Toilet Ninjas

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MrSmileyFace

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby MrSmileyFace » Fri May 01, 2020 4:49 am

TheStephil wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Here is a picture

and the whole haul together. Had to buy more paka paka to get to the $35 free shipping:

Really nice, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Thanks, I've received a few more and got a few chases. Loving the paka paka.

I must have been hibernating under a rock...just now seeing people with toilet ninjas and I feel like getting some for the mystery of it. Hi Steph!
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Fri May 01, 2020 6:03 am

Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Fri May 01, 2020 10:20 am

Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I received my toilet ninjas from Funko shop a day early and out of the 10 ordered, I received 2 duplicates. So, without further ado here's what I pulled....
Common 1in12
-ninja in toilet
-praying ninja
-toilet paper ninja
-2 constipated ninja
Chase 1in18
-2 constipated sick ninja
-toilet paper Kill Bill ninja
Hyper-Rare
-metallic praying ninja
-Red gitd paka dragon
All in all I'm super happy with my pulls. I would love to get the gitd 1in 18 gas mask ninja, but might go to ebay for that so I don't end up with a ton of duplicates.

Congrats on your pulls! I see you lucked out with one of the doubles being a chase. You'll definitely be able to trade it for some of the ones you are missing.
Definitely wait till some of us get our orders in. We might get doubles of the ones you are looking for.

Also, I like that you are calling Yellow TP the Kill Bill variant lol I've seen some people call it the Bruce Lee variant, but I think I like it as the Kill Bill variant much more. lol

Thank you, I was definitely happy with the outcome. Also I would be happy to trade for one that I'm missing. Oops my bad on the Kill Bill variant lol

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Ratattack wrote:Here are my Toilet Ninja pulls from my second GS order:

Lucked out and didn't get any doubles. So far I'm 6/6 on different Ninja variants. I'm definitely relieved that my first 1/36 Hyper Rare is the Dragon. This is the one I wanted most \:D/ Still looking to complete the set though! :freddy4:

I'm expecting my no-doubles luck to change though. My FS order of 10 should arrive sometime mid next week.

P.S. The rest of my Paka Paka haul will be posted on the "Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko" thread. \:D/

Awesome and congrats on the dragon. The glow is pretty sweet on this little guy :)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I received my toilet ninjas from Funko shop a day early and out of the 10 ordered, I received 2 duplicates. So, without further ado here's what I pulled....
Common 1in12
-ninja in toilet
-praying ninja
-toilet paper ninja
-2 constipated ninja
Chase 1in18
-2 constipated sick ninja
-toilet paper Kill Bill ninja
Hyper-Rare
-metallic praying ninja
-Red gitd paka dragon
All in all I'm super happy with my pulls. I would love to get the gitd 1in 18 gas mask ninja, but might go to ebay for that so I don't end up with a ton of duplicates.

Congrats on your pulls! I see you lucked out with one of the doubles being a chase. You'll definitely be able to trade it for some of the ones you are missing.
Definitely wait till some of us get our orders in. We might get doubles of the ones you are looking for.

Also, I like that you are calling Yellow TP the Kill Bill variant lol I've seen some people call it the Bruce Lee variant, but I think I like it as the Kill Bill variant much more. lol

Thank you, I was definitely happy with the outcome. Also I would be happy to trade for one that I'm missing. Oops my bad on the Kill Bill variant lol

You're welcome!

The Kill Bill ninja is one my favorites! \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Here are my Toilet Ninja pulls from my second GS order:

Lucked out and didn't get any doubles. So far I'm 6/6 on different Ninja variants. I'm definitely relieved that my first 1/36 Hyper Rare is the Dragon. This is the one I wanted most \:D/ Still looking to complete the set though! :freddy4:

I'm expecting my no-doubles luck to change though. My FS order of 10 should arrive sometime mid next week.

P.S. The rest of my Paka Paka haul will be posted on the "Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko" thread. \:D/

Awesome and congrats on the dragon. The glow is pretty sweet on this little guy :)

Thank you!

I haven't tested the glow on mine yet. But I'll be sure to take a few shots later.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:21 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.

Ooh! Good luck with your pulls. :bounce:
Which ones are you looking forward to the most? :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:22 pm

renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.

I was once in your shoes, and look at me now lol ](*,)

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Fri May 01, 2020 8:59 pm

renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.

Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri May 01, 2020 11:25 pm

Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
This is so true. The GS near me don't have curbside pickup either.

hopefully, with some places opening, that changes.

I've been checking every other day, but not change yet. I would really like to have pick up as an option. This way I don't have to wait a lifetime for my order to arrive ](*,) Clearly these Ninjas got me all impatient ](*,)

I don't know if the stores will even carry the pops and Toilet Ninjas. Was someone even there to receive a truck shipment

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 02, 2020 12:17 am

No one wants to forward for your?
ImageImageImageImage

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sat May 02, 2020 12:35 am

FunkOCD wrote:

I just want to buy from our local retailers here, to save shipping costs, anyway they are regular releases, problem is that the local retailers are closed at the moment due to the quarantine policies. So, I got to wait it out until the policies are relaxed.

Patience is indeed a virtue. :)

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 am

renardchua wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

I just want to buy from our local retailers here, to save shipping costs, anyway they are regular releases, problem is that the local retailers are closed at the moment due to the quarantine policies. So, I got to wait it out until the policies are relaxed.

Ah got it! Might be a minute before the start showing up in the PI!
ImageImageImageImage

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sat May 02, 2020 2:17 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
renardchua wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Ah got it! Might be a minute before the start showing up in the PI!

This is one of my priorities on my first visit to our Funko retailers once quarantine is over and done with over here.

millone

Postby millone » Sat May 02, 2020 3:50 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
millone wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
:violent3:

Thats hilarious. I did pick up two today from funko because i also wanted the green lantern pez

Resistance is futile!!!

Like i didnt already know that

millone

Postby millone » Sat May 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:

Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping

Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 02, 2020 4:19 pm

millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:

Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap

Limit is 3 per order!
ImageImageImageImage

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sat May 02, 2020 6:19 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping

Limit is 3 per order!

This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Sat May 02, 2020 8:23 pm

I want to try and make the set, but the Dragon, Gold, and Yellow Ninjas are my favorites.

Ratattack wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.

I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:35 am

nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
hopefully, with some places opening, that changes.

I've been checking every other day, but not change yet. I would really like to have pick up as an option. This way I don't have to wait a lifetime for my order to arrive ](*,) Clearly these Ninjas got me all impatient ](*,)

I don't know if the stores will even carry the pops and Toilet Ninjas. Was someone even there to receive a truck shipment

I would assume that the stores with pick up available should be able to receive shipment. Or maybe they can schedule to receive shipment even if they are not currently tendering customers?

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:37 am

cmasicampo wrote:I want to try and make the set, but the Dragon, Gold, and Yellow Ninjas are my favorites.

Ratattack wrote:

Those are some of my favorites too! Hopefully you pull these in particular. Did you go for the max order of 10?

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 03, 2020 2:21 am

Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I would assume that the stores with pick up available should be able to receive shipment. Or maybe they can schedule to receive shipment even if they are not currently tendering customers?

I sure hope so. Want to be able to get the pops from the store instead.

millone

Postby millone » Sun May 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
millone wrote:Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap

Limit is 3 per order!

This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas

Im trying so hard not to buy other lines but gamestop making it very tempting

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sun May 03, 2020 2:27 pm

millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Limit is 3 per order!

I was the same way when Twisted Treats came out, but I did it just to get free shipping. Then it turned out my fiance loved the Soda Kats when she seen them. So now it works out great since the Toilet Ninjas dropped. Now I can get 3 of each and get free shipping.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Sun May 03, 2020 7:29 pm

When placing my order on Funko Shop this past week, noticed that toilet ninjas were on shop. Ordered 2 with my other items on cart. :freddy2:

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Really nice, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Thanks, I've received a few more and got a few chases. Loving the paka paka.

I must have been hibernating under a rock...just now seeing people with toilet ninjas and I feel like getting some for the mystery of it. Hi Steph!

The mystery aspect makes it quite addicting. The characters are all super awesome too so that adds to the fun. Toilet ninjas are high up on my list but I'm also loving the Twisted Treats and Kawaii Village.
Hi, I’m Steph.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Put in another GS order along with the Soul eater pops. Got 4 more coming. After that I'm coming after your doubles.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Tue May 05, 2020 8:24 pm

These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue May 05, 2020 9:02 pm

cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Nice work Chris. Was this from Gamestop?

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed May 06, 2020 12:31 am

nightbodega wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Funko shop likely... GS has a Max of 3 per order, per line!
ImageImageImageImage

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Wed May 06, 2020 1:04 am

Thanks Manny! This was a Funko Shop order.

nightbodega wrote:

I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 am

Excellent pulls! I added two to my Freddy Soda order. Can’t wait to see which two I get!
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Wed May 06, 2020 9:49 am

Crazy good luck on barely any doubles! Hope you complete the set! :cheers:
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:12 am

Awesome pulls...congrats!

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed May 06, 2020 6:46 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Funko shop likely... GS has a Max of 3 per order, per line!

Couldn't remember which one had the limit. Thanks

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed May 06, 2020 6:47 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Thanks Manny! This was a Funko Shop order.

nightbodega wrote:

Share that glow when you can.

millone

Postby millone » Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas

I was the same way when Twisted Treats came out, but I did it just to get free shipping. Then it turned out my fiance loved the Soda Kats when she seen them. So now it works out great since the Toilet Ninjas dropped. Now I can get 3 of each and get free shipping.

So lucky. I cant wait for my couple to come from funkoshop

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

I sure hope so. Want to be able to get the pops from the store instead.

Sometimes, the pops I get ship to home are in better condition than the ones I find in-store.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 pm

daOCHO wrote:When placing my order on Funko Shop this past week, noticed that toilet ninjas were on shop. Ordered 2 with my other items on cart. :freddy2:

Hey! I'm glad you notched it.

Good luck with your pulls! \:D/

Return to “Blind Bags”