More Bleach pops please!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: More Bleach pops please!

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:25 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Karubin wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Sh.t soul eater getting a whole wave. I'm ready for next year when bleach comes back

I am super excited for the Anime to come back next year. It would be epic with the last arc of Bleach!!

Funko is pretty good about meeting the hype. When there was the Netflix bleach movie they released the wave with grimmjow and renji which to me were interesting choices as far as characters to do but they did it nonetheless. I hope they focus more on the captains in the next wave.

Definitely need more bleach and agree the continuation of the final arc in anime could give us that chance!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:34 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Karubin wrote:
I am super excited for the Anime to come back next year. It would be epic with the last arc of Bleach!!

Funko is pretty good about meeting the hype. When there was the Netflix bleach movie they released the wave with grimmjow and renji which to me were interesting choices as far as characters to do but they did it nonetheless. I hope they focus more on the captains in the next wave.

Definitely need more bleach and agree the continuation of the final arc in anime could give us that chance!

There’s so many Soul Reaper Bankai combos that a Funko hasn’t done for bleach that they could have waves and exclusives for days!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:56 am

Karubin wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I feel like Bleach has been extremely untapped. Haha and the characters they have done like Grimmjow and Renji are okay but the aforementioned wave would rile up bleach fans far more

Sh.t soul eater getting a whole wave. I'm ready for next year when bleach comes back

I am going to pick it back up and watch without the fillers. I dropped at aizen.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:57 am

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Karubin wrote:

Amazing how 2 of the big 3 is back. One piece is never ending. I'm not looking at boruto lmaoo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:08 am

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

There’s so many Soul Reaper Bankai combos that a Funko hasn’t done for bleach that they could have waves and exclusives for days!

Pretty low hanging fruit as well. Would love to see senbonzakura in all it's petally awesomeness though.

ImageImageImageImage

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Finally watching Bleach. I’m super late, but at least now is the perfect time to catch up! Lol
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:18 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Pretty low hanging fruit as well. Would love to see senbonzakura in all it's petally awesomeness though.

Exactly - I want to see Byakuya and his release as well as Zakarai Kenpatchi. To me Zakarai seems like he would be a con exclusive. There are so many different characters that would people dope in pop form from the Soul Society. I'm sure Funko is cooking something behind the scenes especially if they were taking suggestions a while back.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:39 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Exactly - I want to see Byakuya and his release as well as Zakarai Kenpatchi. To me Zakarai seems like he would be a con exclusive. There are so many different characters that would people dope in pop form from the Soul Society. I'm sure Funko is cooking something behind the scenes especially if they were taking suggestions a while back.

Zaraki with eye patched removed and going full on would be dope.

ImageImageImageImage

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:00 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

So two hands on his sword haha?

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:42 pm

mmmrice wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Man I swear Bleach is prime to have a whole bunch of sick Funko pops - can you imagine if they had Byakuya va Ichigo moment with his swords release? It’d be sick - idk how they’d pull it off but it’d be sick. Or even a Ichigo vs Ulqiorria moment
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Re: Funko Pop Bleach (Anime)

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:57 pm

M3lonhead wrote:
Batphotography wrote:Is this too much to ask for funko, jeez lol

This looks cool. I wonder what the cost of this is?

Omg this would look insane as a funko pop
PopPChulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:54 pm

more Bankai pops would be pretty cool, though so many of them would need to be full on "moment" sized boxes just for single figures.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Mr Yac wrote:more Bankai pops would be pretty cool, though so many of them would need to be full on "moment" sized boxes just for single figures.

I think your right - I really want the Baby Bankai ( I cant recall his name off the top of my head) - I would love to see a 6 or 10 inch.
PopPChulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
I think your right - I really want the Baby Bankai ( I cant recall his name off the top of my head) - I would love to see a 6 or 10 inch.

captain kurotsuchi is exactly who i had pictured, with his giant friggin demon baby behind him lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

captain kurotsuchi is exactly who i had pictured, with his giant friggin demon baby behind him lol

I knew you’d come through in the clutch! That is exactly who I’m talking about. I would love to see a 6 or 10 inch of the baby with a metallic finish to really accentuate the gold along with the captain. Would it technically be considered a pop and pal - or would we have Kurotsuchi as a common with the Bandai as a con exclusive?
PopPChulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:03 am

PopPChulo wrote:
I knew you’d come through in the clutch! That is exactly who I’m talking about. I would love to see a 6 or 10 inch of the baby with a metallic finish to really accentuate the gold along with the captain. Would it technically be considered a pop and pal - or would we have Kurotsuchi as a common with the Bandai as a con exclusive?

not sure, but i think if Bleach was popular enough (no offense Bleach fans) a line of "moments" would really be the best way to go. Kurotsuchi with the baby, Byakuya surrounded by cherry blossoms, Toshiro with his wings, Yamamoto surrounded by glowing flames....so many awesome options, sad we'll instead maybe get more Ichigo figures if we get anything else at all.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:53 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

not sure, but i think if Bleach was popular enough (no offense Bleach fans) a line of "moments" would really be the best way to go. Kurotsuchi with the baby, Byakuya surrounded by cherry blossoms, Toshiro with his wings, Yamamoto surrounded by glowing flames....so many awesome options, sad we'll instead maybe get more Ichigo figures if we get anything else at all.

They probably would classify these as Pop Deluxe but I’m 200% down with anything Bleach because it is hands down one of my favorite animes of all time. I fell in love with it when I first watched it.

I hope that we get a variable of characters. I have hope that it may not be another Ichigo mold and the reason I say that is because they produced Grimmjow and Renji when they dropped what was technically Wave 2 - although I’m
Not too sure why they chose those two specifically - Really weird combination
PopPChulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:25 am

i would be all for more Bleach, unfortunately as i say in most threads they'd probably never get to the characters i want most lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:21 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i would be all for more Bleach, unfortunately as i say in most threads they'd probably never get to the characters i want most lol

What would be the top 3 characters you want most. ?

There seems to be buzz around this new season and hollow ichigo is starting to become a mega grail
PopPChulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:19 pm

PopPChulo wrote:

There seems to be buzz around this new season and hollow ichigo is starting to become a mega grail

Gin
Yamamoto
Grand Fisher (just because i always thought his design was friggin cool, even i'm not weird enough to have Fisher as a favorite character lol )

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Gin
Yamamoto
Grand Fisher (just because i always thought his design was friggin cool, even i'm not weird enough to have Fisher as a favorite character lol )

Theres so many awesome characters, I'd be happy with just another wave.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 01, 2020 11:49 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Gin
Yamamoto

You have some really good choices Yak!

I think that any wave would be good but there is definitely a niche audience - even if they continued the smaller waves but more frequently - I would be fine. There is just so much content here to choose from when it comes to Bleach
PopPChulo

codytranum

Postby codytranum » Sat May 02, 2020 4:05 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Gin
Yamamoto

Yes, please just give us anything right now so we know they're still being made

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun May 10, 2020 11:20 am

codytranum wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Gin
Yamamoto

Exactly - it seems like the hype for Bleach in general is picking back up so now would be a great time
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon May 11, 2020 2:32 am

PopPChulo wrote:
codytranum wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:

Exactly - it seems like the hype for Bleach in general is picking back up so now would be a great time

The new season is a while away and the heat is starting to rise for these pops once again.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
codytranum wrote:Yes, please just give us anything right now so we know they're still being made

The new season is a while away and the heat is starting to rise for these pops once again.

I definitely can see the temperature rising and a renewed interest in bleach. I can’t wait to be able to see this final season take place. I hope we get blessed with even more bleach
PopPChulo

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue May 19, 2020 1:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I'm hoping that they take those suggestions into consideration. As much as I like variants I would love to see some new characters.

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Tue May 19, 2020 2:34 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Man I swear Bleach is prime to have a whole bunch of sick Funko pops - can you imagine if they had Byakuya va Ichigo moment with his swords release? It’d be sick - idk how they’d pull it off but it’d be sick. Or even a Ichigo vs Ulqiorria moment

Anime pop moments would be dope, I can't wait to see which ones they might do in the future!
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Tue May 19, 2020 2:36 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I definitely can see the temperature rising and a renewed interest in bleach. I can’t wait to be able to see this final season take place. I hope we get blessed with even more bleach

Oh most definetly, once funko see how many people are watching the new season, they will probably make a new wave hopefully they do ones that aren't out yet than ones from season but either way I am looking forward to new bleach pops.
    Image Image

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Tue May 19, 2020 2:38 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i would be all for more Bleach, unfortunately as i say in most threads they'd probably never get to the characters i want most lol

Ichigo in his enraged hollow form, Ulquiorra, and Toshiro.
    Image Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue May 19, 2020 2:46 pm

Toshiro is so darn popular i'm shocked he wasn't made already. i've never really gotten his appeal, but then i have odd taste

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Tue May 19, 2020 8:17 pm

Why do we not have every captain as a pop yet, they are so distinctive
:SW7a:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue May 19, 2020 11:58 pm

FireFist wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Oh most definetly, once funko see how many people are watching the new season, they will probably make a new wave hopefully they do ones that aren't out yet than ones from season but either way I am looking forward to new bleach pops.

Man the new season is going to be lit. It’s been along time since we’ve have bleach.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Wed May 20, 2020 7:41 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

I'm hoping that they take those suggestions into consideration. As much as I like variants I would love to see some new characters.

There's so much untapped potential with Bleach, let's hope we get some soon!

ImageImageImageImage

Kenjutsu763

Postby Kenjutsu763 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:58 am

Ugh, I need to go through this series again. I'm down for more pops.
"You're overwhelmed. Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?"- Dick Grayson, Young Justice 1x01

Collection: Ask, and I'll send a link ;)
ISO: Monk Tang(Gold)
Signature from soliquenl https://soliquenl.deviantart.com/

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:17 am

Kenjutsu763 wrote:Ugh, I need to go through this series again. I'm down for more pops.

There are a lot of missing piece Hopefully more coming
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

AJLeegion

Postby AJLeegion » Wed May 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Just started watching this show, only watched the first three episodes thus far, but I already need an Orihime Pop.

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Thu May 21, 2020 4:09 am

KidMarvel wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Agreed!!!! :freddy2: :freddy2:

i really hope we can get the GOETI 13 Captains. Chase figure for Bankai or Shikai release.

Ichigo with bankai chase. Glow Getsuga Tensho power.

Aizen in 1 million different forms. lol lol

Espadas too!!
ImageImageImageImage

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Thu May 21, 2020 4:10 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
FireFist wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Man the new season is going to be lit. It’s been along time since we’ve have bleach.

is it the Final arc?
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu May 21, 2020 10:47 am

kelvinwong wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:

Agreed!!!! :freddy2: :freddy2:

i really hope we can get the GOETI 13 Captains. Chase figure for Bankai or Shikai release.

Ichigo with bankai chase. Glow Getsuga Tensho power.

Aizen in 1 million different forms. lol lol

Espadas too!!

Each Captain of the Gotei 13 with Shikai and Bankai chase would be absolutely amazing! :freddy2: Cmon Virus run your course so Funko can go back to full on cranking stuff out!

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”