Funko hat pic request

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
AjFunkoDude

Funko hat pic request

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:41 am

Ok I just wanna see pics of the hats that funko use to put out lol, I saw one last year that I wanted so bad but when I came back to a vendor’s table with cash....it was gone and I have never seen it or anything like it again.

Share some pics :)
Checkout my new Funko channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQY2uTz-9ITlS6FsLz3lElg
Instagram: @AjFunkoHead

AjFunkoDude

Re: Funko hat pic request

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Nobody collected the Hats?

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon May 27, 2019 7:23 pm

I've seen only a few Funko hats. I've seen one with "Funko" on it and I've seen another with just the crown. I always thought they were custom-made but I may be wrong. Love those hats!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:02 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I've seen only a few Funko hats. I've seen one with "Funko" on it and I've seen another with just the crown. I always thought they were custom-made but I may be wrong. Love those hats!

Yeah it was the crown hat, I want that one sooooo bad.

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:05 pm

AjFunkoDude wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I've seen only a few Funko hats. I've seen one with "Funko" on it and I've seen another with just the crown. I always thought they were custom-made but I may be wrong. Love those hats!

That one comes and goes at HQ. I haven't seen it in a while. It could be that they don't have a vendor who can make them at an affordable rate in the masses. T-shirts are printed in partnership with Funko South.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

That one comes and goes at HQ. I haven't seen it in a while. It could be that they don't have a vendor who can make them at an affordable rate in the masses. T-shirts are printed in partnership with Funko South.

Thats what I heard, but it was a specific color. Heard they were limited, either way thats awesome that it pops up at HQ every now and then.

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

Thats what I heard, but it was a specific color. Heard they were limited, either way thats awesome that it pops up at HQ every now and then.

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:11 pm

AjFunkoDude wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

I would treat every Funko item as limited. Things just disappear without notice sometimes. I started collecting Vinyl Idolz in 2015/16 and then boom they were all gone :(
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 am

AjFunkoDude wrote:

Retweet!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue May 28, 2019 12:10 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I would treat every Funko item as limited. Things just disappear without notice sometimes. I started collecting Vinyl Idolz in 2015/16 and then boom they were all gone :(

:(

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue May 28, 2019 12:17 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

:(

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue May 28, 2019 9:51 am

The only one I have seen is the grey hat with the black bill and funko circular grey and black patch on it.

This is at Funko HQ. I hope they stock other styles in the future.
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Tue May 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Don't have a pic at the moment but I do have the exclusive Funko Amazing Spiderman hat which is pretty cool.
:king: Mike

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:24 am

comic book guy wrote:Don't have a pic at the moment but I do have the exclusive Funko Amazing Spiderman hat which is pretty cool.

this was hands down the best hat to come out. sadly mine is filthy because i use it all the time when i'm doing stuff around the house lol :freddy2:

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:41 am

This is the grey/black one that I picked up last time I was at HQ that my wife tries to steal lol
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:51 pm

I need a funko hat like the crown or funko on it
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 pm

I know they did other DC and Marvel ones like this. I picked this up at FYE downtown Philly back in 2013 on clearance for $5.00 and I remember them having them all.
Chad V
IG: http://instagram.com/milehighpophunter
Twitter: @milehighpophunt

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”