No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Shoriyuken

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:When I first started this thread, I was looking to vent and complain why my favorite anime has no love from Funko. Mha has completely taken over and as a Naruto fan I got upset. I'm extremely happy that there are fans like me who loves this series. Thank you all for the support.

Us Naruto fans gotta stick together and buy the crap out of every Naruto Funko release. :cheers: Its the only way to guarantee more for the future.

I totally agree with you! I bought Itachi in an instant it went live. I didn't care if I'm buying it from an actual retailer (deep discount) but they pulled through. Naruto all the way!
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm

kelvinwong wrote:I’m really hoping for the akatsuki team!

Pain and Pains! Konan! Half dead Obito

2pack naruto & Sasuke with seal

Goshhhhh

The sky is the limit in this series. So many characters that can potentially be created. Let's do this Funko!
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

JasonC

Postby JasonC » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 pm

I honestly hope they continue making this! The latest Itachi exclusive has got me all excited! Need the akatsuki members and the sannins! They can do so much with this series and one piece too! Slow down on the dbz and speed up on Naruto!

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:38 pm

JasonC wrote:I honestly hope they continue making this! The latest Itachi exclusive has got me all excited! Need the akatsuki members and the sannins! They can do so much with this series and one piece too! Slow down on the dbz and speed up on Naruto!

I agree with everything you wrote except they can continue just as they are on DBZ :roflmao:
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:06 pm

partner-in-crime wrote:
JasonC wrote:I honestly hope they continue making this! The latest Itachi exclusive has got me all excited! Need the akatsuki members and the sannins! They can do so much with this series and one piece too! Slow down on the dbz and speed up on Naruto!

I agree with everything you wrote except they can continue just as they are on DBZ :roflmao:

DBZ has really been on fire these past few months with 2 amazing exclusives in SDCC! Hope they ramp up Naruto but keep DBZ coming as well :D
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:
Ryespops wrote:Also just got my Itachi in and his ring is WHITE! anybody else here too?

My two Itachi rings were red like in the anime.

Completely Red? Mines white with a Red Circle like the anime but white around.
Find Me on Instagram.com @Ryespops
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:
Ryespops wrote:Also just got my Itachi in and his ring is WHITE! anybody else here too?

My two Itachi rings were red like in the anime.

Completely Red? Mines white with a Red Circle like the anime but white around.
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

masteryoda69

Postby masteryoda69 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:When I first started this thread, I was looking to vent and complain why my favorite anime has no love from Funko. Mha has completely taken over and as a Naruto fan I got upset. I'm extremely happy that there are fans like me who loves this series. Thank you all for the support.

There's so much more that can be done for the line. I'm glad to see it's still alive. The recent release (Itachi) is amazing!!

stevenxanthony

Postby stevenxanthony » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Got my Itachi in and he looks great.

I will always hope for a Gaara and a Shikamaru. Pleaseeeee.
Proto Collector - Anime Fan - Music Fan - Photographer

IG: stevenxanthony
Twitter: @steven_anthony

riddle360

Postby riddle360 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:12 am

Shoriyuken wrote:Mail call!

Nice. I’m waiting for mine to arrive. Hope they ship well. I’ve seen some people getting some banged up boxes.

JasonC

Postby JasonC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:57 am

riddle360 wrote:

Nice. I’m waiting for mine to arrive. Hope they ship well. I’ve seen some people getting some banged up boxes.

One of my boxes came damaged and the other is better but not mint from deep discounts but for 9 dollars I'm not complaining haha

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:11 am

JasonC wrote:
riddle360 wrote:

One of my boxes came damaged and the other is better but not mint from deep discounts but for 9 dollars I'm not complaining haha

the positioning of itachi doing his jutsu is pretty awesome.!
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:51 am

riddle360 wrote:

Hoping to see if the local retailer brings in this amazing character, it used to be in my top 3 Naruto pops that I wished Funko would do! :freddy2:
Good luck on the shipping and box condition!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:59 pm

masteryoda69 wrote:

There's so much more that can be done for the line. I'm glad to see it's still alive. The recent release (Itachi) is amazing!!

The Itachi release gave me hope for the future. I hope there's more!
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:00 pm

kristineisjoy wrote:
JasonC wrote:
riddle360 wrote:

I think it's pretty awesome overall. Now, I wait for the rest of the Akatsuki.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:02 pm

JasonC wrote:
riddle360 wrote:

Yes, they are definitely a hit it miss on the condition of the boxes but can we say that to most retailers. Bait sells theirs for 25 and does not care about boxes.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:03 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:

DBZ has really been on fire these past few months with 2 amazing exclusives in SDCC! Hope they ramp up Naruto but keep DBZ coming as well :D

I say keep all the anime lines pumping. Haha.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Need the Akatsuki for sure and the legendary sanins. Also let's not forget about the hokages.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:34 am

Shoriyuken wrote:

Need the Akatsuki for sure and the legendary sanins. Also let's not forget about the hokages.

They could do the entire Akatsuki and its almost guaranteed people will cop. Especially if yu make the less popular members con exclusives. I think Itachi is stone cold evidence that people are ready to see some more akatsuki members
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm

kristineisjoy wrote:
JasonC wrote:
riddle360 wrote:

I was really impressed with the positioning too, really superb.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Ruen97

Postby Ruen97 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Didn’t we just get itachi?
Mr. Freeze and Pop Collector
Collector: Since 2012
Full Sets: BVS/BTAS/Gotham/Impopsters/Carebears
Located: SCLA
:dkjoker1:

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:02 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:

They could do the entire Akatsuki and its almost guaranteed people will cop. Especially if yu make the less popular members con exclusives. I think Itachi is stone cold evidence that people are ready to see some more akatsuki members

For sure, people want them. For awhile, I thought that there's not a lot of fans out there but I was wrong. I'm happy that there's enthusiast of Naruto as I am.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

riddle360

Postby riddle360 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 am

Ordered 2 and one came in great and one just has a little issue on the bottom. Could have been so much worse lol

lisztsteinway

Postby lisztsteinway » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:43 am

Got my Itachi last week, can’t wait for more Naruto! Need a Hashirama and Madara pop!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:19 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:Need the Akatsuki for sure and the legendary sanins. Also let's not forget about the hokages.

For sure, people want them. For awhile, I thought that there's not a lot of fans out there but I was wrong. I'm happy that there's enthusiast of Naruto as I am.

If funko decided to drop two akatsuki members as con exclusives im sure people would go nuts from the hype. I feel like naruto as a line is overdue for a con exclusive. Some of these animes dont get shown enough special attention. I think Funko sees the demand for anime though because theyve been keeping it consistently coming.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Never heard of deep discount but they came through with the quick shipping on what I thought was a preorder
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:03 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:They could do the entire Akatsuki and its almost guaranteed people will cop. Especially if yu make the less popular members con exclusives. I think Itachi is stone cold evidence that people are ready to see some more akatsuki members

If funko decided to drop two akatsuki members as con exclusives im sure people would go nuts from the hype. I feel like naruto as a line is overdue for a con exclusive. Some of these animes dont get shown enough special attention. I think Funko sees the demand for anime though because theyve been keeping it consistently coming.

I'm just glad they realized how rabid the anime collectors are and are finally producing more. Especially since Naruto has so many characters they could use.

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:42 pm

I definitely thought there would have been more pops but I'm guessing it's because back when they released it, the anime pops didn't have as heavy as a fan base compare to now
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:10 am

mmmrice wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:For sure, people want them. For awhile, I thought that there's not a lot of fans out there but I was wrong. I'm happy that there's enthusiast of Naruto as I am.

I'm just glad they realized how rabid the anime collectors are and are finally producing more. Especially since Naruto has so many characters they could use.

The characters in Naruto is what makes it special. I do hope they make more.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:42 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Ryespops wrote:I Deff think a 3rd Wave is just over the horizon..

Ive really been feeling like that but a part of me doesnt think thats whats going on due to the length of time inbetween each one of these exclusives being released. Its moving really slow.

maybe it's all to build hype and anticipation? Tease us with an itachi here, a few five stars there and then BAM the next group of 4 with another few exclusives.

Hopefully

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Hirokus_bane wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ryespops wrote:I Deff think a 3rd Wave is just over the horizon..

Ive really been feeling like that but a part of me doesnt think thats whats going on due to the length of time inbetween each one of these exclusives being released. Its moving really slow.

maybe it's all to build hype and anticipation? Tease us with an itachi here, a few five stars there and then BAM the next group of 4 with another few exclusives.

Hopefully

Hope it’s more than a group of just 4. Lol

M3lonhead

Postby M3lonhead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Hopefully with these new ones coming out, it's a sign for things to come.
ImageImage

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Ryespops wrote:
Killua916 wrote:At the rate of anime reveals and drops... lets calm down a bit shall we. My pockets they hurt ;__;

Hmmmm maybe a PAIN is coming lol

I don’t like you Ryan lmaooo

I’m backing off and letting them handle the office fans first hahah

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Gotta see dem aliens!! The run will save you.
ImageImageImage

M3lonhead

Postby M3lonhead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 pm

I most likely overlooked it, but where can I pick up Itachi from?
ImageImage

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:If funko decided to drop two akatsuki members as con exclusives im sure people would go nuts from the hype. I feel like naruto as a line is overdue for a con exclusive. Some of these animes dont get shown enough special attention. I think Funko sees the demand for anime though because theyve been keeping it consistently coming.

The characters in Naruto is what makes it special. I do hope they make more.

Honestly, if I just got jiraiya, I would be happy.

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 am

Ryespops wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Hopefully

Hope it’s more than a group of just 4. Lol

True. I'm just trying to manage expectations. Since usually it seems like they gravitate towards small batches of four or five at a time and since naruto was all about the four man squads at the start it might be more likely. But who knows.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:28 am

Killua916 wrote:
Ryespops wrote:
Killua916 wrote:At the rate of anime reveals and drops... lets calm down a bit shall we. My pockets they hurt ;__;

We can never have to many anime pops - especially with NYCC on the horizon. [-X
PopPChulo

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Ryespops wrote:

Just enjoying the calm of the storm

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:50 am

Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Just enjoying the calm of the storm

Exactly - Thats what im doing. haha Enjoying these moments of silence before my wallet meets Freddy Funko as Chuckie and gets stabbed to death lmao :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”