Liz VP at Loungefly Has asked for Funatic’s Help!!!

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
kitkats_mommy

Re: Liz VP at Loungefly Has asked for Funatic’s Help!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:06 pm

funkopants777 wrote:I’m ordering mine!! Hope I’ll get it before Eccc :)

Can’t go wrong with white!
And someone’s suggestion of rose gold is good too!
This will be my first loungefly product :D

A perfect first one!!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:39 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
a99kitten wrote:Black seems nice and basic (also easiest to keep clean). The red really pops! I'd always suggest a pretty pink for anything :)

Black is also my favorite, especially since it goes with everything :) But if I had to choose another color, maybe white (even if it is difficult to keep clean), and red.

I have a black pin bag (not Loungefly yet) and it really makes the pins pop. That being said if these were at disney a red one with mickey ears and a black one with minnie ears and a pink polka dot bow would be extremely tempting.
Image Image ImageImage

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:47 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
This is the best news of the day for me! I am in need of a new “Con” bag so I will be waiting for this.

Same! I'd be interested in a larger bag for cons to carry my stuff around, especially SDCC since I have to carry so much stuff

I have been trying to convince them we need a "Con Survival Bag" and new LE patches and pins you can only get at conventions to show all the ones you've been too!

That would be awesome! There's a group that makes con survival badges for SDCC like the "I got into Hall H" badge. I keep meaning to get some! They seem fun and I'd love a con bag to put them all on.
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:50 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
This is the best news of the day for me! I am in need of a new “Con” bag so I will be waiting for this.

Same! I'd be interested in a larger bag for cons to carry my stuff around, especially SDCC since I have to carry so much stuff

I usually take multiple trips back to my hotel room during SDCC just to drop stuff off. A good size bag may alleviate some of that back and forth.

Going back and forth takes up valuable time, especially since my hotel is about 20 minutes away by shuttle. I'm stubborn and tend to try to carry things but I have back and neck issues from being rear ended at a red light so I try to be very selective about what I carry with me. I have to priotize. It's be nice to have a con survival bag that was comfy to wear too. The free con bags hurt after a little while. Maybe cushioned straps
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 am

Maybe it's just me, but why not make brand specific pin bags? Many collectors of Disney, Universal and even Sesame Street/Seaworld pins and that would be the way to carry them around

Also why hasn't any Oswald products been considered?

But I'm a guy so ayy take my opinion with a grain of salt
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:37 am

Flampsy wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Flampsy wrote:Same! I'd be interested in a larger bag for cons to carry my stuff around, especially SDCC since I have to carry so much stuff

I have been trying to convince them we need a "Con Survival Bag" and new LE patches and pins you can only get at conventions to show all the ones you've been too!

That would be awesome! There's a group that makes con survival badges for SDCC like the "I got into Hall H" badge. I keep meaning to get some! They seem fun and I'd love a con bag to put them all on.

I have several of those patches too! I love them. I will keep whispering it in their ears and hope they finally make it!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:40 am

Optimistic wrote:Maybe it's just me, but why not make brand specific pin bags? Many collectors of Disney, Universal and even Sesame Street/Seaworld pins and that would be the way to carry them around

They currently have a few disney ones. A Pixar, Mulan and Mickey & Minnie. All have been exclusive to Box Lunch.

I would love more options of pin bags as well!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm

Optimistic wrote:Maybe it's just me, but why not make brand specific pin bags? Many collectors of Disney, Universal and even Sesame Street/Seaworld pins and that would be the way to carry them around

Welp they just added this awesome pin trader bag on Boxlunch!!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 pm

Flampsy wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Flampsy wrote:Same! I'd be interested in a larger bag for cons to carry my stuff around, especially SDCC since I have to carry so much stuff

I saw a good amount of those badges on some lady who is referred to as the badge lady, or something like that, while I was waiting in the Hall H line last year.
Last edited by Kal-El-051 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:19 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

I have several of those patches too! I love them. I will keep whispering it in their ears and hope they finally make it!

Fingers crossed!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:22 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

I saw a good amount of those badges on some lady who is referred to as the bandage lady or something like that.

I know they have some awesome DC planned for SDCC!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:14 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:That would be awesome! There's a group that makes con survival badges for SDCC like the "I got into Hall H" badge. I keep meaning to get some! They seem fun and I'd love a con bag to put them all on.

I saw a good amount of those badges on some lady who is referred to as the bandage lady or something like that.

I know they have some awesome DC planned for SDCC!

Color me intrigued! Can’t wait to see what they have planned!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:07 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Welp they just added this awesome pin trader bag on Boxlunch!!

Exactly the sort of think I was talking about
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:34 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

I saw a good amount of those badges on some lady who is referred to as the badge lady, or something like that, while I was waiting in the Hall H line last year.

I love them and would like to start getting them. I meant to last year and with everything going on I completely forgot until after the con!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:31 am

If possible, why not a GITD Bag? :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:02 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:If possible, why not a GITD Bag? :razz:

That would be awesome!!!

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:13 pm

I'm partial to black or dark blue. Maybe a two toned dark blue with a silver/gray.

snowsiren

Postby snowsiren » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:36 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

This is beautiful!

I was going to say neutral colors would be best, imo, to let the pins themselves pop but I LOVE this! Granted, still neutral colors, but as an avid HP fan it's perfect.
Hi! My name is Amber | Twitter: @AmberRaden
Collecting since 2013 | FunKlub member #1998 since October 2016
Fundays 2015 | Freaky Tiki Fundays 2019 | Virtual Fundays Games 2020/2021 | Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022

ISO Protos (Doctor Who, Quidditch, Daenerys, Game of Thrones Dragons, HALO)

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Good Day Funatics!!!

Liz the VP of Creative at Loungefly has asked for our help. They would like color suggestions for their Pin Trader line.

Please add your ideas below and I will be forwarding them all to her!

Thank you for your help!!

This is one is super cool already!
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:That would be awesome! There's a group that makes con survival badges for SDCC like the "I got into Hall H" badge. I keep meaning to get some! They seem fun and I'd love a con bag to put them all on.

I love them and would like to start getting them. I meant to last year and with everything going on I completely forgot until after the con!

Sounds like me. So many plans as I head into Con week and only a handful actually make it to a reality.

Off_Funko

Postby Off_Funko » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:00 am

Navy or Purple
Pops, Cereal & Mystery Minis!

SDCC '17, '18, '19, '22 | Funko Fundays 2019, 2022
Blacklight Champion!!!

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Sounds like me. So many plans as I head into Con week and only a handful actually make it to a reality.

I make a list on my phone for each day for panels and events, then a separate list of offsites and their hours, then a list of exclusives I want and where to find them. And I still forget lol
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

SnackDaddy
HoF 2017 & CotY
HoF 2017 & CotY

Postby SnackDaddy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:24 am

A men’s backpack big enough for con usage
Houssein aka Huse aka SnackDaddy

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

I make a list on my phone for each day for panels and events, then a separate list of offsites and their hours, then a list of exclusives I want and where to find them. And I still forget lol

lol! You and I both. Although, I rarely do panels.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:28 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

This would be perfect for these:

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:58 pm

SnackDaddy wrote:A men’s backpack big enough for con usage

They've got a bunch of men's backpacks! Love the new Mickey Mouse one myself and the 2 Harry Potter ones.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Jortega321 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Good Day Funatics!!!

Liz the VP of Creative at Loungefly has asked for our help. They would like color suggestions for their Pin Trader line.

Please add your ideas below and I will be forwarding them all to her!

Thank you for your help!!

This is one is super cool already!

I agree... just got it in the mail and it has a ton of space!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:59 pm

Also Derrick is planning a men's large pin bag, they are trying to decide on classic style or their square style and if they add plastic or not.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Say no more fam...

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Omg! I need to pick this backpack up before sdcc!! I personally love everything black, but a hot pink would be cool too :D
Image Image

SnackDaddy
HoF 2017 & CotY
HoF 2017 & CotY

Postby SnackDaddy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:46 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

Say no more fam...

Hahaha I love it
Houssein aka Huse aka SnackDaddy

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm

SnackDaddy wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Say no more fam...

Hahaha I love it

Lol until you need back surgery [-X ](*,)

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:46 pm

Liz has confirmed with me newest colors for pin trader mini backpacks are: Mint, Red and Pink. They also ordered more black since it did so well. There is also a rainbow one in the works.

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Glad to know it's not just me!

I used to do more panels when I was younger, not so much anymore. But I still do a few. My main one last year was for the Good Place since it was the final season. Also saw His Dark Materials
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:01 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Liz has confirmed with me newest colors for pin trader mini backpacks are: Mint, Red and Pink. They also ordered more black since it did so well. There is also a rainbow one in the works.

I like the red and black choices :)
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:02 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

Say no more fam...

:roflmao:
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm

That looks really good

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:39 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I make a list on my phone for each day for panels and events, then a separate list of offsites and their hours, then a list of exclusives I want and where to find them. And I still forget lol

Glad to know it's not just me!

I used to do more panels when I was younger, not so much anymore. But I still do a few. My main one last year was for the Good Place since it was the final season. Also saw His Dark Materials

In all honesty, the only panels I have done over the last couple years is the Funkast Panel. Before that it was a Stephen Amell panel.

RogueViolet

Postby RogueViolet » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:06 pm

funkopants777 wrote:I’m ordering mine!! Hope I’ll get it before Eccc :)

Can’t go wrong with white!
And someone’s suggestion of rose gold is good too!
This will be my first loungefly product :D

Be careful... Loungefly is highly addictive. lol I am almost ashamed at how many Loungefly products I have.
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.

Jon319jon

Postby Jon319jon » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 pm

I would recommend a lighter color so the pins can stand out more..

Return to “Loungefly”