No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Shoriyuken

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:28 am

Lawliet wrote:Been itching for a new Naruto pop. If they make Pain a NYCC exclusive id be overjoyed

Just as the thread suggests, we are all craving for more Naruto pops.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:29 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Lawliet wrote:Been itching for a new Naruto pop. If they make Pain a NYCC exclusive id be overjoyed

I'd take a pain pop, but my no. 1 want is still Jiraiya. The pervy old sage has been my fave character ever since he appeared!

Sage mode Jiraya? Damn that would be dope
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:30 am

r2.ha wrote:Would love more Naruto figures especially Jiraya or any of the other Hokages or tailed beasts. Boruto however has been a little boring

Nothing beats the original.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:20 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
That would be super dope I think not so much as being able to put them inside of the jinchuriki but yes having the counter part would be awesome.

Having Naruto next the the 9 Tails would be awesome!

there are some really cool options Funko could dive into with the tailed beasts.

Yes they already showed us with Kurama and his 3 different variants of him that Funko can do wonders with the tailed beast.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:41 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
r2.ha wrote:Would love more Naruto figures especially Jiraya or any of the other Hokages or tailed beasts. Boruto however has been a little boring

rewatching Naruto now however never got around to Baruto. Just haven't found the interest in it.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:50 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
That would be super dope I think not so much as being able to put them inside of the jinchuriki but yes having the counter part would be awesome.

Having Naruto next the the 9 Tails would be awesome!

there are some really cool options Funko could dive into with the tailed beasts.

Oh most definitely, a lot of cool new products could totally come out of it

Instagram: whatthefunk206

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:13 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:

rewatching Naruto now however never got around to Baruto. Just haven't found the interest in it.

Agree, original was great, Shippudenwas great, Boruto has been solidly Meh (to me)
~Big Evil Dad

SDCC: 1996-2023
Fundays: 2016 - 2022

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:10 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
No Boruto right now. We just need some major heat from this line. Kinda started with Kakashi lightning blade, cursed marked Susake and now Itachi which is fire if u ask me. Hopefully they bless us with more Pops from this line.

Seriously! Let's focus on Naruto! So many characters need Pop treatment.

I know. With that Itachi release I feel they have stirred the pot. We want more now because their has been so much lag with this line. Let’s get the rest of the Akatsuki so far we have 2 Tobi and Itachi. Also need Jiryia with resegan or Pain, we all know we want Pain. I would also like to see Mecha Naruto.

With the recent resurgence of random Naruto pops, i just hope funko finds enough kindness in their hearts to at LEAST give us 1 hype nycc naruto exclusive- come on Funko!!! Pain, Jiraiya or Minato. Take your pick. Haha or a Anbu black ops Itachi. Whatever youd like. Just serve us one of those.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:16 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:

I know. With that Itachi release I feel they have stirred the pot. We want more now because their has been so much lag with this line. Let’s get the rest of the Akatsuki so far we have 2 Tobi and Itachi. Also need Jiryia with resegan or Pain, we all know we want Pain. I would also like to see Mecha Naruto.

With the recent resurgence of random Naruto pops, i just hope funko finds enough kindness in their hearts to at LEAST give us 1 hype nycc naruto exclusive- come on Funko!!! Pain, Jiraiya or Minato. Take your pick. Haha or a Anbu black ops Itachi. Whatever youd like. Just serve us one of those.

I saw a rumor for NYCC shared exclusive Uchiha Madara, which I hope is true.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:51 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Don’t tell me that. Would definitely have to cop the one with the con sticker.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:40 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

IF they do Madara they must do a Hashirama as well!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:20 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

I would def cop a constickered Madara but from what I heard he is supposed to be a gamestop exclusive. I think there is so much opportunity because there is so many heavy hitters still missing from the naruto line. I hope they dont take the easy way out and just flood us with a whole bunch of commons at once lol at least make some of the most hype ones hard to procure.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:46 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I would def cop a constickered Madara but from what I heard he is supposed to be a gamestop exclusive. I think there is so much opportunity because there is so many heavy hitters still missing from the naruto line. I hope they dont take the easy way out and just flood us with a whole bunch of commons at once lol at least make some of the most hype ones hard to procure.

I’ll get one of each. Con/non-con. I need it. Naruto only has one bad guy in the line. Tobi. I don’t count Itachi cause his motives were way different than he lead the akatsuki to believe.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:50 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I’ll get one of each. Con/non-con. I need it. Naruto only has one bad guy in the line. Tobi. I don’t count Itachi cause his motives were way different than he lead the akatsuki to believe.

Yeah, would love to see a Hidan (beheaded) or something
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:36 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

The reveals are on the horizon. We have to collectively hope and pray that they finally bless us with some Naruto for NYCC after all these years. Its time for some hype anime exclusives.
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:36 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

The reveals are on the horizon. We have to collectively hope and pray that they finally bless us with some Naruto for NYCC after all these years. Its time for some hype anime exclusives.

I feel like DBZ get all the anime attention when it comes to pops. If I had a pie chart DBZ would count up to 80% in pops. Year after year wave after wave. Sometimes like 2 to 3 waves a year. Not taking anything way from DBZ #1 in the anime world. All other anime’s fall under that 20%. All Im saying is we need more added to other lines just like Naruto needs more. We need some wave rotations.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Hopefully funko does that.

skywalker710

Postby skywalker710 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:53 pm

naruto has so many usable characters i dont get why it doesnt get as much love as dbz

sneakmode

Postby sneakmode » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm

I'd be happy with one of the Sannin or a Hokage or an Akatsuki member for an NYCC 2019 exclusive. Just one Naruto exclusive for all the love that MHA and DBZ get, kthxbai.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:01 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:

Seriously! I'm still waiting for that Naruto NYCC exclusive. Hopefully tomorrow? I doubt it. It might be a one piece character from the hints.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I feel like DBZ get all the anime attention when it comes to pops. If I had a pie chart DBZ would count up to 80% in pops. Year after year wave after wave. Sometimes like 2 to 3 waves a year. Not taking anything way from DBZ #1 in the anime world. All other anime’s fall under that 20%. All Im saying is we need more added to other lines just like Naruto needs more. We need some wave rotations.

I agree you on that 100 percent. What's worst is that they make the same Vegeta with just a new color variant or variants.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:03 pm

If not NYCC, I am hopeful that Funko will make a Madara pop based from the rumors.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Here's the rumored Madara that's supposed to be coming from game stop. The question now if it is from NYCC or just a straight out exclusive from GS.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:24 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I agree you on that 100 percent. What's worst is that they make the same Vegeta with just a new color variant or variants.

Agreed. Same pose different variations.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:53 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Funko can we please get 6 inch pops of all the tailed beast. We have 3 different Kuramas so can we have the rest instead of more variants. Not to take away from Kurama cause I did like one flocked and one GITD. \:D/

Ooo id love to see some more of the tailed beasts. I also need them to do all the akatsuki as well as the squads from the hidden leaf. There are so many opportunities for production of more characters an their lacking for some reason. I do not want them to move to boruto before blessing us with the quintessential characters from naruto

Naruto is inevitable. 6in Beasts. You should work at funko I’ll be moving into my cardboard box. I’m just asking they calm down cuz MHA is the new DBZ(funko wise)

skywalker710

Postby skywalker710 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:16 am

dang whats that gamestop madara?!

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:29 pm

Final day of NYCC announcements! Praying for some Naruto [-o<
Checkmate.

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Maybe there might be 2 Madaras one for gs exclsuive where he has normal eyes or with the uchia fan weapon he has and con exclusive where has mangekyo sharingan or rinnegan.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 pm

FireFist wrote:Maybe there might be 2 Madaras one for gs exclsuive where he has normal eyes or with the uchia fan weapon he has and con exclusive where has mangekyo sharingan or rinnegan.

I don't think that'll happen sadly. There's only been 1 Madara leak which was from Gamestop. Nothing for NYCC. I really wish I were wrong though.
Checkmate.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Funko can we please get 6 inch pops of all the tailed beast. We have 3 different Kuramas so can we have the rest instead of more variants. Not to take away from Kurama cause I did like one flocked and one GITD. \:D/

Ooo id love to see some more of the tailed beasts. I also need them to do all the akatsuki as well as the squads from the hidden leaf. There are so many opportunities for production of more characters an their lacking for some reason. I do not want them to move to boruto before blessing us with the quintessential characters from naruto

Naruto is inevitable. 6in Beasts. You should work at funko I’ll be moving into my cardboard box. I’m just asking they calm down cuz MHA is the new DBZ(funko wise)

This is why I started this thread. Naruto barely have any pops while they just kept pouring mha left and right.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:54 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:Final day of NYCC announcements! Praying for some Naruto [-o<

Same here.... But so far no bueno
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:
SoulSnipers53 wrote:Final day of NYCC announcements! Praying for some Naruto [-o<

Same here.... But so far no bueno

Guess it isn't the end yet. There's a Vampire Burns pop they were supposed to announce. Guess the reveals will continue on Monday? So there's still some hope of Naruto though I doubt it'll happen now.
Checkmate.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:53 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

This is why I started this thread. Naruto barely have any pops while they just kept pouring mha left and right.

Let us be heard! We need more Naruto please.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Just saw this, it seemed like more will come after NYCC and beyond.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:45 am

My question now is that are we unable to get more Naruto pops because of licensing issues? Based from this bit right here, it makes me think that it is. Does this also mean that we're getting more characters of our beloved anime?
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:23 am

](*,)
Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:

Just saw this, it seemed like more will come after NYCC and beyond.

:( Darn
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:50 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Lol its crazy Naruto hasnt been getting much love. Im hoping that on Monday they will announce a naruto con excl
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 am

Shoriyuken wrote:My question now is that are we unable to get more Naruto pops because of licensing issues? Based from this bit right here, it makes me think that it is. Does this also mean that we're getting more characters of our beloved anime?

It could be a possibility but that would not quite make sense because they have recently released naruto pops as hot topic exclusives and misc retailer exclusives.
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:39 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:

Lol its crazy Naruto hasnt been getting much love. Im hoping that on Monday they will announce a naruto con excl

Hopefully. Give us some pain or akatsuki members. Fingers crossed that we get something on Monday.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Hopefully. Give us some pain or akatsuki members. Fingers crossed that we get something on Monday.

Aaaaaaaaaaand nothing. Its looking bleak for Naruto at the moment however im not going to count them oit cause they could still drop us some more heat before the week is up
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”