Funko Button Pins

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Re: Funko Button Pins

Postby Lonikins » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:55 am

Popfanatics wrote:
Lonikins wrote:Just received a new Funko button today at D23! Bullseye for the new Disney x Target collab. Says the Expo and date on it. Missed the Bullseye one at SDCC so happy to have this one.

Nice! Was it only handed out today? I didn’t see it yesterday

Yes, it is exclusive swag from that specific panel.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:26 am

Did anyone even get the Marvel ones? lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:13 am

YeetGrimes wrote:Did anyone even get the Marvel ones? lol

The supposedly Marvel scavenger hunt during SDCC didn’t happen?
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:48 pm

renardchua wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Did anyone even get the Marvel ones? lol

The supposedly Marvel scavenger hunt during SDCC didn’t happen?

Awww noooo! That's a bummer :(
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:54 pm

I got a few! My favorite being pennywise And I’m in the hunt for the stranger things set!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:25 pm

Anyone have any to trade?
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:29 pm

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:
StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:These were the ones I was able to collect

Good job! Where were the Star Wars Button pins? I couldn't find the booth and even went as asking every booth at the Star Wars location. lol

Couldn't find one. I had to trade for a Vader with a Funko employee and got Leia from the Funko Booth.

The Star Wars pins were from the Funko booth, nobody at the SW booths had no idea about them

Awww, dang it. I wish I had asked at the Funko booth. I thought they were at the Star Wars pavilion.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Purplelady

Postby Purplelady » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:14 pm

StarWarner wrote:
StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Good job! Where were the Star Wars Button pins? I couldn't find the booth and even went as asking every booth at the Star Wars location. lol

Couldn't find one. I had to trade for a Vader with a Funko employee and got Leia from the Funko Booth.

The Star Wars pins were from the Funko booth, nobody at the SW booths had no idea about them

Awww, dang it. I wish I had asked at the Funko booth. I thought they were at the Star Wars pavilion.

Ya those were super hard to find....I was lucky to get Vader at the Funko booth

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Lonikins wrote:Just received a new Funko button today at D23! Bullseye for the new Disney x Target collab. Says the Expo and date on it. Missed the Bullseye one at SDCC so happy to have this one.

Nice !!!!
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:45 am

Ugh! Wish I'd known about the Bullseye button. I was at D23 on Sunday, too. Although, I will say that I acquired a whole lot more swag than at SDCC!! I struck out, for the most part, trying to get the SDCC buttons.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 am

Jonny0boy wrote:I end up with
Harley Quinn
Bulleye
Pennywise
Jurassic World
Eleven
Conan
Batman
Steve
Spongebob
Elsa
Mike
Lucas
Max
Frankenstein
Marty McFly
Annabelle
Funkast
American Woman
Superman
Leia
Captain Marvel

Wow! That's an impressive haul....congrats! You seriously worked that Expo floor!

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:01 am

Just conan for me too, I hope funko does another round next year, cool scavenger hunt, it woulda been neat if funko had contest to collect so many to redeem it for a pin
:freddy3:

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Jalapenopete wrote:Just conan for me too, I hope funko does another round next year, cool scavenger hunt, it woulda been neat if funko had contest to collect so many to redeem it for a pin

Totally agree n hoping they do the buttons next year as well. Just hope it's a little more organized when you try to collect from the other booths.

OriginalDuffy

Postby OriginalDuffy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:07 am

Had to get the Marty mcfly off eBay
Image Image
Image Image

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:57 am

I only got a couple. Duffer Bros and Conan! Marty Mcfly would have been the top of my list. It was awesome Funko did this.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:38 am

I really loved the buttons this year :) It was awesome. I hope they do more enamel pins in the future.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:57 am

I got a few from SDCC, mainly Conan ones. Hoping we get little hunts like this at other events!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:38 am

Funkast pin's my fave. Happy to have grabbed one.
ImageImage

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Looks like a new button chase for NYCC, 50 total buttons. Definitely a few I'd like to pick up so may have to do some trading after NYCC since I'm not attending.

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Just saw these... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I feel sorry for any completionists (if there are any) with these buttons...

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:18 am

Sonic77 wrote:Looks like a new button chase for NYCC, 50 total buttons. Definitely a few I'd like to pick up so may have to do some trading after NYCC since I'm not attending.

Yes I saw and must get them. Can’t wait fly out tmw morning

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:21 am

More?! For NYCC?! This is awesome! :D Definitely wasn't expecting this. I'm a huge fan of the Funkast one. The color scheme is on point! Hoping to get my hands on it for a reasonable price. A few of the character pins (like Olaf) are tempting to grab too...

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:37 am

Sonic77 wrote:Looks like a new button chase for NYCC, 50 total buttons. Definitely a few I'd like to pick up so may have to do some trading after NYCC since I'm not attending.

50 sounds like a tall task to complete...but i'm sure it'll get done by many! i like the concept, makes it like a hunt within the con.

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:24 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

50 sounds like a tall task to complete...but i'm sure it'll get done by many! i like the concept, makes it like a hunt within the con.

If they distribute them like SDCC than I doubt anyone will complete a set. Just depends on how vendors distribute and how many trades you can make with other people who got Funko booth tickets.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:53 pm

Sonic77 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

If they distribute them like SDCC than I doubt anyone will complete a set. Just depends on how vendors distribute and how many trades you can make with other people who got Funko booth tickets.

Yeah, the buttons were hard to obtain at sdcc. I did a lot of trading at the booths to get most of the star wars buttons.

I also wanted the conan button and even attended one of the team CoCo House event. The employee at the merchandise table said they had none, but I saw it behind the table sign. So mentioned it and they just took off the table and said they will not be giving them out. #-o I eventually made a trade with a person outside the event.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Sonic77 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

interesting, i didn't even try for one at sdcc so i didn't know they were hard to get. i wonder if they'll make any changes for nycc.

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:35 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Sonic77 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Yeah, the buttons were hard to obtain at sdcc. I did a lot of trading at the booths to get most of the star wars buttons.

I also wanted the conan button and even attended one of the team CoCo House event. The employee at the merchandise table said they had none, but I saw it behind the table sign. So mentioned it and they just took off the table and said they will not be giving them out. #-o I eventually made a trade with a person outside the event.

Wow that's brutal, I attended the final team COCO House event and they had a massive stack of them on the table, most people grabbed multiples. I think for the most part people were being careful about giving away too many too soon during SDCC, well at least for the COCO House events including the Conan Pops.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:44 pm

New buttons are pretty cool. Glad I got a bunch at SDCC, hopefully I can trade for some NYCC ones I like.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:40 pm

Loved the sdcc pins. I wonder if this will be a constant thing at cons now. I dig it!
ImageImage

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Saw that amazing list of buttons available for NYCC :eek: Gonna have to make some trades for the ones that I like

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:22 pm

It was hard to get the buttons at SDCC and I have no hope of getting any of the ones at NYCC. But they are cool!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 am

I was lucky enough to get the pennywise pin from the booth at SDCC when it opened up to GP for the toucan and batman pop. Also this year at NYCC I got lucky and someone handed me a few...I'm a fan of madame leota, Ursula, paka paka, pop blitz and Marcus fenix. I love all the Funko pins :)

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:19 am

i wonder if buttons will now be a constant part of Funko during conventions. i love em. <3
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 am

I heard that the Funkast button was scarce. Is this true? Usually Funko is good at preparing and orders a little more than enough for the entire panel room.

I'm hoping to buy one off eBay eventually. I'm a huge fan of the Funkast!

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:26 am

FunkoLoco wrote:i wonder if buttons will now be a constant part of Funko during conventions. i love em. <3

I wish I was one of the lucky people who got all pins from Funko lol. I saw Funko make 2 posts gifting all 50 buttons, one to a couple who proposed at the Funko booth. The other was to a Father and son, which I thought was cool. Hunting all 50 buttons would be a pain, but at least NYCC had most of them at the Funko booth. I wonder how they distributed the buttons, can anybody who went through the booth at NYCC answer this?

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:18 pm

It was/has been especially tough for those of us who weren't able to get into the Funko booth - that's where the majority of the buttons were...

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:52 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:i wonder if buttons will now be a constant part of Funko during conventions. i love em. <3

I wish I was one of the lucky people who got all pins from Funko lol. I saw Funko make 2 posts gifting all 50 buttons, one to a couple who proposed at the Funko booth. The other was to a Father and son, which I thought was cool. Hunting all 50 buttons would be a pain, but at least NYCC had most of them at the Funko booth. I wonder how they distributed the buttons, can anybody who went through the booth at NYCC answer this?

i also saw that 2 sets were given away. definitely a nice touch and classy move by funko. aside from those 2 examples, no one that i know was able to get all 50. i kinda like the challenge tbh

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:39 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

i also saw that 2 sets were given away. definitely a nice touch and classy move by funko. aside from those 2 examples, no one that i know was able to get all 50. i kinda like the challenge tbh

It is always a challenge when a Funko product is involved. Good for Funko, bad for the collectors.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:57 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:I wish I was one of the lucky people who got all pins from Funko lol. I saw Funko make 2 posts gifting all 50 buttons, one to a couple who proposed at the Funko booth. The other was to a Father and son, which I thought was cool. Hunting all 50 buttons would be a pain, but at least NYCC had most of them at the Funko booth. I wonder how they distributed the buttons, can anybody who went through the booth at NYCC answer this?

It is always a challenge when a Funko product is involved. Good for Funko, bad for the collectors.

its all subjective to the collector. i'm one of those ppl that enjoy the challenge, it makes acquiring 'that missing/htf' piece that much sweeter.

Chernabog

Postby Chernabog » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Hope they keep doing the buttons for more cons, maybe next one will be at ECCC

Return to “Other Funko Products”