Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
magicalme

Re: Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

Postby magicalme » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 pm

jcowden5984 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:I want Harry Potter and honestly, I'm very surprised it hasn't happened yet

They had a chance when one of the quadrants was Hogwarts. I think it would have been supercool if each quadrant got a freddy that was related to its name. In previous Rebels, Stitch, Hogwarts etc.... A freddy stitch would be so good......

See I would love it if they did a Harry Potter themed Fundays and each section is one of the four houses. Then they could giveaway a mystery freddy like they did with stranger things, and the four variants would be freddy in each house robe. That's just my dream though lol

Oh my .... this is an amazing idea. If that happened I would have to have them all. I’m a Slytherin but a huge Harry Potter fan and collector so would need them ALL lol I hoe this happens! Although my bank account doesn’t lol
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:57 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Please, no more Le24 for marvel. My heart and wallet cannot deal with it!!

Yesssss!!! Make it happen! Ahahaha

as much as i like a good challenge, i'm going to have to side with the "no more le24 marvel freddys" team on this one lol the thirst is just too much and they are wickedly hard to get

Totally with you in this! My wallet can’t even keep up with the le 350 for this year. eBay is killing me
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:09 pm

kelvinwong wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
Yesssss!!! Make it happen! Ahahaha

as much as i like a good challenge, i'm going to have to side with the "no more le24 marvel freddys" team on this one lol the thirst is just too much and they are wickedly hard to get

Totally with you in this! My wallet can’t even keep up with the le 350 for this year. eBay is killing me

I feel you...eBay is loving me too these days lol

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:24 pm

magicalme wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
They had a chance when one of the quadrants was Hogwarts. I think it would have been supercool if each quadrant got a freddy that was related to its name. In previous Rebels, Stitch, Hogwarts etc.... A freddy stitch would be so good......

See I would love it if they did a Harry Potter themed Fundays and each section is one of the four houses. Then they could giveaway a mystery freddy like they did with stranger things, and the four variants would be freddy in each house robe. That's just my dream though lol

Oh my .... this is an amazing idea. If that happened I would have to have them all. I’m a Slytherin but a huge Harry Potter fan and collector so would need them ALL lol I hoe this happens! Although my bank account doesn’t lol

That would be absolutely awesome for sure. I don't think we can expect them to give away as much mystery stuff like they did with the stranger things stuff. 20 year fundays was definitely a kick up for the big milestone. This year's fundays was more in line with 2016.
Collecting since 2014

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 pm

i thought the 4 different flux freddys at the end of fundays 2017 was the perfect way to end the night.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

jcowden5984

Postby jcowden5984 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:14 am

magicalme wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

I'm a Gryffindor and I would need them all as well lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:25 am

Popsaysyee wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:
I wish this would have been one of the Freddy's with the Tiki theme! I'm hoping and praying it eventually becomes a reality somehow although I'm sure it'll end up being a 1/24 and completely out of reach.

I wss sure that this one would happen too but it looks like for some reason they werent able to bring it to fruition. It may be because the whole idol thing.. they dont want to make it similar to indiana jones ya know. I think fundays was spose to kinda be its own thing.

As far as a additional freddy variant. Im full expecting to see a 1/24 Anti Venom Freddy in the future.

Yeah that could be it. But it would have been a good homage to Indiana Jones while Tiki Fundays still being it's own thing. Maybe I'm getting greed and wanting too much because overall Fundays was great this year.

Yeah I would not be surprised if we saw an Anti-Venom Freddy. Although I'd assume it to be a bigger run than 1/24 to sort of have more people go after the 1/24 Venom Freddy from this year. That would be a game changer for so many collectors to grab a 1/400 Anti-Venom Freddy and to see that the counter-part Venom Freddy is 1/24.

To be honest - id expect them to do 1/24 anti venom freddy and 1/520 venom freddy but they scaled venom all the way down to only 24 making it a insta omegs grail. Lol that thing is going to continue to grow in value especially due to how passionate people are about venom. There are some die hard collectors that collect everything venom. My personal opinion is if your going to make regular venom 1/24 - mineswell have anti venom have the same hype. But maybe what your saying was the original plan and they just couldnt get the license cleared for anti venom
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:11 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I wss sure that this one would happen too but it looks like for some reason they werent able to bring it to fruition. It may be because the whole idol thing.. they dont want to make it similar to indiana jones ya know. I think fundays was spose to kinda be its own thing.

As far as a additional freddy variant. Im full expecting to see a 1/24 Anti Venom Freddy in the future.

Yeah that could be it. But it would have been a good homage to Indiana Jones while Tiki Fundays still being it's own thing. Maybe I'm getting greed and wanting too much because overall Fundays was great this year.

Yeah I would not be surprised if we saw an Anti-Venom Freddy. Although I'd assume it to be a bigger run than 1/24 to sort of have more people go after the 1/24 Venom Freddy from this year. That would be a game changer for so many collectors to grab a 1/400 Anti-Venom Freddy and to see that the counter-part Venom Freddy is 1/24.

To be honest - id expect them to do 1/24 anti venom freddy and 1/520 venom freddy but they scaled venom all the way down to only 24 making it a insta omegs grail. Lol that thing is going to continue to grow in value especially due to how passionate people are about venom. There are some die hard collectors that collect everything venom. My personal opinion is if your going to make regular venom 1/24 - mineswell have anti venom have the same hype. But maybe what your saying was the original plan and they just couldnt get the license cleared for anti venom

Yeah, it would make sense to do it the way you're saying. But I still believe Freddy Venom hype is gonna die down when the next big thing gets announced and released. Usually how it goes. I personally just want a Freddy Spider-Man. I'm a bigger Spider-Man fan than Venom fan. If that Spider-Man Freddy ever comes to fruition, I will be willing to sacrifice a ton for it. I would also be ecstatic if they made a Freddy Indiana Jones or a Freddy Hatbox Ghost.
Jayson

ImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:24 am

i'm ready for a darth vader freddy

JediMike1128

Postby JediMike1128 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 am

Freddy as SHAZAM!
Check out my podcast on Spotify! ---> https://open.spotify.com/show/6lVOYfi1X ... eVW8A&nd=1
Instagram @FilmakerMike
Fundays 2018!
May The Force Be With You! :freddy2:

Refresh_Add_To_Cart

Postby Refresh_Add_To_Cart » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:47 am

Still hoping for Gillian's Island Freddy from Fundays.

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:49 pm

i thought it made sense to have 1/24 color difference big boy (not my thing at all) and gitd (love it). but a completely different character ? that one hurts.....

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 pm

More Freddys as musicians. Kurt Cobain was awesome (I just wish that Freddy had facial hair). Maybe Twenty One Pilots once they get the license.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:29 am

Popsaysyee wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:

Yeah, it would make sense to do it the way you're saying. But I still believe Freddy Venom hype is gonna die down when the next big thing gets announced and released. Usually how it goes. I personally just want a Freddy Spider-Man. I'm a bigger Spider-Man fan than Venom fan. If that Spider-Man Freddy ever comes to fruition, I will be willing to sacrifice a ton for it. I would also be ecstatic if they made a Freddy Indiana Jones or a Freddy Hatbox Ghost.

Id be 100 percent down to see a freddy spiderman or even a freddy carnage to be honest. You never know what funko has up there sleeve tho. I feel like the fundays freddy have been pretty good.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:55 am

I wanna see Tony the tiger Freddy!!!!!!
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:57 am

Mr bean freddy

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:01 am

Leechinyuan wrote:Mr bean freddy

Great idea!!!!
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

Cyrusclops

Postby Cyrusclops » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:03 am

Can I have a toy story alien freddy?

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:05 am

CoolNerd wrote:

Great idea!!!!

LE24 Mr Bean holding bear

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:11 am

Leechinyuan wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:

Great idea!!!!

LE24 Mr Bean holding bear

Mr Bean freddy will be great! Love the idea of having a Le24 for this man!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:12 am

CoolNerd wrote:I wanna see Tony the tiger Freddy!!!!!!

I seen some custom for this n it looks really nice!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:14 am

I’m hoping Funko can do more for freddies. Often than not I see freddies as a mascot and icon and involves a lot more head swaps! I means it’s cool and iconic but heck... I’m hoping Funko’s does different moulds for the character body, you know like make it more exclusive and not like a lazy head swap!

Having some nice ideas like light up freddies will be so awesome!!! And hopefully we get more le 350 and above glow freddies. It seems like the glow Freddies are limited to the le 24 series
ImageImageImageImage

Son of Funko

Postby Son of Funko » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:24 am

magicalme wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Okay I came in here to say Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit, but Harry Potter would be amazing!

Also a Freddy Marty McFly to go with the Freddy Doc Brown would be nice.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Whatever happened to that buzz bee freddy we thought we were getting? Either way I'd like to see that happen soon.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:41 pm

magicalme wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

OMG. Harry Freddy! That would be so awesome and HP collectors would go wild!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:53 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
magicalme wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:See I would love it if they did a Harry Potter themed Fundays and each section is one of the four houses. Then they could giveaway a mystery freddy like they did with stranger things, and the four variants would be freddy in each house robe. That's just my dream though lol

voldemort freddy with unique head would cause my head to implode.

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:38 pm

I'd love to see a Freddy version of Johnny Rico (Starship Troopers), Rick Deckard (Blade Runner), and Brainiac.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:53 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
magicalme wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:See I would love it if they did a Harry Potter themed Fundays and each section is one of the four houses. Then they could giveaway a mystery freddy like they did with stranger things, and the four variants would be freddy in each house robe. That's just my dream though lol

Im so suprised that Freddy Potter is not a thing yet especially given how popular the line is. It really does perplex me tbh - maybe we will see one sooner then later. Hopefully the next fundays will carry the theme of magic and wizadry :) can you imagine if they had a wizard academy themed fundays holy hell.
PopPChulo

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:37 pm

kelvinwong wrote:I’m hoping Funko can do more for freddies. Often than not I see freddies as a mascot and icon and involves a lot more head swaps! I means it’s cool and iconic but heck... I’m hoping Funko’s does different moulds for the character body, you know like make it more exclusive and not like a lazy head swap!

Having some nice ideas like light up freddies will be so awesome!!! And hopefully we get more le 350 and above glow freddies. It seems like the glow Freddies are limited to the le 24 series

Like the older freddy
Alot of them even face is painted.

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Still can’t believe Freddy Spider-Man hasn’t been done. Would be cool if it was holding a mask or mask over his head
Instagram- calebshiny

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Freddy funko as thanos needs to happen.

millone

Postby millone » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Stat32111 wrote:Still can’t believe Freddy Spider-Man hasn’t been done. Would be cool if it was holding a mask or mask over his head

The upside down hanging from a web spider freddy would be awesome

Bosixx

Postby Bosixx » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm

FunkoNerd wrote:Freddy Funko as a Friends character or as a any Tom Hanks movie character!

Freddy as Forrest Gump!
FunkoBo, but you can call me Bo
Central Florida Teenager
650+ Pieces
(Making Fun Premiere badge goes here but technology is hard)
Stay Awesome!

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Bosixx wrote:
FunkoNerd wrote:Freddy Funko as a Friends character or as a any Tom Hanks movie character!

Freddy as Forrest Gump!

Or Big!
:freddy1:

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:34 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:Freddy funko as thanos needs to happen.

Agreed! I was absolutely shocked it didn't happen this year at Fundays. The other one I was shocked didn't happen was Freddy Vegeta.

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:41 pm

Still waiting for that Darth maul freddy! lol :cheers:
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 pm

Freddy funko as Master Chief
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

kastudillo

Postby kastudillo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:Freddy funko as thanos needs to happen.

Agreed! I was absolutely shocked it didn't happen this year at Fundays. The other one I was shocked didn't happen was Freddy Vegeta.

I thought for sure they would make a Freddy Thanos this year was surprised it didn't happen! Freddy Vegeta would be super cool
Love anything Funko!!! :freddy3:
ImageImage

kastudillo

Postby kastudillo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:13 am

I want to see a Freddy Chewbacca! Maybe even flocked lol
Love anything Funko!!! :freddy3:
ImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:44 am

millone wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:Still can’t believe Freddy Spider-Man hasn’t been done. Would be cool if it was holding a mask or mask over his head

The upside down hanging from a web spider freddy would be awesome

Woah woah woah, that would be too cool lol
Instagram- calebshiny

Return to “Pop!”