Loungefly Wish List

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
kitkats_mommy

Re: Loungefly Wish List

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:33 am

blue85butterfly wrote:Okay I'll be really bad here Maybe a TRON one??? *holds up a shield*

I could get on board with Tron! Especially if they made it GITD!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:35 am

dexiesmom wrote:I would love to see more Pokémon face backpacks (squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander); more Disney stuff outside of the ear backpacks (like a Hercules print or a splash mountain print).

Correction to my previous reply...Squirtle is now available at Box Lunch stores!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

CarlitaJuanita

Postby CarlitaJuanita » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:38 am

Loungefly comes out with such great bags- I’m completely addicted!
My favs right now are my Loki, Pooh, and sequin Disney Bags. I’m not sure what else I’d like- I own a bunch right now, I have to sneak others in lol

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:38 am

SuMo wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:More Older Disney I would love to see
Tarzan
Hunchback
Rescuers
Darkwing Duck
Tale Spin

Others I'd love...
Fraggle Rock
Muppets
Powerpuff Girls
Animaniacs
Nintendo characters
Tom and Jerry

Great ideas! I would get an awesome Darkwing Duck if I saw one!

I loved all the old Disney cartoons... so I'd get as many as the wallet allowed lol

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:39 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:Okay I'll be really bad here Maybe a TRON one??? *holds up a shield*

They would have so many color options. Have you ever seen the game controllers from a few years ago. People didn't want them then now they cost a lot to get.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

They would have so many color options. Have you ever seen the game controllers from a few years ago. People didn't want them then now they cost a lot to get.

So many color options!!! I loved the merch they had when the movie came out.

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Using the photo as example, could you imagine how awesome these could be. This is the rarest one. There was a bag from Tokyo that lit up and used the reflective fabric. i cant find a photo of it.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:53 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:Using the photo as example, could you imagine how awesome these could be. This is the rarest one. There was a bag from Tokyo that lit up and used the reflective fabric. i cant find a photo of it.

This one??

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:21 pm

I think so I'm sure LF could do better

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:06 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:I think so I'm sure LF could do better

I’m sure they could too!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:01 am

Randomly watching Back to the Future II.... would love to see his holographic hat as a mini!!!

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:31 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:Randomly watching Back to the Future II.... would love to see his holographic hat as a mini!!!

What about the shoes

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:53 pm

lavery01 wrote:So they have a Snow White mini backpack that’s super adorable and on my list to get, but I want a princess Tiana one. lol

Sorry apparently not Loungefly... BoxLunch knockoff. And they actually told BL to stop using the hashtag for LF.
Last edited by kitkats_mommy on Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:26 pm

I’d love a Cowboy Bebop mini backpack with Ein the corgi.
I’d also like a backpack with the Azkaban prisoner number on it, like the wallet Loungefly came out with.
Anything Sirius Black would be an instant buy for me.
Hi, I’m Steph.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 pm

TheStephil wrote:I’d love a Cowboy Bebop mini backpack with Ein the corgi.
I’d also like a backpack with the Azkaban prisoner number on it, like the wallet Loungefly came out with.

My daughter’s favorite character from HP is Sirius, she would die for any bags of him!!!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:35 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
TheStephil wrote:I’d love a Cowboy Bebop mini backpack with Ein the corgi.

My daughter’s favorite character from HP is Sirius, she would die for any bags of him!!!

Your daughter has great taste.
Hi, I’m Steph.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:50 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I would love to see more Pokémon face backpacks (squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander); more Disney stuff outside of the ear backpacks (like a Hercules print or a splash mountain print).

Correction to my previous reply...Squirtle is now available at Box Lunch stores!!!

Thanks for the update!! ;-) ;-)

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:56 am

Click the pic to shop, it's online now!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:24 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
lavery01 wrote:So they have a Snow White mini backpack that’s super adorable and on my list to get, but I want a princess Tiana one. lol

Wish answered! Spotted at Boxlunch. I’ll post a link once it’s on their site!!

OMG, I was just on their website, and didn’t see this. I’m going to have to go to Box Lunch. It’s so pretty. Thanks for letting me know. \:D/ lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Tynett
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Tynett » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:31 pm

I would like Thundercats with flocked elements, Masters of the Universe, Moira, Bastion, or Orisia from Overwatch (too much D.Va, haha!) Freddy Funko! And finally a Mace Windu
Collection Focus - Star Wars, LOST, Video Games, 90's TV
Image Image

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 pm

PrincessPhie wrote:I think it goes without saying...Baby Yoda aka The Child products!

Hoping for some new product announcements during Toy Fair!

Finally officially announced!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:18 pm

PrincessPhie wrote:I think it goes without saying...Baby Yoda aka The Child products!

I will be posting Loungefly items announced at Toy Fair in my other Loungefly Thread!
Last edited by kitkats_mommy on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:18 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Thanks for starting this thread! Glad to see more Loungefly love on the boards. I want more horror, specifically Pennywise ;) I know, shocker! lol Oh boy, but if they did start making It products, my wallet would hate me!

Horror yes! Would love to see what kind of things they could come up with for It, the Shining, Alien, Chucky etc. I would also really like the classic Universal Monters.

A Grady Twin(s) mini backpack would be too cool!

Im with you on the grady twins backpack idea.
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:01 am

lavery01 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Wish answered! Spotted at Boxlunch. I’ll post a link once it’s on their site!!

OMG, I was just on their website, and didn’t see this. I’m going to have to go to Box Lunch. It’s so pretty. Thanks for letting me know. \:D/ lol

I edited my previous post. BoxLunch marketed as a LF bag but it’s not one. ](*,)

PrincessPhie

Postby PrincessPhie » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:41 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

I will be posting Loungefly items announced at Toy Fair in my other Loungefly Thread!

Thank you! I’ll check it out :D
Shirphie
Funko HQ Grand Opening l :fdo92: 7, 8, 9 l FUNDAYS 2018 - Present l FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
NYCC 2013 - Present l SDCC 2018 - Present

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:00 am

Care Bears would be first on my wish list. I would also love a Snoopy or Peanuts line.

I would love more choices in the domed satchel style. I love that design.
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am

Cheryl24 wrote:Care Bears would be first on my wish list. I would also love a Snoopy or Peanuts line.

Omg Snoopy/Peanuts lime would be AMAZING!!!!!

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:16 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

That's a really cool idea about a GITD Tron bag. :cheers:

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:17 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:Using the photo as example, could you imagine how awesome these could be. This is the rarest one. There was a bag from Tokyo that lit up and used the reflective fabric. i cant find a photo of it.

That bag is way awesome!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Cheryl24 wrote:Care Bears would be first on my wish list. I would also love a Snoopy or Peanuts line.

VPs of Loungefly had a meeting in NYC with execs at Peanuts.....maybe your wish will be coming true soon!!!

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:56 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

VPs of Loungefly had a meeting in NYC with execs at Peanuts.....maybe your wish will be coming true soon!!!

Omg that’s awesome news! Thank you for letting us know Josie. :hello1:
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Cheryl24 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Omg that’s awesome news! Thank you for letting us know Josie. :hello1:

Of course!!! :love2:

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:18 pm

SuMo wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

That's a really cool idea about a GITD Tron bag. :cheers:

It could double as a night safety bag ^^

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:02 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:

I would so get a cute Snoopy/Peanuts bag!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:44 pm

SuMo wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

I would so get a cute Snoopy/Peanuts bag!

Me too!! I’d love a Snoopy with him flying on the dog house or a puppy snoopy!

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pm

I really love the designs Loungefly is releasing, but I am really hoping they would be open to start marketing to male consumers. I'd love to own one of their backpacks for cons and such!

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:10 am

heymrosario wrote:I really love the designs Loungefly is releasing, but I am really hoping they would be open to start marketing to male consumers. I'd love to own one of their backpacks for cons and such!

Spoke with Liz the other day. She said a lot of new bags will be out for 2021 for men, more cosplay ones like the minis but full-size for men!

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:18 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
heymrosario wrote:I really love the designs Loungefly is releasing, but I am really hoping they would be open to start marketing to male consumers. I'd love to own one of their backpacks for cons and such!

Spoke with Liz the other day. She said a lot of new bags will be out for 2021 for men, more cosplay ones like the minis but full-size for men!

No way! This is amazing!!! Thank you so much for the update! I am so excited for this! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:45 am

Just started looking at the loungefly stuff for my wife, and I’m pretty impressed. Her favorite is Beauty and the beast, so anything Belle related would be great.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Dbactor wrote:Just started looking at the loungefly stuff for my wife, and I’m pretty impressed. Her favorite is Beauty and the beast, so anything Belle related would be great.

They have lot of Beauty and the Beast... here are a few. You can click to shop.

Return to “Loungefly”