E3 Exclusives 2019

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ditbu13oi

Re: E3 Exclusives 2019

Postby ditbu13oi » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Kait Diaz looks awesome!

caliwolv

Postby caliwolv » Wed May 08, 2019 2:45 pm

FerrisGuy3 wrote:I was hoping for a new Mortal Kombat Pop. Especially with the Release of MK11

I'm still hoping for an MK11 series, and it would be the perfect time to introduce GAMING MOMENTS. Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion... FATALITY! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Pop Count: 1023
Dorbz: 93
Rock Candy: 1 (Sorry Enchantress)

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Love all the new Gears pops coming out!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs!
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Pirates of the Caribbean
Nightmare before Christmas Protos
Freddy Jack Skellington!

randig

Postby randig » Wed May 08, 2019 3:03 pm

BigHow wrote:Digging that Kait Diaz and I might have to snag that Donald for my slowly expanding Pez collection. i wonder how many of the Pops will end up being shared exclusives?

On the Funko blog, they actually have all of them listed with "(Gamestop)". All but one! the one you mentioned in Kate Diaz lol. Hopefully she is shared!

Edit: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/e3-2019-exclusives
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Wed May 08, 2019 3:52 pm

looks great but not as exciting to me as last years. ill prob pick up the GITD ones cuz i like glow pops.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:03 pm

I need that Overwatch two pack for my collection.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed May 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
runtodere wrote:Does anyone know if you need to get the premium badge to have a chance to get these? I have never been but finally going to go this year.

I don’t believe so. As long as you have a regular attendee badge
Well being press/industry/premium would give you a better chance in getting the Pops you want on day 1 and 2, because you get in sooner on those days. Although Funko did do a second restock for day 1 for the regular attendees. Not sure about day 2 because I was busy with other appointments, but I’m guessing they did. For day 3, everyone goes in at the same time.

I was lucky enough to get the Xbox Fanfest but not sure what kind of badges we are getting for E3 I assume it’s just regular badges.
Image Image

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed May 08, 2019 6:34 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I don’t believe so. As long as you have a regular attendee badge
Well being press/industry/premium would give you a better chance in getting the Pops you want on day 1 and 2, because you get in sooner on those days. Although Funko did do a second restock for day 1 for the regular attendees. Not sure about day 2 because I was busy with other appointments, but I’m guessing they did. For day 3, everyone goes in at the same time.

I was lucky enough to get the Xbox Fanfest but not sure what kind of badges we are getting for E3 I assume it’s just regular badges.

Nice! Congrats on that.

And it’s the Gamer Badge/regular one.
:freddy1:

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed May 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Well being press/industry/premium would give you a better chance in getting the Pops you want on day 1 and 2, because you get in sooner on those days. Although Funko did do a second restock for day 1 for the regular attendees. Not sure about day 2 because I was busy with other appointments, but I’m guessing they did. For day 3, everyone goes in at the same time.

Nice! Congrats on that.

Thank you. And thanks for the info. Just happy to be there this year. Never been so I’m pretty excited.
Image Image

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed May 08, 2019 11:01 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

Nice! Congrats on that.

Thank you. And thanks for the info. Just happy to be there this year. Never been to E3, so I’m pretty excited.

You’re welcome and have fun! But do get ready for the lines to be long on day 1 and 2 (press/industry will be in first for 3 hours, so a few lines may be capped already when you get in). If a demo you want to try is at another booth that isn’t so full/popular, go to that one or see if Xbox/Mixer has it. Oh, do visit some indies. The smaller companies work hard to get attention at E3, so why not?

On day 3, focus on what demo you want to try badly on the show floor, since everyone will be going in at the same time. And do one hall each day, although Sony won’t be there this year, so maybe you can do two halls in one day? If you can fit it in, try E3 Coliseum for some panels. Do note that you can watch the panels online.

Anyway, pace yourself, take tons of photos, enjoy being among other gamers, and be friendly to all. Also, know that many in the media that are recognizable may have time to say hello to you between appointments, but it’s iffy. Just don’t bug anyone if they look busy or want to be alone.

As for Fanfest, you are going to have a great time. Get ready to be amazed and enjoy the Xbox press conference, too.

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:10 pm

caliwolv wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:I was hoping for a new Mortal Kombat Pop. Especially with the Release of MK11

I'm still hoping for an MK11 series, and it would be the perfect time to introduce GAMING MOMENTS. Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion... FATALITY! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes please. That would be a great line
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu May 09, 2019 1:15 am

Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Nice! Congrats on that.

Thank you. And thanks for the info. Just happy to be there this year. Never been to E3, so I’m pretty excited.

You’re welcome and have fun! But do get ready for the lines to be long on day 1 and 2 (press/industry will be in first for 3 hours, so a few lines may be capped already when you get in). If a demo you want to try is at another booth that isn’t so full/popular, go to that one or see if Xbox/Mixer has it. Oh, do visit some indies. The smaller companies work hard to get attention at E3, so why not?

On day 3, focus on what demo you want to try badly on the show floor, since everyone will be going in at the same time. And do one hall each day, although Sony won’t be there this year, so maybe you can do two halls in one day? If you can fit it in, try E3 Coliseum for some panels. Do note that you can watch the panels online.

Anyway, pace yourself, take tons of photos, enjoy being among other gamers, and be friendly to all. Also, know that many in the media that are recognizable may have time to say hello to you between appointments, but it’s iffy. Just don’t bug anyone if they look busy or want to be alone.

As for Fanfest, you are going to have a great time. Get ready to be amazed and enjoy the Xbox press conference, too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that info. I usually do SDCC, ECCC, D23, Wondercon and LACC.
Pretty much what ever my wife will let me take in.
I’m always kind to attendees... I’m a big believer in Con-karma. Will definitely take all your advice and just enjoy the experience. I wish I could take my son but he’s 3 years too young. Will you be going? You sound like you have done this a time or two. If not and you need anything there feel free to let me know and I’ll be more than happy to try and get it.
Image Image

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 am

BestDadEver wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that info. I usually do SDCC, ECCC, D23, Wondercon and LACC.
I’m always kind to attendees... I’m a big believer in Con-karma. Will definitely take all your advice and just enjoy the experience. I wish I could take my son but he’s 3 years too young. Will you be going? You sound like you have done this a time or two. If not and you need anything there feel free to let me know and I’ll be more than happy to try and get it.
You’re welcome! And thank you for the help, but I am good right now. :) No, not going this year because of my schedule and covering Galaxy’s Edge. Yes, I have done E3 before so I know how the beast operates, hehe! (That being said, I am curious to see how the expo will feel without Sony being there.)

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu May 09, 2019 11:24 am

Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:You’re welcome and have fun! But do get ready for the lines to be long on day 1 and 2 (press/industry will be in first for 3 hours, so a few lines may be capped already when you get in). If a demo you want to try is at another booth that isn’t so full/popular, go to that one or see if Xbox/Mixer has it. Oh, do visit some indies. The smaller companies work hard to get attention at E3, so why not?

You’re welcome! And thank you for the help, but I am good right now. :) No, not going this year because of my schedule and covering Galaxy’s Edge. Yes, I have done E3 before so I know how the beast operates, hehe! (That being said, I am curious to see how the expo will feel without Sony being there.)

Your welcome. Would love to see Sony also. Love Xbox but I kinda lean towards PS myself. My son is hardcore Xbox
I’m a little jealous about Galaxy by the way. Hoping they give out that funko beyond opening day. We are scheduled for june 21st but don’t think we are going g to make it after all. We have too many things going on and we just cancelled our annual passes which I’m so bummed about.
Image Image

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu May 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
runtodere wrote:Does anyone know if you need to get the premium badge to have a chance to get these? I have never been but finally going to go this year.

I don’t believe so. As long as you have a regular attendee badge

Ah thats helpful thanks. Glad to hear they did a restock for us normal folks.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu May 09, 2019 10:21 pm

runtodere wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I don’t believe so. As long as you have a regular attendee badge

Ah thats helpful thanks. Glad to hear they did a restock for us normal folks.

I really hope the swag that we are getting from Xbox Fanfest is better than last years being that it’s the 5th anniversary
Image Image

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:42 am

Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Magnus1
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Magnus1 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:50 am

Just saw the new one. I'll be there, so can't wait to get these.
ImageImageImage
My name is David

theredwitch

Postby theredwitch » Fri May 10, 2019 11:51 am

Ciri, my BABE. Oof. I'm gonna need 3 as two are for custom witch related pops.
ImageImage Image
ISO: White Phoenix, White Phoenix GITD, Robb Stark, Grey Wind
SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Fri May 10, 2019 12:39 pm

I wonder what glows on battle hound, I guess just the helmet eyes? If the head is Metallic as well that is pretty awesome

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 pm

I’m really digging that Metallic/GITD combo on Battle Hound. Hope Funko does more of that.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:06 pm

ryanc_ wrote:I wonder what glows on battle hound, I guess just the helmet eyes? If the head is Metallic as well that is pretty awesome

Hopefully they don’t mess up the metallic and make it really dull though
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:https://www.funko.com/blog/article/e3-2019-exclusives-fortnite

Based on Brian’s tweet, is this the final E3 exclusive or is it sneak peak of the actual final wave?
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Fri May 10, 2019 2:11 pm

i never even noticed that's what the actual face of battlehound looks like in the game. in the game, the helmet almost completely covers the head and face so it isn't very visible.

Vises35

Postby Vises35 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Sweet reveals, I need a Sora Pop and Donald Duck Pop Pez for my collection. Hopefully shared with Gamestop? Whoever is going to E3, have a blast!

Instagram: Viseslovestocollect

LexusNexus

Postby LexusNexus » Fri May 10, 2019 2:19 pm

I’m thinking about getting the fortnite battlehound but it’s not a need but I really like it :-k
Huge lover of Batman and Pixar!
Started collecting in 2013
Pop Count:
ISO: Non Bobble Head Emperor Zurg, 18” Retro Freddy Batman, 18” inch Retro Freddy Robin, DIY Retro Freddy (x3)

LexusNexus

Postby LexusNexus » Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 pm

ryanc_ wrote:i never even noticed that's what the actual face of battlehound looks like in the game. in the game, the helmet almost completely covers the head and face so it isn't very visible.

I never noticed it too lol
Huge lover of Batman and Pixar!
Started collecting in 2013
Pop Count:
ISO: Non Bobble Head Emperor Zurg, 18” Retro Freddy Batman, 18” inch Retro Freddy Robin, DIY Retro Freddy (x3)

kingdomcustoms

Postby kingdomcustoms » Fri May 10, 2019 3:02 pm

While I don't collect any of these lines, Ciri looks awesome. Sora would look pretty great with the Lion King set, too!
:freddy2:
Pop Count: ~300; Latest: Spirit Mufasa
Dorbz Count: 70; Latest: Huckleberry Hound 8-pack
Rock Candy's: 24; Latest: Belle
Favourite Pop's: Hades Chase, Pain & Panic, Lord Drakkon
Favourite Dorbz: Alice 4-pack, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Penelope Pitstop
Favourite Rock Candy's: Sirius, Bellatrix, and Jessica Rabbit
Custom Count: 25 Pops, 5 PSH, 48 Dorbz, 17 Misc; Most Recent: Kermit PSH

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Fri May 10, 2019 3:09 pm

I just love the Overwatch 2-pack.

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:11 pm

really love the Kait one. will have to try and find this.

mactds

Postby mactds » Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm

The Fortnite Battlehound is really interesting. All of the previous Fortnite pops are older skins. A nice change of pace :)
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Fri May 10, 2019 4:58 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:I’m really digging that Metallic/GITD combo on Battle Hound. Hope Funko does more of that.

Metallic and Gitd go really well together. The tron chase also has this combo. One of my favorite pops.
Hi, I'm CY

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Fri May 10, 2019 5:16 pm

So excited for the latest fortnite that was just dropped for E3!!!!! So excited to be attending my first E3 with a group of amazing Funatics.
Image Image

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:26 pm

BestDadEver wrote:So excited for the latest fortnite that was just dropped for E3!!!!! So excited to be attending my first E3 with a group of amazing Funatics.

E3 is a blast, you will love it. I haven't been in years. . . . hoping I'm not too old for video games. :razz:
Hi I'm Brandon
Funklub Member: 3538
ImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Fri May 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Loki437 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:So excited for the latest fortnite that was just dropped for E3!!!!! So excited to be attending my first E3 with a group of amazing Funatics.

E3 is a blast, you will love it. I haven't been in years. . . . hoping I'm not too old for video games. :razz:

I don’t think anyone is ever too old for video games. I’m 42 and plan to keep going until I have full arthritis haha
Image Image

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Fri May 10, 2019 9:09 pm

With the recent addition of the Fortnite pop, makes me wonder if there are still more E3 stuff that will be announced...
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ThePoppler710

Postby ThePoppler710 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:40 pm

Need the GITD Fortnite one and the Overwatch two pack, maybe the Fallout one as well but we will see (probably going to end up getting it) lol
Stay On The Good Vibes!!!

ISO Right Now: The OG Toy Story Line, Mr. Krabs, The Hobbit, and Benson from The Regular Show (will get crazier as years pass)
Current Top 3:Leonardo SpongeBob & Shredder Plankton 2014 SDCC, Fry and Leela 2015 NYCC, Freddy Funko Pennywise
Current Goal: Make it to my first Funko Fundays!

Urstranger1

Postby Urstranger1 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Not super excited about any of the E3 2019 exclusive pops. Suppose if I had to choose I would have to go with the Fallout pop. :)
SDCC 2010-2023
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

funkepops

Postby funkepops » Fri May 10, 2019 11:10 pm

I absolutely love the Fortnite hound. I’m definitely getting that one. Who’s with me?
Image Image Image

Follow me on IG: http://www.instagram.com/funkepops
ISO: Regular Tony the Tiger, OG ad icons pops

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:32 pm

funkepops wrote:I absolutely love the Fortnite hound. I’m definitely getting that one. Who’s with me?

Yup have to get it for my gf to go with her cuddle team leader bear.
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

Return to “Pop!”