Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RobinBear177

Re: Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:I think I'm only going for this villains with this line. I just need the mysterios. Sidenote: Has anyone found a Molten Man that doesn't glow?

Yeah I found a common one also

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:09 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:I think I'm only going for this villains with this line. I just need the mysterios. Sidenote: Has anyone found a Molten Man that doesn't glow?

Nice! I've only seen glowing pics I was starting to think that the box ratios were incorrect.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 am

I have the 1/46 Mysterio and 1/24 Spider-Man and I would like to get a Nick Fury. But, after Fury, I think I only want to get Molten Man and Hydro-Man.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 am

RobinBear177 wrote:

I found a common case at 1 GS, and exclusives at 3 others I tried. Had a pretty good day with pulls all in all! Found 2 Mysterios (left one in store for the next collector!), and managed to find 2 1/72 (common & exclusive!). Best of all - the stealth suit Spideys were the ones I wanted most of all, so anything after this is just gravy! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Image ImageImage Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Katers wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:

I found a common case at 1 GS, and exclusives at 3 others I tried. Had a pretty good day with pulls all in all! Found 2 Mysterios (left one in store for the next collector!), and managed to find 2 1/72 (common & exclusive!). Best of all - the stealth suit Spideys were the ones I wanted most of all, so anything after this is just gravy! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

That's awesome! I've got the Hydro-man and 1/72 Molten Man so far. Is Mysterio on the heavier side?

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat May 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Katers wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:

Very nice! =D> I'm hoping more stores in my area get some boxes so I can hunt a little more myself. I'd like the GS Mysterio to go with the common!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Brycifer666

Postby Brycifer666 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Does anyone have the weight for Hydro Man yet?

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 12, 2019 1:03 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:
Katers wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:

Spoiler: show

That's awesome! I've got the Hydro-man and 1/72 Molten Man so far. Is Mysterio on the heavier side?

He is, actually. I pulled him at 73.34, hope that helps! Did you get a weight for Hydro-Man? I'm assuming Molten Man is massive, and you can tell him without a scale!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 12, 2019 1:05 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
Katers wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:

Very nice! =D> I'm hoping more stores in my area get some boxes so I can hunt a little more myself. I'd like the GS Mysterio to go with the common!

Thanks! I'd love to find the common Mysterio myself! Where have you found the common case, if I may ask? So far I've only come across one at a GS that had a common and an exclusive case.
Image ImageImage Image

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sun May 12, 2019 1:09 am

Katers wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thanks! I'd love to find the common Mysterio myself! Where have you found the common case, if I may ask? So far I've only come across one at a GS that had a common and an exclusive case.

Only GS thus far. One had an exclusive case, the other had one of each. I think box lunch maybe too but I’m not 100% on that one
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 12, 2019 1:11 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
Katers wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

Only GS thus far. One had an exclusive case, the other had one of each. I think box lunch maybe too but I’m not 100% on that one

Good to know! GS hunting, I go!! That's actually the plan for tomorrow - hopefully while most of the world is at brunch! Good luck to us all!
Image ImageImage Image

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Sun May 12, 2019 1:43 am

Anyone have a weight for the exclusive stealth suit spideys?

Slarrow42

Postby Slarrow42 » Sun May 12, 2019 10:20 am

Has anyone found any hotspots for the spider-man far from home? I found a common molten man from GameStop and there was a 1/6 Spider-Man next to him.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 13, 2019 1:10 am

My area is being so odd with this set so far - maybe every 1/3 GS in a decent radius has received their box, and the rest haven't gotten them yet. And oddly, I had 2 stores that DID get stock that NEVER get mini stock. Managed to pull my 1/72 exclusive from one of those, so that was nice.

Today, I only managed to find a Mysterio exclusive, and a common molten man. Had a great conversation with one of the store workers though, who was all proud that he'd pulled a Mysterio from the case at that store! We had a great chat about store exclusives, aftermarket shopping, and ratios.
So nice to commune with my people out in the wild!

And for now, the hunt continues!
Image ImageImage Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon May 13, 2019 11:00 am

Katers wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:
Katers wrote:

He is, actually. I pulled him at 73.34, hope that helps! Did you get a weight for Hydro-Man? I'm assuming Molten Man is massive, and you can tell him without a scale!

I pulled GS Mysterio at 72.9 (box was picked, but he was still in there. phew!) and Molten Man at 110.2 (1/36 common). Molten Man was an easy tell by simply lifting him. He is very heavy.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon May 13, 2019 12:34 pm

If anyone pulls an extra GS goggles up 1/72 Spiderman and needs the 1/72 glow molten man, DM me for a trade. Thank you
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Our local stores here in the Philippines just got the Walmart cases in. Got an entire case, just sharing the info I have.

GITD Hydro Man 59.4 g
MJ with mace 47.8 g
Spidey peace 1/6 is 43 g
Stealth Spidey 1/6 is 45 g
MJ 1/6 is 47 g
Ned 1/6 is 56 g
Nick Fury is 47 g
Peter Parker 1/12 is 49 g

Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

hankaaron

Postby hankaaron » Mon May 13, 2019 4:24 pm

I am finding one box in each display that someone has put a finger hole in, damaging the box. Very discouraging since they are already weighing them. These are only $4.99. This is creating shrink to the companies and will force them to limit them or stop them from carrying Funko.

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon May 13, 2019 4:28 pm

hankaaron wrote:I am finding one box in each display that someone has put a finger hole in, damaging the box. Very discouraging since they are already weighing them. These are only $4.99. This is creating shrink to the companies and will force them to limit them or stop them from carrying Funko.

Gamestop will probably still try to sell it if the figure is still in the package. Box condition doesn't seem to matter as much for minis since you open them anyway.
Last edited by keyese on Mon May 13, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon May 13, 2019 4:37 pm

hankaaron wrote:I am finding one box in each display that someone has put a finger hole in, damaging the box. Very discouraging since they are already weighing them. These are only $4.99. This is creating shrink to the companies and will force them to limit them or stop them from carrying Funko.

Surprise that happens at gamestop considering the small space. I usually see fingered boxes at Walmarts...
Image Image

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Got 2 out of 3 exclusives, the molten man didn't glow when I flashed the UV light on him lol.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Mon May 13, 2019 11:22 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:Our local stores here in the Philippines just got the Walmart cases in. Got an entire case, just sharing the info I have.

GITD Hydro Man 59.4 g
MJ with mace 47.8 g
Spidey peace 1/6 is 43 g
MJ 1/6 is 47 g
Ned 1/6 is 56 g
Nick Fury is 47 g

Congrats! That looks so nice!! I need him!
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Mon May 13, 2019 11:29 pm

Ugh I want them Alllllllllll

The 1/72 kill me.

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 14, 2019 1:28 am

franzsy0519 wrote:Our local stores here in the Philippines just got the Walmart cases in. Got an entire case, just sharing the info I have.

GITD Hydro Man 59.4 g
MJ with mace 47.8 g
Spidey peace 1/6 is 43 g
MJ 1/6 is 47 g
Ned 1/6 is 56 g
Nick Fury is 47 g

Wow the glow on that is beautiful! Congrats on the find, and thanks for the weights! Nothing at my local WM yet, but keeping an eye out!
Image ImageImage Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue May 14, 2019 10:23 am

billydarector wrote:If anyone pulls an extra GS goggles up 1/72 Spiderman and needs the 1/72 glow molten man, DM me for a trade. Thank you

dming :freddy2:
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue May 14, 2019 11:49 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
billydarector wrote:If anyone pulls an extra GS goggles up 1/72 Spiderman and needs the 1/72 glow molten man, DM me for a trade. Thank you

dming :freddy2:

Replied in DM :)
Image Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue May 14, 2019 11:57 am

I decided to check out GS to see if I could snag a few......... even though I swore I wouldnt collect bobble minis........... and my GS all got common cases........... i thought that was interesting. I guess I dont want them bad enough to go searching for GS that do have exclusive cases.

hankaaron

Postby hankaaron » Tue May 14, 2019 4:31 pm

kihou wrote:

Gamestop will probably still try to sell it if the figure is still in the package. Box condition doesn't seem to matter as much for minis since you open them anyway.

Are you saying this ok to do?

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue May 14, 2019 4:42 pm

hankaaron wrote:
kihou wrote:

No, I am not condoning damaging boxes or opening them before you buy them. I'm just saying that Gamestops usually still sell the product so it's not as big an impact for shrink.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue May 14, 2019 5:11 pm

hankaaron wrote:

Some gamestops open all their minis and sell them open box. Just depends on the store.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Tue May 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Is the GameStop exclusive Mysterio just a different pose? I thought it glows in the dark, but now I’ve seen two that don’t glow at all.
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue May 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Is the GameStop exclusive Mysterio just a different pose? I thought it glows in the dark, but now I’ve seen two that don’t glow at all.

Its got the triangle thingies. The common doesnt.

GS exc

Common
Last edited by Geescube on Tue May 14, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Tue May 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Geescube wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Is the GameStop exclusive Mysterio just a different pose? I thought it glows in the dark, but now I’ve seen two that don’t glow at all.

Yeah, I knew about the triangles, for some reason, I also thought it glows in the dark, but I guess I might’ve just been assuming that.
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Yeah, I knew about the triangles, for some reason, I also thought it glows in the dark, but I guess I might’ve just been assuming that.

Misread. MY BAD.

The pop glows. Dont know about mini. Havent seen anyone with the mini taking glow pics though. I think no he doesnt glow.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm

The mini doesn’t glow

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Tue May 14, 2019 8:19 pm

I walk into GameStop and buy all but three boxes (one sold right before I got there and it was a 1:6) of a new case and don’t get any GameStop exclusives lol

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Thanks for all of the info! I found a box today that was 59.3 and that it had to be hydro man but it was another ned. Luckily I only have a couple so far but this series has been pretty brutal

Ekkusu_X

Postby Ekkusu_X » Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 am

So if i'm reading this right, Mysterio is around the 70's? Taking that note because I don't need another flipping Ned. (It's quite literally only because of his dumb hat. If it was just him i'd be fine but...)

Box Lunch near me got three boxes (I can only assume because of how many they had. @-@) so I did the weighing game. Got:

Molten man - Scale Over
Hydro Man - 58.93g
Spider (Peace) - 42.93

Then walked over to Gamestop and pulled the only heavy one out of the bunch (One box and only three left) that was I believe:

Ned - 57.??

The hunt for Mysterio continues. The hunt for Hydroman looks to be another Captain America/Proxima case though, considering how close he is to all the rest of the humans, especially Ned.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:11 am

Ekkusu_X wrote:So if i'm reading this right, Mysterio is around the 70's? Taking that note because I don't need another flipping Ned. (It's quite literally only because of his dumb hat. If it was just him i'd be fine but...)

Box Lunch near me got three boxes (I can only assume because of how many they had. @-@) so I did the weighing game. Got:

Molten man - Scale Over
Hydro Man - 58.93g
Spider (Peace) - 42.93

Then walked over to Gamestop and pulled the only heavy one out of the bunch (One box and only three left) that was I believe:

Ned - 57.??

The hunt for Mysterio continues. The hunt for Hydroman looks to be another Captain America/Proxima case though, considering how close he is to all the rest of the humans, especially Ned.

Mysterio is SIGNIFICANTLY heavier than anything except Molten Man.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 15, 2019 2:05 am

kihou wrote:
hankaaron wrote:
kihou wrote:Gamestop will probably still try to sell it if the figure is still in the package. Box condition doesn't seem to matter as much for minis since you open them anyway.

No, I am not condoning damaging boxes or opening them before you buy them. I'm just saying that Gamestops usually still sell the product so it's not as big an impact for shrink.

My friends and I have flat out bought opened boxes. The store still gets the $, and we know we got a figure we wanted. But we always shake our heads and bemoan people being animals when we come across these! If they're not right up front, and we aren't buying them, we'll take them to customer service so they at least don't get stolen. But yeah, most stores will sell just about anything, no matter the condition!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”