Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
tgltuz wrote:

unfortunately not, I just don't count Walmart until I actually see them in my area. there's too many sets that I just don't see that I don't count. If I see them pop up on ebay for reasonable prices I'll get em after giving it some time for them to make it to my area. I still haven't seen spiderman far from home minis get to my area yet :(

Ugh, I feel your pain! Not sure why WM is so hard! It's obviously do-able (thank you, Target!), but WM is always a disaster for minis! I'm not holding out a lot of hope (seriously, like 5%!) to see these anywhere other than ebay. Bleh!

On the bright side though, my local comic dealer got in a full set of these - cases A-F. He still had an untouched case F, where I (after some fails, thank you Deadpool, Captain Marvel and Black Panther) managed to pull an X-23! At least I also still needed Black Panther. And then the case he had out had (with 1 missing) had Loki! Score!!! Thanks to some trades, I scored the GITD Hulk and GS Rocket, so now it would just be common Hulk and those WM ones if I want to try to finish. Not bad at all for a set I really didn't think I could find!

Nice scores! I wish my Comic shop ordered like that. They usually order one case total and call it good.

I was really surprised he'd gotten a full case! Glad though that it was a set I wanted some from though - minis are a relatively new thing for him, and I want to encourage this habit! Worked out for both of us this round! And they must be doing well since he's on the 3rd open case on the counter!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:31 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ugh, I feel your pain! Not sure why WM is so hard! It's obviously do-able (thank you, Target!), but WM is always a disaster for minis! I'm not holding out a lot of hope (seriously, like 5%!) to see these anywhere other than ebay. Bleh!

On the bright side though, my local comic dealer got in a full set of these - cases A-F. He still had an untouched case F, where I (after some fails, thank you Deadpool, Captain Marvel and Black Panther) managed to pull an X-23! At least I also still needed Black Panther. And then the case he had out had (with 1 missing) had Loki! Score!!! Thanks to some trades, I scored the GITD Hulk and GS Rocket, so now it would just be common Hulk and those WM ones if I want to try to finish. Not bad at all for a set I really didn't think I could find!

Nice scores! I wish my Comic shop ordered like that. They usually order one case total and call it good.

I was really surprised he'd gotten a full case! Glad though that it was a set I wanted some from though - minis are a relatively new thing for him, and I want to encourage this habit! Worked out for both of us this round! And they must be doing well since he's on the 3rd open case on the counter!

Good for him! Love seeing small business selling through their stuff. It’s good for all parties involved all the way around.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:36 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Good for him! Love seeing small business selling through their stuff. It’s good for all parties involved all the way around.

Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:14 pm

I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.
Hi, I’m Steph.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Any sightings of these yet at Walmart? Or any UPS/SKus?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:35 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!

Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:36 pm

TheStephil wrote:I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.

Nice pickup! Love seeing this kind of stuff!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:51 pm

billydarector wrote:Any sightings of these yet at Walmart? Or any UPS/SKus?

'
I've only seen "Birds of Prey" and "Trolls" so far.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:54 am

TheStephil wrote:I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.

That's really cool of the vendor, what a steal! I'll keep an eye out for your missing minis, might get lucky! Not on punisher though, since my WMs seem to hate minis lately!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:55 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.

I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:56 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

'
I've only seen "Birds of Prey" and "Trolls" so far.

I cannot stop calling the Birds of Prey minis "Angry chickens" in my head...! Anyone else? lol
Image ImageImage Image

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:14 am

Nothing out here. They just got Rise of Skywalker minis recently tho. That's how behind Walmart is. lol
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:17 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!

The thought of possibly passing on that X-23 or Loki wouldn’t allow me leave that case untouched.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:26 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:36 pm

I need to find some untouched cases. Only one so far and its been slim pickings since.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.
ImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.

Ah yes, good call! Surprised it’s hit there before Barnes and Noble.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:17 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

The thought of possibly passing on that X-23 or Loki wouldn’t allow me leave that case untouched.

](*,) , why're you putting these thoughts in my head? I'll go back on Thursday, see if it's still untouched. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:18 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.

Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.

Seriously! Nothing at B&N last weekend when I went to check. Good to know about Michaels though, maybe I'll try them tomorrow. No one at Michael's cares if I use a scale! Not that it helps much with the bobble heads, I still end up with random duplicates that I was sure was something else!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Katers wrote:

That's really cool of the vendor, what a steal! I'll keep an eye out for your missing minis, might get lucky! Not on punisher though, since my WMs seem to hate minis lately!

I only want Punisher if I got the other two so I could be complete.
Hi, I’m Steph.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:28 pm

Whaaaat Michael’s is getting them?! Definitely need to go take a look tomorrow.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:14 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

](*,) , why're you putting these thoughts in my head? I'll go back on Thursday, see if it's still untouched. lol

Haha! Maybe i am doing you a favor. I would be amazed if it’s still untouched when you go back. Good luck!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:14 am

Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:15 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Seriously! Nothing at B&N last weekend when I went to check. Good to know about Michaels though, maybe I'll try them tomorrow. No one at Michael's cares if I use a scale! Not that it helps much with the bobble heads, I still end up with random duplicates that I was sure was something else!

You and i both. Thankfully these duplicates are easy to gift away and people love them.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:59 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:

Very surprised :eek: :eek: :eek:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:03 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

Oh it's Hot Cash time? i have some stuff to buy.
Hi, I’m Steph.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Come on Walmart!
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:37 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

I only want Punisher if I got the other two so I could be complete.

lol , and I really only want GITD Captain Marvel to call it complete!

Someone in one of the FB groups has all 3 on offer for one of the minis I have in my trade pile. Trying to decide if I want to offer up my trade for them...so much pressure! Is it worth it to be done with this set...? Or would I rather complete a different one at a later date? Decisions, decisions! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:38 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Haha! Maybe i am doing you a favor. I would be amazed if it’s still untouched when you go back. Good luck!

It was not untouched, but I still took the chance and bought the middles from the bottom. Scored Hulk (last common I needed) and another Deadpool. Oh well, worth a try! And they were essentially free thanks to hot cash!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:39 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

It did, I just hadn't been paying attention! And now all my hot cash is gone until next round!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:41 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

You and i both. Thankfully these duplicates are easy to gift away and people love them.

So true, I have people just offering to take this batch off my hands. Which is much appreciated, my duplicate pile doesn't need to get any bigger!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:41 am

TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Too late, I bought it all! Might as well stay home now..! lol
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:22 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Just send me all the stuff you bought me then lol
Hi, I’m Steph.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:28 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Sadly, I don’t have anything to buy right now. I was hoping some sodas would come in to my store but they haven’t stocked any.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

It was not untouched, but I still took the chance and bought the middles from the bottom. Scored Hulk (last common I needed) and another Deadpool. Oh well, worth a try! And they were essentially free thanks to hot cash!

Well, at least you got one you needed and and it didn’t cost a whole lot. Congrats!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:30 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

So true, I have people just offering to take this batch off my hands. Which is much appreciated, my duplicate pile doesn't need to get any bigger!

I don’t have many duplicates. The kids take them all or they end up with friends randomly.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:58 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Just send me all the stuff you bought me then lol

Well, they've probably restocked since then...? There's probably something for you to buy now!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:04 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Well, at least you got one you needed and and it didn’t cost a whole lot. Congrats!

Thanks! Gotta love hot cash! It probably helped that the mini box got pushed behind some pops, too!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:05 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I don’t have many duplicates. The kids take them all or they end up with friends randomly.

You're so good! =D>
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”