Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
TriFeckTa

Re: Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed May 15, 2019 3:40 am

Good luck to all hunting this set, thankfully nothing in here that i need.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 am

Geescube wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Its got the triangle thingies. The common doesnt.

Yeah, I knew about the triangles, for some reason, I also thought it glows in the dark, but I guess I might’ve just been assuming that.

Misread. MY BAD.

The pop glows. Dont know about mini. Havent seen anyone with the mini taking glow pics though. I think no he doesnt glow.

No worries at all- I appreciate the responses!
ImageImage

Beaniiman

Postby Beaniiman » Wed May 15, 2019 11:35 am

kihou wrote:
hankaaron wrote:
kihou wrote:Gamestop will probably still try to sell it if the figure is still in the package. Box condition doesn't seem to matter as much for minis since you open them anyway.

Are you saying this ok to do?

No, I am not condoning damaging boxes or opening them before you buy them. I'm just saying that Gamestops usually still sell the product so it's not as big an impact for shrink.

Gamestop is so weird with stuff. I thought they are failing miserably and going to shut down.
ßeaniiman :freddy3:

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 15, 2019 11:38 am

Beaniiman wrote:
kihou wrote:
hankaaron wrote:

No, I am not condoning damaging boxes or opening them before you buy them. I'm just saying that Gamestops usually still sell the product so it's not as big an impact for shrink.

Gamestop is so weird with stuff. I thought they are failing miserably and going to shut down.

I think last year or so, there were rumors that they would get bought out by Hot Topic. But so far it seems they are still hanging in there! They definitely make more money off collectibles than games, especially since fewer people trade in games now and usually opt to sell on craigslist or ebay or even Facebook now.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm

I got the 1/72 Gamestop Stealth Suit Spidey, but the lenses were missing from the figure itself and were nowhere to be found inside the bag or box. I'm still a bit salty about it.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:22 pm

TapouT32 wrote:I got the 1/72 Gamestop Stealth Suit Spidey, but the lenses were missing from the figure itself and were nowhere to be found inside the bag or box. I'm still a bit salty about it.

Email support@funko.com to see if they can send you another one.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed May 15, 2019 6:49 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Thanks for all of the info! I found a box today that was 59.3 and that it had to be hydro man but it was another ned. Luckily I only have a couple so far but this series has been pretty brutal

Darn!...that’s a heavy Ned!
It’s me Lynda

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 pm

I bought the Gamestop Mysterio on A FB group just so I can display him next to the awesome GITD Walmart Mysterio pop. Love how they made him into pop/mini form.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:17 am

Popfanatics wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Thanks for all of the info! I found a box today that was 59.3 and that it had to be hydro man but it was another ned. Luckily I only have a couple so far but this series has been pretty brutal

Darn!...that’s a heavy Ned!

Haha yea I couldn’t believe it! Oh well I guess half the funs in the hunt right?
Last edited by RBlue30 on Thu May 16, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 16, 2019 2:44 am

TapouT32 wrote:I got the 1/72 Gamestop Stealth Suit Spidey, but the lenses were missing from the figure itself and were nowhere to be found inside the bag or box. I'm still a bit salty about it.

That is seriously the WORST, I'm so sorry! To be so close....!! Hopefully lightning strikes twice and you find a proper 1/72 Stealth, and then you can keep your lense-less one as a weird variant!
Image ImageImage Image

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:13 am

jkcohen626 wrote:

Email support@funko.com to see if they can send you another one.

I'm going to give that a shot. I've had mixed results with that in the past.

Katers wrote:

That is seriously the WORST, I'm so sorry! To be so close....!! Hopefully lightning strikes twice and you find a proper 1/72 Stealth, and then you can keep your lense-less one as a weird variant!

We shall see what happens. I have one more Gamestop to check in my area and I still don't have the Glow Molten Man.

I have an extra 1/36 Molten Man if anyone needs one, 10 shipped total.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu May 16, 2019 10:50 am

I really like the glow on the Molten Man. So glad to find one and to assist a friend.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

artistickc 13

Postby artistickc 13 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:06 pm

Looked for these today my gamestop didnt know anything about them nor did they have them in the computer.... sigh my kiddp was bummed.
Image Image

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu May 16, 2019 5:17 pm

artistickc 13 wrote:Looked for these today my gamestop didnt know anything about them nor did they have them in the computer.... sigh my kiddp was bummed.

Best way is to go to the Gamestop site as they are online and plug in your zip. It will pull up stores that carry them:
https://www.gamestop.com/PickUpAtStore/171329/0/187776
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Thu May 16, 2019 11:08 pm

This set of mystery minis is a great set. Hope I get them all

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:36 am

Ugh... been out of the game for too long, so I didn't have any weights... Saw my local had a couple of cases, with a few missing from each... I knew a Molten Man had been taken from one, and I see a couple of 56.x and 58.xg weights... Picked a 56.76, 56.92 and 58.65 across both cases and all three were Neds... Frigging bloody bobbleheads! I had hoped for either Hydro-man or Mysterio, I should have come in here first before going hunting! :(

artistickc 13

Postby artistickc 13 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 pm

billydarector wrote:
artistickc 13 wrote:Looked for these today my gamestop didnt know anything about them nor did they have them in the computer.... sigh my kiddp was bummed.

Best way is to go to the Gamestop site as they are online and plug in your zip. It will pull up stores that carry them:
https://www.gamestop.com/PickUpAtStore/171329/0/187776

The other gamestop downtown uckily knew what I was talking about. They had them. My kiddo got the black suit spiderman and two MJs, he was not happy with MJ. Oh well!
Image Image

funkobry

Postby funkobry » Sat May 18, 2019 10:57 am

Does the gamestop exclusive Mysterio glow?

Brycifer666

Postby Brycifer666 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:40 pm

funkobry wrote:Does the gamestop exclusive Mysterio glow?

No he doesn't

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Anybody spotted any at Walmart?

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:35 pm

I’ve yet to start this line but my friend gave me a GS Mysterio so I’m going to go hard this week. I think I like the Mysterio mini more than the pop, they’re both really beautiful though. Hopefully I can knock out the other two GS exclusives this week and then get started on the rest of the set
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Anybody spotted any at Walmart?

I don't think so. I hope some how, some way I can get the GITD walmart exclusive. I have pretty bad luck with Walmarts and minis.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sun May 19, 2019 12:59 am

Geescube wrote:
hankaaron wrote:

Some gamestops open all their minis and sell them open box. Just depends on the store.

I haven't come across this at any of my local GS. I would totally prefer this practice instead of the crapshoot mini hunting can be. I don't always carry a scale with me, unfortunately.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 19, 2019 2:05 am

Greymom wrote:
Geescube wrote:
hankaaron wrote:

Some gamestops open all their minis and sell them open box. Just depends on the store.

I haven't come across this at any of my local GS. I would totally prefer this practice instead of the crapshoot mini hunting can be. I don't always carry a scale with me, unfortunately.

Ugh, my local GS are totally picked over. Came across what I thought might be a full case today, but turned out to be 2 cases combo'd. SIGH. Makes me a little nuts when they mix a common and exclusive case.

Haven't seen anything in my circuits of WM lately, other than some FFH keychains and pops. Give me my MINIS!!! Of course, the one I really want from WM is unmasked Mysterio. Not holding out a lot of hope with how finicky WM has been lately!
Image ImageImage Image

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:27 pm

Just finally started my set yesterday! Ended up with regular Molten-Man, MJ with mace and stealth suit. Also had a friend gift me the GS Mysterio. I need to go after the two GS 1/72 and then I can probably just buy the low ratio variants off of people with extras. The molten man mold is really detailed, I love the bobble head on him and his pop lol.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

Ekkusu_X

Postby Ekkusu_X » Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Ekkusu_X wrote:So if i'm reading this right, Mysterio is around the 70's? Taking that note because I don't need another flipping Ned. (It's quite literally only because of his dumb hat. If it was just him i'd be fine but...)

Box Lunch near me got three boxes (I can only assume because of how many they had. @-@) so I did the weighing game. Got:

Molten man - Scale Over
Hydro Man - 58.93g
Spider (Peace) - 42.93

Then walked over to Gamestop and pulled the only heavy one out of the bunch (One box and only three left) that was I believe:

Ned - 57.??

The hunt for Mysterio continues. The hunt for Hydroman looks to be another Captain America/Proxima case though, considering how close he is to all the rest of the humans, especially Ned.

Mysterio is SIGNIFICANTLY heavier than anything except Molten Man.

Ah, I had that thought, which is why I pulled the only heavy one out of the set of boxes for it to be Molten Man. This doesn't bode well though, considering the last MM I tried to get with a distinct weight was Cuphead Dragon. (But upon re-looking he was 1/72, and only available in one store so it might be moot.)

Edit: Just called the GS in a mall I'm heading to for other reasons and they have a case and a half. Hopefully if there's a heavy box in the bunch it'll be Mysterio and not Molten.
EditEdit: Both were picked through and no heavy boxes. Plenty of Neds though, to tempt the unknowing.
Last edited by Ekkusu_X on Tue May 21, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Local Wal-mart had a bunch of FFH Pocket Pop keychains, so maybe they'll be out soon?

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:Local Wal-mart had a bunch of FFH Pocket Pop keychains, so maybe they'll be out soon?

Mine have had them for 2 weeks...mocking me! So rude...!

Seriously though, what is going on with Walmart and getting their stock so late lately? Very frustrating shopping experience!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 am

I wonder if GameStop will restock on these. Would like to find that goggles up Spider-Man. All my GameStop’s around here are picked through so hoping for a restock.

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:35 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:I wonder if GameStop will restock on these. Would like to find that goggles up Spider-Man. All my GameStop’s around here are picked through so hoping for a restock.

I'm guessing not since some stores only got common cases.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am

Katers wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:Local Wal-mart had a bunch of FFH Pocket Pop keychains, so maybe they'll be out soon?

Seriously though, what is going on with Walmart and getting their stock so late lately? Very frustrating shopping experience!

Lol right?? Everytime I go in the store it's something new! Today they had a random display shipper of Overwatch Pops w/ The exclusive Reaper. There's really no telling lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 22, 2019 2:22 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Lol right?? Everytime I go in the store it's something new! Today they had a random display shipper of Overwatch Pops w/ The exclusive Reaper. There's really no telling lol

Yeah, Walmart is currently all about frustration and mockery. I'm really surprised they got 2 sets of exclusive minis back to back like this. Especially when they're failing us all so spectacularly right now! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 am

TapouT32 wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:I wonder if GameStop will restock on these. Would like to find that goggles up Spider-Man. All my GameStop’s around here are picked through so hoping for a restock.

I'm guessing not since some stores only got common cases.

Rumors are that they are D listed, which means they won't restock. Hope, it's not true for you guys. I was able to assist my friend in obtaining all three exclusives.
Dennis

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

artistickc 13

Postby artistickc 13 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:34 pm

I got the goggles one and MJ, was hooping for mysterio or the red suit spiderman. Will keep on trying
Image Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Just saw a pic on Instagram. Someone found the Walmart Exclusive mysterio.

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:42 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Just saw a pic on Instagram. Someone found the Walmart Exclusive mysterio.

Any idea where the person is located?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Just saw a pic on Instagram. Someone found the Walmart Exclusive mysterio.

ME WANTS HIM SO BAD

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Molten man was easy to find. Heavy and barely moved when the box was shaken... it wasnt glow in the dark but he is pretty darn cool
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:31 pm

TapouT32 wrote:

No sorry I don’t know

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed May 22, 2019 4:49 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:

No sorry I don’t know

I think he is located in the east coast.
Dennis

Return to “Blind Bags”