Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Vertigo813 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:Looking at posts about Madame Leota, I really do hope the price lowers on the secondary. Can't wait to get my hands on this pop!

Even if these never go online I would imagine the secondary market will soften on them because they really did make a lot of these. On top of that it seems like a lot of stock was bought by people trying to flip them so the supply should be around for a while.

Yeah, I'm in no real rush to own one (other than to physically see what the Glow is like). Might be able to get by for now looking at pictures lol.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:20 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:Looking at posts about Madame Leota, I really do hope the price lowers on the secondary. Can't wait to get my hands on this pop!

Even if these never go online I would imagine the secondary market will soften on them because they really did make a lot of these. On top of that it seems like a lot of stock was bought by people trying to flip them so the supply should be around for a while.

Yeah, I'm in no real rush to own one (other than to physically see what the Glow is like). Might be able to get by for now looking at pictures lol.

Haha, totally. Also the non glow version should be out soon so that should drive the price down or be a good alternative.
Image Image

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:30 pm

islander671 wrote:
GusGus wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:Can someone tell me if the gitd Madame Leota Pop is hard to come by, or is it available at Disneyland today?

I'm from Canada and am looking to pick one up, there is a reseller up here who is asking $75 for it. I wonder if I buy it from him or if it's going to be available for some time down there at the park.

Thanks!

It sold out at both parks last weekend unfortunately!

Really sad to hear about this, was really hoping to make a trip out just for Madam Leota

I am also sad, I bit the bullet and bought the one offered for $75
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

islander671

Postby islander671 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:20 am

Nemesis989 wrote:
islander671 wrote:
GusGus wrote:
It sold out at both parks last weekend unfortunately!

Really sad to hear about this, was really hoping to make a trip out just for Madam Leota

I am also sad, I bit the bullet and bought the one offered for $75

I too might bite the bullet and do the same. I hate having to do so, but I really do want that Madam Leota.
ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:23 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:

Just print out a picture of it, throw some glow coloring on it and then tape it to a pop protector. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 am

digithor wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:Even if these never go online I would imagine the secondary market will soften on them because they really did make a lot of these. On top of that it seems like a lot of stock was bought by people trying to flip them so the supply should be around for a while.

Just print out a picture of it, throw some glow coloring on it and then tape it to a pop protector. lol

Sounds like a task I'll leave to my little girl, I'm sure she'll surprise me with the outcome lol
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:So with the Haunted Mansions 50th Anniversary in 2019 would love to see perhaps a D23 exclusive ghosts pops, Hopefully metallic.

I really really really like your idea!

Love it!!! But sad , I don’t see any ghost this year!! Kinda surprised that non mansion pops are being offered but on the flip side target will have them.
Image Image

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:39 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:So with the Haunted Mansions 50th Anniversary in 2019 would love to see perhaps a D23 exclusive ghosts pops, Hopefully metallic.

I really really really like your idea!

Love it!!! But sad , I don’t see any ghost this year!! Kinda surprised that non mansion pops are being offered but on the flip side target will have them.

I'm glad none at D23 so far. Lord knows that if you are going and you saw the s***storm that was their reservation system Saturday, you are glad too. It was impossible to get any store reservations. They were LONG gone by the time I got in. So I'm glad not to have to field any must have requests for merch from friends. I'm full on expecting to wait in lines all day long. But then I also hope to have some spare moments in between to wander. So I had to draw the line and not take requests from friends.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:52 pm

jedik6 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I really really really like your idea!

I'm glad none at D23 so far. Lord knows that if you are going and you saw the s***storm that was their reservation system Saturday, you are glad too. It was impossible to get any store reservations. They were LONG gone by the time I got in. So I'm glad not to have to field any must have requests for merch from friends. I'm full on expecting to wait in lines all day long. But then I also hope to have some spare moments in between to wander. So I had to draw the line and not take requests from friends.

Oh I saw and I lived it. It was so bad. By the time I got in there were slim pickings and to make things worse there’s was a work around to get pass the virtual line. I knew something like that was going to happen. But oh well can’t win them all I guess.
Image Image

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:57 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
jedik6 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Love it!!! But sad , I don’t see any ghost this year!! Kinda surprised that non mansion pops are being offered but on the flip side target will have them.

Oh I saw and I lived it. It was so bad. By the time I got in there were slim pickings and to make things worse there’s was a work around to get pass the virtual line. I knew something like that was going to happen. But oh well can’t win them all I guess.

Shoot! Wish I would have known there was a work around to get past the virtual line #-o
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Thepopninja

Postby Thepopninja » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:18 pm

With Target releasing the 3pk Teal Chrome pack I wonder who will release the Chrome Teal Hotbox??? Disney Parks Exclusive ???
\:D/ from the shadow realm.... enters ThePopNinja

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:06 pm

jcrook wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
jedik6 wrote:

Shoot! Wish I would have known there was a work around to get past the virtual line #-o

Yeah you and me both. Had a feeling there would be but didn’t know about it. Oh well.
Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
digithor wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Sounds like a task I'll leave to my little girl, I'm sure she'll surprise me with the outcome lol

Those do make for creative outcomes. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:19 pm

kelvinwong wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah! Very excited about that! Easier to pick up the set this way for sure but also harder sometimes since cases are picked over.

Yes loved how they went down this path for the set, kinda like what they did for the Mickey set last year as well!

YESSSS! NO MORE BUYING A WHOLE BOX TO get what we want

I would almost say that but I still want them all!! lol lol lol

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:35 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Yes loved how they went down this path for the set, kinda like what they did for the Mickey set last year as well!

Me too!

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:54 am

I really want the chrome 3-pack. Hopefully they put a decent amount on the website
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018
Funko Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood HQ
Funkon Hollywood/ Virtual Fundays

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:06 am

Sparklepop5 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:

Me too!

I'm on this boat as well. I'm pretty stoked about them!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:47 am

Are we there yet? lol

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:54 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
jcrook wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Oh I saw and I lived it. It was so bad. By the time I got in there were slim pickings and to make things worse there’s was a work around to get pass the virtual line. I knew something like that was going to happen. But oh well can’t win them all I guess.

Yeah you and me both. Had a feeling there would be but didn’t know about it. Oh well.

Have to admit that I wish I was more tech savvy to be able to figure those things out.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:41 pm

Couldn't get Madame Leota. Sold out everywhere. You just never really know how sales are going to be.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:43 pm

I didn't get one but a friend of my mom got her one, I'm just going to ask that she give it to me in her will, lol.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Greymom wrote:Couldn't get Madame Leota. Sold out everywhere. You just never really know how sales are going to be.

I was fortunate enough that a good friend happened to be visiting the park the same day as release and he managed to grab me a Madame Leota. It was slim pickings after the initial line and rush. Best of luck to you in your search for one!
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:33 pm

jcrook wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
jcrook wrote:Shoot! Wish I would have known there was a work around to get past the virtual line #-o

Have to admit that I wish I was more tech savvy to be able to figure those things out.

Is this true? I heard the previous workarounds no longer work.

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Lucky to live in San Diego... Lot of my friends and I have AP passes. So when one of us can't go another one can!!
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 pm

jcrook wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
jcrook wrote:Shoot! Wish I would have known there was a work around to get past the virtual line #-o

Have to admit that I wish I was more tech savvy ato be able to figure those things out.

Same here. What’s funny is that I noticed that at log in to the virtual line that for a split second a window opened where you enter your badge number but then went to the waiting room. That’s when I knew something was up just didn’t dig more into it
Image Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 am

angrynate wrote:
Greymom wrote:Couldn't get Madame Leota. Sold out everywhere. You just never really know how sales are going to be.

I was fortunate enough that a good friend happened to be visiting the park the same day as release and he managed to grab me a Madame Leota. It was slim pickings after the initial line and rush. Best of luck to you in your search for one!

Thank you! The hunt is always part of the fun!

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 am

cptsailor wrote:
Sparklepop5 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I would almost say that but I still want them all!! lol lol lol

Me too!

I saw the chrome set of 3 hitting target stores already! Beautiful!
ImageImageImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:21 am

kelvinwong wrote:
cptsailor wrote:
Sparklepop5 wrote:
Me too!

Yup! I dont think it is purchasable till the 6th though. Register locked.
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:36 am

cptsailor wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
cptsailor wrote:

Yeay! At least we are sure it’s ready to be sold! :) can’t wait!
ImageImageImageImage

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:34 am

Fingers crossed that the Target exclusives will go online!

Jaxnole07

Postby Jaxnole07 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:38 am

Hoping for a smooth online experience and they have a ton!

ssmart619

Postby ssmart619 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:09 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
jedik6 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Love it!!! But sad , I don’t see any ghost this year!! Kinda surprised that non mansion pops are being offered but on the flip side target will have them.

what is this workaround you speak of sir?

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:27 pm

ssmart619 wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
jedik6 wrote:

what is this workaround you speak of sir?

From what I heard if you were using Firefox and pressed escape before the page loaded it would by pass the virtual line
Image Image

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:28 pm

After seeing the glow Leota pop in person I really want one!
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

PhoenixFire31

Postby PhoenixFire31 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:31 pm

I really should have known better when I assumed after buggy ride they were done with HM pop...>.> *sigh* I do love my GITD Leota. Super glad a friend hooked me up with her.
ISO:
Horizon Zero Dawn humans and sawtooth mini protos
Persona 5 protos minus Arsene, Morgana, and Joker chase
ESO Dwarven Defender proto

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:08 pm

cptsailor wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
cptsailor wrote:

Nothing more frustrating than to know that they are there or to even have one in your cart and then get to the register and get told, Sorry! ](*,)
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Cant wait for september!
Got Pixie Dust?

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:Cant wait for september!

So close but so far away!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:07 pm

I wish it was an oversized pop

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:52 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:Fingers crossed that the Target exclusives will go online!

that didn't work out well last time for me.

Return to “Pop!”