Dark Crystal Age of Resistance Series 2?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
kassle

Dark Crystal Age of Resistance Series 2?

Postby kassle » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:17 am

What a fantastic series. I'm loving the pics of the figures...but PLEASE Funko, make a Series 2 happen. The hardest thing for me with Funko is that we frequently see a beautiful line...that doesn't get a Series 2. This line BEGS for more Gelflings...more Skeksis. So many awesome possibilities with the Warrior Gelflings and Royal Gelflings and the Council.

I'd love to see:
*Princess Brea (the most heartbreaking omission from the line)
*Tavra
*Seladon
*Gurjin
*Maudra Fara
*Naia
*Kylan
*The Chamberlain
*The Emperorr
*The Scientist

If nothing else - we gotta have Brea! As an SDCC or NYCC exclusive...but she's one of the 3 leads. Please find a way Funko! :cherry:

Manclad

Re: Dark Crystal Age of Resistance Series 2?

Postby Manclad » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Absolutely - I saw a YouTube review saying Funko "might" not be doing more action figures. I hope that isn't the case. I'm on episode 8 of the new Dark Crystal - so amazing. Took an episode to get used to the creepy puppets again though lol.

As for my wants, I'd just love more Gelfings - the more the merrier - so many clans and characters!

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:30 pm

would love all the Skeksis. They are some of the best designed characters out there.

Mystic Master

Postby Mystic Master » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 am

Is this the only thread for the new DC Resistance line?! Thought there would be more fanfare!

I received my first Dark Crystal Resistance figure, the Silk Spitter (spider) - huge improvements in quality compared to the previous DC basic line. These feature much more articultion (12 POA specifically for this figure), and higher quality plastic. I recall for the previous line, some of my figures felt like their neck or limbs would snap right off if too much pressure was applied. The MSRP appears to be $12, but I found some characters on Amazon for $10 - and for either price, its especially a good deal for this size figure. I wish other companies like Hasbro could release a creature this size for that pricepoint. Funko is doing a superior job in that regard. While only having one figure so far, I am extremely excited for the rest of the lineup, and I hope to see another wave at some point!​

Manclad

Postby Manclad » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:48 am

There was a thread for these new DC figures but it got deleted. It had a lot of replies. I think the pictures of the figures were leaked too soon, so it got taken off.

Return to “Action Figures”