No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
SoulSnipers53

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:12 pm

Ryespops wrote:I Deff think a 3rd Wave is just over the horizon..

I hope so. Its been too long and Funko is just out here teasing us lol
Checkmate.

shanemm

Postby shanemm » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Ryespops wrote:
shanemm wrote:Can we get a “storm Area 51” pop with an alien doing the naruto run haha

Don’t bring that here [-X

All a joke lol. My bad

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:08 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:

Probably more akatsuki.
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Ive really been feeling like that but a part of me doesnt think thats whats going on due to the length of time inbetween each one of these exclusives being released. Its moving really slow.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:00 pm

PopPChulo wrote:

Ive really been feeling like that but a part of me doesnt think thats whats going on due to the length of time inbetween each one of these exclusives being released. Its moving really slow.

Yeah it is. Though I've heard people say there are rumours of another character besides Itachi and Madara that is coming but I haven't seen any proof so I'm not sure if its true or not. If it is, then hopefully that means another wave is coming!
Checkmate.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:08 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yeah it is. Though I've heard people say there are rumours of another character besides Itachi and Madara that is coming but I haven't seen any proof so I'm not sure if its true or not. If it is, then hopefully that means another wave is coming!

Ive heard the itachi and madera rumor. I havent heard of an additional one that may come for naruto though.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:18 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Ive heard the itachi and madera rumor. I havent heard of an additional one that may come for naruto though.

Yeah some people are saying Rock Lee is coming but I won't believe it until an official confirmation comes or a valid leak comes out
Checkmate.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:59 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:Yeah it is. Though I've heard people say there are rumours of another character besides Itachi and Madara that is coming but I haven't seen any proof so I'm not sure if its true or not. If it is, then hopefully that means another wave is coming!

Yeah some people are saying Rock Lee is coming but I won't believe it until an official confirmation comes or a valid leak comes out

Thats one that a lot of people have been waiting for. Rock lee has a huge fan base. Lol its funny because he really isnt pivotal in the show but a lot of people are die hards for rock lee.
PopPChulo

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:43 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Ive heard the itachi and madera rumor. I havent heard of an additional one that may come for naruto though.

Thats one that a lot of people have been waiting for. Rock lee has a huge fan base. Lol its funny because he really isnt pivotal in the show but a lot of people are die hards for rock lee.

Very true. I'm personally hoping for Might Guy so we can get a GITD 8 Gates variant.
Checkmate.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:55 pm

At the rate of anime reveals and drops... lets calm down a bit shall we. My pockets they hurt ;__;

TruffleShuffle

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:00 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Ive heard the itachi and madera rumor. I havent heard of an additional one that may come for naruto though.

Rock Lee is a must. I'm wondering how they would do his eyes in pop form since it has a very unique look.
Name: Justin T.
Pops!: 697 - Dorbz: 12 - PSH: 25 - VYNL.: 6
ImageImageImageImageImage

JennMarieSays

Postby JennMarieSays » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:06 pm

The Itachi pop looks fantastic. I wish they'd make the 4 Hokage!! [-o<
Anime collector.

ISO-
Anime anime anime always. \:D/

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:27 pm

With itachi coming out, hope they make the rest of the akatsuki.
ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:Yeah some people are saying Rock Lee is coming but I won't believe it until an official confirmation comes or a valid leak comes out

Rock Lee is a must. I'm wondering how they would do his eyes in pop form since it has a very unique look.

They just have to make him have the regular pop eyes but make them bigger then the usual pops and they will nail it. Lol
PopPChulo

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Ryespops wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:What we really need now is Minato.. With the Kurama chakra glow too. Both.

Minato and all the Kage.

Definitely. Tobirama might be my second favorite. Look wise. I think he would look awesome as a pop.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Killua916 wrote:At the rate of anime reveals and drops... lets calm down a bit shall we. My pockets they hurt ;__;

Hmmmm maybe a PAIN is coming lol
Find Me on Instagram.com @Ryespops
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:01 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:Yeah some people are saying Rock Lee is coming but I won't believe it until an official confirmation comes or a valid leak comes out

Very true. I'm personally hoping for Might Guy so we can get a GITD 8 Gates variant.

YES, YES PLEASE. Imagine a CHASE for the 8 Gates Variant. DEAD
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:21 pm

Ryespops wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

YES, YES PLEASE. Imagine a CHASE for the 8 Gates Variant. DEAD

If they do it properly, it could easily be one of the best anime pops to exist.
Checkmate.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:24 pm

So with there being no SDCC Naruto exclusive, what are the chances of there being a Naruto NYCC exclusive this year? Do you all think we'll get something alongside the release of Itachi and Madara?
Checkmate.

Hasu

Postby Hasu » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:42 pm

I really want to see a Kisame Hoshigaki pop with his sword like really bad...and also Jiraiya, I can go on and on but those are my top 2 now that Itachi has been released

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:50 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Let’s hope there is more. Patiently waiting for Jiraya and Toads
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:53 pm

g3ohss wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Imagine if they had magnets in them and could go on his shoulders!

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:28 pm

Ryespops wrote:
g3ohss wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:Yeah it is. Though I've heard people say there are rumours of another character besides Itachi and Madara that is coming but I haven't seen any proof so I'm not sure if its true or not. If it is, then hopefully that means another wave is coming!

Ohhh shoot that would be amazing Mystery Minis on top of the toads or 10 inch toads with regular sized pops on em. Hope someone from Funko is reading this
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:34 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:So with there being no SDCC Naruto exclusive, what are the chances of there being a Naruto NYCC exclusive this year? Do you all think we'll get something alongside the release of Itachi and Madara?

I would love if Naruto got some exclusive for NYCC, but I think the chances are low. I think chances are better than a new wave gets announced and Itachi & Madara are just what's been shown/leaked so far. Anything can happen though, I wouldn't have expected One Piece & Fairy Tail to get a con exclusive but they both did.
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:36 pm

I honestly just hope a new wave gets announced, I'll take what I can get at this point lol
There is so much potential for many variants for each character so it's not like there isn't enough to fill the wave.
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:29 am

mariog1497 wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:So with there being no SDCC Naruto exclusive, what are the chances of there being a Naruto NYCC exclusive this year? Do you all think we'll get something alongside the release of Itachi and Madara?

I would love if Naruto got some exclusive for NYCC, but I think the chances are low. I think chances are better than a new wave gets announced and Itachi & Madara are just what's been shown/leaked so far. Anything can happen though, I wouldn't have expected One Piece & Fairy Tail to get a con exclusive but they both did.

Yeah I feel the same way. With the rumored MHA Con exclusives possibly coming, I can only hope Naruto will get the same treatment.
Checkmate.

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm

mariog1497 wrote:I honestly just hope a new wave gets announced, I'll take what I can get at this point lol
There is so much potential for many variants for each character so it's not like there isn't enough to fill the wave.

Yeah hopefully new characters and not remolds like DBZ is doing now

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:29 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:

Yeah I feel the same way. With the rumored MHA Con exclusives possibly coming, I can only hope Naruto will get the same treatment.

It can always happen they could have a huge anime wave or the MHA could be the whole wave it’s just gunna have to take patience like POP! Do nowadays lol

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Also just got my Itachi in and his ring is WHITE! anybody else here too?

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Ryespops wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:

It can always happen they could have a huge anime wave or the MHA could be the whole wave it’s just gunna have to take patience like POP! Do nowadays lol

That’s true. The fact that Itachi got an exclusive with Alliance shows that we may get a large 3rd wave since something similar happened with both DBZ and MHA
Checkmate.

riddle360

Postby riddle360 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 am

I really want a new wave of Naruto. So many different characters Funko could make... I especially want an Obito!!

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:17 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:

A third wave is wayyyyy over due. I really hope they make one soon.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:17 pm

riddle360 wrote:I really want a new wave of Naruto. So many different characters Funko could make... I especially want an Obito!!

Trueeeee that. They definitely need them soon.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Mail call!
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:28 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:I guess I'm just wondering. Why isn't there more Naruto pops? I mean it's a very long and popular show. One can argue that It has way better story than Dragon ball and first than MHA. With all the Dragon Ball and MHA (my hero academia) love, I'm just wondering why isn't there more Naruto pops? There so much potential out there with a huge variety of characters to choose from. Akatsuki, the legendary sanins, the hokages, and even all the beasts. Wow, I just keep going on and on. Come on Funko can you give me more Naruto pops? Please....

I’m sure there will be more. I would be shocked if there isn’t.
:freddy1:

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:45 am

Ryespops wrote:Also just got my Itachi in and his ring is WHITE! anybody else here too?

My two Itachi rings were red like in the anime.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:47 am

When I first started this thread, I was looking to vent and complain why my favorite anime has no love from Funko. Mha has completely taken over and as a Naruto fan I got upset. I'm extremely happy that there are fans like me who loves this series. Thank you all for the support.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:15 am

Shoriyuken wrote:When I first started this thread, I was looking to vent and complain why my favorite anime has no love from Funko. Mha has completely taken over and as a Naruto fan I got upset. I'm extremely happy that there are fans like me who loves this series. Thank you all for the support.

Us Naruto fans gotta stick together and buy the crap out of every Naruto Funko release. :cheers: Its the only way to guarantee more for the future.
Checkmate.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:31 am

Ryespops wrote:
g3ohss wrote:

That would be so sick if they had the frogs removable and could go on his shoulders. I would love to see that for real. Definitely would be a must cop for me. I mean jiraiya sensei in his self is a must cop.
PopPChulo

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:40 am

I’m really hoping for the akatsuki team!

Pain and Pains! Konan! Half dead Obito

2pack naruto & Sasuke with seal

Goshhhhh
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”