Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MattyPHATty

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.

Very excited as well, I'll be there for most of the games also! Grossanator stated above that he works for the Aquasox social media and will post on their social media and here when the tee and Frog pop will be available at the Frog Shop when he gets the ok. As far as hours of operation-the website says they are open weekdays 9a-5p and on weekends they have games in town but I'm not sure if that is the Frog shop or just the front office. He should be able to answer that part a little better than I can. Hope you and your boys have a great time!

The Frog Shop is actually in two locations. We have one at the ballpark open during games and then one at our Front Office, 3802 Broadway which is open Monday-Friday from 9 to 5 PM. During the season we tend to have more items at the park vs the Front Office however these items will be available at both.

Good to know, I didn’t know there were two locations I just assumed it was all at the ballpark. Very much looking forward to the Frogs Jersey pop and Funko Field Tee. Gonna have to get me a hat now for the games also

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun May 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Picked up tickets for opening night and Aug 23. Cant wait to take my boys!! Safeco field can be a bit overwhelming so I'm looking forward to a closer, smaller venue. I cant wait to get one of those amazing shirts! I followed the Aquasox on twitter. I hope they will post when the shirts are available! Anyone know if the frog shop is open during the week or when there are not games? I've never been. The family is super stoked.

Very excited as well, I'll be there for most of the games also! Grossanator stated above that he works for the Aquasox social media and will post on their social media and here when the tee and Frog pop will be available at the Frog Shop when he gets the ok. As far as hours of operation-the website says they are open weekdays 9a-5p and on weekends they have games in town but I'm not sure if that is the Frog shop or just the front office. He should be able to answer that part a little better than I can. Hope you and your boys have a great time!

The Frog Shop is actually in two locations. We have one at the ballpark open during games and then one at our Front Office, 3802 Broadway which is open Monday-Friday from 9 to 5 PM. During the season we tend to have more items at the park vs the Front Office however these items will be available at both.

Woo hoo! Thank you both for all the useful info :)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm

You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:We bought season tickets due to the Funko events! Of course, 3 of the Funko Fridays we will be out of town. 2 of them are SDCC and D23 though so we will be having fun!

Bummer, P and I were looking forward to hanging out with you guys’ there but at least you are missing them for some very worthy ventures. We’ll be glad to help you guys with any giveaways you won’t be able to get

Does P stand for PignosePony? LOL lol lol

Haha, I was assuming so:) or my BFF
:SW9:
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 22, 2019 3:06 am

ejcurtis115 wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Bummer, P and I were looking forward to hanging out with you guys’ there but at least you are missing them for some very worthy ventures. We’ll be glad to help you guys with any giveaways you won’t be able to get

This is the funniest thread ever

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am

PigNosePony wrote:
ejcurtis115 wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

This is the funniest thread ever

Haha, probably!
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 22, 2019 11:14 am

Grossanator9 wrote:You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to us and Funko!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed May 22, 2019 11:31 am

I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:17 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:You guys are always welcome to @EverettAquaSox on twitter about these questions or email me at jasong@aquasox.com. Just don't expect me to buy, hold or anything that can jeopardize my job or relationship with Funko. I will share as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to us and Funko!

Always! I was collecting Funko products prior to moving/working here in Everett. I always love helping y'all!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:18 pm

rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL

I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:

I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett

YESSSSSSSSSS TO FDO AT FUNKO FIELD!!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:22 pm

I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:35 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!

Webbly in the Frogs jersey will be sold at our Frog Shop while supplies. Hopefully, you can swing by!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 22, 2019 1:47 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

YESSSSSSSSSS TO FDO AT FUNKO FIELD!!

This would be amazing! I could see it working easily with the close proximity to HQ. Love this partnership you guys have

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 pm

cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Diversified!

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Diversified!

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Thanks for the info Jason!

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:06 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.

I am not sure if they will sponsor other teams as we are Minor League Baseball and we are the hometown team. Funko was born and raised in Snohomish County and their reach might wrap around the world, I wouldn't see them expanding to other clubs but this is just my opinion.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

MajorLeaguePops

Postby MajorLeaguePops » Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Who is local to HQ and can pick me up a Freddy ? I mainly collect baseball pops (along with some Disney Pops) and want all of these pops related to the Aquasox. Thanks!

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 pm

These are so cool! Really hope I can make it up there again for one.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Thu May 30, 2019 4:19 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:cant wait for funko to open more flagship stores. maybe they will pick up sponsers for other teams as well.

I am not sure if they will sponsor other teams as we are Minor League Baseball and we are the hometown team. Funko was born and raised in Snohomish County and their reach might wrap around the world, I wouldn't see them expanding to other clubs but this is just my opinion.

Yeah, just wishful thinking. Lol. Pretty sweet that they picked up the hometown team though.

kingdingdong

Postby kingdingdong » Thu May 30, 2019 5:34 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:I LOVE little league baseball teams. Hopefully I can pick up at least a Mascot and hopefully a Freddy!

Webbly in the Frogs jersey will be sold at our Frog Shop while supplies. Hopefully, you can swing by!

When does the sale date start?

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Yeah, just wishful thinking. Lol. Pretty sweet that they picked up the hometown team though.

It is pretty awesome! It's crazy to see how a DM to a person at Funko blossomed into a six-year field naming rights partnership.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 am

kingdingdong wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

When does the sale date start?

We don't have a street date yet however I would expect it to be no later than June 21 which is our Opening Night.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

FunkoPoppinLockin

Postby FunkoPoppinLockin » Thu May 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:

Any of the Webblys is a must have. Such an amazing mascot.
Instagram: funkopoppinlockin
Instagram: Jlop24
Twitter: Lopez_josh24

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu May 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Love these. Better get some tickets!!
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu May 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:

Oooohhhhh now you’re talkin!!! Sign me up home slice. Love this idea.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Fri May 31, 2019 1:46 am

Grossanator9 wrote:

Thats such a cool idea! I really hope that happens :)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:27 pm

A-Okay wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Thats such a cool idea! I really hope that happens :)

As long as I get to have a voice this time around, I will. I know August 16 could be a great time for Funatics to visit Funko Field and it's close enough to HQ's second anniversary. I hope they have something that weekend since I don't have a game on Saturday so I would be able to attend :)
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

mactds

Postby mactds » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

It is pretty awesome! It's crazy to see how a DM to a person at Funko blossomed into a six-year field naming rights partnership.

You're absolutely nailing this thread Jason. Thank you for the insights.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:44 pm

mactds wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:

You're absolutely nailing this thread Jason. Thank you for the insights.

Thanks Trev, always gotta keep the community in the loop and have facts, not speculation.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:49 pm

The announcement of these exclusives have easily been top five for me on upcoming releases. Love baseball, love Funko, doesn’t get much better than that!

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:The announcement of these exclusives have easily been top five for me on upcoming releases. Love baseball, love Funko, doesn’t get much better than that!

That's awesome to hear! I hope having a Funatic in the meetings for 2020 and beyond will make them even more epic!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

grilledeggplant

Postby grilledeggplant » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm

I wish I was in the area to attend the game, hope you guys have fun at the event

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:The announcement of these exclusives have easily been top five for me on upcoming releases. Love baseball, love Funko, doesn’t get much better than that!

That's awesome to hear! I hope having a Funatic in the meetings for 2020 and beyond will make them even more epic!

For sure! I hope that the case as well! Hoping to make it up there from Utah for one of the releases. Not often do people travel for a single A team lol!

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:36 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:

Now that would be pretty cool!

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:.

Are the exclusives going to be available only during the Funko Friday games or are they going to be available during all games throughout the season? We aren’t going to be able to go to a Funko Friday game but are still planning on going to a game if possible when we make a summer trip to HQ.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:25 am

I need to get to a Funko Friday!

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:09 am

Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:.

Are the exclusives going to be available only during the Funko Friday games or are they going to be available during all games throughout the season? We aren’t going to be able to go to a Funko Friday game but are still planning on going to a game if possible when we make a summer trip to HQ.

The exclusives are giveaways on the day of the game. There will be a limited number Webbly in a FROGS striped jersey available in out team store.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Return to “Pop!”