Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Boymom4

Re: Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:07 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Got my 10" Ezra today. He's so cool :)

I got mine yesterday too and I agree with you, he's super cool. Target sent me one with a destroyed box, but honestly I didn't even care because Ezra looks too great to hang out in cardboard box anyways lol

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 am

Any word or thoughts on a gitd Madam Leota restock? I'm thinking it's not going to happen....
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:56 am

Nemesis989 wrote:Any word or thoughts on a gitd Madam Leota restock? I'm thinking it's not going to happen....

Glow Leota is LOOOOONG gone. At this point everyone is just waiting on the common Leota, which didn’t show up in any of the stock these past few weeks!

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:I just heard that the Target Pre-Orders for the Chrome 3 packs were being cancelled. Has anyone experienced this?

Yup, I woke up to the dreaded cancellation email from target this morning. My 3 pack has been in fact cancelled. I ordered in the target app the second it went live too.

Mine didn't get cancelled....but instead, I had 2 The Office pops show up in my box rather than 2 3-packs. Grrrrr Target, I thought I was in the clear! I've hit up a couple stores the last few days but haven't come across any 3-packs on the shelves...

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:06 pm

hallowken78 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:I just heard that the Target Pre-Orders for the Chrome 3 packs were being cancelled. Has anyone experienced this?

Yup, I woke up to the dreaded cancellation email from target this morning. My 3 pack has been in fact cancelled. I ordered in the target app the second it went live too.

Mine didn't get cancelled....but instead, I had 2 The Office pops show up in my box rather than 2 3-packs. Grrrrr Target, I thought I was in the clear! I've hit up a couple stores the last few days but haven't come across any 3-packs on the shelves...

What!! That's a complete bummer. Hopefully target will restock soon. Getting that cancellation email for the 3 pack was disappointing to say the least.

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:52 pm

GusGus wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:Any word or thoughts on a gitd Madam Leota restock? I'm thinking it's not going to happen....

Glow Leota is LOOOOONG gone. At this point everyone is just waiting on the common Leota, which didn’t show up in any of the stock these past few weeks!

I am both kinda surprised and not. I learned first hand the Disney die-hards are a force to be reckoned with. Combine that with everyone wanting to capitalize on the popularity of any flippable products and you have a recipe for sell-out.

I had hoped I'd see a restock or see some sold online through shopDisney. But guess not.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:53 pm

^^^what also sucks is that the price of the glow Leota was dropping HARD until the common Leota didn’t show up in stores.... Now the value is creeping back up - ugh!

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:12 pm

GusGus wrote:^^^what also sucks is that the price of the glow Leota was dropping HARD until the common Leota didn’t show up in stores.... Now the value is creeping back up - ugh!

Ugh yeah. I had to buy a new one because mine got crushed due to an unfortunate fall and I was NOT happy.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023

islander671

Postby islander671 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:52 pm

GusGus wrote:^^^what also sucks is that the price of the glow Leota was dropping HARD until the common Leota didn’t show up in stores.... Now the value is creeping back up - ugh!

GusGus, i find it funny that you said this. Simply because I have been stalking it as well. I was starting to get all giddy hoping to pick one up, but I think it will forever elude me.
ImageImage

islander671

Postby islander671 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:03 pm

GusGus, i find it funny that you said this. Simply because I have been stalking it as well. I was starting to get all giddy hoping to pick one up, but I think it will forever elude me.
ImageImage

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:29 pm

islander671 wrote:

Hopefully it’ll drop again once the regular Leota eventually hits stores!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 pm

GusGus wrote:
islander671 wrote:

That's what I'm waiting for also.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

islander671

Postby islander671 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm

GusGus wrote:
islander671 wrote:

I agree I am hoping it will do so again.
ImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Some BoxLunch received the common Leota today.

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:14 pm

As much as I love the HM funko stuff, I must admit, I'm a bit over it all. The insanity I saw with all these releases - the best of which was watching Target employees walk away with merchandise to buy it (while on the job) - was nuts. I have had to have help with the minis and got lucky on the three pack. I'm leaving the common leota alone. LOL
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Still crossing my fingers that I somehow run across that three pack. I want those guys in my collection so badly
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:05 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Some BoxLunch received the common Leota today.

Living in Canada with the closest Box Lunch across the border, this saddens me. Hope you were able to grab one though!
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:25 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Mjacob78 wrote:So with the Haunted Mansions 50th Anniversary in 2019 would love to see perhaps a D23 exclusive ghosts pops, Hopefully metallic.

I really really really like your idea!

Well no Haunted pops this year at D23. Sad but it is what it is.
Image Image

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 am

I bought my common Leota today from Boxlunch
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018
Funko Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood HQ
Funkon Hollywood/ Virtual Fundays

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:01 am

jedik6 wrote:
GusGus wrote:

I am both kinda surprised and not. I learned first hand the Disney die-hards are a force to be reckoned with. Combine that with everyone wanting to capitalize on the popularity of any flippable products and you have a recipe for sell-out.

I had hoped I'd see a restock or see some sold online through shopDisney. But guess not.

It is what it is I suppose. I was able to scoop one up on eBay for not too much...
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:14 am

jedik6 wrote:

Ugh yeah. I had to buy a new one because mine got crushed due to an unfortunate fall and I was NOT happy.

Oh damn! That sucks Patty! You should've told me, I actually had another one come my way recently. Let me know if you need any POP or Mini help :D
name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

IG & Twitter - @averagenerdpod

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

mnkykng77

Postby mnkykng77 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Man this “common” Leota keeps selling out on me. I even missed the restock on BoxLunch.
Image Image

Mantheharp00n

Postby Mantheharp00n » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:14 pm

I got my glow Leota from a friend on here, but missed the 3 pack. I ended up paying 44 shipped for it which wasn’t to bad but yesterday I found one at my local target and put it back. I did see some bs at my local hot topic, I went in just to look around and saw the bride which I was excited for only one left! Saw the mummy but decided to wait for hot cash. Pay for it and as I’m walking out someone yells did you just sell my bride pop? I crept around the corner cause I love watching public freak outs, the employee says yes and he says In an annoyed voice well where’s the rest. Girl goes I’m the back the dude brought 11 brides, 8 mummy’s and 6 opera singers and was still complaining he couldn’t get his last bride cause it’s worth 33 bucks! People are nuts.

My name is G.

ISO: my first proto.

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:48 am

Legion Of Boom wrote:
jedik6 wrote:

Oh damn! That sucks Patty! You should've told me, I actually had another one come my way recently. Let me know if you need any POP or Mini help :D

Lol. Yeah. It was bad. When I got sick after d23, it had fallen during the night before and I didn’t see it and accidentally stepped on it - plastic case and all.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:50 am

mnkykng77 wrote:Man this “common” Leota keeps selling out on me. I even missed the restock on BoxLunch.

My issue is the bride. I have had two brides so far with damaged boxes. While it’s a common, I’m weirdly obsessed with Constance, so her box MUST be pristine. So ive ordered one more. Let’s see how Box 3 turns out.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:38 am

Madame Leota common is back in stock at HT!!!

https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko- ... OL&start=4

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:14 am

So glad the commons are becoming commons. :)
Got Pixie Dust?

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:59 am

GusGus wrote:
islander671 wrote:

I hope it does! The glow on that Leota is awesome tho.. I dont even think I will get the regular one. I love how the candle flames glow!
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:03 am

I dont know if anyone else had this problem but I had ordered 10 of the minis from Box Lunch thinking that I would probably get most, if not all, of the set..
And they sent me 4 dupes, 3 dupes, 2 dupes, and 1... I was so irritated at them..and myself... I guess even with open window minis, they couldn't be bothered to give a variety :(
Was anyone else's minis from Box Lunch NOT shrink wrapped? None of mine were.. while Target and Hot Topic were.
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:08 am

mnkykng77 wrote:Man this “common” Leota keeps selling out on me. I even missed the restock on BoxLunch.

Same here, but I finally got lucky on HT this morning. I was beginning to think she wasn't so common after missing her what felt like a million times. I'm sure once she hits stores, it will be a lot easier to grab.

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:So with the Haunted Mansions 50th Anniversary in 2019 would love to see perhaps a D23 exclusive ghosts pops, Hopefully metallic.

I missed not go to haunted mansions 50th. Suck

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 pm

I'm happy that I finally caught one of Hot Topic's restocks on Madame Leota. She's the one I wanted the most.
Hi, I'm Angelica
*Fan of all things Freddy Funko* :freddy1:

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:17 pm

Still waiting for the right time to get that gitd Leota, my ultimate want from the line now!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:48 pm

All of the Hot Topics by me accidentally followed each others lead and posted the Minstrel early, lol. Got them straightened out!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

chrislinkouswvu13

Postby chrislinkouswvu13 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Completed the mini set!!! I really loved this and my son can play with them as well. The two glow idea was perfect.
Hey, I’m Chris.

IG/Twitter: GhostGang1322

:freddy3: Image ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image

Weho7SD

Postby Weho7SD » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:13 am

I’m loving all the releases. Keep it up. :)

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:37 am

angrynate wrote:

Living in Canada with the closest Box Lunch across the border, this saddens me. Hope you were able to grab one though!

We need Box Lunch to expand into Canada.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:56 am

digithor wrote:
angrynate wrote:

We need Box Lunch to expand into Canada.

We really do, we miss out on a lot of the great exclusives they have. I was fortunate enough to be able to grab the Louise Bob's Burgers ones way late, same with the Overwatch ones.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:07 am

I was able to get the target haunted mansion sign today. Can’t wait to frame it and place next to my HM pops
Image Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:11 am

jedik6 wrote:
GusGus wrote:

Yeah Disney die-hards are definitely a force to be reckoned with. I would be one of them, but money and budget is definitely a limiting factor.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “Pop!”