Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby Cmpotter » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

GusGus wrote:
grandpa_stern wrote:I can only confirm what I know. Target, Hot Toppic and BoxLunch have the same figures (there's more to this in a sec) EXCEPT:

Target: Opera Signer
Hot Topic / BoxLunch: Constance (The Bride)

HOWEVER!

Target HitchHikers are a White / Green glow
HT / Boxlunch HitchHikers AND Leota glow blue (I can only confirm that Leota glows blue because I only bought her, but the others LOOK blue, so take that with a grain of salt)

The statue and the coffin mummy are exactly the same at each and Leota DOES NOT glow at Target.

Hope that help, I know, it's confusing. Took me a while to wrap my head around it.

Yup. You nailed it. That’s the exact breakdown!!

Thank you for this, was so confused lol but I’m also having a hard time finding them at any stores around here. Hopefully will be able to buy them from someone online once prices drop a little.
Image Image

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Yeah, with the Mummy and bust being the same for both exclusives, I can at least save a little and just get one from box lunch/ hot topic... those Target exclusives flew off the shelves. My target has a 1 per household limit for exclusives and it took some convincing for them to let me buy more than 1 Mini..i was able to snag the ones exclusive to target..whew
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Man, I'm glad I didn't hit a Target with a limit when I got mine. When I asked the guy if I could pick through the minis, he hesitated and then shrugged and gave me the whole box. When he came back a min later, I was like "These please!" and indicated the 6 I wanted. No muss, no fuss. If he had said "Only 1 per person!" my jaw would have hit the floor lol.
I'm Josh

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:28 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:Man, I'm glad I didn't hit a Target with a limit when I got mine. When I asked the guy if I could pick through the minis, he hesitated and then shrugged and gave me the whole box. When he came back a min later, I was like "These please!" and indicated the 6 I wanted. No muss, no fuss. If he had said "Only 1 per person!" my jaw would have hit the floor lol.

Thats the reason i didnt get up to try. I just envisioned my Targets doing it and i didnt want to lose sleep for it. I got up anyway after so much pondering and found just the Opera Singer. LOL. Luckily I got a buddy in the East Coast that hooked it up. :)

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 pm

WTF? My boxlunch order of HM minis shipped today and out of the order of 5, I received 5 of the same. All 5 Phineas!!! WTH...This is some bad luck! Now I need to trade...
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:22 pm

billydarector wrote:WTF? My boxlunch order of HM minis shipped today and out of the order of 5, I received 5 of the same. All 5 Phineas!!! WTH...This is some bad luck! Now I need to trade...

That’s real, REAL dumb.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:25 pm

I wonder if Target will be getting shipments to to restock?

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:41 pm

billydarector wrote:WTF? My boxlunch order of HM minis shipped today and out of the order of 5, I received 5 of the same. All 5 Phineas!!! WTH...This is some bad luck! Now I need to trade...

That really sucks, I'm glad I didn't place an order now.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:50 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:

That really sucks, I'm glad I didn't place an order now.

That is horrible. Sorry to hear.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:50 pm

pinklaquer wrote:I wonder if Target will be getting shipments to to restock?

id hope, with the way they sold through.

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Been off the boards for about a month due to the rigors of college, but that doesn't stop me from collecting! Especially my favorite line that Funko has ever done, the Haunted Mansion! All I'm waiting on is the Groundskeeper and then I'll be complete (with the GITD ones back home)!

PS I only deemed it appropriate to have the Undertaker and Boo Berry there because it only makes sense.

Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:15 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Been off the boards for about a month due to the rigors of college, but that doesn't stop me from collecting! Especially my favorite line that Funko has ever done, the Haunted Mansion! All I'm waiting on is the Groundskeeper and then I'll be complete (with the GITD ones back home)!

PS I only deemed it appropriate to have the Undertaker and Boo Berry there because it only makes sense.

they look fantastic OOB!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 am

grandpa_stern wrote:I can only confirm what I know. Target, Hot Toppic and BoxLunch have the same figures (there's more to this in a sec) EXCEPT:

HOWEVER!

HT / Boxlunch HitchHikers AND Leota glow blue (I can only confirm that Leota glows blue because I only bought her, but the others LOOK blue, so take that with a grain of salt)

The statue and the coffin mummy are exactly the same at each and Leota DOES NOT glow at Target.

Hope that help, I know, it's confusing. Took me a while to wrap my head around it.

Thanks!! It was very confusing but this explains it!
It’s me Lynda

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:54 am

What the heck!! Hate ordering from boxlunch and hottopic!!
It’s me Lynda

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:54 am

One of my local hot topics just posted that they’ll have these out tomorrow. Apparently they are allowed to sell them early now.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:29 am

has anyone seen any restocks at target? i wasn't lucky enough to get them and they all sold out around me!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 am

thefunkohunko wrote:Been off the boards for about a month due to the rigors of college, but that doesn't stop me from collecting! Especially my favorite line that Funko has ever done, the Haunted Mansion! All I'm waiting on is the Groundskeeper and then I'll be complete (with the GITD ones back home)!

Awesome pic! I'm still waiting to pick up the rest on Thursday. Once I hopefully get them all it will be an OOB experience for me as well. OOB is the only way to go!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:00 am

RobinBear177 wrote:One of my local hot topics just posted that they’ll have these out tomorrow. Apparently they are allowed to sell them early now.

WHAT!!?? I guess I need to check when my store opens, thanks for the heads up :)

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 am

Street date has been lifted at Hot Topic on everything but the exclusive pop. Check your stores' IGs!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:17 am

These took some hunting, but I was able to find a set of the Target minis. Went back to the Target I checked at lunch on Friday and found half a case of minis - one of each exclusive. And I ordered the max of 5 from BoxLunch online. Fingers crossed to finish the BoxLunch/HT set when they land in stores.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:29 am

I still haven’t found any :/
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:33 am

Awesome set!!! they look fabulous!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Got em all! Completed my set at BoxLunch this morning. One of the few sets of minis where I need them all!! Sooooo thankful for the open boxes!!

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Uggggh still waiting for these to come in at Boxlunch near me, but they don't post super often :( I can't go checking every day during the week sadly. Maybe my HT will get them in, post about it, and I can scoot over there on lunch.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:15 pm

I’m in Virginia so I’d say they are coast to coast at this point - if that helps!

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm

cptsailor wrote:Street date has been lifted at Hot Topic on everything but the exclusive pop. Check your stores' IGs!

Cool, going to have to do that ;-)
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:04 am

HOWEVER!

That helps a lot, thank you! Think that means I got everyone I needed/wanted, so should be good now! Now I can relax until the next set comes along!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 am

So I've always said that collecting is a team sport, but boy has this set really emphasized that for me! Missed the initial drop date for Target, and an out of state friend went shopping for me. Another local friend went with me to kinda-Timbuktu Target late at night when that one showed stock to try to get ones my out of state friend didn't succeed with. And then today when HT unexpectedly released theirs? That local friend went back to kinda-Timbuktu to try for their HT for me. Struck out there, but luckily their BL still had stock and she got me the last ones I need! So it took 4 of us, funatics all, to get me this set, and I'm so grateful for their help! Really love how Funko brings us together for stuff like this, and I look forward to being able to help them out in the future!
Image ImageImage Image

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:13 am

^^^that kind of help is awesome and is what makes this place so incredible!

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am

All done!!! These minis are the best!
Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:02 pm

billydarector wrote:All done!!! These minis are the best!

Agree...Funko did a fantastic job with these!
It’s me Lynda

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Just finished my set today also :)

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Gah! My Boxlunch put them out yesterday, the one day this week I couldn’t make it when they opened. I just need the glow Madame Leota & one of the Singing Bust guys, so thankfully not too much on my plate. Hopefully one of my HTs gets theirs and it doesn’t get rampaged before I get a crack at it.
ImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:29 pm

Seems like BoxLunch is sending multiples of the same figure for people who ordered online.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Seems like BoxLunch is sending multiples of the same figure for people who ordered online.

Yup! I got 5 Phineas...ugh luckily I was able to make it to HT on time to finish the set
Image Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:27 am

billydarector wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Seems like BoxLunch is sending multiples of the same figure for people who ordered online.

Yup! I got 5 Phineas...ugh luckily I was able to make it to HT on time to finish the set

Will they let you return the doubles? If not that’s messed up.

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:49 am

My stupid Boxlunch never posted that they got theirs in and when I questioned them about it last night when they posted all their HM pops they said they only had 1 left. Jerks. So now I have to hope my Hot Topic posts some and I can run over there to grab the ones I need.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 am

Awesome!! I'm still hoping to catch HT when they release in store, I missed BL in store drop. Funko really did an amazing job with this set :)

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:15 am

They look awesome!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Yeah...saw a lot of that! Warehouse workers must think they’re being funny! :(
It’s me Lynda

Return to “Blind Bags”