What other Funko home products would you like to see?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Funko_boy13

Re: What other Funko home products would you like to see?

Postby Funko_boy13 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:49 pm

ladybugwobblepop wrote::freddy3: I need Funko to make more hoodies. We love ours and want more in assorted colors.

Funko hoodies are the best I definitely hope to see more soon.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:03 am

I don't know, sometimes I feel like they do so much at once that some of the products get left forgotten. But the throwback apron, now that's something worth buying.
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:25 am

I’m excited for the apron. But a supermarket hat to match, would be a nice cherry on top!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:43 am

I was looking at my setup today, and i really wish i had some shelves from Funko that were designed to specifically fit the stacks. A sort of tiered setup with a semilocking bottom would be a smart product for Funko since they know people are displaying them in box that way.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:03 am

I would like to see easy to install lighting strips for our many display cases at home. :freddy2: :idea:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:05 am

OH! Almost forgot, but would also love to see a Funko Hollywood Letterman Jacket or just more exclusive Funko Hollywood apparel will do!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:35 am

Ratattack wrote:OH! Almost forgot, but would also love to see a Funko Hollywood Letterman Jacket or just more exclusive Funko Hollywood apparel will do!

Definitely more items and apparel exclusive to the Hollywood shop. Doesn’t have to be limited, just exclusive. Makes sense for tourism i think, too.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:57 am

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:OH! Almost forgot, but would also love to see a Funko Hollywood Letterman Jacket or just more exclusive Funko Hollywood apparel will do!

Definitely more items and apparel exclusive to the Hollywood shop. Doesn’t have to be limited, just exclusive. Makes sense for tourism i think, too.

That’s a great point you bring from the tourism angle.

I really think it could work. The times I’ve been to Funko Hollywood after the Grand Opening, there wasn’t much Funko Hollywood memorabilia. Pretty slim pickings. There is definitely room for improvement there.

Hopefully once things begin to fall back into place in LA, we get some type of reopening celebration and having new exclusive merch would be a great way to celebrate it! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:01 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

I really think it could work. The times I’ve been to Funko Hollywood after the Grand Opening, there wasn’t much Funko Hollywood memorabilia. Pretty slim pickings. There is definitely room for improvement there.

Hopefully once things begin to fall back into place in LA, we get some type of reopening celebration and having new exclusive merch would be a great way to celebrate it! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That’s a great idea...what should we call it...freedom day sounds dramatic, but something.....social intersecting....social day?

stayf3d

Postby stayf3d » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:31 am

A Funko Hollywood Letterman Jacket or more shirts, or even a hat would be awesome.
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

That’s a great idea...what should we call it...freedom day sounds dramatic, but something.....social intersecting....social day?

Oh! I like were you are aiming. Yes, freedom day sounds a little intense.

How about Back-In-Action Day? or what about Social Unification Day? :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:36 pm

stayf3d wrote:

A Funko Hollywood Letterman Jacket or more shirts, or even a hat would be awesome.

Yeah. At least more shirts. I wouldn't mind a Hollywood Freddy shirt or a Director Freddy shirt would also be great.Oh man, suddenly I really wish for a Freddy Pop Tee! I'll take anything I can get! :freddy2:

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:48 pm

I would definitely love to see Funko do a line of onesies. I mean alot of Funatics out there are raising lil Funatics too. I would also buy an Adult onesie from Funko with a Crown on the trap door. And I guess you would call them clothes for dogs. Kinda like the Halloween costumes for dogs. I would definitely dress my dog in something like that. Fido Funko :roflmao:

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:23 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Oh that got me thinking it should have a good acronym.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:53 am

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

Oh!

How about F.U.N. (Funatics United Nationwide) Day? :idea:

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:12 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Oh!

Ha might be a little too Funko specific, but you’re on track

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:56 am

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

Oh!

Ha might be a little too Funko specific, but you’re on track

You right :D

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but what about some Funko Halloween costumes. This would be awesome!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:01 am

lavery01 wrote:Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but what about some Funko Halloween costumes. This would be awesome!

I know i mentioned cosplay stuff, but Halloween costumes definitely make sense!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:25 am

This might be a bit strange to talk about in terms of fashion, but face masks are going to become a more regular thing. And if I’m going to start wearing one, i want to have fun options....

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:29 am

Bedroom slippers with big POP heads on them lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:33 am

Dbactor wrote:This might be a bit strange to talk about in terms of fashion, but face masks are going to become a more regular thing. And if I’m going to start wearing one, i want to have fun options....

Here you go lol
I am personally a fan of the animal faces but the disco ball face mask really calls to me
https://www.google.com/search?q=decorat ... S819&hl=en
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:04 am

I’m not sure if this already exists, but I would really like an official Funko Logo vinyl! It would add so much flare to photos!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Battastic wrote:
Dbactor wrote:This might be a bit strange to talk about in terms of fashion, but face masks are going to become a more regular thing. And if I’m going to start wearing one, i want to have fun options....

Here you go lol
I am personally a fan of the animal faces but the disco ball face mask really calls to me
https://www.google.com/search?q=decorat ... S819&hl=en

Haha i have Som some friends that are making them with good patterns, I’m actually looking for less pattern and more....character designs guess

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:39 pm

My boy loves the matching game and puzzle. Maybe do some more kids stuff with the Wetmore Forest characters.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:09 am

Discussing with few people how to best display pins and buttons, I’d love some sort of board, mat, or banner that’s made specially just for these.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:10 am

I was scrolling through some of the old mugs, I’d definitely be down for some new ones. Newer styles of Ironman and starlord for sure

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:26 am

Dbactor wrote:I was scrolling through some of the old mugs, I’d definitely be down for some new ones. Newer styles of Ironman and starlord for sure

I'd like some newer mugs also, I enjoy the beverage containers that I acquired though the subscription boxes. But not cheap ones that break before you even get the box.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:28 am

digithor wrote:
Dbactor wrote:I was scrolling through some of the old mugs, I’d definitely be down for some new ones. Newer styles of Ironman and starlord for sure

I'd like some newer mugs also, I enjoy the beverage containers that I acquired though the subscription boxes. But not cheap ones that break before you even get the box.

True, I like the Funko glassware. My Grandma has the Golden Girls set that released at Target a while ago and I have the Monster Cereal set, super nice presentation and packaging!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:31 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
digithor wrote:

True, I like the Funko glassware. My Grandma has the Golden Girls set that released at Target a while ago and I have the Monster Cereal set, super nice presentation and packaging!

Right, not trying to get broken stuff haha

I need to check out some of those glassware sets.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
digithor wrote:

That's funny you mentioned the cereal stuff, I was just looking at it on Tuesday night. I wanted to order a couple.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:48 pm

funkystark wrote:I'd love a matching washer dryer sets, just design them like pop boxes.. or maybe the packaging is like the pop box and there appliances are like the figures? Either way would fine with me.

I don't know why but that makes me so happy. I guess take your clothes out of them would make them oob! lol
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:50 pm

CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Besides cereal, bowls/spoons, shirts and that awesome coffee mug they have at HQ that I wish they'd sell on their online store, what other products would you like to see be made by Funko?

I think it would be cool for Funko to do their own bit of coffee in different character flavors. Maybe even do a set that's a mug and small package of coffee inside the mug that's themed!

I'd love to see a light up Freddy Crown lamp!
Funklub #8049
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon May 18, 2020 12:14 am

sahens04 wrote:
CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Besides cereal, bowls/spoons, shirts and that awesome coffee mug they have at HQ that I wish they'd sell on their online store, what other products would you like to see be made by Funko?

I think it would be cool for Funko to do their own bit of coffee in different character flavors. Maybe even do a set that's a mug and small package of coffee inside the mug that's themed!

I'd love to see a light up Freddy Crown lamp!

Crown apparel should be a bigger thing

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon May 18, 2020 2:10 am

it would be awesome to see a crown pillow or blanket. That would be super cool!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue May 19, 2020 1:27 am

Pop shaped candles....don’t know why this didn’t come to me. Would be fun or funny

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue May 19, 2020 5:48 pm

Dbactor wrote:Pop shaped candles....don’t know why this didn’t come to me. Would be fun or funny

This would be very cool this is a great idea!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Tue May 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Dbactor wrote:Pop shaped candles....don’t know why this didn’t come to me. Would be fun or funny

What if they did the horror pop line in candles that as the wax melts drips red? The candles they make that looks like blood dripping for Halloween are really cool.
Funklub #8049

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed May 20, 2020 1:04 am

sahens04 wrote:

What if they did the horror pop line in candles that as the wax melts drips red? The candles they make that looks like blood dripping for Halloween are really cool.

Those would sell like CARAZAY

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 am

Pop candles would be awesome

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

Return to “Other Funko Products”