Loungefly Wish List

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
kitkats_mommy

Loungefly Wish List

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:55 pm

I thought I'd start a fun new thread and maybe one day the right people will see it and our wishes will come true!

So add stuff below you'd love to see Loungefly create!!!

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Re: Loungefly Wish List

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:56 pm

My top wishes:
All of the Seven Dwarfs each as their own mini backpack
More classic Disney cartoons and movies like Gummy Bears!!!
Rainbow Brite and Care Bears

I'll add more later
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:02 pm

So they have a Snow White mini backpack that’s super adorable and on my list to get, but I want a princess Tiana one. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:43 pm

lavery01 wrote:So they have a Snow White mini backpack that’s super adorable and on my list to get, but I want a princess Tiana one. lol

I’d love to see a Tiana cosplay one or even her and the frog

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:16 pm

Thanks for starting this thread! Glad to see more Loungefly love on the boards. I want more horror, specifically Pennywise ;) I know, shocker! lol Oh boy, but if they did start making It products, my wallet would hate me!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:16 pm

Woah - I just realized I posted twice by accident lol My bad! I'd also love to see more anime from Loungefly, like Hunter x Hunter or Demon Slayer :)
Last edited by YeetGrimes on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:15 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:Thanks for starting this thread! Glad to see more Loungefly love on the boards. I want more horror, specifically Pennywise ;) I know, shocker! lol Oh boy, but if they did start making It products, my wallet would hate me!

Horror yes! Would love to see what kind of things they could come up with for It, the Shining, Alien, Chucky etc. I would also really like the classic Universal Monters.
Image Image ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:38 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:Thanks for starting this thread! Glad to see more Loungefly love on the boards. I want more horror, specifically Pennywise ;) I know, shocker! lol Oh boy, but if they did start making It products, my wallet would hate me!

Of course!!! I am enjoying helping with the Loungefly love on the boards!

I think your wallet will hate you once you see the horror that is coming out!!! Kat (my lil Loser Club member) nearly died when she saw the mock ups!!
lol

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Horror yes! Would love to see what kind of things they could come up with for It, the Shining, Alien, Chucky etc. I would also really like the classic Universal Monters.

Oh I would love a nice Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein handbag or crossbody!!!!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:41 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Oh I would love a nice Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein handbag or crossbody!!!!

Literally the exact picture in my head :)
Image Image ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

I would die!!! I love the classic monsters for sure!

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Atlantis and Gargoyles hell I wished for 5 years ill wait another 5 years

PhoenixFire31

Postby PhoenixFire31 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 pm

*cracks knuckles* Oh I have some thoughts...

Anime:
Backpacks of course but also please, for the love of everything, purses too. My Hero, Bleach, Haikyuu, Soul Eater, Fairytale...

Overwatch:
Purse style please! More DVa! Sombra! Moira!

Video Games in general, give us gamer girls more gear! Horizon Zero Dawn, Mortal Kombat, Fallout, MORE POKEMON!
ISO:
Horizon Zero Dawn humans and sawtooth mini protos
Persona 5 protos minus Arsene, Morgana, and Joker chase
ESO Dwarven Defender proto

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:19 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:Atlantis and Gargoyles hell I wished for 5 years ill wait another 5 years

Ooooooh a Gargoyles mini would be so awesome!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:20 pm

PhoenixFire31 wrote:*cracks knuckles* Oh I have some thoughts...

Anime:
Backpacks of course but also please, for the love of everything, purses too. My Hero, Bleach, Haikyuu, Soul Eater, Fairytale...

Overwatch:

Video Games in general, give us gamer girls more gear! Horizon Zero Dawn, Mortal Kombat, Fallout, MORE POKEMON!

Ooooh could you imagine a Nuka Cola messenger bag?!?!

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:

A Grady Twin(s) mini backpack would be too cool!

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:37 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

I think your wallet will hate you once you see the horror that is coming out!!! Kat (my lil Loser Club member) nearly died when she saw the mock ups!!
lol

I'm really in for it! lol

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:39 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Creature From the Black Lagoon! [-o<

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:40 pm

PhoenixFire31 wrote:*cracks knuckles* Oh I have some thoughts...

Anime:

Overwatch:

100% agree with more Overwatch backpacks! I nearly died when they revealed the Nano Cola D.Va backpack.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:41 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

A Grady Twin(s) mini backpack would be too cool!

OMG YES!!!! :cheers:

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:43 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

lol

I'm really in for it! lol

Yes you are!!! If I were you, I would start saving!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:46 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Ooooh creeping out from the water!!!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:55 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Yassss!! Would look so cool... especially since I go to Universal in Orlando at least once a year plus Halloween Horror Nights. The Loungefly bags are the perfect size for their tiny lockers!
Image Image ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Yassss!! Would look so cool... especially since I go to Universal in Orlando at least once a year plus Halloween Horror Nights. The Loungefly bags are the perfect size for their tiny lockers!

Mini backpacks are the best at theme parks!... especially for the tiny lockers at universal studios!!

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:35 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:Atlantis and Gargoyles hell I wished for 5 years ill wait another 5 years

Ooooooh a Gargoyles mini would be so awesome!!!

If it happens I'm buying 10 lol

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:37 pm

I know we have pokemon bags but can we get Pokemon Go themed bags? They have so many options the teams or heck a pokestop one

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:55 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:I know we have pokemon bags but can we get Pokemon Go themed bags? They have so many options the teams or heck a pokestop one

That would be cute! One for each team so you can show off at the gyms/pokestops
Image Image ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:I know we have pokemon bags but can we get Pokemon Go themed bags? They have so many options the teams or heck a pokestop one

I'll be sending these to LF peeps I am lucky to know and maybe one day we will see bags we wished for!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:17 pm

More Older Disney I would love to see
Tarzan
Hunchback
Rescuers
Darkwing Duck
Tale Spin

Others I'd love...
Fraggle Rock
Muppets
Powerpuff Girls
Animaniacs
Nintendo characters
Tom and Jerry

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:06 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

I'll be sending these to LF peeps I am lucky to know and maybe one day we will see bags we wished for!!!

knowing me i would by a set to do a give away at the year end community day

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:05 pm

I would love to see more Pokémon face backpacks (squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander); more Disney stuff outside of the ear backpacks (like a Hercules print or a splash mountain print).

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:28 pm

dexiesmom wrote:I would love to see more Pokémon face backpacks (squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander); more Disney stuff outside of the ear backpacks (like a Hercules print or a splash mountain print).

Squirtle is coming out soon ;-)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:09 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Cant hurt! :)
Image Image ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:12 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

They’re actually super happy there’s some LF threads on the boards now. They love getting feedback and ideas!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:27 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

They’re actually super happy there’s some LF threads on the boards now. They love getting feedback and ideas!

True! Kind of like a direct link to the consumer..... guess we need to keep up the suggestions lol.
Image Image ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

True! Kind of like a direct link to the consumer..... guess we need to keep up the suggestions lol.

Definitely keep em coming!

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Okay I'll be really bad here Maybe a TRON one??? *holds up a shield*

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:43 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:More Older Disney I would love to see
Tarzan
Hunchback
Rescuers
Darkwing Duck
Tale Spin

Others I'd love...
Fraggle Rock
Muppets
Powerpuff Girls
Animaniacs
Nintendo characters
Tom and Jerry

Great ideas! I would get an awesome Darkwing Duck if I saw one!

PrincessPhie

Postby PrincessPhie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:31 am

I think it goes without saying...Baby Yoda aka The Child products!

Hoping for some new product announcements during Toy Fair!
Shirphie
Funko HQ Grand Opening l :fdo92: 7, 8, 9 l FUNDAYS 2018 - Present l FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
NYCC 2013 - Present l SDCC 2018 - Present

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 am

PrincessPhie wrote:I think it goes without saying...Baby Yoda aka The Child products!

Hoping for some new product announcements during Toy Fair!

I'm pretty sure there will be an exclusive for SDCC from what I've heard, unless they are able to produce it quicker.

Return to “Loungefly”