Chase FDO Spastik Plastik

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
zackispoppin

Chase FDO Spastik Plastik

Postby zackispoppin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 pm

Does anyone know what the edition sizes of the Chase T Bone and Bone Daddy pops are?
Last edited by zackispoppin on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes... we're still here! Hoping Fundays 2024 will be my first! :bounce:

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Re: Chase FDO Spastik Plastik

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:03 pm

https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm

I don't think the number was ever announced and I'm not really sure the ratio since the total number of regular pops was never announced.

Some FDOs got 1 chase each time (basically for the host) and others got more (I don't think more than 3 though). If i had to guess there were at least 12 of each chase... but don't quote me.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:25 am

zackispoppin wrote:Does anyone know what the edition sizes of the Chase T Bone and El Diablo pops are?

Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:30 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:Does anyone know what the edition sizes of the Chase T Bone and El Diablo pops are?

Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

It was Bone Daddy, not El Diablo.
ImageImage

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:35 am

Indy Viper wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Bone Daddy had the same setup as T-Bone. They have never said but I can say each host got one which was 20 cities and some got more than one. So I would say atleast 20. This pop is a dream of mine to own. Basically the only Bone Daddy's I have left to get is GITD FDO8 Bone Daddy pop, 1 of 3 LTJ Mini orange bone daddy and the 20 inch 1 of 2 orange suit.

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:29 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

Bone Daddy had the same setup as T-Bone. They have never said but I can say each host got one which was 20 cities and some got more than one. So I would say atleast 20. This pop is a dream of mine to own. Basically the only Bone Daddy's I have left to get is GITD FDO8 Bone Daddy pop, 1 of 3 LTJ Mini orange bone daddy and the 20 inch 1 of 2 orange suit.

Was it 20 cities? Dang, I was way off rofl.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:39 am

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:This one ??? viewtopic.php?t=79432

I'm trying to find how many of the chases there are: Metallic Pink T Bone and Glow Red Bone Daddy

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:41 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:I don't think the number was ever announced and I'm not really sure the ratio since the total number of regular pops was never announced.

Some FDOs got 1 chase each time (basically for the host) and others got more (I don't think more than 3 though). If i had to guess there were at least 12 of each chase... but don't quote me.

There were 500 of the pink T Bone that I know for sure. Not certain about the Bone Daddy. PPG says there was one pink t bone for each host, making it an edition of 14. Not sure how accurate that is tho, knowing PPG

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:43 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:

FDO 2018 had 17 cities

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:39 am

zackispoppin wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

FDO 2018 had 17 cities

Sorry celebrate 20 years 17 cities.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:11 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:

FDO 2018 had 17 cities

Never truly heard the exact number or been able to confirm this. But if I had to guess it was 500 Bone Daddy pops. From what I heard some cities received around 6 and some cities received alot more. Baltimore had approximately 130 people and around 24. Also unconfirmed rumors I heard we had more than 1 chase. Possibly 3ish. So if I had to guess the rumored numbers I would say maybe as high as 1 out of 6 chase. The problem is you will not really see these because the host are major collectors and for the most part will not be selling them. I know one thing is for sure I WANT ONE! That is one specific pop I want to be 100% complete! My all time favorite character!

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:50 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:FDO 2018 had 17 cities

Never truly heard the exact number or been able to confirm this. But if I had to guess it was 500 Bone Daddy pops. From what I heard some cities received around 6 and some cities received alot more. Baltimore had approximately 130 people and around 24. Also unconfirmed rumors I heard we had more than 1 chase. Possibly 3ish. So if I had to guess the rumored numbers I would say maybe as high as 1 out of 6 chase. The problem is you will not really see these because the host are major collectors and for the most part will not be selling them. I know one thing is for sure I WANT ONE! That is one specific pop I want to be 100% complete! My all time favorite character!

Yeah I need the FDO Bone Daddy to get complete. Only missing a handfull now and both of those are on my list.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:49 pm

zackispoppin wrote:Does anyone know what the edition sizes of the Chase T Bone and Bone Daddy pops are?

Never official but believed to have been 48 of each :thumbright:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:16 pm

zackispoppin wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Yeah I need the FDO Bone Daddy to get complete. Only missing a handfull now and both of those are on my list.

Good luck! I've only seen 2 go up and both sold immediately before I had a chance. They did have 1 go up on a waffle which I tried several times but they took it down before it was won.

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:55 pm

I'm just glad they have the regular version which isn't as hard to get. At least this way I can stay semi-complete lol

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:11 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Scott sounds about right for T-Bone. What El Diablo are you talking about? The only chase they ever did for El Diablo was a wacky wobbler which was only 10 made.

Don't forget about the 1 of 1 "Merry Christmas" 20 inch Bone Daddy :D .

I be Chris

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:25 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:

lol I like that alot! Nice! I almost made that one last year after I saw yours. I have 2 20 inch bone daddys and the one is a little messed up. Don't be surprised if I post eventually that I have it. Great job on it!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:17 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:Don't forget about the 1 of 1 "Merry Christmas" 20 inch Bone Daddy :D .

Still one of my favorites!! :cheers: Coolest Bone Daddy out there for sure :glasses2:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:19 pm

I know Chicago FDO had two chase TBones (unless Abe gave only got one and gave it away) and Kentucky had 3 I think.

I really don’t remember how many Glow Bone Daddy’s there were in 2018 at KY FDO.

I’ve also heard 48 chases.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:29 pm

BigM wrote:I know Chicago FDO had two chase TBones (unless Abe gave only got one and gave it away) and Kentucky had 3 I think.

I really don’t remember how many Glow Bone Daddy’s there were in 2018 at KY FDO.

Boy that Hall Of Fame badge sure is really cool Mickey ;-)
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:31 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

lol I like that alot! Nice! I almost made that one last year after I saw yours. I have 2 20 inch bone daddys and the one is a little messed up. Don't be surprised if I post eventually that I have it. Great job on it!

Thank you! I look forward to seeing yours!
I be Chris

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:33 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:Don't forget about the 1 of 1 "Merry Christmas" 20 inch Bone Daddy :D .

Still one of my favorites!! :cheers: Coolest Bone Daddy out there for sure :glasses2:

Thanks brother!
I be Chris

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:34 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
BigM wrote:I know Chicago FDO had two chase TBones (unless Abe gave only got one and gave it away) and Kentucky had 3 I think.

Boy that Hall Of Fame badge sure is really cool Mickey ;-)

WOAH baby!! Is it ever! Congrats, Mickey!
I be Chris

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:09 pm

TBone is 48, I remember Cory saying that after FDO7, I would assume Bone Daddy is similar if not the same

Nick IG: collector.badger

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:43 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Good luck! I've only seen 2 go up and both sold immediately before I had a chance. They did have 1 go up on a waffle which I tried several times but they took it down before it was won.

One was up on eBay for a while but it was $10,000 lol and that seems a bit overpriced.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:07 pm

zackispoppin wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
zackispoppin wrote:Yeah I need the FDO Bone Daddy to get complete. Only missing a handfull now and both of those are on my list.

One was up on eBay for a while but it was $10,000 lol and that seems a bit overpriced.

I think a bit overpriced is an understatement!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Can't imagine the chase variants being too cheap given how few of them were made plus the fact that most that got it would probably not have sold it either.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 pm

great post, i've been looking into both pieces as of late myself and i was wondering the runs on both...this now looks daunting

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:49 pm

Wow, no wonder these are so pricey. It's so rare to see them for sale.

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:29 pm

mmmrice wrote:Wow, no wonder these are so pricey. It's so rare to see them for sale.

That would make sense. Sort of like the 1/12 Freddy's.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:05 pm

ETphonehome wrote:
mmmrice wrote:Wow, no wonder these are so pricey. It's so rare to see them for sale.

At least those were given at random. I think the FDO chases were basically up to the host to distribute them. From what I heard, some did random draws and others did not.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:07 pm

mongoose12 wrote:great post, i've been looking into both pieces as of late myself and i was wondering the runs on both...this now looks daunting

Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:30 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:great post, i've been looking into both pieces as of late myself and i was wondering the runs on both...this now looks daunting

I'm actually close to making it happen lol

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:58 am

mmmrice wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:

At least those were given at random. I think the FDO chases were basically up to the host to distribute them. From what I heard, some did random draws and others did not.

Yea, it was randomly distributed. Wonder if they are at forever homes.

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:42 am

Both are amazing chases... But boy are they $$$$$$ now. Saw a guy asking for $4K OBO on a Bone Daddy Gitd chase a few weeks ago.
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 am

mongoose12 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I'm actually close to making it happen lol

Best of luck. Hope you get them.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:51 am

CollectorBadger wrote:TBone is 48, I remember Cory saying that after FDO7, I would assume Bone Daddy is similar if not the same

I was thinking it was around that number. Bone Daddy should he the same, I would think. Even with the added cities.
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:36 am

Number has gotta be super low!

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 am

It’s gotta be tough to get a chase FDO pop since the organizers can choose how to gift them (or keep them, which they deserve to have for organizing a FDO).
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Return to “Pop!”