Disney Treasures TBD

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
MacKazoo

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: TBA

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:39 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
I agree, but wonder what the pop would be? Doesn’t matter cause I’m sure it’s gonna be flame!

Actually I remember the periscope saying that the next boxes wouldn’t include movie moments for a bit. So there’s that hint

Yes! So it’ll be a regular pop then! Ok I can ok board with that.

I am on board with that as well because, I like smaller boxes for storage
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
I agree, but wonder what the pop would be? Doesn’t matter cause I’m sure it’s gonna be flame!

Actually I remember the periscope saying that the next boxes wouldn’t include movie moments for a bit. So there’s that hint

If theme is lion king, i would be happy with any pop as u love the linking movie. It is one of my favorite classical Disney movies.
Collecting since 2014

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Actually I remember the periscope saying that the next boxes wouldn’t include movie moments for a bit. So there’s that hint

If theme is lion king, i would be happy with any pop as u love the linking movie. It is one of my favorite classical Disney movies.

I think Lion King and Toy Story are most likely of the themes for the next box
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 am

MacKazoo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

I would love either of those for sure. I have spent way too much money on the new toy story line for sure.
Collecting since 2014

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:48 am

nascar246788 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I would love either of those for sure. I have spent way too much money on the new toy story line for sure.

I hope it’s Toy Story a little more because we haven’t gotten a full Pixar box. Though if it’s Lion King, I am fine with that

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:54 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Actually I remember the periscope saying that the next boxes wouldn’t include movie moments for a bit. So there’s that hint

I am on board with that as well because, I like smaller boxes for storage

Yeah man movie moments are awesome but they’re big lol
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:54 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

It’s my sisters as well! Mine is little mermaid

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Either one it’s still exciting!!!

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:56 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I’ve bought a few of the new toy story, refuse to buy the rest until I’ve seen the movie first. Then I can buy the rest of the commons and exclusives if I want

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:33 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Either one is awesome... i just hope if its the lion king its an animated pop and not another from the live action.

If they are going to not do a moment, i wonder if well get 2 pops? Or a pop and a rock candy? Could see a rock candy of bo peep.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed May 22, 2019 9:40 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Either one is awesome... i just hope if its the lion king its an animated pop and not another from the live action.

If they are going to not do a moment, i wonder if well get 2 pops? Or a pop and a rock candy? Could see a rock candy of bo peep.

I am pretty sure, we can assume it will be based off the animated film due to how Dumbo and Aladdin are

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I think Lion King and Toy Story are most likely of the themes for the next box

I am pretty sure, we can assume it will be based off the animated film due to how Dumbo and Aladdin are

Whew... thats good haha. Idk how I feel about those live action pops.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed May 22, 2019 11:33 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Especially the Lion King pops eek. Though I did buy the Christopher Robin Tigger and BoxLunch Pooh.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:45 am

MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I am pretty sure, we can assume it will be based off the animated film due to how Dumbo and Aladdin are

Especially the Lion King pops eek. Though I did buy the Christopher Robin Tigger and BoxLunch Pooh.

Yeah, we got the Christopher Robin ones. I was mainly refeering to the Lion King, the movie looks good, just in pop form idk how well that CGI converts. However I was excited Target had the Flocked Mufasa earlier this year, hoping for more Lion King animated pops

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Yeah, we got the Christopher Robin ones. I was mainly refeering to the Lion King, the movie looks good, just in pop form idk how well that CGI converts. However I was excited Target had the Flocked Mufasa earlier this year, hoping for more Lion King animated pops

Yeah the CGI Lion King Pops didn’t turn out as good as they’re so realistic. Plus very uncanny valley for pops.

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:52 pm

We should get an update next week about June's box either from the Periscope or the YouTube Video they put out
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Disney Treasures May 2019: Aladdin June 2019: Lion King

Postby Battastic » Thu May 30, 2019 7:39 am

There is a pic floating around with spoilers for the Lion King box...and it looks AMAZING!
Love the POP!
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Thu May 30, 2019 8:13 am

These Disney Treasure boxes have been soooooo good lately! Especially being themed after some of my favorite movies!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs!
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Pirates of the Caribbean
Nightmare before Christmas Protos
Freddy Jack Skellington!

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 8:47 am

jayyy714 wrote:These Disney Treasure boxes have been soooooo good lately! Especially being themed after some of my favorite movies!

100% agreed! I'm loving the Treasure boxes right now

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Thu May 30, 2019 8:58 am

I saw the box contents yesterday, and excited to get one! I think I'd prefer the common over the chase, but good luck to those who want that chase! Going to force my husband to accept that Timon will be going in our car.
Melissa

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:01 am

lunarembrace wrote:I saw the box contents yesterday, and excited to get one! I think I'd prefer the common over the chase, but good luck to those who want that chase! Going to force my husband to accept that Timon will be going in our car.

I was torn between the two.. then I finally made my mind up. I need both! Any ideas what the odds of a chase are in these?

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu May 30, 2019 9:12 am

dmitch86 wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I saw the box contents yesterday, and excited to get one! I think I'd prefer the common over the chase, but good luck to those who want that chase! Going to force my husband to accept that Timon will be going in our car.

I was torn between the two.. then I finally made my mind up. I need both! Any ideas what the odds of a chase are in these?

Hopefully it’s like the Harry Potter box where was 1/2 chases.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:14 am

MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

That'd be nice!

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu May 30, 2019 9:16 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

That'd be nice!

Plus it would be a better way for Funko to make money for people buying about three boxes

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:20 am

MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Hopefully it’s like the Harry Potter box where was 1/2 chases.

That'd be nice!

Plus it would be a better way for Funko to make money for people buying about three boxes

haha I was just debating on if I need to order 2 upfront and see what happens or if I should go ahead and so with 3.

They made me mad on the Aladdin Box. I ordered it the day it was released at full price, and had it shipped to store, it dropped in price twice before it even made it to the store, and then the day I went to pick it up it was like $18 online. I complained a bit and they were nice and refunded me the difference. I was surprised to see it drop in price so quickly!

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu May 30, 2019 9:21 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
That'd be nice!

haha I was just debating on if I need to order 2 upfront and see what happens or if I should go ahead and so with 3.

They made me mad on the Aladdin Box. I ordered it the day it was released at full price, and had it shipped to store, it dropped in price twice before it even made it to the store, and then the day I went to pick it up it was like $18 online. I complained a bit and they were nice and refunded me the difference. I was surprised to see it drop in price so quickly!

Maybe there wasn’t really any hyped for it

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Thu May 30, 2019 10:00 am

dmitch86 wrote:

I feel like it's a terrible game, when you really want something, especially an exclusive, on whether to buy it at 'full price' on release or later on when it could possibly be on sale. You never REALLY know if something will sell out within minutes, or be shelf warmers. I tend to buy exclusives as soon as they release, but then feel dumb when I see them on sale days later for much less than what I paid. But I just brush it off since it was something I couldn't wait to get my hands on, anyway. But it does sting a little when you could have saved money, especially to possibly buy more Funko!
Melissa

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:08 am

lunarembrace wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

I feel like it's a terrible game, when you really want something, especially an exclusive, on whether to buy it at 'full price' on release or later on when it could possibly be on sale. You never REALLY know if something will sell out within minutes, or be shelf warmers. I tend to buy exclusives as soon as they release, but then feel dumb when I see them on sale days later for much less than what I paid. But I just brush it off since it was something I couldn't wait to get my hands on, anyway. But it does sting a little when you could have saved money, especially to possibly buy more Funko!

It is... especially with exclusives and the con shared exclusives are even worse. I literally just buy anything I want and think that I may want in the near future haha, cause some pop/lines/shows grow on you, or you discover them after everyone else etc. But by the time you get around to wanting that pop its probably going to be gone.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu May 30, 2019 12:50 pm

I'm quite excited for this box. First Disney Treasure Box I'm going out of my way to buy right away. The chase increase the chances that it will sell out quickly, in my opinion.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu May 30, 2019 12:55 pm

lunarembrace wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

It's a tough game and I hate gambling so I end up buying exclusives right when they come out. Commons are an issue for me too because I tend to put them off because I can get them anywhere and then they get pushed back due to more urgent releases. Before I know it, the pop is vaulted and jumped up in value. Luckily this tends to only happen on Anime pops for the most part.
Hi, I’m Steph.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:13 pm

TheStephil wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

It's a tough game and I hate gambling so I end up buying exclusives right when they come out. Commons are an issue for me too because I tend to put them off because I can get them anywhere and then they get pushed back due to more urgent releases. Before I know it, the pop is vaulted and jumped up in value. Luckily this tends to only happen on Anime pops for the most part.

haha thats true I have that issue as well.. that stupid Scream Ghostface pop. IDK how many times I turned it down to buy a different pop and now I can't find it anywhere for a decent price. Scream is one of my favorite movies. I'm a sucker for 90s horror and Wes Craven.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:40 pm

There's only 3 more Disney Treasures boxes after Lion King, for this year

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:51 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:There's only 3 more Disney Treasures boxes after Lion King, for this year

I didn't realize they weren't monthly haha

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Thu May 30, 2019 1:57 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:There's only 3 more Disney Treasures boxes after Lion King, for this year

I could predict Toy Story and Frozen

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:55 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
jayyy714 wrote:These Disney Treasure boxes have been soooooo good lately! Especially being themed after some of my favorite movies!

100% agreed! I'm loving the Treasure boxes right now

Yessssss funko is bringing the HEAT
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs!
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Pirates of the Caribbean
Nightmare before Christmas Protos
Freddy Jack Skellington!

jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Postby jsmithdigital » Thu May 30, 2019 5:36 pm

MacKazoo wrote:

I could predict Toy Story and Frozen

I would love a box from Toy story for sure. Frozen would be cool too.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 pm

Yes, lets get a Toy Story box.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Thu May 30, 2019 8:57 pm

Man I think the common looks really good, but the Chase is :angryfire: :angryfire:
ImageImageImageImageImage

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu May 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Holy cats that Lion King box is a beaut! It's one of those rare boxes where I love everything in it. Will be getting for sure. And I hope they do a Toy Story one as well because I would be all in.
Higher, Further, Faster

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:28 pm

Well First we got Dumbo which came out this year, then Aladdin which also comes out this year, now Lion King which is coming out next month.

Return to “Powered by Funko”