Fundays Wobblers

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Fundays Wobblers

Postby lavery01 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:43 pm

Yes I would very much appreciate a wacky wobbler from the Funko Booth and/or Fundays, since I do not own one. Now the hard part comes, getting very lucky to get into the Funko booth and Fundays. [-o<
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:24 am

lavery01 wrote:Yes I would very much appreciate a wacky wobbler from the Funko Booth and/or Fundays, since I do not own one. Now the hard part comes, getting very lucky to get into the Funko booth and Fundays. [-o<

Have you been able to go to fundays in the past? It really is the single best party around
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

stevedawg85_funko

Postby stevedawg85_funko » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:48 am

I'd like to see a comeback now that the brand is stronger than ever.

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:03 pm

Swatrob wrote:It seems like a lot of the big wobblers fans are early on funko collectors. I started collecting funko when it was a small booth st sdcc years and years ago. With fundays being a big party for the fans wouldn’t it be cool if they did a fundays exclusive wobbler? Last year everyone got a prototype which is amazing, some cool pops, and pez. I think it would be pretty cool if they put a wobbler in there this year. I know fundays is still a ways off but it’s neber too early to start thinking about it, I’m sure they are already. Thoughts?

I've slowly gotten into wobblers over the last two years, mostly due to the fact that I fell in love with Spastiks (I'm bummed that they changed the name to Fantastik Plastik, but understand the reasons for it). I'm on board w/ you here and all for pushing folks "out of the box" (pun fully intended here) to enjoy life in Funko's world beyond just Pops. I, like many newer collectors, started w/ Pops and gained fascination for the other lines as I became a bigger fan of Funko in general. I now love the few wobblers I have and am excited to add more to my collection!
hey, I'm Ryan

Image Image Image

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:24 pm

Swatrob wrote:
lavery01 wrote:Yes I would very much appreciate a wacky wobbler from the Funko Booth and/or Fundays, since I do not own one. Now the hard part comes, getting very lucky to get into the Funko booth and Fundays. [-o<

Have you been able to go to fundays in the past? It really is the single best party around

Yes, once. And that’s why I want to back so very badly. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

It doesn’t get any better that’s for sure, it’s a one of a kind experience
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:24 pm

I was really hoping for it this years at fundays but there was no wobbler in the packs. I had a ton of fun at fundays and made out with some super cool stuff. I was just really hoping for a wobbler

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:52 pm

Alleycat wrote:I've suggested to Brian to make a few Classic Freddy Wacky Wobblers a number of times. He said he'd consider it (he didn't say no). Unfortunately (or fortunately for Funko) he is not a fan of WWs. But we all know how important we all are to him and his company, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a limited edition(s??) of Good Ol' Freddys one day. Not holding my breath, though. With over 700 WW protos in my collection, mostly acquired with the help of Mr. B, I know I'd be in !!!!!

Would love to see a new Freddy Wobbler

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:52 pm

Swatrob wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

Fundays is such a blast!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:14 pm

BRiley0216 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Fundays is such a blast!

I've been very lucky to be able to attend the past 2 years and it was awesome! So much fun being able to see all of us in person. Just wish it was longer and I really wish everyone would wear name tags with real name and board name. So many people I've talked to on here but still have not met in person.

dee001

Postby dee001 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

Fundays is such a blast!

I've been very lucky to be able to attend the past 2 years and it was awesome! So much fun being able to see all of us in person. Just wish it was longer and I really wish everyone would wear name tags with real name and board name. So many people I've talked to on here but still have not met in person.

It goes by way too quick. I always have a great time though
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:15 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

Fundays is such a blast!

Quite a few years back someone made shirts with our board names on the back. It was really cool for me because it was a year I went by myself

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm

BRiley0216 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Fundays is such a blast!

It’s a party that is second to none, I absolutely love every second of it

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Swatrob wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Fundays is such a blast!

Quite a few years back someone made shirts with our board names on the back. It was really cool for me because it was a year I went by myself

That's a cool idea. Only problem is everyone would need to do it.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:55 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

That was Priscilla that made them! They were awesome shirts indeed! Definitely would be cool to have our board names somehow be attached to our Fundays cards on the lanyards!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

That was Priscilla that made them! They were awesome shirts indeed! Definitely would be cool to have our board names somehow be attached to our Fundays cards on the lanyards!

Heck, I think just regular name tags might do the trick, someone bring 1600 name tags and 100 sharpies next year lol

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:57 am

BRiley0216 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Heck, I think just regular name tags might do the trick, someone bring 1600 name tags and 100 sharpies next year lol

As the saying goes. (Keep it simple stupid) Sticky name tags on the Fundays lanyards makes sense. The shirt idea is really cool except that's alot of shirts to be made.

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

The board wasn’t as big back then but I saw over 100 people with shirts

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:13 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

As the saying goes. (Keep it simple stupid) Sticky name tags on the Fundays lanyards makes sense. The shirt idea is really cool except that's alot of shirts to be made.

That's a lot of shirts and I could see a lot of people saying they're not gonna pay for a shirt

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 pm

BRiley0216 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:

That's a lot of shirts and I could see a lot of people saying they're not gonna pay for a shirt

I would definitely be on board for shirts. Honestly it is worth it just to see and meet your funatic board friends. I really hate not meeting someone in person that I talk to all the time.

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:09 am

BRiley0216 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:

You had to sign up for them and pay. This is a super cool community and I’d like to think if someone said they wanted one they wouldn’t back out with the payment.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:37 am

I'd love for these to make a comeback. Can't have the new without the old! They deserve a spotlight.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:07 am

I’d love to see an exclusive Wacky Wobbler for each convention and Fundays. These are a great part of Funko history and would love to see more made.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Brian does/did not enjoy making Wacky Wobblers, so I could see them never coming back. However Funko made many, many of them, so many of you have a whole unexplored world to wander in...……….
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:02 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:Brian does/did not enjoy making Wacky Wobblers, so I could see them never coming back. However Funko made many, many of them, so many of you have a whole unexplored world to wander in...……….

Here’s hoping with fingers crossed [-o< [-o< [-o<
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:45 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I'd love for these to make a comeback. Can't have the new without the old! They deserve a spotlight.

Even if it was a Wednesday release once or twice a year it would be something. I really want some more for my collection

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Swatrob wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I'd love for these to make a comeback. Can't have the new without the old! They deserve a spotlight.

Even if it was a Wednesday release once or twice a year it would be something. I really want some more for my collection

I would be perfectly fine with just one or two a year. Don't need many to feed our needs.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:52 pm

I would be in for this
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:14 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

I would be perfectly fine with just one or two a year. Don't need many to feed our needs.

Right?

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”