Marvel Collector's Corps May 2019: Endgame

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
karvinzed

Re: Marvel Collector's Corps May 2019: Endgame

Postby karvinzed » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Shawarma Scene

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:23 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Stitch626 wrote:
I can dream \:D/ It would be the best moment of all time

I would just DIE....

Of course, I'm pretty sure this movie is just going to kill me regardless!! 8-[

Yeah, plus I think that we will have a :wav: Wave 2 of End Game, so far the Characters that we have seen are the live ones, but I'm pretty certain that we will see more characters

As long as nothing is in memorium! That will always be too soon!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:41 am

The Head wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:May's theme for this Marvel Funko Box is Avengers Endgame. It's going to come out late after the Movie but hopefully that means they'll have time to come up with a good box.

Spoiler: show

I am sure the contents have already been established by now. These things require planning well in advance so I'm not expecting anything super spoilery.

On a separate note, that thanos art is amazing.

While it is true that the contents for these boxes are determined by this point to allow time for manufacturing, it is always likely that Disney works with Funko on the contents. Disney could ask for something in it that is a spoiler.
Collecting since 2014

The Head

Postby The Head » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:38 am

nascar246788 wrote:
The Head wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:May's theme for this Marvel Funko Box is Avengers Endgame. It's going to come out late after the Movie but hopefully that means they'll have time to come up with a good box.

I am sure the contents have already been established by now. These things require planning well in advance so I'm not expecting anything super spoilery.

While it is true that the contents for these boxes are determined by this point to allow time for manufacturing, it is always likely that Disney works with Funko on the contents. Disney could ask for something in it that is a spoiler.

Disney/Marvel absolutely works with funko on the contents. I imagine they also have approval rights before anything gets finalized. That's kinda where I'm coming from...they have been super tight lipped about the movie, seemingly more so than usual. Because of this, I'd be surprised if they allowed a licensor to know anything super spoilery so far in advance. I know they'd have to sign an NDA, but that doesn't guarantee anything.

I'm sure it'll be a spoiler on some level, I'm just doubtful it'll be anything major.

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:23 pm

I agree that there is very little chance that the contents of this box will include movie spoilers. That would mean letting another group of people in on movie details that Marvel is keeping under wraps.

With that being said, I have no real guesses as to the contents. They could go the easy route and just make a prior mold GITD or flocked. Or they could include a MM :mad:

I probably won't be getting this because I cannot imagine wading into the Marvel pop game to that extent. I own a select few, but I have enough on my hands with other lines. Good luck to those who order!
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:26 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would just DIE....

Of course, I'm pretty sure this movie is just going to kill me regardless!! 8-[

Yeah, plus I think that we will have a :wav: Wave 2 of End Game, so far the Characters that we have seen are the live ones, but I'm pretty certain that we will see more characters

Well, we will most likely have something like that :-s
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:09 pm

The Head wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
The Head wrote:

Disney/Marvel absolutely works with funko on the contents. I imagine they also have approval rights before anything gets finalized. That's kinda where I'm coming from...they have been super tight lipped about the movie, seemingly more so than usual. Because of this, I'd be surprised if they allowed a licensor to know anything super spoilery so far in advance. I know they'd have to sign an NDA, but that doesn't guarantee anything.

I'm sure it'll be a spoiler on some level, I'm just doubtful it'll be anything major.

In most cases the content for the box is ready for production 6 months before the actual release of the product, therefore I agree with you mate, at some level it would be a spoiler but nothing tide turning :bounce:

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:29 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

Nope! This is me sticking me fingers in my ears, closing my eyes, and going "la la la la la la!"

My vote for a spoiler-y figure, that is based on ABSOLUTELY nothing, is Flerken Goose eating Thanos.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:30 am

racheva wrote:I agree that there is very little chance that the contents of this box will include movie spoilers. That would mean letting another group of people in on movie details that Marvel is keeping under wraps.

With that being said, I have no real guesses as to the contents. They could go the easy route and just make a prior mold GITD or flocked. Or they could include a MM :mad:

I probably won't be getting this because I cannot imagine wading into the Marvel pop game to that extent. I own a select few, but I have enough on my hands with other lines. Good luck to those who order!

It would make my year if they give us a MM in the box. So that means...probably not! It would be amazing though!
Image ImageImage Image

Tovarnico

Postby Tovarnico » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 am

Gonna wait to see any spoilers before ordering, hoping for something awesome and I need to save money lol

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:38 am

Please no more Thanos lol there’s way too many of him
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:04 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Nope! This is me sticking me fingers in my ears, closing my eyes, and going "la la la la la la!"

My vote for a spoiler-y figure, that is based on ABSOLUTELY nothing, is Flerken Goose eating Thanos.

I like the Idea of Flerken Goose eating Thanos, but remember that Goose can also Spit Thanos out XD :freddy2:

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:02 pm

The Head wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
The Head wrote:

If I remember correctly, in response to complaints about the February 2018 MCC not being Black Panther-themed, Brian tweeted that Funko is not in charge of choosing the theme. Which implies that Marvel does. I find it weird that a lot of people seem to think that a license means a licensee gets to do whatever they want. Especially with a company like Disney, the licensor is going to have some say.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:42 pm

Chase Variant wrote:
The Head wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

If I remember correctly, in response to complaints about the February 2018 MCC not being Black Panther-themed, Brian tweeted that Funko is not in charge of choosing the theme. Which implies that Marvel does. I find it weird that a lot of people seem to think that a license means a licensee gets to do whatever they want. Especially with a company like Disney, the licensor is going to have some say.

Yeah I agree. Disney probably micro-manages licensees like Funko a lot. Disney likes to make sure everything they work on is done well and their reputation is held up.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:32 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

I like the Idea of Flerken Goose eating Thanos, but remember that Goose can also Spit Thanos out XD :freddy2:

:-$ ... that's the next sequel!!

Seriously though - nah! Don't need to see any more Flerken throw-up!
Image ImageImage Image

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:56 am

Trying to book the tix and its crazy!!!!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:37 am

I hope its some with War Machine, all of his sculpts for the end game lineup of pops, minis, etc have been absolutely my favorite out of everything that's come out so far. Someone mentioned War Machine Buster and after looking that up, i really hope that ends up being the pop.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:18 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I hope its some with War Machine, all of his sculpts for the end game lineup of pops, minis, etc have been absolutely my favorite out of everything that's come out so far. Someone mentioned War Machine Buster and after looking that up, i really hope that ends up being the pop.

War Machine looks very badass indeed! :D
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:06 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

:-$ ... that's the next sequel!!

Seriously though - nah! Don't need to see any more Flerken throw-up!

Me neither, having him eat the Tesseract is enough lol

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:57 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I hope its some with War Machine, all of his sculpts for the end game lineup of pops, minis, etc have been absolutely my favorite out of everything that's come out so far. Someone mentioned War Machine Buster and after looking that up, i really hope that ends up being the pop.

The War Machine Buster armor was included in a Lego leak if I remember correctly, if it appears in the movie then there's a high chance we're getting a Pop version of that! Would love to have it in this box.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:04 am

I would be totally on board with War Machine something! You're right, the sculpts for him this round are awesome - so far, I think he's actually my favorite mini out of the MM set!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:50 pm

War Machine Buster Beating Thanos up, anyone?

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:41 am

Katers wrote:

I would be totally on board with War Machine something! You're right, the sculpts for him this round are awesome - so far, I think he's actually my favorite mini out of the MM set!

I completely agree. The “flex pose” and blaster firing war machine are my favorite minis from the whole set.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:34 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:

I completely agree. The “flex pose” and blaster firing war machine are my favorite minis from the whole set.

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
That would be so friking cool
:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

funkofinderz

Postby funkofinderz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:54 pm

I can't wait to see what's inside. Hopefully it's something Star Lord.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:47 pm

funkofinderz wrote:I can't wait to see what's inside. Hopefully it's something Star Lord.

Why would it be Starlord? He is dead and not in this movie lol

In all seriousness, I still doubt that we will see any currently dusted characters, but what do I know?
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

The Head

Postby The Head » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Can we get an endgame themed urn filled with ashes?? This would be taking funko home to a whole new level! lol

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:27 pm

The Head wrote:Can we get an endgame themed urn filled with ashes?? This would be taking funko home to a whole new level! lol

Gotta go big - use ash as shipping filler in the box, like a macabre version of packing peanuts lol

JUSTlistIN

Postby JUSTlistIN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:24 am

i'm so stoked for this

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:15 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
funkofinderz wrote:I can't wait to see what's inside. Hopefully it's something Star Lord.

Why would it be Starlord? He is dead and not in this movie lol

In all seriousness, I still doubt that we will see any currently dusted characters, but what do I know?

I agree with you though. Everyone who is dusted will maybe come back to potentially be in another MCC box, but in the meantime, I think they'll focus on people we are shining a spotlight on in this movie (and hopefully don't lose permanently!).
Image ImageImage Image

ericmonkey

Postby ericmonkey » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:04 pm

The Head wrote:Can we get an endgame themed urn filled with ashes?? This would be taking funko home to a whole new level! lol

Too soon

Fountaineer

Postby Fountaineer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:25 pm

funkystark wrote:I would have to think with this being such a critical movie in the MCU it HAS to come with a movie moment.

The whole time I'm watching the movie I'm gonna contemplate what scene would be awesome in funko form.

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:04 am

Internet is so filled with Spoilers right now, everybody has their own theory

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:25 am

I like the short little video with Rocket and Thanos that Funko released for this box. It’s really cute. It hyped me up even more for the movie next week.
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 am

Be warned, an account called RBK just went into my Marvel POP updates thread and posted some Endgame spoilers from the leaked footage! Be careful. The spoilers have made it to what I thought would be the last safe haven.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:21 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:Be warned, an account called RBK just went into my Marvel POP updates thread and posted some Endgame spoilers from the leaked footage! Be careful. The spoilers have made it to what I thought would be the last safe haven.

All the internet is infested with Spoilers :rolleyes:

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm just looking forward to this one in general. It'll be cool to see what they come up with.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Do we know what the t-shirt is going to look like for this one?

Fountaineer

Postby Fountaineer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 pm

karvinzed wrote:Shawarma Scene

This is an amazing idea.

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Super disappointed in the boxes lately. Too much movie stuff and not enough TRUE MARVEL stuff. It’s frustrating. I won’t be buying this box just like I didn’t buy Captain Marvel.
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Return to “Powered by Funko”