Spastik Attack

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Thepopninja

Spastik Attack

Postby Thepopninja » Fri May 31, 2019 12:58 pm

I just recently started getting into the old Spaskik Plastik line. My first one was an El Supremo in the round container.
it's so cool. My favorite part is the art insert on the back "El wrestlero muy magnifico".

I'm hoping to pick up Otto next .. What Spastik Plastik characters do you have??
\:D/ from the shadow realm.... enters ThePopNinja

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Re: Spastik Attack

Postby renardchua » Fri May 31, 2019 1:01 pm

For the Pops, I almost have them all already, but for the original Spastiks, am lacking a big chunk of it. Hope to gradually add to my collection since it’s a bit tough to find.

Congrats on your piece. Here’s to many more!
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

M3lonhead

Postby M3lonhead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:09 am

I know my husband has most of the pop versions. He's just missing Amazing Carlos and the different variants along with the other variants of Otto (that isn't purple).
ImageImage

Deezy

Postby Deezy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:53 am

Everyone should have Molly! :hello2:
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:54 am

I don't have any of the old line. I have some of the Pop!s. I most recently acquired the Pink Wolfgang and he is awesome!
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:45 am

I love this line, honestly it's my favorite right along with Freddy Funko himself. I have quite a few of the pops and wobblers and I'm loving the newest monthly releases that Funko is doing. I hope we continue to see more and other variants of the originals. I'm rooting for a clear crystal pop version of bone daddy, el diablo and so many others...like the older crystal polystone wobblers except in pop form. Funko also did this with Freddy in 2014 at sdcc unfortunately I don't have any of those, so would love to see some newer versions of those as well.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Thepopninja wrote:I just recently started getting into the old Spaskik Plastik line. My first one was an El Supremo in the round container.
it's so cool. My favorite part is the art insert on the back "El wrestlero muy magnifico".

I'm hoping to pick up Otto next .. What Spastik Plastik characters do you have??

Honestly the Spastik Plastik/Fantastik Plastik line old and new is the best line Funko makes. I have a few of them but you should also look at the 20 inch wobblers. They are amazing as well.

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 am

Sadly I just have 10 of the Fantastik Plastik pops....no wobblers yet
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Skinnie311

Postby Skinnie311 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:20 pm

I recently found the OG Spastik T-Bone, Pulpo, and Billy Beaver at a local thrift store for only $12 each. So now I'm hooked on that line to go with my many others lol
:freddy1: ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Skinnie311 wrote:I recently found the OG Spastik T-Bone, Pulpo, and Billy Beaver at a local thrift store for only $12 each. So now I'm hooked on that line to go with my many others lol

wow that was a heck of a find and even better deal! hard to say no when you come across something like that. good luck on your new hunt! lol

Skinnie311

Postby Skinnie311 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:45 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Skinnie311 wrote:I recently found the OG Spastik T-Bone, Pulpo, and Billy Beaver at a local thrift store for only $12 each. So now I'm hooked on that line to go with my many others lol

wow that was a heck of a find and even better deal! hard to say no when you come across something like that. good luck on your new hunt! lol

Thanks, now I am to the point where I constantly have to check the store so I don't miss out on any more that might come in lol

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Skinnie311 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Thanks, now I am to the point where I constantly have to check the store so I don't miss out on any more that might come in lol

Haha I can certainly understand why you would do that. It'd be cool to learn how the thrift store got them...maybe some long time collector from the boards sold them to them? Lol you never know

Skinnie311

Postby Skinnie311 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:53 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Skinnie311 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Haha I can certainly understand why you would do that. It'd be cool to learn how the thrift store got them...maybe some long time collector from the boards sold them to them? Lol you never know

Yeah, thy said it was a collector because they have a bunch of old Wobblers there too

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:25 am

I have most of the pops but I've yet to get any OG spastiks. On the hunt tho!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Hawkeye_13 wrote:I have most of the pops but I've yet to get any OG spastiks. On the hunt tho!

Spastik pops are gateway pops lol

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:18 pm

What I love is the variants of the original molds. The GITD Fuska is what I'm after next!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Great find and great price. Love all of them!

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 am

I have a lot of the Spastik pops but none of the wobblers. I am scared to go down that path...

ppfrnndz

Postby ppfrnndz » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:29 am

Hope to find some as well one of these days! Those are pretty cool! :razz:
I ❤️ Movies / Wedding Photographer / I Shoot Weddings / Beer Person / Congee Lover / Toy Collector / PS4 Enthusiast / Potterhead / NBA Fan

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 am

I have some of the Pops and really want to start tracking these down as well.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Return to “Other Funko Products”