Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Everett Aquasox Funko Fridays Promotions

Postby Strending625 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:23 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:.

Are the exclusives going to be available only during the Funko Friday games or are they going to be available during all games throughout the season? We aren’t going to be able to go to a Funko Friday game but are still planning on going to a game if possible when we make a summer trip to HQ.

The exclusives are giveaways on the day of the game. There will be a limited number Webbly in a FROGS striped jersey available in out team store.

Good to know. Thank you!
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 am

Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:Are the exclusives going to be available only during the Funko Friday games or are they going to be available during all games throughout the season? We aren’t going to be able to go to a Funko Friday game but are still planning on going to a game if possible when we make a summer trip to HQ.

The exclusives are giveaways on the day of the game. There will be a limited number Webbly in a FROGS striped jersey available in out team store.

Good to know. Thank you!

We also, as of now do not plan to have the Pop!s available for purchase online due to potential damage via delivery. We also are a 10 person Front Office so fulfillment would be quite the struggle bus. ](*,)
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:34 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Good to know. Thank you!

We also, as of now do not plan to have the Pop!s available for purchase online due to potential damage via delivery. We also are a 10 person Front Office so fulfillment would be quite the struggle bus. ](*,)

I want to be able to purchase all the AquaSox pops and really hope this might change in the future or at least see some possible chances via social media for far-away fans to have a chance to own something Aquasox Pop themed......particularly something Webbly....please.....ribbit. O:)
Chad V
IG: http://instagram.com/milehighpophunter
Twitter: @milehighpophunt

ImageImage

ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:27 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Good to know. Thank you!

I have tickets for opening night June 21st... i am hoping to get a funko shirt and a Pop at the team store. Will these be limited to a certain amount per person? Is there a time you would suggest that would be good to arrive so I am able to purchase my goodies? My family is so excited..and of course me too!! Thanks
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:11 am

mrchadv wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:Good to know. Thank you!

I want to be able to purchase all the AquaSox pops and really hope this might change in the future or at least see some possible chances via social media for far-away fans to have a chance to own something Aquasox Pop themed......particularly something Webbly....please.....ribbit. O:)

I would love to see these somehow be made available separate from the park. Giveaways is a great awesome idea. It at least gives me a chance all the way down here in San Diego.
Collecting since 2014

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:54 am

A-Okay wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
Strending625 wrote:Good to know. Thank you!

I have tickets for opening night June 21st... i am hoping to get a funko shirt and a Pop at the team store. Will these be limited to a certain amount per person? Is there a time you would suggest that would be good to arrive so I am able to purchase my goodies? My family is so excited..and of course me too!! Thanks

I am not in charge of merch but I have strongly encouraged that the Pop!s be treated like HQ exclusives and it's one per person per day. I am not sure if we will have an age limit but in my world I would say must be 16 or older. I know the Brady Bunch likes to stroll into places and buy all 8 but only 2 actually stay in the house.

There isn't a set time on when to buy the goodies. The store will be open throughout the entire game.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:55 am

nascar246788 wrote:
mrchadv wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I would love to see these somehow be made available separate from the park. Giveaways is a great awesome idea. It at least gives me a chance all the way down here in San Diego.

I hope so too! I think it would be great for the AquaSox and Funko to share these awesome exclusives with the entire community through social media contests.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
mrchadv wrote:

I hope so too! I think it would be great for the AquaSox and Funko to share these awesome exclusives with the entire community through social media contests.

If anyone can make it happen it's you Jason! I believe in ya man! Good luck with the season, I have a feeling it is gonna be memorable! :cheers:
Chad V

ImageImage

ImageImage

Rocky625

Postby Rocky625 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:43 pm

We aren’t able to go to any of the Funko Friday games but just bought tickets last night for the 7/20 game so we still support them! :D
Patricia

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Rocky625 wrote:We aren’t able to go to any of the Funko Friday games but just bought tickets last night for the 7/20 game so we still support them! :D

That's a fun idea! I wish transporters were a thing!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I am not in charge of merch but I have strongly encouraged that the Pop!s be treated like HQ exclusives and it's one per person per day. I am not sure if we will have an age limit but in my world I would say must be 16 or older. I know the Brady Bunch likes to stroll into places and buy all 8 but only 2 actually stay in the house.

There isn't a set time on when to buy the goodies. The store will be open throughout the entire game.

Ha ha so true! I hope they take your advice. Thanks for the info!
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:12 pm

Wonder if people will start camping out for these items.

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:14 pm

ETphonehome wrote:Wonder if people will start camping out for these items.

You already know the answer to that :rolleyes: no doubt they will lol
Chad V

ImageImage

ImageImage

DisneyFanatic

Postby DisneyFanatic » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:30 pm

SnackDaddy wrote:Damn! I need that Freddy, shirt, helmet, and the lanyard!

Might need a frog just for fun but the Funko stuff is legit!

This is when I wish I lived in Seattle!!! These are amazing!!

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:50 am

mrchadv wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:Wonder if people will start camping out for these items.

You already know the answer to that :rolleyes: no doubt they will lol

Lol should of known

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:29 am

A-Okay wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I see a Funko day coming to the park soon! LOL

I hope in 2020 we can really look for an FDO at Funko Field! I would love to make it a marquee event/weekend in Everett

Thats such a cool idea! I really hope that happens :)

Yes, that would be great!
:SW9:
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:30 pm

The 2019 Funko Field tee is available in the Frog Shop right meow!!

http://aquasox.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=56&dept_id=-1&product_id=123405

Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:39 pm

that's actually a really cool shirt

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:41 pm

that shirt is clean...i like the simple design it has. good work funko

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:47 pm

sweet! thanks for the link!! cant wait to get mine!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

capnchulo

Postby capnchulo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Love all the pops. Anyone want to pick one up for me? :)
ImageImage

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Got one! Thanks!
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:22 pm

ordered myself one, like the design!

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

kingdingdong

Postby kingdingdong » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:29 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:The 2019 Funko Field tee is available in the Frog Shop right meow!!

http://aquasox.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=56&dept_id=-1&product_id=123405

Available at the box office? Any game have a t-shirt giveaway?

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Sizing is limited so everyone knows. Larger sizes were quite limited but I will let you know when/if there will be a restock on those sizes.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:30 pm

kingdingdong wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:The 2019 Funko Field tee is available in the Frog Shop right meow!!

You can purchase these today at our Front Office located at 3802 Broadway as well. We do not have a t-shirt giveaway on the schedule for 2019.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Mantheharp00n

Postby Mantheharp00n » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
kingdingdong wrote:

You can purchase these today at our Front Office located at 3802 Broadway as well. We do not have a t-shirt giveaway on the schedule for 2019.

I just wish it wasn’t grey.

My name is G.

ISO: my first proto.

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
kingdingdong wrote:

thats a slick shirt just ordered a medium, nothing against aquasox, but glad its simply branded with funko.
Team Goonies! Team Pop Protectors! Team Lumberjacks!Image

stayf3d

Postby stayf3d » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 pm

Awesome shirt just ordered one, thanks for the link
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:47 pm

FunkoFresh253 wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
kingdingdong wrote:

thats a slick shirt just ordered a medium, nothing against aquasox, but glad its simply branded with funko.

No worries! I don't hold it against you - rock us and Funko!
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

kingdingdong

Postby kingdingdong » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

While I'm a fan of 1 per person, per day.. 16 seems aggressive on the age. My niece is a fan of funko (FunkoHQ) and my sister and I are the buyers of her pops. She would be left out in all this.. But I totally agree on most ending up as "ebay exclusives" when kids show up on exclusive day.

Plug for my niece.. IG: Olivia_and_my_funkos

She got a t-shirt today. She'll love all the funko days and running the bases.

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:50 pm

I really want to get the Freddy for sure.
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

Mantheharp00n

Postby Mantheharp00n » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:47 pm

dcooperfl wrote:I really want to get the Freddy for sure.

Me to

My name is G.

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Thanks for posting this earlier Jason. I snagged one and can't wait for it to arrive! Will be expecting to see that Weebly Pop now that the AquaSox/Funko merch seal has been broken! lol

Awesome design on the shirt btw! =D>
Chad V

ImageImage

ImageImage

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:36 pm

mrchadv wrote:

Thanks for posting this earlier Jason. I snagged one and can't wait for it to arrive! Will be expecting to see that Weebly Pop now that the AquaSox/Funko merch seal has been broken! lol

The design is all by Funko. The webbly Pop is sharp and he has been announced but he won't be available for purchase online.

Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
mrchadv wrote:

The design is all by Funko. The webbly Pop is sharp and he has been announced but he won't be available for purchase online.

Got a thing for frogs so Webbly is gonna be a must add for me and I still plan to purchase online.......from evilbay unfortunately ](*,) lol

Can't wait to see what merch is next. Gotta have a hat too! =P~
Chad V

ImageImage

ImageImage

kingdingdong

Postby kingdingdong » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Last edited by kingdingdong on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mantheharp00n

Postby Mantheharp00n » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Must have the frog...

My name is G.

Markn12

Postby Markn12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:32 am

Great for the Everett community. If I lived in the area I would take the family.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:13 am

kingdingdong wrote:Image

Thanks for the heads-up!! Can't wait for this, as well as the Frog mascot! \:D/
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Return to “Pop!”