Fantastic Four Funko Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ShellyGt86

Re: Fantastic Four Funko Pops

Postby ShellyGt86 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Must have for me....been waiting on these.
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:21 pm

The molds for these are very well done. Good job funko
Good job.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:11 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
heymrosario wrote:I just LOVE the new Fantastic Four pops! I can't wait to see what's inside the Collector's box as well.

I was able to find Invisible Girl at one local GS today. I like the Pop quite a lot!

Anyway, time to get the other team members.

The Thing sold out pretty quickly on the B&N site. I'm on a hunt for it for a friend. The B&N exclusive pop nailed it with the design. \:D/

I absolutely agree that the design is very good. Funko did a fantastic job on the B&N Thing Pop!
:freddy1:

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Now to hunt down the collector corps duo
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:54 am

Don’t remember if I have already asked this but does anyone know when the 10 inch thing drops? Any info is appreciated.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:00 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Don’t remember if I have already asked this but does anyone know when the 10 inch thing drops? Any info is appreciated.

I thought it was released already. #-o
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:02 am

lavery01 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Don’t remember if I have already asked this but does anyone know when the 10 inch thing drops? Any info is appreciated.

For TargetCon on 2/28.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:04 am

heymrosario wrote:I just LOVE the new Fantastic Four pops! I can't wait to see what's inside the Collector's box as well.

Loving The Thing with the Brim :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:54 am

The 2 Amazon pops that came in this month are my favorite of this wave so far.
Image Image
ImageImage

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Just got my Fantastic Four Pops! from Gemini the other day. I think these look great! Wow--the detail and mold designs have come a long way over the years! Absolutely pumped and impressed with how these turned out! I think The Thing and Galactus are my favorites so far! It will be fun hunting down the others and filling in some holes. :happy6:

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:06 pm

seventh son wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i miss Bowen statues :(

Man knew what he was doing. A lot of heart in those pieces.

By the way, agree with you guys. Great artist who did great work. Opened the door and set the stage for the range of collectibles we have going on today. Collected a lot of that stuff too :)

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:43 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:

Loving The Thing with the Brim :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Right?! It’s probs my fave pop in this set! The Pop’s sculpt is nicely done! \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Thanks to the Fantastic Four Marvel Collector Corps box my squad is only missing one member. Can't wait to display the team all lined up.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:00 pm

FredKruger wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

For TargetCon on 2/28.

Cool thank you. I’ll be watching for it. :bounce:
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:58 pm

New Fantastic Four pops with Wolverine, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider soon too? :)
ImageImageImage Image

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:28 pm

Can't wait to get my hands on the F4 collector corps box! The glow on that human torch looks amazing :freddy2:
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:39 pm

Got the silver surfer and Galactus POP!’s yesterday and they look so good OOB. Might just stick Galactus on my dashboard.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Love The Thing. Looks good!

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:36 pm

Definitely one of the best sets Funko has executed well over the past years.

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:57 pm

donofoblivion wrote:Just got my Fantastic Four Pops! from Gemini the other day. I think these look great! Wow--the detail and mold designs have come a long way over the years! Absolutely pumped and impressed with how these turned out! I think The Thing and Galactus are my favorites so far! It will be fun hunting down the others and filling in some holes. :happy6:

awesome collection of Fantastic Four pops! I love the display with your shelving. I do like the new Doom mold, but I am pretty partial to the original one, and agreed, the Galactus is also one of my favorites! (still hoping they release him in a big size at some point)
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:37 pm

i still haven't seen Galactus in person, really curious how he'd display next to the minis.

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 pm

angrynate wrote:
donofoblivion wrote:Just got my Fantastic Four Pops! from Gemini the other day. I think these look great! Wow--the detail and mold designs have come a long way over the years! Absolutely pumped and impressed with how these turned out! I think The Thing and Galactus are my favorites so far! It will be fun hunting down the others and filling in some holes. :happy6:

Spoiler: show

awesome collection of Fantastic Four pops! I love the display with your shelving. I do like the new Doom mold, but I am pretty partial to the original one, and agreed, the Galactus is also one of my favorites! (still hoping they release him in a big size at some point)

Thanks! :)

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:51 am

That's a nice setup you have going on there.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:41 pm

digithor wrote:

That's a nice setup you have going on there.

Thank you!

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:45 pm

The Thing is my #1, Great Collection and display =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:59 pm

"Great minds think alike". It's obvious you have great taste, Popper. Thank you! :razz:

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:02 pm

donofoblivion wrote:

"Great minds think alike". It's obvious you have great taste, Popper. Thank you! :razz:

By the way, hope you're doing well and stay safe! :)

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:04 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i still haven't seen Galactus in person, really curious how he'd display next to the minis.

Same, I haven’t honestly seen really any of the Fantastic four pops in my area. Glad I pre ordered them, I now just have to wait until they finally arrive.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:06 pm

That’s an awesome set up. I like how you have one in box and one out of box on the side of each pop.

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:

That’s an awesome set up. I like how you have one in box and one out of box on the side of each pop.

Thank you very much! It works out great to have the name of various Pops! readily displayed, but still have the privileges of touch and out-of-box. I love it! Thanks for noticing! :)

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:48 pm

donofoblivion wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:

Thank you very much! It works out great to have the name of various Pops! readily displayed, but still have the privileges of touch and out-of-box. I love it! Thanks for noticing! :)

Wow do you have this for all your pops?
Hi, I'm Jerry!

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:39 pm

donofoblivion wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:27 am

TenTwoSix wrote:
donofoblivion wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:

Hi Jerry! Thanks! Yes--although I have different types of displays around the house and in my garage (I put pics of some of those up in the past), now that you mention it, this dual display style is now what I use most. As you can imagine, however, it does require a lot of space.

Even though this isn't the fabulous Fantastic Four, here's another example--a partial shot of a tucked away section I call the "Bat Cave" ( lol ).
Sometimes I display in-box with OOB commons, but as you'll notice in this pic, I sometimes display a proto with its respective boxed Pop! It won't be a surprise to anyone that in the case of hard-to-find, more expensive Pops! I tend to display as singlet unopened boxes--since the cost of buying two or of opening those boxes is too great a price to pay (although the two Flashpoint Batmans in the picture would be an example of an exception to that rule).

I have planned on putting up more pics...and maybe even doing a video at some point; but work keeps me so busy I haven't gotten around to it.

Anyway, thank you for your kind sentiment!

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:36 am

Awesome display. Human Torch is my favorite. Can't wait for 10inch The Thing \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:21 am

donofoblivion wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
donofoblivion wrote:Thank you very much! It works out great to have the name of various Pops! readily displayed, but still have the privileges of touch and out-of-box. I love it! Thanks for noticing! :)

Hi Jerry! Thanks! Yes--although I have different types of displays around the house and in my garage (I put pics of some of those up in the past), now that you mention it, this dual display style is now what I use most. As you can imagine, however, it does require a lot of space.

Even though this isn't the fabulous Fantastic Four, here's another example--a partial shot of a tucked away section I call the "Bat Cave" ( lol ).
Sometimes I display in-box with OOB commons, but as you'll notice in this pic, I sometimes display a proto with its respective boxed Pop! It won't be a surprise to anyone that in the case of hard-to-find, more expensive Pops! I tend to display as singlet unopened boxes--since the cost of buying two or of opening those boxes is too great a price to pay (although the two Flashpoint Batmans in the picture would be an example of an exception to that rule).

I have planned on putting up more pics...and maybe even doing a video at some point; but work keeps me so busy I haven't gotten around to it.

Anyway, thank you for your kind sentiment!

Thanks for sharing! Your dual displays are so awesome. Wish I had the funds and space to do the same. Might have to start with a handful of my favorites!
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am

Mario Wario wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I was able to find Invisible Girl at one local GS today. I like the Pop quite a lot!

Anyway, time to get the other team members.

The Thing sold out pretty quickly on the B&N site. I'm on a hunt for it for a friend. The B&N exclusive pop nailed it with the design. \:D/

I absolutely agree that the design is very good. Funko did a fantastic job on the B&N Thing Pop!

Wow! I really love when they revamp an older line. It looks so much better

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:14 am

KidMarvel wrote:Can't wait to get my hands on the F4 collector corps box! The glow on that human torch looks amazing :freddy2:

It’s really nice. One of my most favorite glow pops in a while!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:26 am

Can’t wait for the 10 inch Thing
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:35 am

GettingSodas wrote:Can’t wait for the 10 inch Thing

Only a matter of time I'm sure
Hi, I'm Jerry!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:49 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:Can't wait to get my hands on the F4 collector corps box! The glow on that human torch looks amazing :freddy2:

It’s really nice. One of my most favorite glow pops in a while!

Nice! The other pop is a Mr Fantastic yeah? Is it just a different pose? Or is there something special about him?
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”