What is the line called?

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Shalee04

Re: What is the line called?

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
Dbactor wrote:The retro line is super under appreciated in my opinion. They’re fun characterizations of Freddy with really solid molds. I’m collecting them as holiday decorations at the moment.

I totally agree. I think that the retro Freddys are a very under appreciated line. I love the style of these guys and I'm really hoping they keep them coming [-o< Although they don't do so well on Funko-shop unless there is a low piece count.

I LOVE the retro Freddy line. I prefer the older 8" ones but also love the little guys also \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 pm

Karubin wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
Dbactor wrote:The retro line is super under appreciated in my opinion. They’re fun characterizations of Freddy with really solid molds. I’m collecting them as holiday decorations at the moment.

I totally agree. I think that the retro Freddys are a very under appreciated line. I love the style of these guys and I'm really hoping they keep them coming [-o< Although they don't do so well on Funko-shop unless there is a low piece count.

Retro Freddy is my favorite line and more than Pop! I definitely hope they make more, I hope they bring back the regular size instead of these mini ones.

I had wanted one of the fundays sized ones before, so I’m with you there! If I’m going to mess with the congruity of my collection, i want it to be more of a statement!

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:

I LOVE the retro Freddy line. I prefer the older 8" ones but also love the little guys also \:D/

I love the newer wave of retro Freddy! By making them smaller, I'd say the cuteness factor increased exponentially lol
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:24 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I totally agree. I think that the retro Freddys are a very under appreciated line. I love the style of these guys and I'm really hoping they keep them coming [-o< Although they don't do so well on Funko-shop unless there is a low piece count.

I love the newer wave of retro Freddy! By making them smaller, I'd say the cuteness factor increased exponentially lol

That’s a fair point, they are cuter, and of course easier to collect.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:34 am

Dbactor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

Yeah that helps as well, much easier to display with the smaller size. Which is a big thing given space constraints in my room lol

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:15 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

Yeah that helps as well, much easier to display with the smaller size. Which is a big thing given space constraints in my room lol

It’s the main reason in i havent jumped all over the oversized pops. I have a couple, but it’s so much harder to display them.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:38 pm

Dbactor wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

It’s the main reason in i havent jumped all over the oversized pops. I have a couple, but it’s so much harder to display them.

Likewise. I have some 10" Marvel and Pokemon, but that's about it.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:49 pm

lol :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing8: :laughing3:
WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:They are called... STRAIGHT SEXY baby. That's what they are. No shame in that game. I need more of em.

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 am

Karubin wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:

Retro Freddy is my favorite line and more than Pop! I definitely hope they make more, I hope they bring back the regular size instead of these mini ones.

Oh hey! Nguyendavid1980 from popworld here. :)
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

Karubin

Postby Karubin » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 am

wash2366 wrote:
Karubin wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I totally agree. I think that the retro Freddys are a very under appreciated line. I love the style of these guys and I'm really hoping they keep them coming [-o< Although they don't do so well on Funko-shop unless there is a low piece count.

Oh hey! Nguyendavid1980 from popworld here. :)

Oh hi!! I'm glad you found me! lol

Calvin
IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, and etc.
Pop!: 2,000+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Atomic Freddy & Hall H Freddy

Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FunKon 2021, Virtual FUNday 2021: Team Proto Punks

Return to “Vinyl”