No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Shoriyuken

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:42 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Lol its crazy Naruto hasnt been getting much love. Im hoping that on Monday they will announce a naruto con excl

Hopefully. Give us some pain or akatsuki members. Fingers crossed that we get something on Monday.

Aaaaaaaaaaand nothing. Its looking bleak for Naruto at the moment however im not going to count them oit cause they could still drop us some more heat before the week is up

Seriously. It's such a dissapontment. Smh.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:46 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:My question now is that are we unable to get more Naruto pops because of licensing issues? Based from this bit right here, it makes me think that it is. Does this also mean that we're getting more characters of our beloved anime?

It could be a possibility but that would not quite make sense because they have recently released naruto pops as hot topic exclusives and misc retailer exclusives.

That's true. I'm sooo confused... This lack of reveals are frustrating and dissapointing at the very least. Oh well, I guess we can only hope for now.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hopefully. Give us some pain or akatsuki members. Fingers crossed that we get something on Monday.

Aaaaaaaaaaand nothing. Its looking bleak for Naruto at the moment however im not going to count them oit cause they could still drop us some more heat before the week is up

I do believe will get something soon but not from this con. They still have more reveals coming like Disney which take up spots and they have announced MHA and DBZ so my guess is No. Got my fingers crossed that I’m wrong but that’s the way it looks right now.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:04 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaand nothing. Its looking bleak for Naruto at the moment however im not going to count them oit cause they could still drop us some more heat before the week is up

I do believe will get something soon but not from this con. They still have more reveals coming like Disney which take up spots and they have announced MHA and DBZ so my guess is No. Got my fingers crossed that I’m wrong but that’s the way it looks right now.

Im still holding my breath hoping we get that naruto exclusive or at least just a tad bit more anime in our lives.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:38 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:Seriously. It's such a dissapontment. Smh.

Im still holding my breath hoping we get that naruto exclusive or at least just a tad bit more anime in our lives.

Now that we are almost sure no Naruto for NYCC i say we will have some exclusives soon. There is no way we Naruto fan are not being heard. Watch something will pop up out of nowhere because funko like to surprise sometimes. I know they share info on what’s coming out but sometimes they just drop it on us so I’m hoping by the years end they drop some Naruto for us. Once again we need all the tailed beast in 6’ inch please and one 10’ inch five tailed fox would be cool also.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:21 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaand nothing. Its looking bleak for Naruto at the moment however im not going to count them oit cause they could still drop us some more heat before the week is up

That's true there's still Disney which I'm assuming they will have. I guess we're all just impatient about the lack of Naruto releases.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:21 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Now that we are almost sure no Naruto for NYCC i say we will have some exclusives soon. There is no way we Naruto fan are not being heard. Watch something will pop up out of nowhere because funko like to surprise sometimes. I know they share info on what’s coming out but sometimes they just drop it on us so I’m hoping by the years end they drop some Naruto for us. Once again we need all the tailed beast in 6’ inch please and one 10’ inch five tailed fox would be cool also.

I do hope so brother. We are all itching for this series to boom.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 am

This is not my pic. I got this from a very creative person who took it upon himself on making Naruto pop customs. These are freaking awesome. Don't you all agree?
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:08 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:My question now is that are we unable to get more Naruto pops because of licensing issues? Based from this bit right here, it makes me think that it is. Does this also mean that we're getting more characters of our beloved anime?

It could be a possibility but that would not quite make sense because they have recently released naruto pops as hot topic exclusives and misc retailer exclusives.

That's true. I'm sooo confused... This lack of reveals are frustrating and dissapointing at the very least. Oh well, I guess we can only hope for now.

Lol im super confused. I feel like ive seen the words naruto and bleach requested the most times (other then the juggernaut animes dbz and mha). I do think they did good as far as the mha and dbz but i really would have at least seen one more misc anime pop thrown into the mix. I think a LOT of people were anticipating to see some type of naruto but who knows .. they may have a huge wave of common naruto pops on the way.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol im super confused. I feel like ive seen the words naruto and bleach requested the most times (other then the juggernaut animes dbz and mha). I do think they did good as far as the mha and dbz but i really would have at least seen one more misc anime pop thrown into the mix. I think a LOT of people were anticipating to see some type of naruto but who knows .. they may have a huge wave of common naruto pops on the way.

As a fan of anime pops and Naruto, its hard for Funko to please everyone. I think all of us wish that Naruto pops would get the "SDCC/NYCC" exclusive sticker since it hasn't had that type of special treatment. Instead we got Asuka in SDCC 2019 and Gajeel ECC 2019 shared exclusives (just to name a few).

Maybe in time Naruto will get that love much like DBZ has at every big con but I take it that Funko has so much content they want to give to fans that its hard to put it where everyone is pleased anyways. :-k
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 pm

I think it's only a matter of time until Naruto gets the DBZ treatment and we get a bunch all at once...
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:09 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Im still holding my breath hoping we get that naruto exclusive or at least just a tad bit more anime in our lives.

It is watch. More than likely Funko will drop it when something is happening like a con or with another big drop. LACC or something :-k

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

A new wave could be coming but I didn't see any possible releases during Fundays did you? Unless, this is that sort of release that would catch people off guard.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:06 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

It is watch. More than likely Funko will drop it when something is happening like a con or with another big drop. LACC or something :-k

We're all hoping for the best when it comes to this series. I am at the very least happy that people are talking about this forgotten Anime.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 am

MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:That's true. I'm sooo confused... This lack of reveals are frustrating and dissapointing at the very least. Oh well, I guess we can only hope for now.

As a fan of anime pops and Naruto, its hard for Funko to please everyone. I think all of us wish that Naruto pops would get the "SDCC/NYCC" exclusive sticker since it hasn't had that type of special treatment. Instead we got Asuka in SDCC 2019 and Gajeel ECC 2019 shared exclusives (just to name a few).

Maybe in time Naruto will get that love much like DBZ has at every big con but I take it that Funko has so much content they want to give to fans that its hard to put it where everyone is pleased anyways. :-k

I sure do hope so. If not, I hope Brian and the Funko team are looking at this thread lol.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:I do hope so brother. We are all itching for this series to boom.

We're all hoping for the best when it comes to this series. I am at the very least happy that people are talking about this forgotten Anime.

Right! This show had so many good parts in Naruto’s journey to becoming hokage. There is sooooooo much potential here.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I sure do hope so. If not, I hope Brian and the Funko team are looking at this thread lol.

I hope the fact that the fact that the naruto thread is becoming rather extensive will drive them to make great decisions regarding Pain and Jiraiya as con exclusives lolol
PopPChulo

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:05 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:

I hope the fact that the fact that the naruto thread is becoming rather extensive will drive them to make great decisions regarding Pain and Jiraiya as con exclusives lolol

Oh man, you named two that need the Pop love. As much as I love Kakashi, Naruto’s other mentor needs some love
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

skywalker710

Postby skywalker710 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:38 pm

chaostryder wrote:I think it's only a matter of time until Naruto gets the DBZ treatment and we get a bunch all at once...

man i dont want a bunch a bunch all at once lol they need to do 1 maybe 2 series a year max instead of overflooding us with multiple waves of commons to buy

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote: I sure do hope so. If not, I hope Brian and the Funko team are looking at this thread lol.

Oh man, you named two that need the Pop love. As much as I love Kakashi, Naruto’s other mentor needs some love

If they make a Jiraiya pop then I guess for me that's my ultimate Naruto pop!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I hope the fact that the fact that the naruto thread is becoming rather extensive will drive them to make great decisions regarding Pain and Jiraiya as con exclusives lolol

Can you imagine if they did a Jiraiya pop nd for the Gamestop exclusive made Sage Mode Jiraiya with the two frogs on his shoulders [-o<
PopPChulo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:34 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:Oh man, you named two that need the Pop love. As much as I love Kakashi, Naruto’s other mentor needs some love

Can you imagine if they did a Jiraiya pop nd for the Gamestop exclusive made Sage Mode Jiraiya with the two frogs on his shoulders [-o<

Defo agree sage mode Jiraiya would be a nice mould to have along with Fukasaku and Shima!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:31 am

Shoriyuken wrote:This is not my pic. I got this from a very creative person who took it upon himself on making Naruto pop customs. These are freaking awesome. Don't you all agree?

Wow I would buy all of them. Now that’s a Naruto set.
Especially that 8th gate guy sensi that scene was epic. His fight against madara left me speechless.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:30 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:This is not my pic. I got this from a very creative person who took it upon himself on making Naruto pop customs. These are freaking awesome. Don't you all agree?

Especially that 8th gate guy sensi that scene was epic. His fight against madara left me speechless.

It looks freaking sick. This guy is awesome. He pretty much made all the most wanted Naruto pops we all have been craving for.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:30 am

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:Oh man, you named two that need the Pop love. As much as I love Kakashi, Naruto’s other mentor needs some love

Man that would be sick. Damn.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:34 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:

I am completely floored that this thread is still going after a year I started it. Imagine, a year ago we barely had any Naruto releases. I can only name Sasuke, HT kakashi, flocked kurama, and Itachi. That's like less than 5 releases in a one year span and that's me being generous.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:25 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote: I sure do hope so. If not, I hope Brian and the Funko team are looking at this thread lol.

I am completely floored that this thread is still going after a year I started it. Imagine, a year ago we barely had any Naruto releases. I can only name Sasuke, HT kakashi, flocked kurama, and Itachi. That's like less than 5 releases in a one year span and that's me being generous.

People love naruto lol i guess it may not be selling well but i cant even believe thats the case after seeing Itachi sell out at mach speed tbh
PopPChulo

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Wow. What a dissapontment. Really? Straight to Boruto? Smh [-(
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:33 pm

I'm convinced that there's really no love there for Naruto.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:54 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

It looks freaking sick. This guy is awesome. He pretty much made all the most wanted Naruto pops we all have been craving for.

That set is just unbelievable. The more I look at it the more I want Naruto pops to come out already. They just announced Boruto line which I like but they need to concentrate on Naruto. Can’t bypass the first chapter to start the next.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:17 am

Shoriyuken wrote:Wow. What a dissapontment. Really? Straight to Boruto? Smh [-(

I was thinking they might do for Boruto what they did for Dragon Ball. Release a whole wave and have 3 Boruto Pops and the rest of the wave be Naruto.
Checkmate.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:Wow. What a dissapontment. Really? Straight to Boruto? Smh [-(

I was thinking they might do for Boruto what they did for Dragon Ball. Release a whole wave and have 3 Boruto Pops and the rest of the wave be Naruto.

I sure hope that that's the case. I'm actually praying that what you said would happen.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:59 am

Get excited everyone. A credible leaker has posted that we'll be getting Gaara and Orochimaru!
Checkmate.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Update: Wave 3 of Naruto is incoming!!

Gaara
Lady Tsunade
Naruto Running
Orochimaru
Checkmate.

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:52 pm

These new ones are going to be amazing! Not stoked for a new Naruto variant but if that's the cost of getting three new characters I'll take it!
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 pm

chaostryder wrote:These new ones are going to be amazing! Not stoked for a new Naruto variant but if that's the cost of getting three new characters I'll take it!

Also worth mentioning that we have Madara as a GS exclusive and the most loved sanin missing from this list.......
Checkmate.

Karubin

Postby Karubin » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Anything new with Naruto will be cool. I want them to make the whole Akatsuki!

Calvin
IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, and etc.
Pop!: 2,000+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Atomic Freddy & Hall H Freddy

Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FunKon 2021, Virtual FUNday 2021: Team Proto Punks

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:28 am

I have some awesome Naruto news to you all! I'm excited for all these new Naruto pops coming soon.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:42 am

Shoriyuken wrote:I have some awesome Naruto news to you all! I'm excited for all these new Naruto pops coming soon.

Finally we get something bro. Can’t wait. I was hoping for a guy sensi but I’ll take what they put out. I wonder what that orochimaru going to look like and if any will be exclusive.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:11 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:I have some awesome Naruto news to you all! I'm excited for all these new Naruto pops coming soon.

Finally we get something bro. Can’t wait. I was hoping for a guy sensi but I’ll take what they put out. I wonder what that orochimaru going to look like and if any will be exclusive.

Dude when I saw this, all I think about is this thread and how much we talked about non Naruto news lol. I'm super stoked!! I just hope this means more to come!
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Return to “Pop!”