesome ornament of him dressed like that.
-Eric-
IG: @artbyschlo

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:22 am

digithor wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:So with the Haunted Mansions 50th Anniversary in 2019 would love to see perhaps a D23 exclusive ghosts pops, Hopefully metallic.

Metallic would be amazing but also expand on the other characters as well!! Let’s see what they come up with. Soooo excited! Can’t wait!!!

Agreed on metallic, just no gold chrome. lol

I agree!! Lol
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

yanban

Postby yanban » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
Metallic would be amazing but also expand on the other characters as well!! Let’s see what they come up with. Soooo excited! Can’t wait!!!

Agreed on metallic, just no gold chrome. lol

I agree!! Lol

Please no more gold chrome.

yanban

Postby yanban » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:16 pm

Kingwolfdaddy wrote:I would love to see some stretching room Pops!

Yes - this would be fantastic. Or even a movie moments of the stretching room!

kappait

Postby kappait » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 pm

yanban wrote:
Kingwolfdaddy wrote:I would love to see some stretching room Pops!

Yes - this would be fantastic. Or even a movie moments of the stretching room!

I'd definitely be down for a movie moments!
ImageImage

Do or do not there is no try
Yoda '80

:SW9:
Funklub# 7225
Fundays: 2017, 2018

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:25 am

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride, so I would love to add more Pops to my collection.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

Oxayotl

Postby Oxayotl » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 pm

I'd love to see more Doom Buggys with the other ghosts, but honestly, anything they make from this ride would be amazing.

h3wi3

Postby h3wi3 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:41 pm

Schl0 wrote:
h3wi3 wrote:
Schl0 wrote:I’ve said many times in other threads that I would love to see them branch out from the Hitchhiking Ghosts and Hatbox Ghost with this line! Either way I’ll take all the Funko HM products I can get!

They could do so many characters from HM. Madame Leota, Constance Hatchaway, Melanie Ravenswood, Stretching Portraits, Singing Busts to name a few.

That’s what I’m talking about! I’d really love to see the Groundskeeper and his pup too! I’d even take Mickey dressed as a butler holding a candelabra. I have an awesome ornament of him dressed like that.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hbox

ISO: Grey Captian Mal reaction figure proto and GITD Oogie Boogie.

Collecting Funko since 2008 :freddy2:

Imagineeringfunko

Postby Imagineeringfunko » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:17 am

I would love to see a cast member pop series just a male and female in the ride costume for haunted mansion and others make them d23 exclusives would be amazing.
Funko Enthusiast :freddy2: Spastik Cuphead, Disney Parks collector.
Total: 181
1st pop: Ant man and clone trooper
100th: diamond orange bird
Favorite pop: Orange bird, Gus or Indiana Jones
Wants:65

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:23 am

h3wi3 wrote:

Was just thinking that what I'd like best would be the stretching portraits!! The tight-rope ballerina has always been my favorite!
Image ImageImage Image

h3wi3

Postby h3wi3 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:54 am

Katers wrote:
h3wi3 wrote:

Was just thinking that what I'd like best would be the stretching portraits!! The tight-rope ballerina has always been my favorite!

Streching portraits would sell like hot cakes. Great idea!
Hbox

mnkykng77

Postby mnkykng77 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 pm

What would also be cool is if they did Freddy Funko in the cast member outfit from the ride or as hatbox ghost.
Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:51 am

h3wi3 wrote:
Katers wrote:
h3wi3 wrote:

LOL - if they figured out a way to do it properly, I'd end up buying so many of these as presents! That's one of the few downsides of growing up a Disney kid, all your friends need the cool Disney stuff! And that would be so amazingly cool!
Image ImageImage Image

h3wi3

Postby h3wi3 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:13 pm

Katers wrote:
h3wi3 wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOL - if they figured out a way to do it properly, I'd end up buying so many of these as presents! That's one of the few downsides of growing up a Disney kid, all your friends need the cool Disney stuff! And that would be so amazingly cool!

My wife is a Disney nut, so I know I know I would end up buying all of these too. lol Maybe they could do a 6 inch stretching portrait pop? I saw the new light up keychains the HM put out recently and thought it would look cool as 6 inch or 10 inch light ride.
Hbox

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:47 am

I agree that they need to make a whole line lol. Madame Leota crystal ball would be so awesome. Kinda like the snowman they did. He is one of my favorites
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm

h3wi3 wrote:
Katers wrote:
h3wi3 wrote:

My wife is a Disney nut, so I know I know I would end up buying all of these too. lol Maybe they could do a 6 inch stretching portrait pop? I saw the new light up keychains the HM put out recently and thought it would look cool as 6 inch or 10 inch light ride.

Instabuy! Though that's not saying much, since most of the HM merchandise falls into that catagory!
Image ImageImage Image

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:50 pm

I'm hopeful we'll get more HM stuff. They probably didn't want to release too much since it might conflict with the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff that was out recently.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:I agree that they need to make a whole line lol. Madame Leota crystal ball would be so awesome. Kinda like the snowman they did. He is one of my favorites

Yup mark me down for one of those also.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Lvpopcollector

Postby Lvpopcollector » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Glow in the dark Crystal ball with the head in it. I would love that!
:SW9:
Heather
Collector in Las Vegas since 2015

h3wi3

Postby h3wi3 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:28 pm

digithor wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:I agree that they need to make a whole line lol. Madame Leota crystal ball would be so awesome. Kinda like the snowman they did. He is one of my favorites

Yup mark me down for one of those also.

That would be AMAZING! I hope Funko sees all our of hard work here to make more HM Pops happen. lol lol lol
Hbox

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:So with the Haunted Mansions 50th Anniversary in 2019 would love to see perhaps a D23 exclusive ghosts pops, Hopefully metallic.

Omg! That would be insane! Can I line up already?!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:43 pm

No more single ghosts.. but another doom buggy ride with the 3 remaining ghosts sitting in it together would be sweet. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:22 am

Has anyone else seen the rumors? I'm still not entirely sure about it but it would be amazing
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:38 am

Optimistic wrote:Has anyone else seen the rumors? I'm still not entirely sure about it but it would be amazing

They seem interesting, especially since they don’t seem to be exclusive to Disney Parks
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 am

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but my hopes are up and my expectations are high
Image Image Image Image

OMG_I_LOVE_POPS

Postby OMG_I_LOVE_POPS » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:14 am

We will probably know more the sooner we get to the anniversary on August 8. It would be nice to add a few more haunted mansion pieces to the collection. And then eventually their convention variants.
ImageImage Image

TheLastAnimator

Postby TheLastAnimator » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Has anyone else seen the rumors? I'm still not entirely sure about it but it would be amazing

They seem interesting, especially since they don’t seem to be exclusive to Disney Parks

Im thinking that they can maybe be commons in celebration of the rides anniversary rather than limiting it to the park. They are disney after all,so many will go after it either way.
:freddy3:

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:57 am

I am a little skeptical that these are mass market releases as these are all theme park based characters. Has there actually been a mass market release for a theme park or ride based pop?

Brunodog

Postby Brunodog » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:24 am

Just Pop! Town for Disney. Haunted Mansion would be nice, Disney castleand some other iconic disney land/ world places
Well I honestly like pretty much anything to do with pop culture soooooo... :colors:
Pops Owned: 54
Newest: Bushfire Heroes
Oldest: Krypto the Superdog

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:55 am

ghostrye wrote:I am a little skeptical that these are mass market releases as these are all theme park based characters. Has there actually been a mass market release for a theme park or ride based pop?

Not at the moment I believe
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 am

I hope they are Disney Parks. I haven’t camped out in awhile. I have the error set, the SDCC set, and the buggy. I wish I would’ve picked up the non error set during the second release but meh lol
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:17 pm

The leaked image of the inventory list could easily be faked...and I don’t think that theme park based characters would be available for mass retail. But you never know. I could very likely see both leota and the bride being theme park exclusives though. The mummy doesn’t strike me as a very demanded character...I’d think the tightrope walking girl and the groundskeeper with dog would be higher on the demand list.

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:29 pm

ghostrye wrote:The leaked image of the inventory list could easily be faked...and I don’t think that theme park based characters would be available for mass retail. But you never know. I could very likely see both leota and the bride being theme park exclusives though. The mummy doesn’t strike me as a very demanded character...I’d think the tightrope walking girl and the groundskeeper with dog would be higher on the demand list.

I feel the same way too. Someone can make a fake inventory list of anything and make it look like a leak lol

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Love the original ghost. Hope these are true as well. Would love to pick them up.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:37 am

rontonsoup wrote:
ghostrye wrote:The leaked image of the inventory list could easily be faked...and I don’t think that theme park based characters would be available for mass retail. But you never know. I could very likely see both leota and the bride being theme park exclusives though. The mummy doesn’t strike me as a very demanded character...I’d think the tightrope walking girl and the groundskeeper with dog would be higher on the demand list.

I feel the same way too. Someone can make a fake inventory list of anything and make it look like a leak lol

And if I’m not mistaken, I think the list was actually posts on April fools day...so maybe it was just a playful list. I was also just thinking that the older lady at the tombstone would also make a great pop!

Jennyboooh

Postby Jennyboooh » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:03 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Love the original ghost. Hope these are true as well. Would love to pick them up.

same here can't wait to find out
:freddy1:

dtmkyle

Postby dtmkyle » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:13 am

Id be more than happy with just leota!

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:16 am

Well I am already seeing a few HM related things going on in the parks, New photo op during the ride, Easter eggs at Epcot, treats and photo ops at MK sooooo Im waiting for more awesome things especially merchandise so come on Funko!!!! Bring on some amazing pops!!! lol
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

If history repeats itself, it bet they make a Diamond Edition set

Return to “Pop!”