Funko Cereal!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:48 am

MacKazoo wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:OMG I didn't even think of doing the actual cereal Ad Icons lol That would be the coolest! More tasty, too lol

It won't make your poop black at least! LOL

I just ate the Jack Skellington cereal and let’s just say the bathroom wasn’t a fun place to be

LOL! lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:16 am

MacKazoo wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:OMG I didn't even think of doing the actual cereal Ad Icons lol That would be the coolest! More tasty, too lol

I just ate the Jack Skellington cereal and let’s just say the bathroom wasn’t a fun place to be

LOL I was not ready for your post! Hahahahaha
ImageImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 am

FunkOCD wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

LOL I was not ready for your post! Hahahahaha

It was definitely a nightmare I’ll tell you that one
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:44 am

Jalapenopete wrote:
Purplelady wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
And it will turn your poop the same color as the cereal. I tried the Elvira cereal (black) at DCon last year and thought I was dying later that night.

Hahaha would have loved to be a fly on the wall when you discovered the change in color lol

Too too funny maybe I'll just remove the cereal and display my box, I wish funko head back to dcon and put out more cereal boxes

Me too, it was great to see the cereals at D-con!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:09 am

supertoygiant wrote:
Jalapenopete wrote:
Purplelady wrote:Hahaha would have loved to be a fly on the wall when you discovered the change in color lol

Too too funny maybe I'll just remove the cereal and display my box, I wish funko head back to dcon and put out more cereal boxes

Ben who runs dCon had some drama with Funko trying to be there again this year. Ben is kind of a dick but who knows the real story.
ImageImageImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:27 am

FunkOCD wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
Jalapenopete wrote:

Ben who runs dCon had some drama with Funko trying to be there again this year. Ben is kind of a dick but who knows the real story.

Why is Ben so nasty
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:31 am

Finally opened and tried my crushed box of Cousin Eddie-Os...pretty flavorless, but the mini Eddie Pop was so cute!
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:05 pm

methodsmadness wrote:Finally opened and tried my crushed box of Cousin Eddie-Os...pretty flavorless, but the mini Eddie Pop was so cute!

That's a shame that it wasn't that tasty...but I'm guessing seeing that mini Eddie Pop may have been worth it?!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:14 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:Finally opened and tried my crushed box of Cousin Eddie-Os...pretty flavorless, but the mini Eddie Pop was so cute!

That's a shame that it wasn't that tasty...but I'm guessing seeing that mini Eddie Pop may have been worth it?!

VERY worth it.
It was actually a wee bit helpful that the box was crushed because then I didn't have to decide whether to keep it closed for display or not (and because I got a refund from eBay so it was free ;-) )

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

VERY worth it.
It was actually a wee bit helpful that the box was crushed because then I didn't have to decide whether to keep it closed for display or not (and because I got a refund from eBay so it was free ;-) )

Whoa! Even better. Congrats!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:24 am

Has anyone found the funko cereals anywhere in the UK?
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:24 am

FunkOCD wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
Jalapenopete wrote:

Interesting! I was wondering why they weren't at DCon with a booth and had just done the Mark Hamill Pops instead.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:28 am

We haven’t opened any of our Funko cereal, just keep them on display, but I have heard quite a few times that the cereals aren’t that great tasting! :bounce:
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:20 pm

lavery01 wrote:

We haven’t opened any of our Funko cereal, just keep them on display, but I have heard quite a few times that the cereals aren’t that great tasting! :bounce:

Mine would've stayed closed, like the rest of my cereals, had it not been for the shipping damage - you're probably better off unless you want to display the cute pocket pop ;-)

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:27 pm

kihou wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Interesting! I was wondering why they weren't at DCon with a booth and had just done the Mark Hamill Pops instead.

The Hamills are not Funko related in that it was their presence. Official Pix was the retailer for those.
ImageImageImageImage

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:45 pm

We need some glow in the dark variant. It has to be edible somehow though lol or else I’m keeping it sealed
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:41 am

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:We need some glow in the dark variant. It has to be edible somehow though lol or else I’m keeping it sealed

Great idea!!! and you can eat it with the lights off... lol lol lol
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:57 am

supertoygiant wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:We need some glow in the dark variant. It has to be edible somehow though lol or else I’m keeping it sealed

OMD, that would be great. I'd love to see a video of someone eating a GITD cereal in the dark. :smt101
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:20 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

OMD, that would be great. I'd love to see a video of someone eating a GITD cereal in the dark. :smt101

Eating cereal in the dark has been my dream for as long as I can remember lol. Funko would be the only one in the market with GITD cereal. Cash money for sure!
ImageImage
ImageImage

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:55 pm

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Eating cereal in the dark has been my dream for as long as I can remember lol. Funko would be the only one in the market with GITD cereal. Cash money for sure!

Let's hope that Funko is able to make your dreams come true! [-o<
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:00 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Mine would've stayed closed, like the rest of my cereals, had it not been for the shipping damage - you're probably better off unless you want to display the cute pocket pop ;-)

Naw, I think I’ll keep them sealed, although I love the pocket pops.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:31 pm

After hearing what the black cereal did to some people, this could get REAL interesting lol lol lol

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:13 pm

methodsmadness wrote:

After hearing what the black cereal did to some people, this could get REAL interesting lol lol lol

Wow, this new cereal may make Other things glow.. I didn’t of that!!! Lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:22 pm

methodsmadness wrote:

It was scary dealing with that, it was just the purple cereal as well.

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:55 am

MacKazoo wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:

That’s nuts. A lil too much food dye I suppose. I’m sure they’ve learned a lesson from all funko fans
ImageImage
ImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:34 am

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:

That’s nuts. A lil too much food dye I suppose. I’m sure they’ve learned a lesson from all funko fans

I hope they do tone down the cereal dye.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:22 am

Box Lunch had a bunch for $5 each!
ImageImageImageImage

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:57 am

MacKazoo wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:It was scary dealing with that, it was just the purple cereal as well.

I hope they do tone down the cereal dye.

Maybe if they got with their cereal ad icon licensee people, and partnered to add a pop mini in say lucky charms. As a kid, I use to love getting the toy inside the cereal box.
ImageImage
ImageImage

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:13 am

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:Maybe if they got with their cereal ad icon licensee people, and partnered to add a pop mini in say lucky charms. As a kid, I use to love getting the toy inside the cereal box.

That's an awesome idea! Get the mini Ad Icon Pops into their respective product: Lucky Charms, Frosted, Flakes, Froot Loops, etc.
Now those would be HUGE!

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:43 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:Maybe if they got with their cereal ad icon licensee people, and partnered to add a pop mini in say lucky charms. As a kid, I use to love getting the toy inside the cereal box.

That's an awesome idea! Get the mini Ad Icon Pops into their respective product: Lucky Charms, Frosted, Flakes, Froot Loops, etc.
Now those would be HUGE!

Right!! I think this would be a hit! Maybe add a little chase gold variant in boxes? I’d be eating a box of cereal every week to find a chase lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:58 pm

I'd think it would be cool to see Pokemon FunkOs. Pikachu in Pocket Pop! size is a must. Maybe instead of being wrapped inside plastic he's inside a small plastic Pokeball.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:00 pm

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:

Now those would be HUGE!

Right!! I think this would be a hit! Maybe add a little chase gold variant in boxes? I’d be eating a box of cereal every week to find a chase lol

Adding a gold variant would translate INTO Gold if they ever did this. People would buy the cereal by the case!

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:07 pm

methodsmadness wrote:

Now those would be HUGE!

I agree. I have a few boxes on my shelf to look at. Opened one to eat...no thanks. In terms of continual buying partnering with established brands would be a smart move.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:22 pm

nonotglenn wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:

Now those would be HUGE!

I agree. I have a few boxes on my shelf to look at. Opened one to eat...no thanks. In terms of continual buying partnering with established brands would be a smart move.

Totally agree lol Not the best test...blegh.

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:33 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I'd think it would be cool to see Pokemon FunkOs. Pikachu in Pocket Pop! size is a must. Maybe instead of being wrapped inside plastic he's inside a small plastic Pokeball.

As cool as that would be I don't think they would do that because of the incident at Burger King with the Pokeball.

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:21 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
nonotglenn wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
Now those would be HUGE!

I mean I'm not a heath nut..but at some point there is a concern about the amount of dye consumed too :P

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:05 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I'd think it would be cool to see Pokemon FunkOs. Pikachu in Pocket Pop! size is a must. Maybe instead of being wrapped inside plastic he's inside a small plastic Pokeball.

As cool as that would be I don't think they would do that because of the incident at Burger King with the Pokeball.

Jeez, I just looked it up. Yikes...

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 pm

nonotglenn wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
nonotglenn wrote:

I mean I'm not a heath nut..but at some point there is a concern about the amount of dye consumed too :P

Very true lol

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:52 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

I don’t wanna be disturbing but, it’s just one of those things where safety is important

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:As cool as that would be I don't think they would do that because of the incident at Burger King with the Pokeball.

I don’t wanna be disturbing but, it’s just one of those things where safety is important

Oh for sure! Safety always comes first.

Return to “Other Funko Products”