Parks and Recreation Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Jade-Rex

Re: Parks and Recreation Pop!s

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:56 pm

pberickp wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:
pberickp wrote:
I’ve mentioned this a few pages back, but the Daniel LaRusso POP! From Karate Kid with a Starlord Head will get the job done. It’s almost an identical match. With how hard this will be to get, I may have to make my first custom.

Daniel is like a $60 Pop these days plus it’s the frickin Karate Kid! I refuse to decapitate him lol.

I get the sentiment for sure. I was born in 78 so The Karate Kid was a big part of my childhood, but the LE 100 Parks and Rec POP! is going to be so expensive. If you can't get it through the mystery box, unless you're willing to pay really high prices, you won't have another choice. An OOB collector would definitely benefit by putting one together for $80 rather than paying flipper prices.

A few of the Street fighter pops are a good option for customizing as well. They are much more affordable.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

thx42

Postby thx42 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:36 pm

$100 mystery box has 1 pop with a minimum $90 ppg value -
https://www.fugitivetoys.com/products/100-surprise-pop

edit - sold out in about five minutes.
Hi - my name is Kevin - I collect Funko, FiGPiNs, Tiny Ghost, Chomp, Dumpster Fires, LEGO, Hot Wheels, Disney Pins.
IG: thx42, thx42.pops, figpindb
Funko Events: HQ Grand Opening, Funkast 100 Live, Fundays 2018, Fundays 2019, Fundays 2022, Fright Night 2022, FDO 9 Seattle

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:40 pm

I don't know why I did it, but I went ahead and got a box. But then if I do happen to get lucky enough to get Johnny Karate, I'm gonna hate myself for spending $100 on one Pop!. Never done that before.
Melissa

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Ugh missed the box by like a minute.

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:44 pm

I totally missed the 100 dollar mystery box drop. Kept having to be busy and i thought it would be at 5 for some reason...yeah. Oh well, at least saving that money for comic con!
My instagram: Sickleclaw

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Mystery box just went up. Sold out while I was entering my cc info. Should have just used Apple Pay. Sad, but I probably just saved $100 as the chances were really small.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:49 pm

pberickp wrote:Mystery box just went up. Sold out while I was entering my cc info. Should have just used Apple Pay. Sad, but I probably just saved $100 as the chances were really small.

Yeah I just checked and dang i missed by abotu ten minutes too because i was called away from my computer at that time. Id be really interested to see peoples unboxing later this year.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:00 pm

lunarembrace wrote:I don't know why I did it, but I went ahead and got a box. But then if I do happen to get lucky enough to get Johnny Karate, I'm gonna hate myself for spending $100 on one Pop!. Never done that before.

Same! I had it in my head that for $100 it would be multiple pops and not just 1. I didn't read carefully I just bought it in a frenzy lol. Good luck to us. Hopefully we won't regret it.

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:06 pm

lunarembrace wrote:I don't know why I did it, but I went ahead and got a box. But then if I do happen to get lucky enough to get Johnny Karate, I'm gonna hate myself for spending $100 on one Pop!. Never done that before.

Congrats on popping your $100 Pop buying cherry! lol
I be Chris

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:08 pm

pberickp wrote:Mystery box just went up. Sold out while I was entering my cc info. Should have just used Apple Pay. Sad, but I probably just saved $100 as the chances were really small.

Damn I missed out too, only my buddy got one Sold out on me as well ](*,)
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:11 pm

So according to Fugitive Toys on facebook, the 25 dollar one will be released within the hour!

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:15 pm

MiniDeadpool wrote:So according to Fugitive Toys on facebook, the 25 dollar one will be released within the hour!

I buy lottery tickets so I'll be giving this a shot too lol.
I be Chris

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:27 pm

I held back then now regret it haha. Good luck anyone that bit the bullet
Team Goonies! Team Pop Protectors! Team Lumberjacks!Image

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 pm

25$ live!
Team Goonies! Team Pop Protectors! Team Lumberjacks!Image

thx42

Postby thx42 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm

I got a $25 also, will be interesting to see what everyone gets.
Hi - my name is Kevin - I collect Funko, FiGPiNs, Tiny Ghost, Chomp, Dumpster Fires, LEGO, Hot Wheels, Disney Pins.
Funko Events: HQ Grand Opening, Funkast 100 Live, Fundays 2018, Fundays 2019, Fundays 2022, Fright Night 2022, FDO 9 Seattle

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 pm

I decided to wait till sdcc and try the luck.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Took half an hour to sell out, im surprised.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Parks and Rec completists, I'm so sorry...ouch. Mystery Box Pop! WITH a Chase?! Yikes!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Jaxnole07

Postby Jaxnole07 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Really sucks about these drops. Should’ve just did 1000 of each and sold it for SDCC. But nope let’s do it the hard way lol

alexbam2006

Postby alexbam2006 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Got the $25 one. Not hoping much but if ever I get lucky then it'll be the best random $33 (totals to that with shipping) that I randomly spent. lol
Collects Funko Pop!, Vinyls, & QFig | #AlexBamCustoms

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:59 pm

MiniDeadpool wrote:Took half an hour to sell out, im surprised.

And with SDCC a week away, many played the long game. :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:15 pm

Does anyone even have confirmation which boxes the Dwyers could be in? Was there a chance for them in both, or even either of, the $25 and the $100 mystery boxes? This all feels very shady and insider-y to me as a relatively new collector. I'm a little disappointed in Funko that 1. they would make something people would clearly want so rare, and 2. they would allow it to be distributed in a way that is so obscured and clearly about the vendor manipulating their customers. Maybe this hobby just isn't for me, but I don't understand why you wouldn't run a business in a way that allowed everyone who wanted your product to get it.

maverick22

Postby maverick22 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Got 2 of the $25 ones (one for a buddy if he wants it).

Hope it’s a decent one if I don’t get Andy. Kinda sucks had to pay the $100 for a chance at a chase.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:39 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Does anyone even have confirmation which boxes the Dwyers could be in? Was there a chance for them in both, or even either of, the $25 and the $100 mystery boxes? This all feels very shady and insider-y to me as a relatively new collector. I'm a little disappointed in Funko that 1. they would make something people would clearly want so rare, and 2. they would allow it to be distributed in a way that is so obscured and clearly about the vendor manipulating their customers. Maybe this hobby just isn't for me, but I don't understand why you wouldn't run a business in a way that allowed everyone who wanted your product to get it.

I think it's more like Funko had a small batch of these Andy pops that they couldn't previously release for some reason. (We've known they've existed for a few years now but they weren't available to the public) And instead of doing an online drop where bots would absolutely take the majority, they outsourced it to a close retailer to disperse.

It's kinda sucky to be forced to buy a mystery box for a chance but it's an option that gives people a shot as opposed to competing with bots in 1 drop. And it helps fugitive clear their inventory while still promising some value in their mystery boxes.

It's imperfect but I don't think its maliciously done. And as long as Funko still has the license (Not sure if they do though) then there's nothing stopping them from making variants that are less exclusive. Like Johnny Karate in a different pose or with nunchucks or something. I keep hoping for a second wave of Parks pops.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:48 pm

I bought 2 boxes. Fingers are crossed!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:33 am

I took a shot at the $100 box. I will try one box at sdcc if they have some.
ImageImage
ImageImage

thx42

Postby thx42 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 am

buried_by_pops wrote:Does anyone even have confirmation which boxes the Dwyers could be in? Was there a chance for them in both, or even either of, the $25 and the $100 mystery boxes? This all feels very shady and insider-y to me as a relatively new collector. I'm a little disappointed in Funko that 1. they would make something people would clearly want so rare, and 2. they would allow it to be distributed in a way that is so obscured and clearly about the vendor manipulating their customers. Maybe this hobby just isn't for me, but I don't understand why you wouldn't run a business in a way that allowed everyone who wanted your product to get it.

This was clarified in the posts on their Facebook page -

First off! $100 Mystery Box!⁣⁣ You will receive either (1) Funko Pop worth at least ~$90+ (PPG as of 7/11/19) or Andy Dwyer as Johnny Karate. ⁣⁣

$25 Mystery Box!⁣⁣⁣ You will receive either (1) Funko Pop worth at least ~$25 (PPG as of 7/11/19) or Andy Dwyer w/ Mouse Rat Shirt. ⁣⁣⁣

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 am

Honestly this is probably the only way they could've released these in the most fair way. If they put these online, people would immediately cry that the bots ate them all up. If a lottery was done, people would complain about how the lottery was done or the odds being not in their favor. If they released them at only conventions to purchase on its own, people would complain that they can't get to these conventions and exhibitors and other people were lined up already. Doing this as a mystery box makes sure that everyone has an equal opportunity to purchase it and has an equal shot to receive it in the box.
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:37 am

I feel really bad for all the Parks and Rec collectors. These are going to be missing pieces for a lot of folks :(

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Justuravgnerd wrote:I feel really bad for all the Parks and Rec collectors. These are going to be missing pieces for a lot of folks :(

For sure. I'm definitely in that boat. It's one of the first lines I completed and would love to keep it that way. Definitely going to be some difficult choices coming up. For example, save money so my kid can go to college or keep my Park's and Rec set complete.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 pm

I got the $25 mystery Fugitive box but was too late for the $100 mystery box. Ship date is 8/5/19

Me and my friends will try another mystery box at SDCC and see which of us will score the LE Dwywer
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:I got the $25 mystery Fugitive box but was too late for the $100 mystery box. Ship date is 8/5/19

Me and my friends will try another mystery box at SDCC and see which of us will score the LE Dwywer

Positive thinking. I like it!
I be Chris

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 pm

mariog1497 wrote:

Honestly this is probably the only way they could've released these in the most fair way. If they put these online, people would immediately cry that the bots ate them all up. If a lottery was done, people would complain about how the lottery was done or the odds being not in their favor. If they released them at only conventions to purchase on its own, people would complain that they can't get to these conventions and exhibitors and other people were lined up already. Doing this as a mystery box makes sure that everyone has an equal opportunity to purchase it and has an equal shot to receive it in the box.

It feels insidery and shady because it kinda is... forget the Bots...and I will point this out forever till the end of time...Fugitive routinely hoards their own exclusives, marks them up and sells them slowly over time. It is theirs to do as such with but whenever I hear people talking about how great and fair they are I have to point out how anyone else would be universally shunned for marking up their own pieces 100% plus beyond the original retail as they do year after year. They still "restock" exclusives from 4 years ago...and people here are happy to pay the $100+ for flocked wicket etc. In and of itself that's fine just don't praise them for it when everyone else is called out for it. And mystery boxes are a gimmick that I hate. I will never support em...we have no idea what the odds are or how many were sold but the best move is to sell 4 times as many boxes as you had LE pieces...they are going to make a killing because people want a chance and I am willing to bet money some of these LE pieces pop up in a "restock" at some point in the future. I give it to em, they're smart on making it look like they're doing what's best for the fans but this isn't what it's all about. Great job Fugitive... ;-)

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:17 pm

brooklyn_geek wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:

It feels insidery and shady because it kinda is... forget the Bots...and I will point this out forever till the end of time...Fugitive routinely hoards their own exclusives, marks them up and sells them slowly over time. It is theirs to do as such with but whenever I hear people talking about how great and fair they are I have to point out how anyone else would be universally shunned for marking up their own pieces 100% plus beyond the original retail as they do year after year. They still "restock" exclusives from 4 years ago...and people here are happy to pay the $100+ for flocked wicket etc. In and of itself that's fine just don't praise them for it when everyone else is called out for it. And mystery boxes are a gimmick that I hate. I will never support em...we have no idea what the odds are or how many were sold but the best move is to sell 4 times as many boxes as you had LE pieces...they are going to make a killing because people want a chance and I am willing to bet money some of these LE pieces pop up in a "restock" at some point in the future. I give it to em, they're smart on making it look like they're doing what's best for the fans but this isn't what it's all about. Great job Fugitive... ;-)

Oh yeah no doubt they hoard their exclusives and mark them up. Even at cons, when you see their booth you can see just cases and cases of flocked wickets sitting in the back. If this Andy Dwyer is indeed actually LE 500 pieces, then I still believe that this was the right move to go with. I see where you're coming from though because how are we to know for sure that their are actually 500 pieces, there could be more and we wouldn't know. We also don't know how many they're releasing through these mystery box sales. Could be 10 at a time, could be 5, and they could be making thousands if they wanted to. Is it shady? Yes, but at least in this sense the odds are the same for everyone to pull it out of one of the boxes.

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:19 pm

brooklyn_geek wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:

But what other companies are trying to combat the bots and being successful. Whatever you look at it, the bots are going to be an issue. With the mystery box, bots aren't able to see what they are buying. I'm not a fan of mystery boxes but it's probably the best way to distribute them than sell them on its own. If its listed online on its own, I bet you the bots would eat it up.

Fugitive did sell their exclusives at retail when they first came out. But as time went on, the value went up. I can't blame them for charging market rate.

Also, fugitive does throw some awesome parties for funatics and set up events for us to mingle.
Calvin

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 pm

gokou105 wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:

But what other companies are trying to combat the bots and being successful. Whatever you look at it, the bots are going to be an issue. With the mystery box, bots aren't able to see what they are buying. I'm not a fan of mystery boxes but it's probably the best way to distribute them than sell them on its own. If its listed online on its own, I bet you the bots would eat it up.

Fugitive did sell their exclusives at retail when they first came out. But as time went on, the value went up. I can't blame them for charging market rate.

Also, fugitive does throw some awesome parties for funatics and set up events for us to mingle.

So why make this piece, for a line, and especially a character, that was so popular, so rare in the first place? If, for some insane reason, Funko was really only able to make the limited amount claimed, I would have preferred to have seen them given away as prizes rather than sold in any manner. I would be very interested in the process used to decide who got these Pops to sell (did Fugitive win a bidding war?) and how many there would be.

Also, if Fugitive is a business, they should sell their entire stock at retail. If they are something else, like a collector selling on eBay who gets to demand market price, then they should not be getting rewarded by Funko in this manner. I find it especially disturbing that they are allowed to take advantage of the best aspects of both possibilities, such that they can artificially create a market value they then take advantage of.

China/Vietnam/etc, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the molds/extras/rejects. I, for one, can't wait to give an enterprising factory manager/worker or dumpster diver a reasonable amount of money for a figure rather than pay anyone else a ridiculous amount for a box or a sticker.

draemar

Postby draemar » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:15 pm

I hate all the salt over Andy Dwyer, I'm pretty sure this means that a common version is coming out. I'm sure if it wasn't limited to 500, the hype would be a lot less and no one would really care except for P&R fans.

Fugitive are top notch in customer service and they're pretty fair in the Tiny Ghosts that I collect through them as well. I will be buying their mystery boxes at sdcc and if I get it, great, if not, no big deal. There's a lot of entitled people out there, sometimes it doesn't work out, sometimes you'll have to pay the secondary market cost, life goes on.
ImageImageImage

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:32 pm

gokou105 wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:

I am a business person so I'm not against making money. I will however call it like I see & pretty sure anyone with common sense can admit they stand to make a great deal of money on these boxes. We have NO idea and never will of what the actual odds are because as far as I can see they can make a thousand to twenty thousand of these boxes and we'll never know. At end of the day it's not a move to make things fair its a move to make more money and stretch out what could have just been something they sold at a con one and done. Call it what it is.

And it's in line with moves they've made in the past. I dislike the clear hoarding of the exclusives because in the past a number of retailers *cough cough* Toy Tokyo** were called out for similar practices and people railed against it, but since Fugitive has a way better image people let it slide. The parties are great but also a nice marketing tool... and by all accounts Nelson's a great guy who I wish nothing but the best because I like to see people do well in the toy business...totally get it but the mystery box thing doesn't make things fairer & I feel conned by every single retailer pushing em now not just Fugitive. I've spent who knows how much on em and never got anything over the value of what I was charged for the box in 6 years of collecting. Not for me, I dislike gambling and I think there's gotta be a better way.

I love a good LE piece...some of you follow me on IG and you know I will camp 12+ hours outdoors, etc to get a good piece... even stuff that's eventually ended up on Funko Shop...the hunt can be a lot of fun & my first introduction to this board was from waiting on a line outside back in 2014 & I also dig the camaraderie that forms ...I don't even want this piece I just dislike how people are being suckered into thinking this is being done to be "fair".

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:03 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:It feels insidery and shady because it kinda is... forget the Bots...and I will point this out forever till the end of time...Fugitive routinely hoards their own exclusives, marks them up and sells them slowly over time. It is theirs to do as such with but whenever I hear people talking about how great and fair they are I have to point out how anyone else would be universally shunned for marking up their own pieces 100% plus beyond the original retail as they do year after year. They still "restock" exclusives from 4 years ago...and people here are happy to pay the $100+ for flocked wicket etc. In and of itself that's fine just don't praise them for it when everyone else is called out for it. And mystery boxes are a gimmick that I hate. I will never support em...we have no idea what the odds are or how many were sold but the best move is to sell 4 times as many boxes as you had LE pieces...they are going to make a killing because people want a chance and I am willing to bet money some of these LE pieces pop up in a "restock" at some point in the future. I give it to em, they're smart on making it look like they're doing what's best for the fans but this isn't what it's all about. Great job Fugitive... ;-)

So why make this piece, for a line, and especially a character, that was so popular, so rare in the first place? If, for some insane reason, Funko was really only able to make the limited amount claimed, I would have preferred to have seen them given away as prizes rather than sold in any manner. I would be very interested in the process used to decide who got these Pops to sell (did Fugitive win a bidding war?) and how many there would be.

Also, if Fugitive is a business, they should sell their entire stock at retail. If they are something else, like a collector selling on eBay who gets to demand market price, then they should not be getting rewarded by Funko in this manner. I find it especially disturbing that they are allowed to take advantage of the best aspects of both possibilities, such that they can artificially create a market value they then take advantage of.

China/Vietnam/etc, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the molds/extras/rejects. I, for one, can't wait to give an enterprising factory manager/worker or dumpster diver a reasonable amount of money for a figure rather than pay anyone else a ridiculous amount for a box or a sticker.

You'll be surprised how much people will pay for a sticker and box...and the value of a pop without them, especially ones in the hundreds and thousands lol. I'm kind of shocked too but each of us value different things. I mostly care about the pop itself.
Calvin

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:30 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:

This piece wasn't made recently with the intention that it was meant for fugitive. There's no confirmed for sure answer, but many believe this was supposed to be released at Funko's HQ opening along with the other exclusives. If it truly was intended to be only 500 pieces, it wouldn't be a surprise since there were other exclusives at Funko's HQ opening that also had a limited run for 500 pieces. It might just be that Funko still had the stock and didn't know what to do with it, so they offered it to Fugitive and they took it. This is the first time in a while that such a low count exclusive was released, but Funko releasing low numbered exclusives that tens and thousands of people want will continue to happen. That's just how collecting is and how exclusivity is. Also selling at "retail" is very vague because every store has a different price for what retail is, ex. hot topic $12.50 boxlunch $10.90, etc. Funimation recently had a chrome exclusive that they listed for $30, while other chrome variants retail for $15 at most stores. Local comic book stores can also price their exclusives and commons they get from Funko at whatever they want. It can be frustrating sure, but in cases like this there will never be an answer where everyone is pleased.

Return to “Pop!”