What are some RARE or just hard to find Wacky Wobblers?

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
The1one1

Re: What are some RARE or just hard to find Wacky Wobblers?

Postby The1one1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:18 am

Reverend wrote:Here are a few

If you need me to explain what is what just ask and I will :D

Love that gold Tiki! I have the gitd one and the wood grain on my entertainment center in my living room!
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

ImageImageImage ImageImage

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:33 pm

Damn I want that 20inch Diablo, super cool.
Checkout my new Funko channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQY2uTz-9ITlS6FsLz3lElg
Instagram: @AjFunkoHead

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Perfect =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:21 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:

Perfect =D> =D> =D>

Love the clone freddies!
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:I have a never produced GITD Iron Man - I believe there are 12. Mike (funkystark) gave the idea to Brian and he made some, but I believe the glow wasn’t that good so they weren’t actually produced. Gemini got 6 and Mike got 6 to give to friends I believe. I found mine on eBay from a seller who was selling a ton of Funko stuff and had no clue what he had.

That’s awesome! I also love the mark 1 back there.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:

Spoiler: show

Fang's rule! The other's aren't half bad either, Rev! ;-) .

Hi! Could you please explain the orange bone daddy, purple johnny fang, gold freddy and chromies, and grape apes please? I know it's a lot to ask but I am really interested about learning about rare and unknown funko products. Thank you very much and stay safe!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:23 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
Hi! Could you please explain the orange bone daddy, purple johnny fang, gold freddy and chromies, and grape apes please? I know it's a lot to ask but I am really interested about learning about rare and unknown funko products. Thank you very much and stay safe!

Ok I might forget some of this because I'm getting old and don't remember things as good as I use too (I blame poor life choices :roflmao: )

The 20" orange bone daddy is a LE 2, Krusty and Bobblehead Freak were the original owners of these that are now owned by Carol (if she still owns it I know she has sold some stuff) and me.

The purple Fang is just a Con exclusive not the rarest ones, the metallic blue and gold are the rarest I want to say the blue is LE12 and the gold is LE8 if I remember correctly. In that picture you also have the Metallic blue one off color test piece and two hand painted protos, the all white suit and white boots (a hand painted proto) was Rob Schwartz original vision for Johnny Fang but Becker thought it needed color and changed it to Green tone skin and black boots. The white one with black boots on top row is the other hand painted proto.

Gold Freddy actually came on a trophy base with the persons name on it, it was a LE24. These are one of the hardest Freddy's to find only because in the beginning they were given out to collectors and retailers that were supporters of the company back then. In fact if you look on the bottom of the store display Freddy you will see a list of names, those are some of the people that received this gold Freddy back in the day. These people are long gone and many of these 24 were lost over time. In fact Sting a collector that sought out old collectors collections and would buy them out. He brought back tons of lost pieces back to life, not everyone was a fan of this guy due to they way he dealt with stuff. Anyways this is the only Freddy he was never able to find and this guy had everything, this might help explain how hard it is to find this piece.

The Freddy troopers are probably or was at least at one time the most expensive wobblers you can buy. The black base set is a LE3 and the chrome base are a LE4 set.

As for the chase metallic grape ape bank it is a LE24 the other is the proto and regular grape ape bank.

Hope that helped answer your question brother :D
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Reverend wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Ok I might forget some of this because I'm getting old and don't remember things as good as I use too (I blame poor life choices :roflmao: )

The 20" orange bone daddy is a LE 2, Krusty and Bobblehead Freak were the original owners of these that are now owned by Carol (if she still owns it I know she has sold some stuff) and me.

The purple Fang is just a Con exclusive not the rarest ones, the metallic blue and gold are the rarest I want to say the blue is LE12 and the gold is LE8 if I remember correctly. In that picture you also have the Metallic blue one off color test piece and two hand painted protos, the all white suit and white boots (a hand painted proto) was Rob Schwartz original vision for Johnny Fang but Becker thought it needed color and changed it to Green tone skin and black boots. The white one with black boots on top row is the other hand painted proto.

Gold Freddy actually came on a trophy base with the persons name on it, it was a LE24. These are one of the hardest Freddy's to find only because in the beginning they were given out to collectors and retailers that were supporters of the company back then. In fact if you look on the bottom of the store display Freddy you will see a list of names, those are some of the people that received this gold Freddy back in the day. These people are long gone and many of these 24 were lost over time. In fact Sting a collector that sought out old collectors collections and would buy them out. He brought back tons of lost pieces back to life, not everyone was a fan of this guy due to they way he dealt with stuff. Anyways this is the only Freddy he was never able to find and this guy had everything, this might help explain how hard it is to find this piece.

The Freddy troopers are probably or was at least at one time the most expensive wobblers you can buy. The black base set is a LE3 and the chrome base are a LE4 set.

As for the chase metallic grape ape bank it is a LE24 the other is the proto and regular grape ape bank.

Hope that helped answer your question brother :D

Thanks Rev, I find it amazing how rare these pieces are and how many ultra rare variants there. I hope one day I can get my own super grail too from Fundays or other events. Keep on staying safe!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu May 07, 2020 6:09 pm

sorndobbler wrote:
tlaloc666 wrote:
sorndobbler wrote:
I believe there were only 2 of the 20" flows made. Others needing that to. Lol

El diablo 20 inch glow is limited to 12 and the bone daddy orange 20 inch is limited to just 2 pieces.

Gotcha. Thank you

There’s a chase el diablo from gemini, or is it the pink one from Fundays?

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu May 07, 2020 6:13 pm

sorndobbler wrote:
tlaloc666 wrote:
sorndobbler wrote:
I believe there were only 2 of the 20" flows made. Others needing that to. Lol

El diablo 20 inch glow is limited to 12 and the bone daddy orange 20 inch is limited to just 2 pieces.

Gotcha. Thank you

Does gemini have their own glow diablo? Or are we talking about the pink Fundays one?

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”