Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
dexiesmom

Re: Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 pm

These look so amazing! Can't wait to pick them up!

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:09 pm

dexiesmom wrote:These look so amazing! Can't wait to pick them up!

Yes they sure look cute!!! Are they be releasing in Aug?
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:43 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I gotta feeling it will be a lot of trading going on. I'll trade with you if I get any dupes.

Yeah, there's going to be a trading feeding frenzy! But thank goodness we'll have each other with these!

Agreed! It is always great that we have such an awesome Funko family! Looking forward to seeing these. Any update on release date?

I am never more grateful for the Funko family than when it comes to insanity like this! Though this set, at least, is looking like it will be less difficult, as long as we can get to the stores in a timely fashion!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:45 am

Esko5150 wrote:
Geescube wrote:Im relieved that this are window vinyls

I'm kinda torn. I'm glad the search for them won't be as hard but I feel that by the time I reach most cases the exclusives or the more sought after ones will be pillaged for sure. Might make completing the set harder.

Hopefully we can pillage on behalf of other funatics and help each other out! We'll band together, and defeat the flippers!

I really do pity those of us in Southern California though...we'll be battling it out with both collectors, and the local Disney addicts!
Image ImageImage Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 am

Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:
Yeah, there's going to be a trading feeding frenzy! But thank goodness we'll have each other with these!

Agreed! It is always great that we have such an awesome Funko family! Looking forward to seeing these. Any update on release date?

I am never more grateful for the Funko family than when it comes to insanity like this! Though this set, at least, is looking like it will be less difficult, as long as we can get to the stores in a timely fashion!

I did hear that they will have a see through window on the package. That way people know which one they are buying. Smart idea.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 am

These look incredible. Definitely going to have to grab some of these to go with my OG Haunted Mansion pop set

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 am

Katers wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:
Geescube wrote:Im relieved that this are window vinyls

I'm kinda torn. I'm glad the search for them won't be as hard but I feel that by the time I reach most cases the exclusives or the more sought after ones will be pillaged for sure. Might make completing the set harder.

Hopefully we can pillage on behalf of other funatics and help each other out! We'll band together, and defeat the flippers!

I really do pity those of us in Southern California though...we'll be battling it out with both collectors, and the local Disney addicts!

If the quantity of stocks that stores will get will match the Mickey set and the Winnie the pooh set than I think we'll be good. Most stores are still filled with them.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Esko5150 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

If the quantity of stocks that stores will get will match the Mickey set and the Winnie the pooh set than I think we'll be good. Most stores are still filled with them.

That’s good to know! I didn’t hunt those so that gives me hope!!

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I did hear that they will have a see through window on the package. That way people know which one they are buying. Smart idea.

I think most retailers hate blind boxes. Because people tear the plastic open the boxes and open the inner plastic and just leave a mess of figures on the shelf that nobody wants to buy. Too bad they don't catch these people and make them pay for what they open. Last week at Wal Mart I took 5 blind boxes to the guy in electronics and said here I guess you can return these for credit. He said no we just lower the price and put them back out for sale. :freddy4: :freddy4:

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think most retailers hate blind boxes. Because people tear the plastic open the boxes and open the inner plastic and just leave a mess of figures on the shelf that nobody wants to buy. Too bad they don't catch these people and make them pay for what they open. Last week at Wal Mart I took 5 blind boxes to the guy in electronics and said here I guess you can return these for credit. He said no we just lower the price and put them back out for sale. :freddy4: :freddy4:

I completely agree with you 10000%!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

This'll be my first attempt at a set with that window. Very helpful, but also very worried about what it will mean for the exclusives! Hoping that people are able to be a bit more chill with this because of it, and I have a fighting chance! I think the hardest thing, besides tracking down the exclusives, will be remembering which ones I've already bought!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:06 am

Esko5150 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Goodness I hope you're right! Fingers crossed for us both! Hopefully the Disney (only) addicts are slow on the take for these, and we can sneak it as soon as they hit stores!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:08 am

gospeedracer wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:

I had a similar experience just yesterday in my local WM - took an opened and EMPTY box to the electronics worker. Told her it was open and empty, and said "People are animals!" - to which she responded "Yes, that's why we're locking everything up now!" Is that where my WM mystery minis are??? She said no...but now I'm not so sure! May have to go back and ask again. 'Cause I like to ](*,) , you know...!
Image ImageImage Image

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:58 am

I will definitely be on the look out for these!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:10 pm

CoolNerd wrote:

Not too sure. I haven't been able to find firm release dates for the minis. I have seen that Target will have an exclusive set and Box Lunch will have an exclusive set.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:11 pm

CoolNerd wrote:

Not too sure. I haven't been able to find firm release dates for the minis. I have seen that Target will have an exclusive set and Box Lunch will have an exclusive set.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Hot topic and BoxLunch release 9/1 and the target ones release 9/6

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:47 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Hot topic and BoxLunch release 9/1 and the target ones release 9/6

You are awesome-thank you so much for the info!! =D>

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:18 am

Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Katers wrote:

This'll be my first attempt at a set with that window. Very helpful, but also very worried about what it will mean for the exclusives! Hoping that people are able to be a bit more chill with this because of it, and I have a fighting chance! I think the hardest thing, besides tracking down the exclusives, will be remembering which ones I've already bought!

Agreed, I hope people let others have the exclusives too..not just scoop them all up and skip to ebay lol
Theres always tracking in the funko app (if they are in there) ;)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:22 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Hot topic and BoxLunch release 9/1 and the target ones release 9/6

Good luck team! Eyes on the prize!! :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:23 am

A-Okay wrote:
Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Agreed, I hope people let others have the exclusives too..not just scoop them all up and skip to ebay lol
Theres always tracking in the funko app (if they are in there) ;)

Yeah, I'll do that. But I may get ambitious and go for sets for my bestie & the god-kid for presents. Gotta have something to keep me on my toes with this set, right??
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:50 pm

These look so good it may be the first MM series I buy... they definitely should glow though
Image Image ImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:

Yes, thanks for posting. I knew about target's release date but was unsure about HT and BL. I'll have to be sure to make a stop on the 1st.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Yes, thanks for posting. I knew about target's release date but was unsure about HT and BL. I'll have to be sure to make a stop on the 1st.

Thanks for the release date info! Now I know when to start stalking.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:53 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:You are awesome-thank you so much for the info!! =D>

Thanks for the release date info! Now I know when to start stalking.

Same here! Got the dates marked on my calendar

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:28 pm

I plan on getting to Hot Topic pretty early to try and buy these.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:06 pm

Thank you!
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank you!
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:45 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:I plan on getting to Hot Topic pretty early to try and buy these.

Love the HT exclusives with this set. They almost always get the best exclusives for minis ](*,)

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:48 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:I plan on getting to Hot Topic pretty early to try and buy these.

Something tells me that's the plan for all of us! Sigh...my poor Sunday sleeping in plan! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44 am

Does anyone have any information of the DCPI for the target case?

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:52 pm

I have been thinking about buying a set of these and making a Halloween wreath out of them.

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:56 pm

ghostrye wrote:I have been thinking about buying a set of these and making a Halloween wreath out of them.

That would look great!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 pm

It was announced earlier today that Hot Topic won't be releasing their exclusives till 9/19

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:It was announced earlier today that Hot Topic won't be releasing their exclusives till 9/19

Does that go for Box Lunch too?

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:03 pm

Sparklepop5 wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:It was announced earlier today that Hot Topic won't be releasing their exclusives till 9/19

There was no confirmation for boxLunch but I'd assume so since they're owned by Hot Topic and releasing the same exclusives.

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:30 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
Sparklepop5 wrote:

There was no confirmation for boxLunch but I'd assume so since they're owned by Hot Topic and releasing the same exclusives.

That seems like it would be the case. Saves me a trip to the mall this weekend.

matrixman9

Postby matrixman9 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:13 am

HT nerdette said they might show these next week on periscope. Has anyone seen what a case layout looks like yet? Wonder if there will be duplicate exclusives in a case, hope there are so its easier.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:23 am

Sparklepop5 wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:
Sparklepop5 wrote:

That seems like it would be the case. Saves me a trip to the mall this weekend.

The sleeping in plan is back on! Wohoo!! Of course, this brings up the problem of the new date - gotta work that day! Hmm...maybe I have a friend that can head to the mall for me that morning!
Image ImageImage Image

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:03 pm

matrixman9 wrote:HT nerdette said they might show these next week on periscope. Has anyone seen what a case layout looks like yet? Wonder if there will be duplicate exclusives in a case, hope there are so its easier.

If it follows the trend, there's a good chance there's a 1/6 somewhere.

Return to “Blind Bags”